Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife (3252 Views)

HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: You Reflect Her / HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: Stop Being An Effete Weakling. / HAZARD'S Enlightenments: What Women Want In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by hazard7(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Marriage is a wonderful institution. You will agree with me that there is nothing as sweet as having the right partner that gives you peace of mind. But sadly, our society has become "A Bonobo Masturbation Society" where marriages priority has been misplaced and turned into something else entirely. Not to worry at the end of this piece you will learn how to pick the right mate.
PREVIEW
You have two options: You will get married or you won't get married. If you will get married then this enlightenment is for you. I will not review whether or not you should get married but I will review how to pick the right wife.
Picking the right wife is of utmost importance. Marriage is a life-long commitment and requires a great deal of forethought. Getting married without a plan and without any forethought is a terrible decision.
Getting married is a business decision. Marriage is a contract between two entities. You've got to enter into it with the ruthless mind of an enlighten businessman for it to work. You've got to pick the right wife like a businessman picks a company to invest in. It shouldn't be left to chance (“love”) –you've got to be pro-active, know what you want and then go after it.
Marriage isn't about love or connecting with your soul-mate. Those are inventions of TV and movies. Marriage is an exchange of resources. Your wife shall provide A and you
will provide B. If your wife doesn't, or won't, provide her share then she should not have the privilege of marriage with you.
Marriage is a contract and you've got to try your hardest to make sure that contract is reinforced. You cannot make the
best decision when you're emotionally love-sick like a 16 year old school boy. No businessman who wants to stay in business will sign a contract in an emotional state of mind and no man who wants to stay married will marry just because he loves a girl. It takes rational,clear-headed planning and thinking to pick the right wife material.
WHEN TO GET MARRIED:
The best time for a man to get married is after 30 years of age. At that age he has had a long time to live life, earn a reasonable amount of money and think of what he wants in a wife. Most men under 30 years of age aren't mature enough to make the best decision about who to spend their life with(but if you are one of the rare men under 30 that is matured enough to know what he wants then do what you feel like otherwise continue reading).
Now remember, 30 years old is the starting age to think of marriage. That doesn't mean you should get married at 30 or by 30. Anytime between 30-45 is a good time to tie the knot. Between the ages of 30-45 is when a man's marriage value is at its highest.
With all that done and dusted, let's talk about my favourite part of the enlightenment.
TOP 12 RULES ON PICKING THE RIGHT WIFE
1) SHE MUST BE YOUNG
The woman should be 25 years of age MAXIMUM. 22 is even better and 19 is the best age. A woman's body does not age well. You want the most amount of years with your wife having a tight, young, firm body. After 30 it goes downhill fast. At around the age of 31 a woman's beauty really declines fast.
It's a tradeoff, she gives you her good years and you put up with her in her bad years. Never take a woman already in her bad years. Women do not age well. Single women over the age of 30 have wasted all their pretty years having a lot of random sex and now they want to find a beta male who will take care of them without having to give him any of her good years. Don't be that sucker.
A young body is especially important for bearing children. Old women cannot have and don't have healthy children. At
30 years of age a woman is already 15 years past her child-bearing prime.
(But, hazard I like talking to smart women. 20 year olds are stupid) sorry dude but her IQ won't grow much with age. A dumb 20 year old is a dumb 30 year old. The difference is that the 30 year old dumb woman is a lot more bitter and has a whole lot less to offer.
2) SHE HAS TO COME FROM AN INTACT FAMILY WITH ORIGINAL FATHER AND MOTHER
No step-mommies and step-daddies. Children from single mommy homes are 70%/100 not healthy. A mother simply cannot raise healthy children alone or with step-daddies. You want an emotionally healthy wife. Women who grew up with no original father or mother have too much emotional baggage and will not know how to act in a proper family setting.
3) SHE MUST NOT BELIEVE IN DIVORCE
If she mentions the word ‘divorce', praises a friend who got a divorce, or says divorce is an option then she is not a good mate. Throw her back in the water and go fishing some more. To make a marriage work, both the man and wife must think of divorce as no option at all.
4) SHE MUST BE IMAGE CONCIOUS
Every woman will gain a few pounds when they settle with a man. It's unavoidable. What is unacceptable is a woman
blowing up to whale proportions.
A woman who gets pig-fat after marriage is a disgrace to herself and her family. She must be aware of her image and keep her body trim for you. Women will always gain a few pounds after marriage, but there is a difference between a few pounds and one hundred pounds. Take a look at all the women in her family, if they are all pig-fat it's a good idea to walk away as fast as you can. You will have to see your wife
daily, you don't want to be seeing her as a cow for the rest of your life.
5)SHE MUST BE FAMILY ORIENTED NOT CAREER ORIENTED
This is going to be the mother of your children and the keeper of your house. An Enlighten man doesn't need two
incomes, he can provide, what he needs is a keeper of home and heart.
Two income households leave the raising of their children to expensive day cares and schools, and then mommy goes to work so they can afford to pay for day care and babysitters. (But hazard I don't want children -then don't get married. The only reason to get married is to have a family).
(But hazard I want a career woman) it doesn't matter, even if she is a career woman when you met she will not be when she is older. No woman wants to work but it takes some of them a long time to figure that out. They waste all their youth playing/working their career and then realize what a huge mistake they made and leave their jobs to take care of their (quite possibly retarded – that's what happens when old ladies have babies) child. How many 45 year old married female lawyers or other professionals do you know?
The women who work in this "affluenza" age do so because they have no choice and they whine about it every day of their life. They would give anything to leave their jobs and take care of their family instead.
No woman truly wants to work. Work is a man's world and always will be. A woman's work should be in the home taking care of the home and children.
6)SHE MUST BE A "GOOD"GIRL
She cannot be a drinker or a smoker or have any tattoos. She cannot have a party girl past, a olosho past, and she
cannot have gone out more than a couple times drinking.
You cannot turn a LovePeddler into a housewife. The more sexual partners she has had the more likely the marriage will end in divorce.
(But hazard are you saying all party girls, smokers and drinkers are Whores?Yes).
The fewer sexual partners your wife has had, the better. The ideal wife should be a virgin. Remember: The more sexual partners she has had the more likely you are to be divorced. If you think she needs help or that you are helping her and she is changing then you are being foolish and you are being played. It's going to end badly for you when you get married to a woman like this. Remember party girls are for fun,good girls for marriage.
Always pick a good girl. That means a virgin (or close), family oriented, pleasant, eager to help, a smiler, and patient.
7)SHE MUST RESPECT YOU
Women marry up and men marry down, since the dawn of marriage. If she looks down on you she will leave with your
money and your children for another man. You have got to be a man that she can look up to, admire, love and respect always.
coolSHE SHOULD NOT HAVE CHILDREN FROM ANOTHER MAN AKA SINGLE MOMS
In the animal kingdom when a Lion takes over a pride he kills the cubs of other Lions. Raising someone else's child is cuckoldry with your full knowledge and consent.
If you raise someone else's child you will be taking care of another man's seedling and there will always be another man in the picture. Be selfish and keep your wife and children to yourself. They should be yours and only yours. Don't settle for another man's leavings and sloppy seconds.
Here is what women with children do: They have unprotected sex with a alpha,get pregnant, and look for a Beta male to raise the bastard.
or..
She has already been married, had children, and then divorced the father and left. In each case the woman is unfit for marriage.
9)SHE SHOULD CHANGE HERSELF FOR YOU
When a woman is in love she will change herself to please and conform to you. Your favourite food will become her new favourite food and she will do things to please you she has never done or liked before.
A woman who doesn't change for you is a woman who does not respect you. Women are not men and should not be held to the standards of men. A man who changes his views on the whims of a woman is a sissy. A woman who changes her views on the whims of a man is a woman who is in love. She should not be degraded for that because that's what women do.
10)SHE SHOULD NOT BE MATERIALISTIC
Nigerian women this days have been indoctrinated since birth to believe in and embrace leeching. They have been
indoctrinated and instructed to believe that they are entitled to a man's money. This causes a great deal of confusion in their minds and, to put it plainly, many of them
are unfit for marriage and raising a family. Especially avoid women who all the thing they know about is money,money and money. If a woman cannot spend money wisely,then she don't deserve it. You should avoid women who have a lazy, entitled, “me-first” attitude.
11)SHE SHOULD BE A SMILER
She should smile when she sees you. Her eyes should light up. She should be excited each time she sees you and reward you with her beautiful smile.
A big, bright shining smile from a pretty girl is worth more than any university degree she has, worth more than any
job she has etc. You want a happy woman. You don't want a frowning, nagging, pessimistic bride. Always pick a smiling, warm, happy-go-lucky woman to share your life with.
12)SHE MUST GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND
This is my favourite and most important law. "Even if you don't follow the rest of the law,you must follow this one".
I don't care how beautiful and elegant the woman is,if she can not give you peace of mind then I advise you to ditch her. She is not worth it.
A woman who gives her man peace of mind is like a radiant diamond that is outstanding among ten thousand others.
Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting but a woman who give her man peace of mind is worth more than gold.
CONCLUSION
If you have read this enlightenment thus far,you have demonstrated you are a person of high value and you want to improve your marital affairs. All I have to say is Congrats, cause this are the best rules you will ever see or get and they are well proven and tested. Getting married is a dangerous proposition – make sure you know how to swim before you dive in head-first.
If you are going to get married, do it the smart way.
If you aren't going to get married go ahead and have a beer.
Good luck and a happy new year.

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by ekene247(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
cheesy
Good write up in "your own opinion"

what I have problem with is that you made it a like "rules" of picking the right partners.

You just dished our what you think as rules.
You tried by the way. Weldon
Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by dawnomike(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is a pretty nice one... Weldone!

NB:You got me with the caption 'HAZARD' as the only Hazard my brain thinks of is Eden Hazard grin

2 Likes

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by popsy2(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
okay
Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Adasun(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
I stamp my approval on dis.

6 Likes

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
ekene247:
cheesy

what I have problem with is that you made it a like "rules" of picking the right partners.

yea,its cool to have high standards and spec for oneself. I love they way he didn't diss people who don't fall into the criteria or men that opted for them. That's the only issue I have with ubunja,his mantra is "marry so and so sort of girls,any other girl that ain't like that is a loser,or if you marry such a girl you have no self worth"... Its great to have spec and encourage others to do so without making those that may not fit in feel worthless....

The Op and ubunja would make great partners

1 Like

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by MycroftHolmes: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nice points.

1 Like

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by hazard7(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
ekene247:
cheesy

U are right but this is best rules one can get on picking the right wife
Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by hazard7(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
dawnomike:
This is a pretty nice one... Weldone!

NB:You got me with the caption 'HAZARD' as the only Hazard my brain thinks of is Eden Hazard grin
Lol well there is now a newer and better hazard.
Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by ubunja(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
hazard7:
Marriage is a wonderful institution. You will agree with me that there is nothing as sweet as having the right partner that gives you peace of mind. But sadly, our society has become "A Bonobo Masturbation Society" where marriages priority has been misplaced and turned into something else entirely. Not to worry at the end of this piece you will learn how to pick the right mate.
PREVIEW
You have two options: You will get married or you won't get married. If you will get married then this enlightenment is for you. I will not review whether or not you should get married but I will review how to pick the right wife.
Picking the right wife is of utmost importance. Marriage is a life-long commitment and requires a great deal of forethought. Getting married without a plan and without any forethought is a terrible decision.
Getting married is a business decision. Marriage is a contract between two entities. You've got to enter into it with the ruthless mind of an enlighten businessman for it to work. You've got to pick the right wife like a businessman picks a company to invest in. It shouldn't be left to chance (“love”) –you've got to be pro-active, know what you want and then go after it.
Marriage isn't about love or connecting with your soul-mate. Those are inventions of TV and movies. Marriage is an exchange of resources. Your wife shall provide A and you
will provide B. If your wife doesn't, or won't, provide her share then she should not have the privilege of marriage with you.
Marriage is a contract and you've got to try your hardest to make sure that contract is reinforced. You cannot make the
best decision when you're emotionally love-sick like a 16 year old school boy. No businessman who wants to stay in business will sign a contract in an emotional state of mind and no man who wants to stay married will marry just because he loves a girl. It takes rational,clear-headed planning and thinking to pick the right wife material.
WHEN TO GET MARRIED:
The best time for a man to get married is after 30 years of age. At that age he has had a long time to live life, earn a reasonable amount of money and think of what he wants in a wife. Most men under 30 years of age aren't mature enough to make the best decision about who to spend their life with(but if you are one of the rare men under 30 that is matured enough to know what he wants then do what you feel like otherwise continue reading).
Now remember, 30 years old is the starting age to think of marriage. That doesn't mean you should get married at 30 or by 30. Anytime between 30-45 is a good time to tie the knot. Between the ages of 30-45 is when a man's marriage value is at its highest.
With all that done and dusted, let's talk about my favourite part of the enlightenment.
1) SHE MUST BE YOUNG
The woman should be 25 years of age MAXIMUM. 22 is even better and 19 is the best age. A woman's body does not age well. You want the most amount of years with your wife having a tight, young, firm body. After 30 it goes downhill fast. At around the age of 31 a woman's beauty really declines fast.
It's a tradeoff, she gives you her good years and you put up with her in her bad years. Never take a woman already in her bad years. Women do not age well. Single women over the age of 30 have wasted all their pretty years having a lot of random sex and now they want to find a beta male who will take care of them without having to give him any of her good years. Don't be that sucker.
A young body is especially important for bearing children. Old women cannot have and don't have healthy children. At
(But, hazard I like talking to smart women. 20 year olds are stupid) sorry dude but her IQ won't grow much with age. A dumb 20 year old is a dumb 30 year old. The difference is that the 30 year old dumb woman is a lot more bitter and has a whole lot less to offer.
No step-mommies and step-daddies. Children from single mommy homes are 70%/100 not healthy. A mother simply cannot raise healthy children alone or with step-daddies. You want an emotionally healthy wife. Women who grew up with no original father or mother have too much emotional baggage and will not know how to act in a proper family setting.
If she mentions the word ‘divorce', praises a friend who got a divorce, or says divorce is an option then she is not a good mate. Throw her back in the water and go fishing some more. To make a marriage work, both the man and wife must think of divorce as no option at all.
Every woman will gain a few pounds when they settle with a man. It's unavoidable. What is unacceptable is a woman
A woman who gets pig-fat after marriage is a disgrace to herself and her family. She must be aware of her image and keep her body trim for you. Women will always gain a few pounds after marriage, but there is a difference between a few pounds and one hundred pounds. Take a look at all the women in her family, if they are all pig-fat it's a good idea to walk away as fast as you can. You will have to see your wife
This is going to be the mother of your children and the keeper of your house. An Enlighten man doesn't need two
Two income households leave the raising of their children to expensive day cares and schools, and then mommy goes to work so they can afford to pay for day care and babysitters. (But hazard I don't want children -then don't get married. The only reason to get married is to have a family).
(But hazard I want a career woman) it doesn't matter, even if she is a career woman when you met she will not be when she is older. No woman wants to work but it takes some of them a long time to figure that out. They waste all their youth playing/working their career and then realize what a huge mistake they made and leave their jobs to take care of their (quite possibly retarded – that's what happens when old ladies have babies) child. How many 45 year old married female lawyers or other professionals do you know?
The women who work in this "affluenza" age do so because they have no choice and they whine about it every day of their life. They would give anything to leave their jobs and take care of their family instead.
No woman truly wants to work. Work is a man's world and always will be. A woman's work should be in the home taking care of the home and children.
She cannot be a drinker or a smoker or have any tattoos. She cannot have a party girl past, a olosho past, and she
You cannot turn a LovePeddler into a housewife. The more sexual partners she has had the more likely the marriage will end in divorce.
(But hazard are you saying all party girls, smokers and drinkers are Whores?Yes).
The fewer sexual partners your wife has had, the better. The ideal wife should be a virgin. Remember: The more sexual partners she has had the more likely you are to be divorced. If you think she needs help or that you are helping her and she is changing then you are being foolish and you are being played. It's going to end badly for you when you get married to a woman like this. Remember party girls are for fun,good girls for marriage.
Always pick a good girl. That means a virgin (or close), family oriented, pleasant, eager to help, a smiler, and patient.
7)SHE MUST RESPECT YOU
Women marry up and men marry down, since the dawn of marriage. If she looks down on you she will leave with your
money and your children for another man. You have got to be a man that she can look up to, admire, love and respect always.
In the animal kingdom when a Lion takes over a pride he kills the cubs of other Lions. Raising someone else's child is cuckoldry with your full knowledge and consent.
If you raise someone else's child you will be taking care of another man's seedling and there will always be another man in the picture. Be selfish and keep your wife and children to yourself. They should be yours and only yours. Don't settle for another man's leavings and sloppy seconds.
Here is what women with children do: They have unprotected sex with a alpha,get pregnant, and look for a Beta male to raise the bastard.
or..
She has already been married, had children, and then divorced the father and left. In each case the woman is unfit for marriage.
When a woman is in love she will change herself to please and conform to you. Your favourite food will become her new favourite food and she will do things to please you she has never done or liked before.
A woman who doesn't change for you is a woman who does not respect you. Women are not men and should not be held to the standards of men. A man who changes his views on the whims of a woman is a sissy. A woman who changes her views on the whims of a man is a woman who is in love. She should not be degraded for that because that's what women do.
Nigerian women this days have been indoctrinated since birth to believe in and embrace leeching. They have been
indoctrinated and instructed to believe that they are entitled to a man's money. This causes a great deal of confusion in their minds and, to put it plainly, many of them
are unfit for marriage and raising a family. Especially avoid women who all the thing they know about is money,money and money. If a woman cannot spend money wisely,then she don't deserve it. You should avoid women who have a lazy, entitled, “me-first” attitude.
She should smile when she sees you. Her eyes should light up. She should be excited each time she sees you and reward you with her beautiful smile.
A big, bright shining smile from a pretty girl is worth more than any university degree she has, worth more than any
job she has etc. You want a happy woman. You don't want a frowning, nagging, pessimistic bride. Always pick a smiling, warm, happy-go-lucky woman to share your life with.
This is my favourite and most important law. "Even if you don't follow the rest of the law,you must follow this one".
I don't care how beautiful and elegant the woman is,if she can not give you peace of mind then I advise you to ditch her. She is not worth it.
A woman who gives her man peace of mind is like a radiant diamond that is outstanding among ten thousand others.
Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting but a woman who give her man peace of mind is worth more than gold.
CONCLUSION
If you have read this enlightenment thus far,you have demonstrated you are a person of high value and you want to improve your marital affairs. All I have to say is Congrats, cause this are the best rules you will ever see or get and they are well proven and tested. Getting married is a dangerous proposition – make sure you know how to swim before you dive in head-first.
the only sin is that you didn't mention guys like Ubunja, Martinez39, etc to come witness this glorious writeup.

And I quote "A dumb 20 year old is a dumb 30 year old. The difference is that the 30 year old dumb woman is a lot more bitter and has a whole lot less to offer."
Truth bright and glorious, eternal and unchanging,beautiful and omnipotent. I like this.

And I quote "The woman should be 25 years of age MAXIMUM. 22 is even better and 19 is the best age. A woman's body does not age well. You want the most amount of years with your wife having a tight, young, firm body."
How can anyone argue with truth and facts so lovely!

Op 10/10.
If not for Michellekabod2 mentioning me in her contribution I would have missed this sweet writeup.

15 Likes

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by ubunja(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hazard next time please do mention the crew when you post: pansophist, xxxtedyxxx, Omar09, emmaodet, CAPSLOCKED, ubunja etc. We need all the hands onboard when truth missiles are launched.

Oya Martinez39 can you bring that famous pic of Red Pills being poured?

5 Likes

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by hazard7(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
ubunja:
Hazard next time please do mention the crew when you post: pansophist, xxxtedyxxx, Omar09, emmaodet, CAPSLOCKED, ubunja etc. We need all the hands onboard when truth missiles are launched.

Thanks ubunja my next post I will mention the crew.
Long live the red pill.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
When i started reading this piece, i thought the op knew what he was doing until I saw No.s 1, 4, 9 and 10. That was when I knew he lacked sense.

@No. 1
How can you say a lady of 30 is in her bad years and all the silly things you talked about her up there?
Does the woman body fade with age? Then you dont know anything. Those are just mere speculations.
Have you not seen a 14, 16, and 20 yr olds with loose and faded body? They are everywhere. So your judgements are just myopic.
For your info, a 30 and 40 year old lady can still give birth to the healthiest baby.
My elder sis had her last child in her 40s and the boy is smarter than you and is very strong and intelligent.

As for the "pig fat" aspect you talked about, ive seen men whose choice is a that pig fat. They can't date a slim or moderate size lady unless shes fat. So another senseless rule of yours.

A woman should change her likes for what the man likes to show respect?
Is she into slavery or marriage.
So if she doesnt like beans because it purges her, she should continue eating it cos her hubby likes it until she stools to death?
Couples will always find a way to sort out to their preferences.
Op have a rethink and delete this post.

Everything you wrote here is your dumb opinion.

2 Likes

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
This write-up is very educative and timely.

That number 1 is very vital.

4 Likes

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by hazard7(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
When i started reading this piece, i thought the op knew what he was doing until I saw No.s 1, 4, 9 and 10. That was when I knew he lacked sense.

@No. 1
How can you say a lady of 30 is in her bad years and all the silly things you talked about her up there?
Does the woman body fade with age? Then you dont know anything. Those are just mere speculations.
Have you not seen a 14, 16, and 20 yr olds with loose and faded body? They are everywhere. So your judgements are just myopic.
For your info, a 30 and 40 year old lady can still give birth to the healthiest baby.
My elder sis had her last child in her 40s and the boy is smarter than you and is very strong and intelligent.
Show me the picture of your so called elder or I aren't believing

As for the "pig fat" aspect you talked about, ive seen men whose choice is a that pig fat. They can't date a slim or moderate size lady unless shes fat. So another senseless rule of yours.
Are you pigfat? If no then you have no opinion here. If yes then go dieting.

No she is into slavery + marriage/your stupidity to comprehend things.

So if she doesnt like beans because it purges her, she should continue eating it cos her hubby likes it until she stools to death?
I didn't say she must eat beans till she dies that's why I say a dumb woman is a dumb woman. And you my dear is a dumb woman

Thanks for your opinion but I don't think you are in the right state of mind. Go and sort yourself out

3 Likes

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
hazard7:

Thanks for your opinion but I don't think you are in the right state of mind. Go and sort yourself out

You are confused.
I gat no time for your type.
Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Greystone: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
hazard7

Give credit to the original source or else this is simply plagiarism. angry
I knew I had read this article somewhere before.

"How to Pick the Right Wife" by Victor Pride

Some screenshots of the original article.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://boldanddetermined.com/pick-the-right-wife/&ved=2ahUKEwjJ8N_RzuzmAhXCi1wKHQTqDdcQFjAKegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1o95cktOvaW_B2rTW-ZvwP&cshid=1578232680033

1 Like

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by EBUBS(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
hazard7:

lol. actually, maybe she's 35 and depressed. Nice write up man.

1 Like

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by emmaodet: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Your write up is good though i will add Productivity to it.
To me, i believe a woman must be productive because things are changing fast and Job security is no more a guarantee in this fast changing age.
So if hubby goes out of work, the woman should be able to safely sustain the house pending when the man gets up again so as to avoid disaster.

4 Likes

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by sheDD(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
hazard7:

guy my admiration 4 you just sapped. Throwing cussing words z not a nice. Resounding silence or even more tactical response to her criticism would have been more suitable, that shows you know wot u wrote up there and earned it.
#Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Omar09(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
hazard7:
PREVIEW
WHEN TO GET MARRIED:
1) SHE MUST BE YOUNG
7)SHE MUST RESPECT YOU
or..
CONCLUSION

So much selflessness in one man! Kudos bro. And ubunja thanks for the mention.

Peace of mind is what I value most and this made me ditch the two girls I was dating.

Spread the word ese

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Omar09(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

@No. 1

You see this write up here, goes to prove what ubunja said; women reason emotionally whilst men reason logically.

You think it's one hell of achievement for a 14,16 and 20 year olds to have loose body at their age? Cause the way you say it, it sounds like a gold medal won at the Olympics. For a girl that age to have a loose body shows how promiscuous she is and I bet you, she will disgust you when she's 30. Stop being emotional at every point made. Oh my bad that's your biology.

This is the lamest point ever made to counter a point. Silly how you didn't know this isn't really applicable to harmful foods to the woman. Lemme elaborate. You meet a man and there's a particular brand of toothpaste he uses, he doesn't like changing the brand to another, and subconsciously you see yourself buying the same brand of toothpaste, not that he asked you to start using it or anything, but you subconsciously see yourself doing it. Another is the sex styles you should like the styles he likes. Damn it! How dumb are you?

4 Likes

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Omar09(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
sheDD:
guy my admiration 4 you just sapped. Throwing cussing words z not a nice. Resounding silence or even more tactical response to her criticism would have been more suitable, that shows you know wot u wrote up there and earned it.
#Shalom

This is very contradicting. Pick a stand man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by hazard7(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Omar09:

So much selflessness in one man! Kudos bro. And ubunja thanks for the mention.

Peace of mind is what I value most and this made me ditch the two girls I was dating.

Spread the word ese
Thanks bro
Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Martinez39(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
ubunja:

After reading this thread, I got offended that he didn't mention me. How could he drop such truth bomb without inviting the crew? grin With this truth bomb, I could win any world war.

Hazard 7, kudos. If you can't have her in a best years, then you shouldn't have her at all. Only betas are the dumping grounds of evening newspapers. grin I am glad that people are beginning to put romantic love back into the trash where it belongs and restore marriage to the transactional status it has always had. This time around, instead of men being drunk on love and making selfless sacrifices to hypocritical career evening newspapers without getting anything in return, men will start getting as much out from their women as they are putting in. Kudos!

As for the bitter female up there disagreeing with you, let her eat her own faeces. #redpill4life

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Jewessgratitude:

@No. 1

this argument ain't worth it. It best people learn from harsh experience. I never go back and forth to prove a fact(maximum is three mentions because a word is ample for the wise),I let go. People caress ignorance because fact will ravage their egos,myths peddled as reality is opium to many.
Men get more disappointed and deceived because of the poor choices they make daily based on myth/social constructs they call reality,any rebuttal you offer is called bitterness. For someone to postulate a sagging breast is as a result of promiscuity (which is mainly due to wearing of non-fitted bra) qualifies the person as one who should learn from real life experience in the hands of a lady and not admonishment.
Expect more wailing threads from men on NL.

TIME WILL TELL.
A lot of us(me inclusive) will look back at the posts we made today and giggle about how ignorant we were

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Martinez39(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:
yea,its cool to have high standards and spec for oneself. I love they way he didn't diss people who don't fall into the criteria or men that opted for them. That's the only issue I have with ubunja,his mantra is "marry so and so sort of girls,any other girl that ain't like that is a loser,or if you marry such a girl you have no self worth"... Its great to have spec and encourage others to do so without making those that may not fit in feel worthless....

The Op and ubunja would make great partners
Ubunja knows that, objectively, there are women not worth the ring. These women are, in my opinion :
1) Land whales (overly obese women),
2) Used up products (women who have been ran through on many occasions by Chad and Tyrone during their 20s and are now looking for "good men" in the 30s, prostitutes).
3) Single mothers whose baby daddies are still alive (dating and marrying such is like playing someone else's saved game when you can start afresh. I won't go into other headaches of dating and marrying such women).
4) Feminists (they are stubborn, men hating, demonic leeches, profound hypocrites, lazy, and egoistic. They are career oriented instead of being family oriented since feminism taught them that the career women is more glorious and worthy than the house wife. They will not clean, tidy, or wash because they are "not a man's slave" and they are equal. Either he gets a maid or they share the chores but somehow they will not share the bills as the think it's the man's duty even though they are equal. grin).
5) Smokers, prostitutes, drinkers, drug addicts, tattoo bearers etc. (A man must acquire premium products not substandard ones and used up ones. A prostitute has been used up. Smokers, drinkers, drug addicts, etc. are damaging their bodies and are not worth the investment.)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Martinez39(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
ubunja:

Just seeing this. grin Here you go. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Martinez39:
Ubunja knows that, objectively, there are women not worth the ring. These women are, in my opinion :
1) Land whales (overly obese women),
2) Used up products (women who have been ran through on many occasions by Chad and Tyrone during their 20s and are now looking for "good men" in the 30s, prostitutes).
3) Single mothers whose baby daddies are still alive (dating and marrying such is like playing someone else's saved game when you can start afresh. I won't go into other headaches of dating and marrying such women).
4) Feminists (they are stubborn, men hating, demonic leeches, profound hypocrites, lazy, and egoistic. They are career oriented instead of being family oriented since feminism taught them that the career women is more glorious and worthy than the house wife. They will not clean, tidy, or wash because they are "not a man's slave" and they are equal. Either he gets a maid or they share the chores but somehow they will not share the bills as the think it's the man's duty even though they are equal. grin).
5) Smokers, prostitutes, drinkers, drug addicts, tattoo bearers etc. (A man must acquire premium products not substandard ones and used up ones. A prostitute has been used up. Smokers, drinkers, drug addicts, etc. are damaging their bodies and are not worth the investment.)
Wrong for number 2. Ubunja doesn't frown at over used product,he frowns at non virgins(whether with a body count of one) and for single mothers he doesn't care if the father is alive or not.

I still don't know how tattoo owners enters the list.
Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by ubunja(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Wrong for number 2. Ubunja doesn't frown at over used product,he frowns at non virgins(whether with a body count of one) and for single mothers he doesn't care if the father is alive or not.

I still don't know how tattoo owners enters the list.
sometimes you argue for the sake of arguing don't you.?

No matter how clear cut and obvious things are you just have to answer back don't you? Smh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
ubunja:
sometimes you argue for the sake of arguing don't you.?

No matter how clear cut and obvious things are you just have to answer back don't you? Smh.
this isn't quoting you. He made an assumption of your stance and I corrected him how is that arguing?did I quote you?
I didn't disprove or approve his point but made comparison to yours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Cousin Is A Simp. Help / Watching BBnaija From A Redpill Standpoint / Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.