Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (635210 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by obidia(f): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
Doctor please what can a man with weak erection and premature expulsion do to correct this dysfunction
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by omorichie: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2011
Hello, can anyone help me with a solution before my marriage collapse. I've been married for two years now and i've not been able to penetrate into my wife. I was a virgin before i got married but since we got married we have tried having sex but i dont seem to be able to penetrate into her. Many times i come hard, but when i'm about to go into her, i become soft again. I went to the hospital where i was given series of drugs and injections to help me to come strong but still there's no improvement. Can it be that i am impotent?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by cnwamo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
Please I would Like to know how much a knee joint replacement surgery costs and if its done in Nigeria, please I'm expecting your reply
Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by obidia(f): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
pls naira lander is there no doctor in the house again?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by obidia(f): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
pls naira lander is there no doctor in the house again?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Bismilah: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2011
how can keloid be treated please?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by praisefav: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2011
Doctor,

Pls what are the test that is  necessary before one get married?

Where can one do hiv/aid test?

Also, is it normal for one to be having pain on nipple whenever menstration is about a week or 5 day come?

Thank u
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drerhumu: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2011
@ Balogun, just to encourage you to keep up the good work
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by stellauc(f): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2011
pls. doc, what drugs can i use for a complete treatment of coliform organism.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sartorius(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2011
@ bisimilah
treatment modalities are either medical or surgical,

it cud be injected with steroids, use of silicone . or laser ablation, however there is no cure and the truth is once you have a cut reoccurence is high>
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sartorius(m): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2011
broad spectrum antibiotics like amoxicillin should do the trick
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by soye35: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2011
Pls doc what drug can i use to cure reduce constant chest pain and ulcer?pls i need urgent response to this asap,thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by soye35: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2011
@rick-ross thanks bro for ur timely advice,but i was told avocado pear works on ulcer and also this fish liver oil capsule help to reduce the chest pain and heart attack,any way may God himself heal me jare,a guy i met on niraland ask for 4500k to get me herb tab.dont know why its that cost.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ketybo: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
Hello Bilpops,just be optimistic in actualizing ur dreams and u will achieve it.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by engrj(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2011
Doctor pls help me a friend of mine is in trouble he slept with a girl direct and he was infect with Golorial and since then we have been using some Native treatment but it did not heal it well. what is remaining now is, is like porse or sperm is coming out of his man hood all the time and some time he find it difficult to control his urine, please sir. do help me out if you can prescribe any drugs for us please i beg you.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Jacksmth079(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2011
This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives in-depth information. thanks for this nice article.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Odunnu: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2011
Go to the hospital engr. Stop this 'prescribe for me. . .' nonsense. Its your future we are talking about here and you must be serious with it
engr j:

Doctor pls help me a friend of mine is in trouble he slept with a girl direct and he was infect with Golorial and since then we have been using some Native treatment but it did not heal it well. what is remaining now is, is like porse or Fluid is coming out of his man hood all the time and some time he find it difficult to control his urine, please sir. do help me out if you can prescribe any drugs for us please i beg you.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Immanuelar(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
pls can some1 just giv me some advice,am only 17yrs old but am 6ft tall,pls wot cn i start doing nd wot can i stop doin to prevent d growth.pls am serious.non of my parents is as tall as i am,even my grandparents,dey say beans makes someone grow faster but i dont even eat it, pls am serious.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by SanEmma: 12:36am On Dec 14, 2011
I'm a single, i understand this question might sound funny. Pls,How can i be sure i would perform excellently with my wife if i get married. is there any checks i can do for myself.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by greedie1(f): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by princefunm: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
Immanuelar:

pls can some1 just giv me some advice,am only 17yrs old but am 6ft tall,pls wot cn i start doing nd wot can i stop doin to prevent d growth.pls am serious.non of my parents is as tall as i am,even my grandparents,dey say beans makes someone grow faster but i dont even eat it, pls am serious.

At 17 and you are 6fts. And you wanna stop it. Broda that is impossible! I suggest you make best use of your height. 6ft is not so bad. I was 6ft2" at 19. Im 28 and still 6ft2". And u know what i love best about me. My Height.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Dr9ce(m): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2011
pls i'm  a young and fresh medical graduate and i'll need the assistance of the senior/experienced medics in the house to answer some questions. Pls how do i get info abt primaries exam?(both national and west africa) ,is there any syllabus? If there is how can one get it? How long can ones result last after passing? I'm particularly interested in surgery and heamatology. Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by osarhiemen: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
Pls  i need a well experienced psychologist to counsel me about some certain disturbing personal issues.
Can you link me to one, I would prefer a Nigerian psychologist.

Thanks so much.
email: osdestinyes@yahoo.com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Borlardex: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2011
Doc, i've just been told that i've BILATERAL TUBE BLOCKAGE. What should i do? While searching through the net about this problem, i stumble on a website which claim treatment of Bilateral Tuber Blockage using herbs. Pls, visit the website and let me know your opinion. May God be with you and your family. The website address is www.felopio.com.

Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Immanuelar(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2011
princefunm:

At 17 and you are 6fts. And you wanna stop it. Broda that is impossible! I suggest you make best use of your height. 6ft is not so bad. I was 6ft2" at 19. Im 28 and still 6ft2". And u know what i love best about me. My Height.
@princefunm tanx
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2011
I have a relative in London diagnosed with cancer of pancreas

It has beeen about 4weeks now and yet doctors have not started any treatment, they keep doing tests and the latest delay was is caused by waiting to do a test to find out whether it is safe to operate.

All the while her condition general health is deterioating.

What can you suggest?

We are considering travelling abroad to get her good private treatment that would be affordable does anyone have any suggestions for countries and or hospitals abroad that can offer good affordable cancer treatment?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by mznectar(f): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2012
that's very thoughtful of you, thanks dr.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Jibson999(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ evry1, i have serious bach pain around my waist region and hip (right side mostly), it all started about 3wiks ago. I play basketball almost daily & den after one of d game started feeling pain.
I taught its just normal pain but now its worst & ive stoped playing since, i also stopped taking sugary stuffs. Ive applied some ointments(nuerogesic), but still d same, pls ill kindly appreciate any solution/ suggestion
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Damiswity: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2012
Hello house, DO YOU HAVE ANY BONE PAIN OR ULCER OR U WANT TO PREVENT CANCER OR ANY HEART DISEASE OR MALARIA OR ANY HEALTH CHALLENGE. GNLD PRODUCT CAN SOLVE THEM FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL BUKOLA ON 08189415103 [color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.