Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Need Him To Break Up With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Him To Break Up With Me. (1375 Views)

Big Breasts Everywhere!! This Bbnaija Star Is Using Breast To Break The Internet / He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? / Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
So I've known this guy for about 6 years. We dated for the first two, then broke up.. Then dated briefly for some months, before breaking up again.
We still called each other, we were quite tight really, even though we ended a year ago.
Some time in August he ended a call with 'I love you'. I pretended not to hear it.... He kept on ending our calls that way, and one day we met and he told me he loved me and that he wanted me back. I know I should have said no, because I didn't want to be with him, but I just.... Couldn't. Because the last time I broke up with him, he had gotten so angry! He's fair, and when he gets angry his face turns redish and his veins bulge out. He was shouting and cursing at me.. And I was sure if i said no he would have gotten angry again. So I consented and we began dating. Again. I've been trying to get him to break up with me, I ignore him.. I never say I love you.. And I always make sure I'm with a guy when he comes to see me. But he just takes it. Everything. We always argue, and I've told him severally that if he doesn't like what I'm doing, he should just break up wit me. But he refuses to! He would always call and apologize even if am clearly at fault. Last week he told me he wanted to get an apartment for the both of us. He said he's making the arrangements and would probably have one by next week. I don't want to move in with him. I don't even want to be with him at all. But I don't know how to tell him.. He would get angry again.. And.. I'm just scared of what he would do. He knows my house, my friends, my everything.. And he can do anything when he's angry. I even had to make another account here so I could ask this, because he follows my other one.
So I was wondering... What can I do to make him break up with me before next week?
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Warhawk(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
KK!
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Ovokoo: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
The best way to make him break up with you is by breaking up with him first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Antina(f): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Tell him you are not interested in the relationship anymore. Like that, you will break everything into pieces cheesy
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by KingRex1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
You're literally cuffing yourself

3 Likes

Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin

Why not run and hide? But make sure u file a report in the police station first, juz in case what happen to ur family and friends, they shud arrest this man ..
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by gabinogem(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
This na one of the problem with most Nigerian ladies... Indeciveness. U guys don't know when to say enough is enough.
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Girl, you are crazy. You are playing him. You are an heart player. An heart breaker.. I can see through you. angry
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by holatin(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Brake up with him or make a cucumber video, he will disassociate himself with you
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Yinkey6(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wow that why you open an account on Nairaland. You're welcome New comer.
Indomiiee:
So I've known this guy for about 6 years. We dated for the first two, then broke up.. Then dated briefly for some months, before breaking up again.
We still called each other, we were quite tight really, even though we ended a year ago.
Some time in August he ended a call with 'I love you'. I pretended not to hear it.... He kept on ending our calls that way, and one day we met and he told me he loved me and that he wanted me back. I know I should have said no, because I didn't want to be with him, but I just.... Couldn't. Because the last time I broke up with him, he had gotten so angry! He's fair, and when he gets angry his face turns redish and his veins bulge out. He was shouting and cursing at me.. And I was sure if i said no he would have gotten angry again. So I consented and we began dating. Again. I've been trying to get him to break up with me, I ignore him.. I never say I love you.. And I always make sure I'm with a guy when he comes to see me. But he just takes it. Everything. We always argue, and I've told him severally that if he doesn't like what I'm doing, he should just break up wit me. But he refuses to! He would always call and apologize even if am clearly at fault. Last week he told me he wanted to get an apartment for the both of us. He said he's making the arrangements and would probably have one by next week. I don't want to move in with him. I don't even want to be with him at all. But I don't know how to tell him.. He would get angry again.. And.. I'm just scared of what he would do. He knows my house, my friends, my everything.. And he can do anything when he's angry. I even had to make another account here so I could ask this, because he follows my other one.
So I was wondering... What can I do to make him break up with me before next week?
Wow that why you open an account on Nairaland. You're welcome New comer.
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by KnightRod(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
undecided I guess you're waiting for the worst to happen before you open your damn mouth and say what you want like an adult. You don't have a fishing brain, or at least pretend like you don't..
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
I can totally relate my sister embarassed
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
You can't break up with him.....the only thing you can do is to dich him totally, ghost the nigga.....it's hard but that's the only way cry
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Vizzim: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
What other way to break up than to break up. Just break up with him. Finish

1 Like

Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by EHMIR(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
U consented to him,cos ure scared he would get angrysad

u need more than advice.
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2016

shocked
Is he Violent? shocked
Why are You scared tho? You think he'll Kill All Your friends or something? Or Maybe Upload Your Nüde photos?grin

Lol, girl don't be a coward. The dude Obviously loves You Quite legit. So, please stop Hurting him more than you already Are. let him go. Tell him straight up that You don't love him and you wanna breakup. it's gonna hurt, YES. But at the end, he'll move on. Love isn't by force abeg.

Worrisit?

1 Like

Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by jimmyolasun: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
baby,pls don't... I know it is you amaka, I know your handwriting... am getting angry, you shall see... I will ruin your face with acid, I will spoil your fine girl... if I don't have you, no one else will... I love you, am obsessed! help!

1 Like

Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by alobright17(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
jimmyolasun:
baby,pls don't... I know it is you amaka, I know your handwriting... am getting angry, you shall see... I will ruin your face with acid, I will spoil your fine girl... if I don't have you, no one else will... I love you, am obsessed! help!
Are you alright?
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
jimmyolasun:

You recognise her handwriting abi? grin

Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Vizzim: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
jimmyolasun:

Kai... U don follow her here again..
Thisisstrong
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by heffem(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
girlfriend......just tell him that u are pregnant.......for someone else ...... and watch him react......use ur brain for the rest
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dramedy grin just passing by nd reading comment
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

shocked
Is he Violent? shocked
Why are You scared tho? You think he'll Kill All Your friends or something? Or Maybe Upload Your Nüde photos?grin

Lol, girl don't be a coward. The dude Obviously loves You Quite legit. So, please stop Hurting him more than you already Are. let him go. Tell him straight up that You don't love him and you wanna breakup. it's gonna hurt, YES. But at the end, he'll move on. Love isn't by force abeg.

Worrisit?

Well he is violent. Not to me... But he is. And I honestly don't want to see him hurt. Even though I don't love him that way, he's still a big part of my life. You're right though. I'll just come out with it. What's the worst that can happen?
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
jimmyolasun:

Lol... You're funny o
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
love and stupidity go hand in hand. this kind guy fit pour u acid
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by shigo20(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
She can't brake up with him for one reason am sure of....money.if its just anger issue she would ve long broke up with the guy in question but she just can't brake up coz the guy is paying her bills.....shikena
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2016
He doesn't pay anything. Okay maybe he gives me money from time to time, but.. So? I mean.. How long does it take to get another one? Just smile at a guy ND they start spittin money. Touch them small ND my guy... Dey don buy car giv Yu... I don't even get how Yu guys think really. Someone is treatin Yu like a fool and ur there. Still beggin. Still givin her money. She's not even havin sex wit Yu sef... Smh.. I just don't get guys.
Re: I Need Him To Break Up With Me. by enkienki(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2016
Bleep one of his friends and get it over with.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV / He's Married, But I Don't Care, He Gives Me Money And Fu**ks Well - Lady Says / I Need Your Opinion Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.