Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (636570 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by braveheart77: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2022
I have an internal rectal prolapse that causes me constipation and incomplete evacuation (my sexual function is also affected).

This started after i wrongly did an abs exercise not knowing I already have a weak pelvic floor. I started to notice something heavy in my rectum and difficulty passing stool.

I met a pelvic floor therapist that told me to do some kegel exercises to strengthen back to muscles and i saw some improvements; however i played football one day and noticed i started to have the same feeling of bulge and constipation which made me realize the prolapse is back.

I have tried doing the kegels again but it doesn’t seem to be solving the problem this time.

I hear surgeries for this are not advisable and only for extreme cases.

Is there any solution that can help me with this?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by gbenga4sure(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2022
braveheart77:
dis you discover the issue
It has been resolved. Thanks man. Seems what I had then was constipation.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Flairlin: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hello
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by SpockFederation: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Freedom24: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Doc in the house please help, I have been having this burning sensation in my elbows for about a week now. I don't know what could be the problem please help
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Ayaanmalik: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nice Information. Homoeopathy treatment is very helpful for any kind of disease. Many people are got the best solution from Homoeopathy treatment. I was also suffering from Piles disease and seeking the best Piles Treatment in Mumbai then someone suggested I visit Dr Sonal's Healing with Homoeopathy. I visited there and consult with experts. They have professional doctors and staff in any kind of disease. They were provided me with the finest and the most reliable treatment of Piles disease at a sustainable cost.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Bentricks: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
doctors in the house please have been battling toe paronychia for some time now and it doesn't seem to heal, I went to the hospital and was given clindamycin hydrochloride capsules and at first, it seem like it was working but later didn't work, please what is the best cure for this?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nikkyakins: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Flucoxacillin Injection and tablet available call 08034216721
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Delightful8(f): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Doctors in the house.

I have a boil in my left ear and it has ruptured but how do I get the pus to come out ?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by tobajetex: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Good evening
I write seeking your medical advice on feeling heat at the private part after seating for a while.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Pymetrics: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Balogun:
Health Checks. Doctor in the House

For all you Nairalanders I have decided to be your official doctor in the house. I have found this site so helpful in bonding me to my motherland I have decided to give medical advice with the usual disclaimer. This is just advice. Further treatment should be sought from your personal physician!
Do we have Doctors here? I want to know if 10 days menstruation monthly could affect fertility of a woman. This 10 days is regular and constant and it has been like that for years.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nikkyakins: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Linezolid/zyvox drug available for treatment of staphylococcus infection call 08034216721
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by tomiwa1989(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2022
Balogun:
Health Checks. Doctor in the House

For all you Nairalanders I have decided to be your official doctor in the house. I have found this site so helpful in bonding me to my motherland I have decided to give medical advice with the usual disclaimer. This is just advice. Further treatment should be sought from your personal physician!
My wife has this this three text on different occasions please was the meaning

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by MAXI2: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Doctors in the house please help me identify this condition around my chest..ive done all sort of tests and treatment to no avail.please help me with more info about this issue thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by garfield1: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Davodyguy,am here
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by davodyguy: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
garfield1:
Davodyguy,am here
Send with network
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by garfield1: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
davodyguy:

Send with network

07035302791 mtn

Davodyguy,can you reconfirm that you sent to this numb
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nikkyakins: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2022
Flucloxacillin available call 08034216721
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nikkyakins: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Linezolid/zyvox available call 08034216721
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by diggy41(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2022
naijaboy756:
Hello Able Doctor,

Please help on;

1.Back pain radiating to neck and shoulder
2.Flashes of hotness of sole of feet and fingers
3. Numbness of right thumb and some fingers
4. Loss of balance when walking and like limping on the left side,structure issue
Hi....just saw your post..I am in a similar situation....I can't sleep....what's your diagnosis...and how do u manage it...I am having funny sensation in my head
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by chimejerry: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please someone should be help to get well. I started felling ill for weeks now. The symptoms i feel are body hotness all day, weakness, stomach bite every in the morning. I have done all kinds of tests from ( liver function test, kidney test, malaria, typhoid, hiv, urine culture, hepatitis b etc) and all came out normal. I have treated malaria and typhoid more than 4 times this month. I have took much malaria injection, tablet as well as typhoid medications. So of recent, a family friend, recommend i should test for h pylori and faecal occult blood test, and the two tests came out reactive (ulcer). I have attached the result here. Please someone should help recommend proper treatment for me cos this my body hotness is killing me

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nikkyakins: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Flucloxacillin injection available
Linezolid and zyvox tab available call 08034216721
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Bontafa: 6:41am On Nov 08, 2022
Dayo20202020:
Hello Doc, thanks for al the good work you've been doing for people here. May God continue to perfect your ways for you too.
Doc, My brother and I are having skin itches, hives, anytime something touch my body it will turn to hives, sometimes I'll be feeling burning sensation in some part of the body which will later result in that place turning to hives. I also notice pain in the palm of my hand anytime I do any work either light or heavy it will turn red, I do feel a wet sensation in my pennis too and little itches and unable to pass out faeces well too. Have been given different antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, acipro,levofloxacin, loratidine,koyedox. When using this medication the symptoms seems to go but when d drugs finish it comes back am forgetting frustrated now doc.Attached below is the picture of my hand and pennis. Pls what can I do

You have to check what you are allergic to and stop it first .

Does it appear in some part of your body and sometimes under your feet hurts ?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Kimkiss: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hello Doctor. Good evening please what drugs can i use for irregular period,and the flow is very light.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Haryurhola(f): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sometime in October i was diagnosed of malaria++ amd a chest infection. I went to do chest xray on my own and i found that the chest infection was pneumonia. I was taking erythromycin 1-1 which I stopped on day 3. The following week, i went to this big pharmacy i was given erythromycin (2 packs) again but i was told to take it every 6 hours. So i finished the 2 packs in 5days. I no longer felt the symptoms of pneumonia after I finished it but i started experiencing other symptoms;

Feeling dizzy especially in the evenings
Stomach bloating and disorder
General body weakness
Sensational in the head
Headache
Back pain
Tingling/shaking in the body
Heart flutter or palpitations
Feeling weak/dizzy after eating
Sleeplessness or dozing off and springing up scared
Depression

I later went to a general hospital where they did FBC, PT (-ve) and MP (-ve) test for me and everything was fine. But the doctor prescribed omeprazole, koact 625, ACT, PCM and relcer.
It’s two weeks now, I’m still on omeprazole and the antiacid. Yet I’m not seeing any good changes in my body. Although the back pain, stomach disorder and head sensation has stopped but i’m still experiencing heart palpitations and I’m just not feeling my body yet like i use to be in the past.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by juniorrate: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Haryurhola:
Sometime in October i was diagnosed of malaria++ amd a chest infection. I went to do chest xray on my own and i found that the chest infection was pneumonia. I was taking erythromycin 1-1 which I stopped on day 3. The following week, i went to this big pharmacy i was given erythromycin (2 packs) again but i was told to take it every 6 hours. So i finished the 2 packs in 5days. I no longer felt the symptoms of pneumonia after I finished it but i started experiencing other symptoms;

Feeling dizzy especially in the evenings
Stomach bloating and disorder
General body weakness
Sensational in the head
Headache
Back pain
Tingling/shaking in the body
Heart flutter or palpitations
Feeling weak/dizzy after eating
Sleeplessness or dozing off and springing up scared
Depression

I later went to a general hospital where they did FBC, PT (-ve) and MP (-ve) test for me and everything was fine. But the doctor prescribed omeprazole, koact 625, ACT, PCM and relcer.
It’s two weeks now, I’m still on omeprazole and the antiacid. Yet I’m not seeing any good changes in my body. Although the back pain, stomach disorder and head sensation has stopped but i’m still experiencing heart palpitations and I’m just not feeling my body yet like i use to be in the past.

Your symptom seen like that of Ulcer but since u re taken ulcer medicine and not getting any positive result, you can go and check for herpes simplex

1 Like

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by AnayoDivine(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2022
Hi Doc
Lately I've been noticing that my eyes are not white like before, looks dull to me and I've been seeing some red stuffs in my poo. I've been purging lately too. And lastly, I have one whitish stuff at the side of my tongue, which I can remove to an extent with my nails.
Please what's your diagnosis from all these symptoms
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nikkyakins: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
If u are need of flucloxacillin injection for cellulitis or staph infection call 08034216721
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ostendoboss: 6:34am On Jan 06, 2023
hello doc. please i need alternative remedy to treat enlarged adenonds. my 2yrs old son has it and he always snores loudly anytime he sleeps
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Didijiji: 7:03am On Jan 06, 2023
tomiwa1989:

My wife has this this three text on different occasions please was the meaning
RVS is for HIV I guess
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by tonytenic: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2023
Nothing in medical practice is totally free. Why almost all the equipment, drugs, and lab for good medical services are very expensive?

Doctors do have the skills to render excellent services but they can do it without the above tools.

India is doing better in this regard

https://www.nairaland.com/7515440/get-best-affordable-treatment-india

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.