Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Need Your Opinion Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Opinion Please (1367 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Did The Man Do The Right Or Wrong Thing , Your Opinion Please / Opinion... Please let's discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Opinion Please by Joeeasy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by boiz2men(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
I suggest you peep at my signature

Ya solution lies therein.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
There's no problem here, you're just scared of unforeseen future outcome of your relationship and it happens to most people.

Just go with the flow.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Joeeasy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
boiz2men:
I suggest you peep at my signature

Ya solution lies therein.
Couldn't find anything Bro
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by boiz2men(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Joeeasy:

Couldn't find anything Bro
Check again. You need money

Lots of it.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Masonic(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Misspicy...
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Joeeasy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Benita27:
There's no problem here, you're just scared of unforeseen future outcome of your relationship and it happens to most people.

Just go with the flow.

Thanks sist for your input, I'm more concerned with the religion matter and at the same time I can't afford to lose her.
I've seen other girls around, and I can't really say much tho. But she's the kind of woman I want
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Joeeasy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
boiz2men:

Check again. You need money

Lots of it.

Lol. Boss.. Thanks anyway
I'm an entrepreneur, I have a working future plan and I'm easily distracted. So I'm OK for now
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Akposb(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Religion is a critical matter and it is important you put it into consideration as regards your final decision.. Since you are yet to get intimate, you could easily give her some space and let time take care of your worries.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Joeeasy:

Thanks sist for your input, I'm more concerned with the religion matter and at the same time I can't afford to lose her.
I've seen other girls around, and I can't really say much tho. But she's the kind of woman I want
You two are not ready for marriage right?, why not stop bothering yourself till then, anything could happen on the long-run.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by fayded(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
okay..listen up..man..am a geek..just like u..nd I was once in ur shoes..sadly
.mine didn't last..here is Wh I learnt
1...if she really likes/loves u..she would stay wth u,no matter the marriage talk brouhaha or something

2..never make a life changing decision based on a girl..I repeat..NEVERRRR
just be urself nd be cool,if she likes u,she would stay,just dnt stress urself thinking of d future..do ur best,be ur best,leave d rest..

on this note..I rest ma case..
oh and by the way..if u get d chance,knack am,my brother knack am well well.dnt even have mercy..be a tiger oooo
Dts Wh saved me in mine..
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Joeeasy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Akposb:
Religion is a critical matter and it is important you put it into consideration as regards your final decision.. Since you are yet to get intimate, you could easily give her some space and let time take care of your worries.

Ok Bro.. I'll try as much as I can to let it flow. Because I can't imagine living a life where I can't unitedly worship God with my family.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Joeeasy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
fayded:
okay..listen up..man..am a geek..just like u..nd I was once in ur shoes..sadly
.mine didn't last..here is Wh I learnt
1...if she really likes/loves u..she would stay wth u,no matter the marriage talk brouhaha or something

2..never make a life changing decision based on a girl..I repeat..NEVERRRR
just be urself nd be cool,if she likes u,she would stay,just dnt stress urself thinking of d future..do ur best,be ur best,leave d rest..

on this note..I rest ma case..
oh and by the way..if u get d chance,knack am,my brother knack am well well.dnt even have mercy..be a tiger oooo
Dts Wh saved me in mine..
Hahaha boss... I truly value your contribution, I don't want to learn from my own mistakes. A least the ones made by my elder brothers are enough for me to learn from. And as I said earlier, I can't do anything that will hurt her.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by misspicy(f): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:
Misspicy...
Daddy smiley
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Joeeasy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Benita27:
You two are not ready for marriage right?, why not stop bothering yourself till then, anything could happen on the long-run.
Ok.. I like the idea
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by fayded(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Joeeasy:

Hahaha boss... I truly value your contribution, I don't want to learn from my own mistakes. A least the ones made by my elder brothers are enough for me to learn from. And as I said earlier, I can't do anything that will hurt her.

good..now just be urself..dnt go bout thinking of her too much..focus on ur studies..
d fact that ur even talking bout her here means u take it serious,so just lay back a lil...she will come
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Joeeasy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
fayded:

good..now just be urself..dnt go bout thinking of her too much..focus on ur studies..
d fact that ur even talking bout her here means u take it serious,so just lay back a lil...she will come
Ok.. That was helpful. She didn't take it serious at first, OK OK, I'll allow thing happen.
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Masonic(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
misspicy:

Daddy smiley

Add "Yo" cool

grin grin
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by misspicy(f): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

Add "Yo" cool
grin grin
Daddy Yo grin
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Masonic(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
misspicy:

Daddy Yo grin

Me right now... grin

Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by misspicy(f): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

Me right now... grin
Hahhahahha cheesycheesy
Trapqueen77 please help with a meme for Daddy Yo grin
Guy I broke o
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Joeeasy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

Me right now... grin

Lol.. What's up with you guys?
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Masonic(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
misspicy:

Hahhahahha cheesycheesy

Trapqueen77 please help with a meme for Daddy Yo grin

Guy I broke o
A whole you? Broke?? undecided

Carry that your sexy wide hips go stand for junction, trust me, you will be unbroke in mins! grin
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Masonic(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Joeeasy:

Lol.. What's up with you guys?

LOL, sorry for derailing your thread bruh embarassed
Re: I Need Your Opinion Please by Joeeasy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

LOL, sorry for derailing your thread bruh embarassed
Hehe. No problem man

(1) (Reply)

Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return / My Father Disowned Me / Heavy Make-up Wouldnt Get You Married, Simple Girls Say "I Do" Every Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.