Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum (2752 Views)

Busty Lady Strip Half N@ked In A Supermarket Just To Twerk, Get Ignored By Peopl / Hundreds Of Men And Women Strip Completely N*ked In Broad Daylight / Woman Takes A Bath Completely N*ked In The Street Of Johannesburg, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by Alisegun(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Students at one of the world’s top universities have stripped off Nakked to find out who has the best bum. More than a dozen cheeky Cambridge University students have bared all in the hope of being crowned Cambridge’s Best Bum. See More photo here

Watch Video here<<<<<

1 Like

Re: End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
up next : Unilag
Re: End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin

Nice... Wish to have those juicyazz but seems I'm not gifted with those round massive meat behind grin
Re: End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nice... Wish to have those juicyazz but seems I'm not gifted with those round massive meat behind grin

Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline
Re: End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
comradespade:

Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline, Vaseline

grin u mean if I use vaseline, I cud achieve a round, massive meat behind? tongue
Re: End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by Vizzim: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
This world will end soon. Madness everywhere
Re: End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin u mean if I use vaseline, I cud achieve a round, massive meat behind? tongue

it will just allow the cucumber to move in to the permanent sitegrin
Re: End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
comradespade:

it will just allow the cucumber to move in to the permanent sitegrin

Hahahahhaha grin

Nawa for u ooo...I no wan cucumber sha.. I want some huge radish coz the skin is more smooth unlike cassava, it's too rough and flaky.. tongue
Re: End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by MrHenshaw: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Vizzim:
This world will end soon. Madness everywhere

Remove WILL,and it sounds better "This world ended soon"
Re: End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by Julietcutie(f): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
lipsrsealed speechless
Re: End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by Vizzim: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
MrHenshaw:

Remove WILL,and it sounds better "This world ended soon"
Don't let the world end now..
Re: End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by Laveda(f): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
the first pic.. .. I like her long legs. cheesy
Re: End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by IRobot7(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Laveda:
the first pic.. .. I like her long legs. cheesy

Re: End Time! Cambridge Students Str!p N@ked In Public To Find The City’s Best Bum by Dnockeror333(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Them wan return back to Eden garden...!

(1) (Reply)

. / My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister / German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.