Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics (60123 Views)

Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS / T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by gbadexy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
He actually ended up saying nothing.

8 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Ramanto(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
any prophets here to tell me the moral of this write-up? i still don't get it.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kenzico:
The Real true prophets of God will all be revealed on the last day and Judgement day.

Siding or Being for the prophet makes no one a judge to say whatever he said against him.

Shikena!
At this point I dont think we have to wait till judgement day. We can see them for ourselves grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by xynerise: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Just let this issue slide.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
His followers are so blind to see

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Ebukaidoko(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why the woman no come be president na, that's wat u prophesied

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by sacrono: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
tgth
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by wemmieslim(f): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmm, What did he say again people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Noblesoul123:
He's still talking sef. Anyway, it wasn't his fault because this is probably what he saw

3 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by saintmark88(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
When the Bible says by their fruits u sha know them...its happening all around us. How can this man, turn around and say what he is saying... Ur prophesy wasn't a woman winning popular vote but becoming D president of america.... He even went as far as prophesying the challenges she would face as president.

By their fruits u shall truly know them

6 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by olagunjumariah: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
Religion! Religion! Religion! I spit 'kelebe' on you.

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by SIRcumalot: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hilary victory margin by popular vote Is very Large. and the original prophecy says it was going to be close.

3 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
leave TB Joshua alone God says thou shall not judge,just leave him with God
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by 4X4: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
GO AND CHECK THE FINAL RESULTS TRUMP WON BOTH THE POPULAR VOTE AND ELECTORAL COLLEGE cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Almand: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Abeg leave God out of this. God can not lie and can not say something and means something else. You made mistake. Just accept and move on

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by royallord1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
woooa.... over 450 persons viewing this topic... only 15 post... and the posts are all OK..ALRIGHT... HMMM .. wetin?..... whats going on? Are we all dumbfounded ?
OR whats going on... has the prophet silenced both critics and foes... ?
anti tb joshua over to you
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
I wish he would just admit he made a mistake rather than trying to justify it.

3 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by femi4: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Babzilla:

At this point I dont think we have to wait till judgement day. We can see them for ourselves grin grin grin
Abi o...by their fruits, we shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by 2termz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Wetin him dey talk sef I no dey understand

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by femi4: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
royallord1:
woooa.... over 450 persons viewing this topic... only 15 post... and the posts are all OK..ALRIGHT... HMMM .. wetin?..... whats going on? Are we all dumbfounded ?
OR whats going on... has the prophet silenced both critics and foes... ?
anti tb joshua over to you
Mumu...are you new to Nairaland? Go back and review those posts if they were not modified
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
+1.

All of that is just empty rhetoric.

gbadexy:
He actually ended up saying nothing.

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by ysquare(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmm

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by saintmark88(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yieldings:
I wish he could just admit he made a mistake rather than trying to justify it.

Thts actually what's getting me annoyed, y is he tryna save face... Y not just allow the matter die a natural death

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by XaintJoel20: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
femi4:
Mumu...are you new to Nairaland? Go back and review those posts if they were not modified
You don't have to insult him. Learn to be civil in your use of words.

Happy Sunday….

3 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Randy100: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nonsense from Temitope Balogun Joshua. We are not dumb like your church members.

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Liars everywhere calling themselves prophets. I beg swerve.

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by femi4: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
XaintJoel20:

You don't have to insult me. Learn to be civil in your use of words.

Happy Sunday….
You don't have brain....next time think before typing. Get off my mention!

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Slaveman343: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
[size=25pt] So meaningless[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Miles300: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
It's high time all this men of God face their ministry and leave all this political prophecies that's not In line with the word of God ... Wat u just did clearly shows God in no way spoke to u , it's just ur own imaginative thots to see Hillary win .the days of hearing God speak is over after Christ paid the price , the bible contains all the issues of life , spiritual and physical .. God speaks to us through his words in the bible , and also dreams are used as revelations .. But coming to say God spoke to u or u see Jesus .. It's a sin for one to say he saw God .. Why ? God is a spirit and can't be seen , if every claim to see God we will all describe his looks differently , hence we won't have same description of him in looks and appearance , hence God is not an author of confusion .. That's why he said we should worship him in truth and in spirit ... This men are Not gods .. We should look up God to For all our needs and not mere men !!!

3 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by XaintJoel20: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
femi4:
You don't have brain....next time think before typing. Get off my mention!

I wouldn't blame you, I would rather blame your parents who could have spare this generation a nitwit and a goon in you with just the use of one single Gold Circle condom...

Useless Child.....

3 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
What's the issue bro? Get to the hospital If you can
samyyoung:
So sorry, can't understand this,

Nairalanders, I need prayers towards the state of my health, pls n pls, as u read this, say a word of healing to my life, its that serious, God bless as you wish me Quick recovery.Amen

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Coldfeet(f): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
samyyoung:
So sorry, can't understand this,

Nairalanders, I need prayers towards the state of my health, pls n pls, as u read this, say a word of healing to my life, its that serious, God bless as you wish me Quick recovery.Amen
Quick and total recovery to you in Jesus name. Hope you've sought proper care?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.