Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight (1081 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by mickonzo112: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2016
I think I have created a monster and now its coming round to bite me. I met my girlfriend sometime in 2012. Hoping to get married to her next year.

I've always been a lover of thick women especially those with big behind. For that single reason, a majority of my ex are either yoruba or from akwa ibom or cross river state. In 2012, I met my current girlfriend. She was slim. No big behind, average boobs. I never liked slim girls but her intelligence and personality drew me to her. Before I knew it I was asking her out. She finally agreed to date me and our relationship has been fantastic since then.

Sometime in 2014, she started adding weight, she wanted to start working out to burn out the fat but I refused. I told her how much I love her new size and wished she could add a little more flesh because I actually love thick girls. She insisted on working out and loosing weight, I refused. Instead I kept insisting she added a little more weight. Everybody in her family and her friends were yabbing her that she was becoming fat but I still insisted she added a little more weight. At least to Omotola's size. Even though she doesn't have Omotola's kind of booty, I'll be contented with having some flesh to hold on to when I cuddle.

Fast forward to 2015, she travelled to the US for her masters so the only way we could communicate was via phone calls and skype. She kept complaining that she was adding weight and that she wanted to subscribe to a weight loss plan but from the pics she sent to me. I felt she was ok n told her there was no need for that.

To cut the long story short, she'll be visiting Nigeria this December but the recent full photos she sent to me are not encouraging at all. She has added so much weight. She no longer looks as exciting to me as she used to be. For a girl with no behind and average boobs, the fat makes her look so shapeless. I dont know how to start telling her to loose weight now because I started this whole shiit. She'll be rounding up by May next year and when she comes back I'll want us to start making preparations for marriage but I don’t think I can cope with this her new size. I really love her and want to marry her.

How do I tell her to loose weight without hurting her feelings because she's very sensitive
Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by KillAWONWEREY: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2016
poor presentation #mnga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by deji47: 12:39am On Nov 15, 2016
The only way u can help her is to be involved personally in what ever weight loss programme she subscribes to. So u sef go no say e no easy.
When one is in the process of adding weight you must also be working out so you can be in control just in case. But did u allow her to have control? Nah u went ahead and pushed her "trailer" down a slope with no brakes now your wooded wedge can't stop the momentum.
Marry ur woman like that abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by gabinogem(m): 12:43am On Nov 15, 2016
Guy, u lack contentment... Learn to appreciate whatever u have.

Go & register urself & her in a gym center... Start going now, so that it will be easier for her to follow up when she arrives. My 2naira
Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by BiafranBushBoy: 12:46am On Nov 15, 2016
BiggCoin: 1fFQ2f26YYU1Gtc1WjFgDUg7C5NzU4ugP
Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by MzzAyo(f): 12:51am On Nov 15, 2016
u don't love her then because if u truly do u won't mind her size
Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by mickonzo112: 12:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Deji47 and gabinogem thanks. I'll register both of us at the gym and get us to work out together

MzzAyo I truly love her
Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2016
grin

Let her come back first and see how does she really look like in person... Then u decide if that's what u really want her to be..

U know we ladies, we have a very sensitive ego so whatever u gonna say even in a slightest way, she will definitely get hurt but there's no way around.. U have to tell her straight up. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2016
You're an idiot.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by datyrone(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2016
to lose weight you need to born calories and reduce ur food consumption.so she shud start taking oolong tea morning and night and also register at a gym and workout at least 3 days a week,on the other days do light exercises like taking walks and swimming.believe me in a month you wud see a huge difference

you have to join her in the process,that wud encourage her and give her confidence
Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by dacblogger: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Guys and their wahala,I blame your g.f for listening 2 you in the first place. sad
Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by tee59(f): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2016
Pictures of her b4 and after. Or d whole story was a crab.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by adegeye38(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2016
This is one extremely annoying dude
Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by mickonzo112: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
I think our busy schedule and not seeing each other made her add too mich weight. If we were seeing often, I guessed I would have stopped her when I noticed she was going way over.

Let me not make excuses. This is totally my fault so I have to accept full responsibity for this and fix it.

To those who gave positive contributions, thank you. To those who couldn't do anything but insult me, I hope you feel good about yourself?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Added Too Much Weight by windeal: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Her pictures or I don't believe it

(1) (Reply)

If I Agree To Go To Dubai And Refuse You Sex, Rape Me - Lady Says On Facebook / Almost Got Robbed Today / For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.