Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (635833 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Stormyweather(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Not so much complication, if she eats vegetables or eats fibre diet or takes laxatives, it would not cause any stool blockage........
oga sir. You are too much. Can she use as a strong painkiller considering the high pain she goes through
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Stormyweather:
oga sir. You are too much. Can she use as a strong painkiller considering the high pain she goes through

Is she allergic to any known medication(s)?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Stormyweather(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Is she allergic to any known medication(s)?
the ibufen makes her eyes swollen.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by wowfairy(f): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hello doc i am confused about what irregular period means and i will like you to enlighten me. Between july and oct cycle my period has been 27,31,29,31 cycle days and the duration is 5days flow.my first question : do i have an irregular menstrual cycle
2: my breast always feels heavier like 5days prior to the blood showing please is this normal? Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by room089: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hello doctor in the house, please what could be the cause of constant heavy headache, dizziness and drowsiness?

Someone very close to me experiences these constantly. Orthodox and unorthodox treatments has been prescribed and administered but these symptoms still persist.

What could be the solution?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ultron12345: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good day all......a friend of mine said 2 weeks ago, he noticed something that looks like a boil potruding from his anus anytime He use the toilet. Just recently, he said he thinks it's getting bigger since He can now feel part of it if he puts his finger in his anus. He also noticed another one growing close by. He says he doesn't feel any pain or discomfort. Pls, what could this be
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by amos47(m): 1:19am On Oct 25, 2017
My doctor in the house. I have body itching, all my body is just scratching me right from neck down to my legs. When, sctched I begin to prpperish reactions in body
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jamesbridget13(f): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

The little she is able to eat independently, make it a high calorie diet.....
good evening doctor. Hope you had a great day? Sorry I want to disturb u again with my own condition

In 2015 I became Preggy n when I registered for antenatal at 3months I was told my bp was high. Before then I haven't had any check on my Bp. I was 26yr old then.

Through out my antenatal visits I always came back sad because my bp was always high. Sometimes 130/100, 150/120, 140/100 just around that range

I had my baby girl to the glory of God in June 2016 through elective cs though I was already close to my scan EDD.

You know why I am disturbing u now, that day I took my daughter to d health center for treatment, I stole d opportunity to check my bp n I was amazed. It read 150/120 that was last week Monday.

I went to see a doctor last week Tuesday. The bp was checked again n it was 130/90. I explained everything to him starting from when I got Preggy n all. He gave me some drugs(adoment 250g 1-1) n asked me to repeat after a week

Yesterday I almost died. Not that I had any pains. But I came back from work very fine but at about 3pm I became weak all of a sudden. I couldn't do anything, my eyes was partially turning, if I stand I notice I have little strength left n then I lay down immediately. My hubby wasn't at home at d moment. He came in around 7pm n met me in that state though I could gist.

Today I went back to d clinic n d bp was checked again n it didn't shake. Its still 130/90. He asked me to continue d bp drugs n come back after a week again though he gave me some malaria drugs but I treated malaria last month n I hardly have malaria.

I am 28yrs old now.what is happening to me? Why are mine having bp at this early age of my life? What should I do doctor? Pls help me

Sorry for the long post
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
jamesbridget13:
good evening doctor. Hope you had a great day? Sorry I want to disturb u again with my own condition

In 2015 I became Preggy n when I registered for antenatal at 3months I was told my bp was high. Before then I haven't had any check on my Bp. I was 26yr old then.

Through out my antenatal visits I always came back sad because my bp was always high. Sometimes 130/100, 150/120, 140/100 just around that range

I had my baby girl to the glory of God in June 2016 through elective cs though I was already close to my scan EDD.

You know why I am disturbing u now, that day I took my daughter to d health center for treatment, I stole d opportunity to check my bp n I was amazed. It read 150/120 that was last week Monday.

I went to see a doctor last week Tuesday. The bp was checked again n it was 130/90. I explained everything to him starting from when I got Preggy n all. He gave me some drugs(adoment 250g 1-1) n asked me to repeat after a week

Yesterday I almost died. Not that I had any pains. But I came back from work very fine but at about 3pm I became weak all of a sudden. I couldn't do anything, my eyes was partially turning, if I stand I notice I have little strength left n then I lay down immediately. My hubby wasn't at home at d moment. He came in around 7pm n met me in that state though I could gist.

Today I went back to d clinic n d bp was checked again n it didn't shake. Its still 130/90. He asked me to continue d bp drugs n come back after a week again though he gave me some malaria drugs but I treated malaria last month n I hardly have malaria.

I am 28yrs old now.what is happening to me? Why are mine having bp at this early age of my life? What should I do doctor? Pls help me

Sorry for the long post

From the baselines you posted, it appears your systolic range is fine,the issue is your Diastolic range.

I would advise you to invest in a portable dinamap machine. Take your Blood pressure lying and standing, over a period of seven days. Take a note of all recordings and update after this test are conducted.

Take the blood pressure first thing in the morning, last thing at night and in betweens.

High diastolic range can be due to an underlying health condition, which your Doctor would have to investigate further.....
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jamesbridget13(f): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

From the baselines you posted, it appears your systolic range is fine,the issue is your Diastolic range.

I would advise you to invest in a portable dinamap machine. Take your Blood pressure lying and standing, over a period of seven days. Take a note of all recordings and update after this test are conducted.

Take the blood pressure first thing in the morning, last thing at night and in betweens.

High diastolic range can be due to an underlying health condition, which your Doctor would have to investigate further.....
thank you very much doctor.

But sir are mine suppose to buy that dinamap machine? I googled on it n d price is not smiling at all. What should I do next?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 12:24am On Oct 26, 2017
jamesbridget13:

But sir are mine suppose to buy that dinamap machine? I googled on it n d price is not smiling at all. What should I do next?

Check on nairaland, I remember a seller advertising portable dinamap machines.....

The only way to observe your blood pressure, is effective measuring of your blood pressure.....

I would highlight examples of what a high diastolic reading could cause.....

- Angina
- Stroke
- Hypertension

Health is Wealth......
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 12:37am On Oct 26, 2017
jamesbridget13:

I don't mean to scare you, but your initial question about how you felt, and your husband was not at home.....

Read about TIA...... Reply if you felt the symptoms of a TIA attack, are what you felt......
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jamesbridget13(f): 5:46am On Oct 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Check on nairaland, I remember a seller advertising portable dinamap machines.....

The only way to observe your blood pressure, is effective measuring of your blood pressure.....

I would highlight examples of what a high diastolic reading could cause.....

- Angina
- Stroke
- Hypertension

Health is Wealth......
Thank you very much doctor.

May God help me.

Of course doctor, u are right. Health is wealth oooo
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jamesbridget13(f): 5:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I don't mean to scare you, but your initial question about how you felt, and your husband was not at home.....

Read about TIA...... Reply if you felt the symptoms of a TIA attack, are what you felt......
Thank you so much doctor. I so much appreciate your kind response

I have checked but I am sure its not a TIA attack. I was still talking n doing things. Sorry I didn't mention I vomited twice that day. In d evening n at night. After I vomited in d evening, I had some strength, I even went out to grind my daughters cereals for pap. I was just weak n I noticed at a time I starred at d ceiling, I notice d ceiling wasnt stable n it stopped too. I could see my daughter clearly.

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2017
jamesbridget13:
Thank you so much doctor. I so much appreciate your kind response

I have checked but I am sure its not a TIA attack. I was still talking n doing things. Sorry I didn't mention I vomited twice that day. In d evening n at night. After I vomited in d evening, I had some strength, I even went out to grind my daughters cereals for pap. I was just weak n I noticed at a time I starred at d ceiling, I notice d ceiling wasnt stable n it stopped too. I could see my daughter clearly.

Read about vertigo and see if those symptoms you were experiencing......
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Spinefixed: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jamesbridget13(f): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

OK sir I will. Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jamesbridget13(f): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I have checked as u suggested. Though I experienced vomiting. All the food I took in that afternoon before the unusual happened, I vomited all of it after about two hours of eating. I didn't experience the other signs

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Incrediblefavor: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Some companies provide nanny services and babysitting services when you are pregnant and facing medical issues. http://incrediblefavorservices.com
Is there any company or website which also provide these services?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ayodunniblaq: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dr. balogun, my right breast use to scratch me all the time especially my nipples, this has been happening like a month now. don't know what to do........
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hi doctor.

A relative woke up this morning to her right leg all swollen, right from her thigh down to the foot, though she has fibroid. Pls, what is the cause of this?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by lawrykings(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2017
I have been a HBV carrier way back my high school days, I am 23 years old. I had thought its a family thing but my mom and some of my siblings had gone for the said test but found negative.

anytime I visit the doctor with my LFT which I do every 12 months, he tells me I am fine, its nothing to worry about though i am asymptomatic but I am not just comfortable with my personal findings on the disease.

doctors in the house what would you have me do? thanks in anticipation.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by tareluv(f): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2017
FOR ALL KINDS OF HEALTH CHALLENGES SIMPLY CALL 09069494067...LET GNLD NEO LIFE INTL TAKE CARE OF IT FOR YOU,FIBROID, CANCER,ARTHRITIS,STUBBORN WOUNDS,SWOLLEN FEET,RHUEMATISM,HIV/AIDS,INFERTILITY PROBLEM,BONE PROBLEM, ETC.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2017

Does this patient have any other symptoms like occasional trembling, sweating, chest pain, feeling like vomiting or even numbness in the fingers?
Can I also see the ECG result? You could mail it to me.
Cos from the fore going, I want to doubt s/he has a vagus nerve ish per se. I don't know how s/he came about the diagnosis buh mehn, that isn't something s/he should envisage.
None of d symptoms except body vibrations,sudden weakness wch last fo few mins.An X-ray was done recently with reports dat d heart is normal in size n no significant radiological findings.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
I want to add flesh an look fresh I just finished school final exam what drug can you prescribe
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jamesbridget13(f): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Good evening doctor. Hope work is going well? Hope family is fine too?

Please help me sir. My hubby is down. On Saturday he went to one of the private clinics down here. He was tested n the results reads malaria n typhoid. D doctor started treatment by giving him two injections n some drugs n asked him to come back on Sunday(yesterday) n today(Monday) for another injection.

But doctor, my hubby woke up that Sunday morning with some reactions like rash on his body. He however went to d clinic, the doctor said it was nothing n gave him d injection n asked to repeat today(Monday)

But waking up this morning the rash has almost covered his face, his back, legs, hands, everywhere doctor except his bottocks(glory to God). He went to the clinic as usual then d doctor said its reaction from the injection. He however administered another injection to stop d rash. He said the malaria n typhoid injection has to be on hold but he is still taking d drugs

I am disturbing you now because my hubby doesn't have appetite, vomiting once today, feeling cold n sick. We are just confused while d medications isn't working. Please help us. God bless you sir

Sorry for my long write up
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
jamesbridget13:
Good evening doctor. Hope work is going well? Hope family is fine too?

Please help me sir. My hubby is down. On Saturday he went to one of the private clinics down here. He was tested n the results reads malaria n typhoid. D doctor started treatment by giving him two injections n some drugs n asked him to come back on Sunday(yesterday) n today(Monday) for another injection.

But doctor, my hubby woke up that Sunday morning with some reactions like rash on his body. He however went to d clinic, the doctor said it was nothing n gave him d injection n asked to repeat today(Monday)

But waking up this morning the rash has almost covered his face, his back, legs, hands, everywhere doctor except his bottocks(glory to God). He went to the clinic as usual then d doctor said its reaction from the injection. He however administered another injection to stop d rash. He said the malaria n typhoid injection has to be on hold but he is still taking d drugs

I am disturbing you now because my hubby doesn't have appetite, vomiting once today, feeling cold n sick. We are just confused while d medications isn't working. Please help us. God bless you sir

Sorry for my long write up

He suffered an allergic reaction from the injection he took.
The vomiting could be as a result of the allergic reaction. Did he have bloods taken? Is he on admission or back at home? He needs to be under medical observation, till all gets settled.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jamesbridget13(f): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

He suffered an allergic reaction from the injection he took.
The vomiting could be as a result of the allergic reaction. Did he have bloods taken? Is he on admission or back at home? He needs to be under medical observation, till all gets settled.
hmmmmmm! Doctor he is at home o though the doctor asked him to come back tomorrow. No blood given o, no admission o. I just tire. Even if my hubby is sick in d past, he ll eat his food but this one every food is rejected. He only chewed little bread. He is asleep now. I forgot to tell u that d doctor also gave him funbacta to apply on d rash

Rejecting food started after d injections
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
jamesbridget13:
hmmmmmm! Doctor he is at home o though the doctor asked him to come back tomorrow. No blood given o, no admission o. I just tire. Even if my hubby is sick in d past, he ll eat his food but this one every food is rejected. He only chewed little bread. He is asleep now. I forgot to tell u that d doctor also gave him funbacta to apply on d rash

Rejecting food started after d injections

Unfortunately, if I am not physically examining your husband, it would be very difficult to advice any medical intervention. It would be deemed a medical negligence act on my part.
Does he have any form of high temperature?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jamesbridget13(f): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Unfortunately, if I am not physically examining your husband, it would be very difficult to advice any medical intervention. It would be deemed a medical negligence act on my part.
Does he have any form of high temperature?
i understand sir. no form of high temperature sir. Sometimes he feels cold other times he feels heat but no temperature sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.