Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics (60127 Views)

Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS / T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by tola9ja: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
empiree see the funniest part

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Firefire(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Zoharariel:
TB Joshua, Oonii kuure with the scripture you're quoting. The foolishness of you & your God that couldn't reveal to you the impending doom & collapse of your building - Oloshi Oloriburuku.

That is the only reason I fell out with Babatunde Fashola for not incarcerating your black monkey ass for the death of hundreds of innocent South Afrikans.

We can't all be as dumb as your gullible, brainwashed & brain-dead followers.

A fake dubious fvcking prophet who sells anointing water for 5k. I wonder where in the bible Jesus did the same - Omo ale jati-jati ikeji aja!

End time false prophet of doom.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by waice6571: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Prophet Owuye.

Owuye asoro so bi oro. Abamo aba ma so, aso tan od'apon.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by SirLewis(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
mayowa94:
. Bros go nd read ur bible b4 talking . So jonah lied, elijah
lied? God told abraham dat isrealites will b ensalved for
400years but at d end of d day dey used 430yrs. Wot is ur
say on dat? Is God fake?
No, but your brain certainly is. Keep standing there on the quick sand like the mindless zombie you are and be looking for chaff to defend your fake prophet.

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by HardMirror(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Zoharariel:
TB Joshua, Oonii kuure with the scripture you're quoting. The foolishness of you & your God that couldn't reveal to you the impending doom & collapse of your building - Oloshi Oloriburuku.

That is the only reason I fell out with Babatunde Fashola for not incarcerating your black monkey ass for the death of hundreds of innocent South Afrikans.

We can't all be as dumb as your gullible, brainwashed & brain-dead followers.

A fake dubious fvcking prophet who sells anointing water for 5k. I wonder where in the bible Jesus did the same - Omo ale jati-jati ikeji aja!
A big amen. I so love this comment
Don't mind the idiot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by elantraceey(f): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
LordIsaac:

I disagree...it is not only God, Christians should know too. Christ said we should beware of false prophets as a warning....Who is a false prophet? It is one whose prophecy is false!

You don't have to agree with me, Jesus said not all that say lord lord will enter heaven, not all that give accurate prophecies are even from God so do not think of using that as a basis, one way I know Jesus said we recognize Christians is by Love and that is rarely seen in its true form today and from your post I can't even see it in you so my dear be more bothered about your personal salvation before you'll start discerning who's fake or not. NB: I'm never for or against TBJ
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by musicwriter(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
TB Joshua would end up losing the respect people have for him.

I mean, consider this as a crime and TB Joshua in court trying to justify the prophecy with this defense. Cross examination from lawyers would have finished him off forcing him to tell more lies. Example: he would've had to explain which woman would have problem passing bills. And this would've lead to even more lies.

What I advise Christains to do in this case is: remove God from all these and use your brain. If you actually remove God from this matter, you'll see for yourself this is all about defending an original lie as people do daily.

But, as a truth seeker, the question we should be asking now is: how about the prophecies he got right in the past?

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by LorDBolton(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
prettyboi1989:
okay okay enough of the beef, ya'll need to see this https://www.nairaland.com/3463690/hillary-clinton-still-win-electoral

m nt a tbj fan bt clinton might still win at the end of the day if the electors at the electoral college vote in her favour on december 19

Guy you're just kidding yourself forget the permutations the LGBT community and their sympathisers are throwing up!

The EC vote is just a formality (basically each member represents his state n will vote to officially represent the vote (1)...u dig?)

If EC were to miraculously vote clinton then expect america to burn to the ground... Trump had 60million voters, u think those voters are. Sleeping on a bicycle?

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
LorDBolton:

Guy you're just kidding yourself forget the permutations the LGBT community and their sympathisers are throwing up!

The EC vote is just a formality (basically each member represents his state n will vote to officially represent the vote (1)...u dig?)

If EC were to miraculously vote clinton then expect america to burn to the ground... Trump had 60million voters, u think those voters are. Sleeping on a bicycle?
u cant be too sure so jst wait until then.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by chimaobinelson(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
richidinho:
Since 1988, they have been calling you fake but it seems the more they call you fake the more the prophetic Oil, the Ororo, the Maphura is taking you to high places.

Godbless you sir, prophet of our generation we honour you
Hellooooo. Helloooo, a ah,use ur brain ni

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
LaPresidente:
He said a lot without really explaining anything, is he saying God decided to show him only the winner by popular votes what happened to "she will find it hard to pass bills"? LOL.

exactly! these people are scammers!

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by D4real9(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
You guys do know that account isnt official right?
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by dikegp: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
this man is a disgrace, d God I serve does not gaze, the truth is DAT he is not lead by God he is on his own,he should keep on confusing his fellowers,,,not me blc iam too learned for him to handle

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
You just took the words out of my mouth!!!!!
Everything he said here doesn't really explain anything!!!!
How does it explain the fact that he said a woman will win and a man won!!??
He shouldd just apologize and stop taking pple for granted!!!
Besides howfar with the case of the collapsed building in his church where numerous pple died?
How come no one is talking about it again
Has the case finally been closed just like that?
So, those souls have been lost for nothing!!!!
Naija which way??

LaPresidente:
He said a lot without really explaining anything, is he saying God decided to show him only the winner by popular votes what happened to "she will find it hard to pass bills"? LOL.

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Smooyis(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
musicwriter:
TB Joshua would end up losing the respect people have for him.

I mean, consider this as a crime and TB Joshua in court tryiing to justify the prophecy with this defense. Cross examination from lawyers would have finished him off forcing him to tell more lies. Example: he would've had to explain which woman would have problem passing bills. And this would've lead to even more lies.

What I advise Christains to do in this case is: remove God from all these and use your brain. If you actually remove God from this matter, you'll see for yourself this is all about defending an original lie as people do daily.

But, as a truth see, the question we should be asking now is: how about the prophecies he got right in the past?

The Prophet of God TBJoshua saw the result of the election clean and clear. He even said it would be a narrow win for the winner of which he saw a woman. And that the election or tenure of the winner will be highly rocked. By making the prophecies public is to give room for both Hillary as well as Trump and their followers to be aware and steadfast in their quest for the coveted position. Who knows what interventions must have taken place in-between? Who knows what action must have been taken by each of the two parties that attracted God's reconsideration? Who knows what must have happened?.

Let me remind us that tbjoshua is not God and can never be God. He is a mere servant. In the end God does as He wills.

Before we say unjust things or heap insults on this great prophet, first look at his antecedents in healing, deliverance, prophecies so you will not regret your the utterances you make now.

He said what he saw, it is left for God to bring it to pass or waive it for reasons best known to Him alone.

Be guided in your response.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by stanfitguy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
a true prophet is known by his words. prophecy is not a dice game and never a game of luck. it is revelation knowledge for those that is rooted in the spirit. how can you say that you saw something coming, but finally you saw nothing...now the question is this. can a good prophecy turn out to be a lie? he has became adam running around seeking where to cover his unclothedness. a good prophecy doesn't end in lies. i suggest
he should find another thing doing.
End time prophets.

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by davidodufote: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
samyyoung:
So sorry, can't understand this,

Nairalanders, I need prayers towards the state of my health, pls n pls, as u read this, say a word of healing to my life, its that serious, God bless as you wish me Quick recovery.Amen
U Are Healed In Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Philadelphia: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
What is this man saying again? Only you see vision, only you explain am only come understand am. God is not selfish you hear? You can continue deceiving the brainwashed members of yours but you can't deceive the whole world. You claim to have seen a vision in a country as far as USA but the collapse of your church building, you no see am. Or let me say you saw it but you didn't have the "spiritual discernment" grin.
Prophets of God in bible times received messages directly from God And When They PROPHESIED, It came to be and everyone saw it happen as God told them it would.
So na all of them get spiritual discernment? I don't pity his followers.
Galatians 6:7
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by IYANGBALI: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bros abeg keep kwayet jo. You failed dis one big time tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by folasayolyn(f): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Smooyis:

The Prophet of God TBJoshua saw the result of the election clean and clear. He even said it would be a narrow win for the winner of which he saw a woman. And that the election or tenure of the winner will be highly rocked. By making the prophecies public is to give room for both Hillary as well as Trump and their followers to be aware and steadfast in their quest for the coveted position. Who knows what interventions must have taken place in-between? Who knows what action must have been taken by each of the two parties that attracted God's reconsideration? Who knows what must have happened?.

Let me remind us that tbjoshua is not God and can never be God. He is a mere servant. In the end God does as He wills.

Before we say unjust things or heap insults on this great prophet, first look at his antecedents in healing, deliverance, prophecies so you will not regret your the utterances you make now.

He said what he saw, it is left for God to bring it to pass or waive it for reasons best known to Him alone.

are you his son or PRO?

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by toolf: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
TeamSimple:
Psycho prophet with leaking brain.
Mhizizzy:
Kindly leave us alone sir
I am not understanding
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by babeface3: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
costandi:
Upon release of the US general election results, criticisms have littered the social media over the failed prophecy by TB Joshua, which stated that Hillary Clinton Would win the election. However, the cleric has taken to his facebook page to express his view concerning the matter, here's what he has to say; (Pictures Below)

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1271239246330182&substory_index=0&id=103470916440360
OP and wrong caption and they will readily yank olit to the fp unedited. The man of God only commented on US election, didn't say anything about his critics as claimed. Na wa oh
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by LordIsaac(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
elantraceey:

You don't have to agree with me, Jesus said not all that say lord lord will enter heaven, not all that give accurate prophecies are even from God so do not think of using that as a basis, one way I know Jesus said we recognize Christians is by Love and that is rarely seen in its true form today and from your post I can't even see it in you so my dear be more bothered about your personal salvation before you'll start discerning who's fake or not. NB: I'm never for or against TBJ
Sorry...didn't check your mention. You are a lady. I'm using logic here. Please excuse me.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Instead of saying u Predict or Guess,
Stop all this lies, Thank u Jehovah for the wisdom u imparted to me, else I would have been gullible and get used by some of this people calling themseves a prophet.

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by jamesynation007(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Now sum silly ones are insulting him,i pity doz business men calling themselves pastors..involving themselves in this..let us keep our fingers cross nd see if truly trump wuld b sworn in as president,then 4 sure we knw d prophecy has failed.......prophet tb joshua is always 100% in his prophecies....PROPHET AV GOT UR BACK!!! like if u agree
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by musicwriter(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Smooyis:

If you read to the end, I asked: how about the prophecies he got right in the past? Meaning, I' am not saying he's fake, but just wonderiing what went wrong this time.

But, I' am sorry your response didn't answer anything. God did not change anything, for if so God would have told him also. I remember few weeks before the 2012 Nigeria presidential election, he prophesied that the election WILL be postponed twice. Many pundits laughed about it saying it was impossible. But, it happened just as he said!. The INEC headed by then Mr. Jega postponed the election twice!.

In this US case, he said he saw a woman win the election. And he went further to say she'll have problem passing bills.

He should've told people at the same time that he was making a guess like every other person. Prophecy is not a guess work. Theoritical physists like Dr. Michio Kaku said time could be re-wind backward or forward. So, I believe prophecy to be a fast forward into the future.

In fact, if you look at my threads you'll see I prophecied about mass looting of church funds as church people across Nigeria would soon realize their pastors are fake. So, if this doesn't come to pass I' am not going to beat about the bush explaining away a failed prophecy.

Could it be my own prophecy is about being fulfilled?

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by slimblinks: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
costandi:
Upon release of the US general election results, criticisms have littered the social media over the failed prophecy by TB Joshua, which stated that Hillary Clinton Would win the election. However, the cleric has taken to his facebook page to express his view concerning the matter, here's what he has to say; (Pictures Below)

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1271239246330182&substory_index=0&id=103470916440360
.what is he saying again na?
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by ensamy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hilary is the Spiritual President while Trump is the Physical President . The spiritual control the physical . This is what TB Joshua meant .
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by crackhouse(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
richidinho:
Since 1988, they have been calling you fake but it seems the more they call you fake the more the prophetic Oil, the Ororo, the Maphura is taking you to high places.

Godbless you sir, prophet of our generation we honour you
pls remove that "we" and put "I" there for ur own good.

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by P0intBlank(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
4X4:
GO AND CHECK THE FINAL RESULTS TRUMP WON BOTH THE POPULAR VOTE AND ELECTORAL COLLEGE cheesy grin grin

As at today, Hilary is ahead wrt popular vote. It seems not all the votes have been collated.

P.S. I'm neither a fan nor do I hate TBJ

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by crackhouse(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
For those of u that are not understanding U can follow him on Twitter for more explanation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.