Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics (60122 Views)

Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS / T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Smooyis(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
musicwriter:

If you read to the end, I asked: how about the prophecies he got right in the past? Meaning, I' am not saying he's fake, but just wonderiing what went wrong this time.

But, I' am sorry your response didn't answer anything. God did not change anything, for if so God would have told him also. I remember few weeks before the 2012 Nigeria presidential election, he prophesied that the election WILL be postponed twice. Many pundits laughed about it saying it was impossible. But, it happened just as he said!. The INEC headed by then Mr. Jega postponed the election twice!.

In this US case, he said he saw a woman win the election. And he went further to say she'll have problem passing bills.

He should've told people at the same time that he was making a guess like every other person. Prophecy is not a guess work. Theoritical physists like Dr. Michio Kaku said time could be re-wind backward or forward. So, I believe prophecy to be a fast forward into the future.

In fact, if you look at my threads you'll see I prophecied about mass looting of church funds as church people across Nigeria would soon realize their pastors are fake. So, if this doesn't come to pass I' am not going to beat about the bush explaining away a failed prophecy.

Could it be my own prophecy is about being fulfilled?

Well I don't have to speak like a lawyer
In a spiritual matter like this. When I say God does as He wills, that in itself caps it all.

We do not expect the Prophet to come out and be indicating his master, I mean God why the sudden change. No, he has to manage the situation with humility and wisdom.

What I am saying in essence is that the Prophet is very right in every thing he said, and God is faithful all the time,even when it seems things do not go according to expectation.

God knows best.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Kojochyke(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
richidinho:
Since 1988, they have been calling you fake but it seems the more they call you fake the more the prophetic Oil, the Ororo, the Maphura is taking you to high places.

Godbless you sir, prophet of our generation we honour you

he spoke of passage of bills too, that in february Hilary will find things tough. tell me, can someone who didnt win the election and become president pass bills? can that person be impeached if he/she was never a president?

tell him to defend these statements too.

i am not gullible.

i dont follow pastors, i follow GOD ALMIGHTY.
pray for your salvation.

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by toolf: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mhizizzy:
Kindly leave us alone sir
yes ooo, because I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by pressplay411(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
LaPresidente:
He said a lot without really explaining anything, is he saying God decided to show him only the winner by popular votes what happened to "she will find it hard to pass bills"? LOL.

Don't blame him, blame his followers. He got too excited, imagine if truly Clinton had won, even Americans would be worshipping him by now.
People want to be deceived so let him keep filling their appetite.

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by musicwriter(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Smooyis:

Well I don't have to speak like a lawyer
In a spiritual matter like this. When I say God does as He wills, that in itself caps it all.

We do not expect the Prophet to come out and be indicating his master, I mean God why the sudden change. No, he has to manage the situation with humility and wisdom.

What I am saying in essence is that the Prophet is very right in every thing he said, and God is faithful all the time,even when it seems things do not go according to expectation.

God knows best.

The only thing that would make the prophecy right is if the result annulled, a new election held, and Hilary Clinton declared winner. Nothing else aside this.

I believe in God as well as you do, but not blindly. Jesus trained and even encouraged his disciples to ask questions. When his disciples asked him a question that he know not the answer, Jesus politely told them that he don't know- Matthew 24:36. So, I say again, the question we should be asking now is: how about the prophecies TB Joshua got right before?

In extention, we could also ask questions like; could it be its all guess work? Could it be the man of God is just a talented predictor?

You could further extend the questions to include: could it be God talks not to him at all? Could it be its all fake?

Now, I' am not saying he's fake, but using my brain. God did not say you should throw away your brain while believing him.

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by zicoraads: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
I swear down, we and those Boko Haram suicide bombers are no different. The only thing is, they are channeling their own religious beliefs to something else.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Charly68: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Here is what the book of the law says: 1 Corinthians 13:8-10 (KJV)
8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.[] 9[For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.] 10[But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.]
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by richard58: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
In order to move this country forward we Nigerians need to put all our effort to pressurize the government for an organized force called "anti-religion" once we achieve this the rest will be a history wink like if you think it's a good idea share if u think its not. Then to tb Joshua he s a very big fool

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by kbbanj10(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
confusion everywhere. but if Hillary had won he would av claimed d credit for his prophecy I think religion is our major problems after politics. My advice if u're to shepherd the flock pls & pls stay clearly out of politics/prediction/prophecy as the case may be then u won't av any reason to explain the unreasonable

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Charly68: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Here is what the book of the law says: 1 Corinthians 13:8-10 (KJV)
8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.[] 9[For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.] 10[But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.]
- God can change his mind over any matter who are we to query God..the prophetic insight of a prophet is indeed very limited. This is the reason why they must be very careful in playing God.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Mustay(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Foolishness of the All Wise Had to read that twice to be sure it wasn't a mistake.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Maximus85(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
SoloTu:
'Bill passage problems', defend that one oga.

And don't forget you consoled Trump while calling him a strong contender.

Abi oooo.

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by gregyboy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
i nor

i nor comment ooh leave me na.... mtchewww
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by BarrElChapo(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
FAKE PROPHET GO READ deut.18 vs 22.. Prophet of Baal... God has exposed you but only the wise will use their brains

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Trexnemesis(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Shameless man. He's doing damage control. He could not even articulate what he was saying! A bunch of deceivers. Wisemen ko, werey men ni.

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Trexnemesis(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
False prophet # 1. He could not even quote the bible verses correctly. What he wrote translated to nonsense. It's an embarrassment to the church. Scammer.

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by AnanseK(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
richidinho:
Since 1988, they have been calling you fake but it seems the more they call you fake the more the prophetic Oil, the Ororo, the Maphura is taking you to high places.

Godbless you sir, prophet of our generation we honour you

Sorry Sir, but you are kind of people encouraging this kind of rubbish. The man is not a prophet , just an ordinary con-man misleading the gullible and ripping them off.

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by costandi(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
babeface3:
OP and wrong caption and they will readily yank olit to the fp unedited. The man of God only commented on US election, didn't say anything about his critics as claimed. Na wa oh
Sticking to this opinion after reading the quoted below will be sheer proof that you are deliberately being sentimental. By the way, by applying common literary sense, you'd conclude that this is a reply in disguise, judging by the language and timing

I see many people trying to interpret prophets on the basis of their own minds and ideas. The prophecy seems to cause uproar, to many who gave it different meaning and interpretation.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by LorDBolton(m): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
mayowa94:
. Bros go nd read ur bible b4 talking . So jonah lied, elijah
lied? God told abraham dat isrealites will b ensalved for
400years but at d end of d day dey used 430yrs. Wot is ur
say on dat? Is God fake?

Bruv this proves u lack basic understanding!

They were enslaved an extra 30 years? Ok but key word Is "they were enslaved" ryt?

Today people can get e.g a 5year jail term but be released early due to good behaviour or have sentenced increased due to some acts like violence while in the prison... Common sense

This man claims God said hilary will win... did she win? NO. #simple. Show me verses in the bible where God's word doesn't come to pass.

Get your head out the drain...use ur brain

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Arjeeni: 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
mayowa94:
is nt by force to believe him. If u dey alive during jesus time u will say dat "y did he suffer like dat and he call himself d son of God? Jesus even pray to God, did God answer is prayer?

Wonderful!
Jesus who was referred to as god....
Who is the son of god according to them.....
Who ever lived in three forms..........

Just as TB followers, Christians are not different.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Ussyberry(m): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2016
Its like they havent finished counting or at least the havent reported Michigan.

My people, this might be 2-0 for the man oh.

We are hearing that even the popular vote will be won by trump

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Donmichaelz(m): 12:24am On Nov 14, 2016
Mr TB Joshua you took a 50/50 chance with your prophecy, some people enen said it was a 70/30 chance.you picked the favourite candidate for the position of US president,if Hilary Clinton would have won,your fame,wealth and members would have increased,but you failed totally, the funny part of this story is using bible passages to back your blunder,and what amazes me the most is how your die hard fan agrees with you when even a child in primary school will read and not understand,,, your ministry is fake,your approach has failed but that doesn't mean your business has collapsed yet,because we live in a country where thousands of people who are unemployed would go to church on a Monday and the pastor sees it as the hand of God....dear TB Joshua ,I wish you a successful business ahead,your stock market is down for a while ,I pray it bounces back quickly,

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by idinc(m): 3:38am On Nov 14, 2016
oga park well!.."Man of man"

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Sagacity07: 3:46am On Nov 14, 2016
You hear T.B. and you are wondering what is doing the people that trust him....Don't you know T.B is contagious. Pls think with your head and never make a pastor your God. Chai!!!!!!!!!
Pls read this hilarity , where I trumped repressive government with 300 words kpere. https://www.nairaland.com/3457257/orwellian-elite-herd#50916274

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by DedeNkem: 3:51am On Nov 14, 2016
No matter how many times this TB Joshua scammer fails, id*iots will still believe him!

This is a con artist who couldn't "predict" his own church building would collapse and kill hundreds of his st*upid followers!

He "predicted" that Hillary Clinton would win and he failed yet again! For the fact that some f*ools bought his st*upid explanation shows many Nigerians are clinically-dumb!

Science illiteracy is a huge problem in Nigeria. That's why Nigeria is one of the most backward in the world!!

How fools would believe in an imaginary god is beyond id*iocy!

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by calabardick(m): 5:03am On Nov 14, 2016
I think NEPA took light when he was downloading the vision, nansense

When God wants to destroy a man He first of all makes him mad

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Missonas(f): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2016
This is what happens when you abandon the primary work of being a messenger of God for other things. People still need to knw more about Christ than about who rules America.

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Bishop0nyenmeme(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2016
THUNDER FIRE DEVIL. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by CloudResident(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2016
Scammers, Scammers everywhere.
Innately stupid worshippers helping to move their ministries falsely due to their gullibility.

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by bolaino(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2016
costandi:
Upon release of the US general election results, criticisms have littered the social media over the failed prophecy by TB Joshua, which stated that Hillary Clinton Would win the election. However, the cleric has taken to his facebook page to express his view concerning the matter, here's what he has to say; (Pictures Below)

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1271239246330182&substory_index=0&id=103470916440360
well said
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Onopa(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Hilary victory margin by popular vote Is very Large.
and the original prophecy says it was going to be close.

Hillary Clinton did not win popular vote

The results are finally out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) / Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. / Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.