Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (637562 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Kol: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2012
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by vally4one: 12:52am On Mar 10, 2012
Dancing To Lose Weight While Transforming the Relationship with Yourself
Dancing To Lose Weight Happily and Having Fun

http://wightloosing4famale..com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oluks05: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2012
Medical doctor in need of a night job preferably in apapa or on d island pls call 08056579470 or seyioluks@gmail.com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by kufreabasi(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2012
Dr Balogun, thanks for your concern over this site. please help me out:

My wife who is breastfeeding 8 months old baby suffered an attack of severe headache and chest pain, she hardly eat and complain of weakness of the body. i gave her astynine multivitamine tonic, diclofenac, amoxil caps, paracetamol but to no avail. It comes and gone. when it comes tears flow from her eyes and ear drum beats increases.
Please which other medicine can i buy for her? she doesn't want to get to hospital but prefer me buying her drug since she finds it inconvinience with the baby she's carrying.
God bless you

or email: kb4lvu2000@yahoo.com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 25, 2012
good morning doctor in d hse, pl i need ur medical opinion. i have hot burning pains in my right side ribs area, very painful sometimes xtends to my chest area and whole of my right side bt main pain is d right ribs area. it strted just on tues. pl wht do u thnk? im 38. pl hpe i'l get a quik resp. tnx
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by bbporsche: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2012
Good day doctor, i really appreciate this opportunity and ur time so far.

i have a cousin who is down with pneumonia and i'd like you to advise me on how to help him deal with it because i really feel bothered when he finds it difficult to breath, eat and sleep like normal people do. i will also like to knw if pneumonia is contagious, so i don't expose myself to it in the process of caring for him. A friend of mine said alcohol will help the case but i don't know how true that is. Thank you so much.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by bako52(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2012
Does it really good to be suckling ur wife bosom when u and ur wife playing love? What are d benefit to a woman and d causes to man himself? pls. I want u to shield more light on it 4 me.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by eyenCalabar(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
Why am  being attack so much by Catarrh? It has been for so long now and  don't really know what to do.  need help pls!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by gbopemi: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
Hi House, I must commend the good works being done here.
However, I am a newly wed, got married in October and by the end of November, i found out I was 3 weeks pregnant.But by mid february, it was discovered that there was no heartbeat( was supposed to be 14 weeks then but the scan result showed 12weeks) so I had to go thru induced labour followed by an evacuation procedure.However, I bleeded for 2 weeks and some days then went for a repeat scan exactly a month after which came out fine(everything is ok with my womb).I had symtomps of my period on the 19th march and started my period on the 20th March which ended on the 27th.I then noticed slight bleeding on the 30th of March which is still on till today(3rd April).I called my Doc to tell him of my observation, he said the slight bleeding is normal as a result of the evacuation, that my system istrying to flush out the leftover.My QUESTION NOW IS, IS THIS NORMAL ANDWHEN SHOULD I EXPECT TO OVULATE.Before my pregnancy in November, my cycle ranges between 25 to 26days but I dont know of now.

Looking forward to a response ASAP.

Thank you(pls dont mind my long speech)
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by bukydiamon(f): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2012
Hi doctors in the house. I am 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I have been having diarhea and stomach upset since morning. I have used the toilet 4 times today. Does this have anything to do with labour? Pls this is my first baby and i don't know if i shld start going to the hospital. What should i do plssssss.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by eyenCalabar(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2012
It seems our doctor(s) have gone on strike! angry
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 1k001(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2012
I see the docs have been busy. I'll be lending a hand with some of the queries as I can. My particular interest is in general internal medicine and preventive health. The caveat I have is that no advise substitutes for going to see a physician who can hear the full story, ask the right questions, examine you properly, order the right tests, diagnose and treat you appropriately. My advise should hopefully let you ask the right questions when you do go see a doctor
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 1k001(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2012
bukydiamon: Hi doctors in the house. I am 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I have been having diarhea and stomach upset since morning. I have used the toilet 4 times today. Does this have anything to do with labour? Pls this is my first baby and i don't know if i shld start going to the hospital. What should i do plssssss.

It Is unlikely for labour to present with the symptoms you describe. I presume you attended an ante natal clinic which should have given u info on what to expect with labour. A more classical sign would be the breaking of the waters and increasing frequency of contractions. Your diarrhoea may be due to a range of things, largely benign generally speaking. If symptoms persists and you're still worried speak to your doc
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by eyenCalabar(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2012
eyenCalabar: Why am  being attack so much by Catarrh? It has been for so long now and  don't really know what to do.  need help pls!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by atuagbo: 3:02am On Apr 09, 2012
Am 35years old man. Am having severe pain on the left side of my waist, I did scan and it showed that nothing is wrong with my back bones only that am having muscle stretched. I tried all medication but no improvement. Help! Help!! Help!!!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Ishilove: 4:51am On Apr 10, 2012
Hi all. Where can one find a spa that offers affordable and effective laser hair removal services in Lagos? My colleague has contacted Bnatural Spa in Ikeja GRA but she says their charges are too high
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sweetmisery(f): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2012
Hi Doctor,

I have a very bad eyesight and I want to consider lasik. Is this surgery okay, or risky?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Meridian(f): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
Gud day Dr. Balogun,
Just want to know if regular intake of Primolut N injection and oral causes stomach protruding as a adverse effect
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by asthmacure: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
Dr.Abdul Aziz.
Bsc; B.A.M.S(A.M)

Invented world's first safest natural alternative medicine (ayurvedic) of phytochemicals(plants & herbs chemicals) in molecular base, the action is on (immunoglobulin ige)for permanent cure for asthma & allergies.(migraine, sinusitis, skin allergy , eczema, urticaria vasculitis, allergic bronchitis & bronchial asthma. Unlike gene therapy(adenosine deaminase)which is being under test condition for the replacement of a defective gene and to proliferate the immature cell in the bone marrow of the stem cell and to secrete the target protein which is only a probability but not certainty. Treating patients success fully since last 25 years with record and no side effect from paediatric to geriatric. World's scientist 's whose role in immunology is still in dark and what causes Allergy & Asthma.The exact role of 17a(il-17a) central genetic determination and production of anaphylatoxins and interlukins is still unknown etiology which usually causes airway hyper responsiveness(ahr) with high (ige)level in serum which become normal with my medicine. multinationals are spending billions of dollars on research just to control the disease's rather than cure.

Refer:
Http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad-times/root-to-health/articleshow/1822504484.cms
Clinic address.

Remedy alternative clinic.
Dr.A.Aziz.
Bsc;DAMS(AM)
12-5-133 Vijaypuri colony, Tarnaka, secunderabad - 500017.
HYDERABAD.INDIA.
Contact.+919912719508.
www.asthmapermanentcure.com
www.allergiespermanentcure.com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by surgeon(m): 1:03am On Apr 15, 2012
Meridian: Gud day Dr. Balogun,
Just want to know if regular intake of Primolut N injection and oral causes stomach protruding as a adverse effect

If I may: Progestrogens like Primolut Injection and tablets, does cause rapid weight gain so this could be the cause of your abdominal protrusion. I will refer you to the Gynaecology section thread for further enquiries.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by realvenc: 12:06am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello Doc
Pls i have been having this scratchy, rashy, smelly and moist area around my private part. Just around under the balls area. That is at the thighs junction with the crouch area.
I dont know what this is or if it is just because of the heat.
Please what can i do about it as it is making me real uncomfortable.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by NetworkEng: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
Pharmacist to work around amuwo odofin estate /Festact /mile 2 area kindly send Your Cv or resume cilakabest@gmail.com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by abouqi(f): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2012
Hi Doctor,

My friend's husband BP is 147/83. He has been to the hospital to seek advice which he has been following religiously. He had ran all manner of test, all to no avail.

He is 9..kg in weight, tall, does exercise regularly, eats good food with fruits and vegetables inclusive, doesn't smoke or drink alcohol. He is very health, has never been admitted at any hospital.

Please what can you advise us to do?

Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by bigstevoy2(m): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2012
I have decided to offer 5 person to create a free facebook page at no cost
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2012
life
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by initiate: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2012
dear doctor

is it possible to have malaria immediately after treatment?

if so how many days after and what can be used to prevent recurrence
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by wordychap: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2012
tx 4 ur assistane so far. been coughing;produtive for 4days and have mildfever. really disturbing and throat itchess though pains on side of neck ceased. what can i take in the interim n what tests do i do? work in a hospital so exposed to patients with respiratory tract infections.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.