Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords (2074 Views)

When To Keep Secrets From Your Significant Other. . . / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords by unapapadeycraze: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2016
mhiz:

Unavailable cheesy cheesy

if you can't give your partner your password then it means you are hiding something. a lady that has only a single guy wouldn't be afraid to give her partner her password.
Re: Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

if you can't give your partner your password then it means you are hiding something. a lady that has only a single guy wouldn't be afraid to give her partner her password.
My future husband, if he asks I can give him. But boyfriend... Nah. I'm hiding nothing, I can give him the phone to chat with the toasters, but not my password.
Re: Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords by unapapadeycraze: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
mhiz:

My future husband, if he asks I can give him. But boyfriend... Nah. I'm hiding nothing, I can give him the phone to chat with the toasters, but not my password.

you are not nice. so he should chat with your toasterscheesy. if he tell the guy yes, the guy go think say him don hit jackpot. it's not advisable that he should.
Re: Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords by dhardline(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
As long as it's my wife I don't see any big deal. Even now that am not even married sef I don't

see a big deal in it biko,wetin ị dey hide kwanu? A clear conscience and trust makes things a

whole lot easier so go ahead and share since you are now one.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords by Originalsly: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ask for my password means you don't trust me.... you don't trust me then I wouldn't trust you. ... and that would be the begining of the end of the relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you are not nice. so he should chat with your toasterscheesy. if he tell the guy yes, the guy go think say him don hit jackpot. it's not advisable that he should.

It's fun for me smiley
Re: Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords by Selfhood: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmmm...
It depends on so many factors.
But so many factors so to speak makes things more complicated.
So for me, since you asked for personal opinions, because of the kind of person I am, I may not be able to release my passwords to my gf or wife.

Im marriage for example, you guys might love each other but wifey might just be a very jealous type when you chat with your siblings, family, etc.
Sometimes because of the nature of judgement of some women, business conversation should not actually be exposed to them...
Sometimes, earnings text messages should also be private. Depends on a lot of things sha.

I may not be completely right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords by LoveSpirit: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Leriebloom:
So I really want to know, I don't feel comfortable when my messages are being read by anyone, not because I am hiding something, but because I love my privacy so, what are your thoughts? Do you have access to your significant other’s social media accounts? Do they have access to yours? Why or why not? Does not providing your password automatically mean you’re hiding something?
I personally don't have interest in people's passwords whether it's a significant or insignificant other... gf or wife..
And if she happens to be asking me... Why does she wanna know in the first place?
I don't share stuff like that. And if I do, perhaps just to avoid conflict... I'll definitely change it.
Re: Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords by SavageGarden(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2017
asuo27:
What's my business with his ATM pin?, don't we have limits?.

Like for real you need to loosen up.
Re: Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords by mctowel01: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
I'm not giving my phone or social media password to any guy, except my future husband. I won't even give you all my social media handles, I need my space Biko smiley
Space to do what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Worth Vs My Worth: Can The Union Work? / Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoots / Photos: Meet Daddy Kennedy, Arguably The Most Handsome Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.