Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics (60124 Views)

Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS / T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by breezy119: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ha! Now I'm far more confused. Who's in on dis with me? Na wa o. I thought I heard, " I saw a vision"? Abeg, wats vision again? I didn't hear, "I think, I feel".
Anyway, damage control going bad.

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Gunners007: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
DeSepiero:
Charlatan
Oga prophet this is just a sign that God is displeased with your predicting... stay away from politics this is all he wants from you
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Gunners007: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
DeSepiero:
Charlatan
Oga prophet this is just a sign that God is displeased with your predictions... stay away from politics this is all he wants from you
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
After his hit-or-miss gamble to achieving global stardom with US election as a pedestal, our Praffet is now defending himself with a dumb excuse. Painful enough, he still has a basketfull of gullible followers who readily buy his craps.

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by LuvU2: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Am i d only one who didnt understand what the 'prophet' said.
What rubbish, playing with our senses yeah grin

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Skelewu: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
I bet TB Joshua did not compose this essay. One of his minions most certainly did.

Oga we're tired of your fake and useless prophesies, period!

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
They shot themselves in the foot with this line.

"We might have great cathedrals, huge bells, and all kinds of activities that are good by human standards but human point of view is limited."

so, going by that quote above, if I say they fake I might as well be correct because that's my standard human point of view.

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Vick4rill(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
this is my problem with some people. instead of admitting that you were wrong, you just confuse us the more. hw can you defend the fact,that u stated clearly that a woman will win the u.s election and it ended up becoming a man? what has God wisdom got to do with this prophesy sir? this was the same way chidinma okeke was ask to give reason for her lesbian video and she kept beating around the bush till, the end of the interview. Sir, i am a big fan of you and i will always be, this lame excuse is unexpected from you.there is nothing wrong in admitting that you were wrong, great men of the bible mess up in one way or the other.Moses,Abraham,David all this men messed up and that does nt change their status and relationship with God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by kullozone(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
What's he even saying sef
I find it very hard to understand this man whenever i hear him talk or preach.
His reply doesn't even make sense.

3 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Ugogenius(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
costandi:
Upon release of the US general election results, criticisms have littered the social media over the failed prophecy by TB Joshua, which stated that Hillary Clinton Would win the election. However, the cleric has taken to his facebook page to express his view concerning the matter, here's what he has to say; (Pictures Below)

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1271239246330182&substory_index=0&id=103470916440360
God is not a liarer! God is not a deceiver. You lied to the world! You deceive the world! Apology Accepted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Viking007(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Noblesoul123:
He's still talking sef. Anyway, it wasn't his fault because this is probably what he saw
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=829 tbj is real nothing can uproot my faith not sickness not death
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by SirLewis(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
XaintJoel20:

I wouldn't blame you, I would rather blame your parents who could have spare this generation a nitwit and a goon in you with just the use of one single Gold Circle condom...

Useless Child.....
Now look who's being civil. Baba Bleep off and do something better with your life!
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Adamo84(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Zoharariel:
TB Joshua, Oonii kuure with the scripture you're quoting. The foolishness of you & your God that couldn't reveal to you the impending doom & collapse of your building - Oloshi Oloriburuku.

That is the only reason I fell out with Babatunde Fashola for not incarcerating your black monkey ass for the death of hundreds of innocent South Afrikans.

We can't all be as dumb as your gullible, brainwashed & brain-dead followers.

A fake dubious fvcking prophet who sells anointing water for 5k. I wonder where in the bible Jesus did the same - Omo ale jati-jati ikeji aja!
grin grin grin Bros, chilaax naa the guy needs to do damage control to hold a few of his scattered sheep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by XaintJoel20: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
SirLewis:
Now look who's being civil. Baba Bleep off and do something better with your life!

I have my reasons.

Live with that...

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
okay okay enough of the beef, ya'll need to see this https://www.nairaland.com/3463690/hillary-clinton-still-win-electoral

m nt a tbj fan bt clinton might still win at the end of the day if the electors at the electoral college vote in her favour on december 19

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by mayowa94: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Zoharariel:
TB Joshua, Oonii kuure with the scripture you're quoting. The foolishness of you & your God that couldn't reveal to you the impending doom & collapse of your building - Oloshi Oloriburuku.

That is the only reason I fell out with Babatunde Fashola for not incarcerating your black monkey ass for the death of hundreds of innocent South Afrikans.

A fake dubious fvcking prophet who sells anointing water for 5k. I wonder where in the bible Jesus did the same - Omo ale jati-jati ikeji aja!
is nt by force to believe him. If u dey alive during jesus time u will say dat "y did he suffer like dat and he call himself d son of God? Jesus even pray to God, did God answer is prayer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by mayorola(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

omo una dey vex o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by franugo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nigga made little sense here. No one, i repeat, no one misunderstood nor misheard his prophecy, it was very clear who he was yapping about,,,him trying to do a volte-face now dt he's been exposed as a scammer is an insult to our collective intellect...minus his supporters of course, those ones haven't got a single working brain cell between them

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Samuelojonla123(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dnt mind dem jare prophet.. Wetin me i need jst predict 5 bet9ja sure games 4 me.. Cos i nid money b4 xmas.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by doctokwus: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Story.
Why did he then delete the prophesy from his fb page immediately the result didnt go as he prophesized.

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by SirLewis(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Fake prophet, God always has his way of exposing such ones and this fraud has finally met his day. I wonder why his followers are defending him. But then again if you pour sand on a pile of excrement the flies will always come back.

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by IGLE25(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
You are heal in Jesus name.. Amen..

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by LorDBolton(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Trash.

My God is not a learner.

American popular vote doesn't count only the illiterates don't know this is the 5th time (not first time) the popular vote winner will lose the Electoral college.

God knows to win US elections you need to score 270!

The fact he's gone on to claim the prophecy was for popular vote Is proof he was only speculating b4 not prophecising!

#fake

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by mayowa94: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ugogenius:
God is not a liarer! God is not a deceiver. You lied to the world! You deceive the world! Apology Accepted!
. Bros go nd read ur bible b4 talking . So jonah lied, elijah lied? God told abraham dat isrealites will b ensalved for 400years but at d end of d day dey used 430yrs. Wot is ur say on dat? Is God fake?
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by LordIsaac(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kenzico:
The Real true prophets of God will all be revealed on the last day and Judgement day.

Siding or Being for the prophet makes no one a judge to say whatever he said against him.

Shikena!
Yes....on the last day...but Christ said we ahould beware of false prohets. Who is a false prophet? It is he whose prohecy is false!

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by mayowa94: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
LorDBolton:
Trash.

My God is not a learner.

American popular vote doesn't count only the illiterates don't know this is the 5th time (not first time) the popular vote winner will lose the Electoral college.

God knows to win US elections you need to score 270!

The fact he's gone on to claim the prophecy was for popular vote Is proof he was only speculating b4 not prophecising!

#fake
. Bros go nd read ur bible b4 talking . So jonah lied, elijah
lied? God told abraham dat isrealites will b ensalved for
400years but at d end of d day dey used 430yrs. Wot is ur
say on dat? Is God fake?
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Fantastic2m(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by daneni1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=Zoharariel post=51011990]TB Joshua, Oonii kuure with the scripture you're quoting. The foolishness of you & your God that couldn't reveal to you the impending doom & collapse of your building - Oloshi Oloriburuku.

A fake dubious fvcking prophet who sells anointing water for 5k. I wonder where in the bible Jesus did the same - Omo ale jati-jati ikeji aja![/quote

Make your point and stop hauling insult as if your life depends on it. I wonder if u get old papa picture for house.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by LordIsaac(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
elantraceey:
Only God knows those who are truly his, the rest of us can only hope and assume but until our lord comes do well to make sure you yourself , you're of God than bother yourself whether a prophet is fake or not.
I disagree...it is not only God, Christians should know too. Christ said we should beware of false prophets as a warning....Who is a false prophet? It is one whose prophecy is false!

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by mayowa94: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
SirLewis:
Fake prophet, God always has his way of exposing such ones and this fraud has finally met his day. I wonder why his followers are defending him. But then again if you pour sand on a pile of excrement the flies will always come back.
say on dat? Is God fake?
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by mayowa94: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
LordIsaac:

I disagree...it is not only God, Christians should know too. Christ said we should beware of false prophets as a warning....Who is a false prophet? It is one whose prophecy is false!
say on dat? Is God fake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.