Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers (2936 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises / 6 inches Joystick, Big, Small Or Average? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
I just bet op is a ugly boy undecided
its always the ugly 1's that dictate hoe a woman should apear
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Iamhatey:
It's so ironically glaring that you are a graduate with that your 'i' concept

ok here we go no more pidgin

[b] iamhatey like iamnaugty are the same, like a set of jobless kids, parading around nairaland entertaining touts, whats even astonishing is how they both call each other out and the order appears minutes later like clock work, we have seen these shows before and we are bored, you say that you are a student and you have more meme's than brain cells, you have more meme's than pictures of you, which are ugly in your phone, Are you a child or a kid, come let me change your diapers ,like whirlwind i will blow into your dust decayed body and scatter you all over nairaland like hurricane,you are like a drop of water in the sea, as irrelevant as poo that's about to be flushed , you will disappear from history like February 31, you are the moon i am the sun, i give you purpose, fade away and disappear like rain water after the storm, because i try to be free and humble most of you compare me to yourselves , like the stars you only see me lightyears away, you are not on my level, my shoe has more class than you nike wink yoruba child running around calling her black soul hatey, who are you? have you eaten food with meat? when it wasn't christmas, mention me again and i will make you fade like the end of a movie. [/b]

look for an error in that ,christmas chicken your time is coming dec 25 look at your watch
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
undecided

Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by missnawty(f): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? / When U Visit Ashawo House(brothel) Without Money / Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.