Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy (3916 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 8:46am On May 13, 2019
hello nairaland,

I really need assistance especially from the ladies, I've got a sleep over night with a girl this Wednesday, ordinarily this shouldn't be a problem cause I know how to treat a lady right and all but they is one issue I usually have when am alone with a girl, I find it tasking starting conversations, I mean it's not like I don't have things to say it's just that the kind of things that pop up into my head are not really fun stuffs that a girl would want to talk about on a date, things like science, school work, football, superheroes just to mention a few, probably some girls would enjoy such conversations but most times you know that's not what they want. please ladies on this forum I need your help, what are the things girls find most interesting to talk about when alone with a guy on a date, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Queenboy123(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2019
This is serious
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by clive2u(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2019
Play truth or dare with her till it leads to sex after that sleep. She will wake u up and b the one to bring up gist.

Ps: form sleepy til she ask for 2nd round. You are welcome

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by benswitch: 8:52am On May 13, 2019
FoodCo

Shoprite

ATM

Fake stories about your daily life

You know the rest na....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Davash222(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2019
Money talk. That’s all they want to hear.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 9:05am On May 13, 2019
clive2u:
Play truth or dare with her till it leads to sex after that sleep. She will wake u up and b the one to bring up gist.

so we should play T or D as soon as she comes? I think that's for later, I need something we can chat about while eating
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 9:08am On May 13, 2019
Davash222:
Money talk. That’s all they want to hear.

she's not that type of girl, I know how to handle those ones
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Nobody: 9:12am On May 13, 2019
Do you know her well enough to know what interest her? If you do, after the usual greetings and enquiring about her day. Let her rest in , feel comfortable with her new environment and then dive into what interest her.

Note, don't just start the conversation head on let something lead to it.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Deepfeel(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2019
It's not something that should be rehearsed, you just flow with her like that,
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 9:39am On May 13, 2019
MariaLavina:
Do you know her well enough to know what interest her? If you do, after the usual greetings and enquiring about her day. Let her rest in , feel comfortable with her new environment and then dive into what interest her.

Note, don't just start the conversation head on let something lead to it.

really not sure what interests her that's why am looking for what to chat about, or should I ask her her interests, is that a good idea?
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Abfinest007(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2019
ask her what she like most then engage in that aspect.like most watching zeeworld ask her questions abt recent gist
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 9:43am On May 13, 2019
Deepfeel:
It's not something that should be rehearsed, you just flow with her like that,

yeah but am just trying to be top notch, don't want to mess it up a second time
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 9:47am On May 13, 2019
Abfinest007:
ask her what she like most then engage in that aspect.like most watching zeeworld ask her questions abt recent gist

I guess most of you are thinking this is a new girl I just met, actually we've known each other over a year now so it would be funny asking her questions like what she likes, infact the only thing I know she likes is Coca-Cola and I can't talk about that.
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Nobody: 9:53am On May 13, 2019
celebrity gists, fashion, marriage, relationship talk

70% of girls around the world are boring. men are trying

we re just managing

11 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by bigpriik: 9:55am On May 13, 2019
it's so surprising that at this time and age some guys still worry about what to say to women.you are not a talking robot you cannot programme yourself to talk the trick is remove your mind from trying to impress her and focus on enjoying yourself and being comfortable.when am with girls I usually don't force words I allow myself flow naturally I don't care if am talking trash fyi a confident jerk is better than shaky gentleman.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 10:00am On May 13, 2019
bigpriik:
it's so surprising that at this time and age some guys still worry about what to say to women.you are not a talking robot you cannot programme yourself to talk the trick is remove your mind from trying to impress her and focus on enjoying yourself and being comfortable.when am with girls I usually don't force words I allow myself flow naturally I don't care if am talking trash fyi a confident jerk is better than shaky gentleman.

wow this is surprisingly enlightening, I do have a problem being jerky but if it does the trick why not.
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 10:01am On May 13, 2019
bigpriik:

wow this is surprisingly enlightening, I do have a problem being jerky but if it does the trick why not
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by lincsnuel: 10:06am On May 13, 2019
edulifehack:

That's the problem we guys have- trying to impress a lady at all cost! Look my friend, just be yourself... From the way you sound, one can deduce you have a low self esteem.

Generally, gals like "off topics"

Ask her simple questions like "her favourite food, types of movies she likes etc."

If you're a bit sensual, you can ask her stuff like "what really causes saggy breasts" and ish...

On behalf of the Players & Heart-Breakers Association of Nigeria (PHBAN), I wish you best of luck bro. Represent us well oo... No fall our hand oo.

8 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by godwingenesis472(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2019
Try using things around to create talks and you can also add some slice � of humour in there.
But be careful not too add too much spices to avoid a bad dish.
Serve it hot man...
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 10:16am On May 13, 2019
lincsnuel:

That's the problem we guys have- trying to impress a lady at all cost! Look my friend, just be yourself... From the way you sound, one can deduce you have a low self esteem.

Ask her simple questions like "her favourite food, types of movies she likes etc."

If you're a bit sensual, you can ask her stuff like "what really causes saggy breasts" and ish...

On behalf of the Players & Heart-Breakers Association of Nigeria (PHBAN), I wish you best of luck bro. Represent us well oo... No fall our hand oo.

lol
self esteem ain't the problem, could be the fact that I over think things.
I'll go with the flow as advised by some guys here
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 10:17am On May 13, 2019
thanks everyone
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Oluwaseydex(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2019
lincsnuel:

grin grin grin
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Tallesty1(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2019
edulifehack:

When you want to impress is usually when you mess up. She is a human being like yourself and may not even have plenty sense.

Don't force yourself to come up with a conversation, from my experience, many women don't like serious talks. It bores them.

They prefer anything that's humorous. You can start by asking her about school, if she's a student or work if she's employed. Her response will give you what next to talk and when it wants to die down, compliment her hair, clothes or whatever. If she really liked the hair, clothe or whatever it is you complimented, she will start telling you more about it and before you know it, you're busy discussing nothing.

Please don't bring up topics on economy, politics, technology etc. Only a few ladies find it interesting.

I have a friend who is single because he is always discussing global warming on a date.[just kidding]

Do you want to touch body or just to sit down and chill?

6 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by clive2u(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2019
edulifehack:

so we should play T or D as soon as she comes? I think that's for later, I need something we can chat about while eating
chat abt truth or dare, jst make sure u drill that hole. Make sure u tell us hw sweet she is o.

I wont advice u to use my points bt am nt you

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Amanew(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2019
Tallesty1:
When you want to impress is usually when you mess up. She is a human being like yourself and may not even have plenty sense.

Don't force yourself to come up with a conversation, from my experience, many women don't like serious talks. It bores them.

They prefer anything that's humorous. You can start by asking her about school, if she's a student or work if she's employed. Her response will give you what next to talk and when it wants to die down, compliment her hair, clothes or whatever. If she really liked the hair, clothe or whatever it is you complimented, she will start telling you more about it and before you know it, you're busy discussing nothing.

Please don't bring up topics on economy, politics, technology etc. Only a few ladies find it interesting.

I have a friend who is single because he is always discussing global warming on a date.[just kidding]

Interesting!
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Deepfeel(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2019
edulifehack:

Keep it real with her bro don't pretend to be a top notch while in reality you are not, all these ideas and advises you are gathering together here might choke and confuse you when you are on a date with her, you won't even know where to start you might appear shaky and flabby, just keep it real give what you have within you, good luck

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by rex444(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2019
clive2u:

one idea
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by rex444(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2019
If she's into you ,the conversation go just flow.....d flow determines the rest....bro code

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 12:32pm On May 13, 2019
Tallesty1:

am expecting something to go down, maybe not sex but definitely if we gonna be sleeping on the same bed through out the night something must pop
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by melanch(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2019
Don't force yourself. Just relax. Conversations shouldn't be a problem with a girl. Just be yourself. Crack jokes when necessary. But to make it easier, watch a movie, play some games, cook together...just enjoy the moment. Don't be caged.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Makaveli217(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2019

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Auladimeji2: 2:17pm On May 13, 2019
All because of Vag1na.Smh.Truly local man is disgusting

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated /bleem A Jw Lady Before? / Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt / Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.