Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" (60157 Views)

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by lonelydora: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
southniyikaye:
The guys story is really pathetic but two wrongs don't make a right, they could have just handed him over to the police

Noooo. Team jungle justice

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Appliedmaths(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Viking007:

Dont mind all those people posting trash bout reporting to the police. If only they know how ruthless and demonic these criminals are.

They can be very ruthless, with no single human sympathy. Experience they say is the best teacher. I've experienced it & I'm surely going to do the same thing. Burn them to hell!

Naxo one displace me for Iyanapaja one day like that,lost my bb z10 after a long trip from uyo and I had an interview at VI naxo I lose that job. D interview was nothing to write home about, my mind was scattered AMD I was vexed. Omo na to burn dem all oooo...

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Very much on point

Thanks my sister.
People blame the THIEVES and robbers and not blame the unworth senseless parents that gave birth to them.

Come to think of it, we are 8boys in my family and no one is wayward, it's not as if my parents are rich or perfect but very disciplined and strict and yet we were brought up with love, care and most importantly Fear of God. So we grew fearing them and God.
Despite the fact that we grew up in the most notorious area of Ibadan in the 70s/80s Ekotedo/Adamasingba.

"Train up the child in the way he should go and when he grows up he will not depart from it" says my Bible

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by donbenie(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Well,what can I say..do unto them before they do unto you..

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by VickyRotex(f): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l am speechless watching the video, what a world we live in sad sad

Bro, I cant even watch it, ever since I attempted to watch ALUU4 back then, just to be sure that it wasn't a fake news, and I couldn't sleep for over a week, I told myself I wont dare to watch any cruel and ruthless act.
It's too barbaric!

I know it's tough to leave vengeance to God, but it's possible.

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
ayourbamie:
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Guy two wrongs dnt mk a right no be when someone kill ur blood brother.if am in his shoe I go do worse

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Phrankin(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
ayourbamie:
But at least it makes it even

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by papabaks(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Which way forward Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
veekid:

yeah I concur; but not like a poor 7 year old boy
I wonder if u people think wit ur brain or just believe anytjing u read, does tha man look like a 7years old? Tell urself d truth

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by takin35(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
[The only thing is that,if it happens you were once victim i swear you will mot pitty all this useless bandit.when i was robbed,uppon them taking my brand new car and withdrawing all my money my zenith bank account i was beating to pulp.so are you telling me that if i have the opportunity to kill the fucccking bandit i will do more.quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=51113256]Let's Call a Spade a Spade "He Who wears a shoe knows where it pinches"

Yes I Hate Jungle Justice but these Robbers atimes kill their victims before robbing them off their phones/Wallets/ Laptops etc....

Well "They Say Two Wrongs don't make it Right" -Wyclef

But loosing a brother to these miscreants can make even a gentle soul to partake in such Jungle Justice cry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Yewandequeen(f): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
davtosh:

Thanks my sister.
People blame the THIEVES and robbers and not blame the unworth senseless parents that gave birth to them.

Come to think of it, we are 8boys in my family and no one is wayward, it's not as if my parents are rich or perfect but very disciplined and strict and yet we were brought up with love, care and most importantly Fear of God. So we grew fearing them and God.
Despite the fact that we grew up in the most notorious area of Ibadan in the 70s/80s Ekotedo/Adamasingba.

"Train up the child in the way he should go and when he grows up he will not depart from it" says my Bible

Ure so right.
Of a truth if this is done it will go a long way to curb tjis barbaric act. Many parents will want to know what their children are doing,where they go and who they move with so as for the children not to put them in trouble.

Dear my encounter with them was a deadly one, I already said my last prayer that day cos i never tot i would survive the matchet cut to the head, neck and hand. Funniest part it happened in Ibadan.

I was never in support of jungle justice until i was a victim. I go out everyday hoping trailer will crush them into pieces while caught in the act.

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Zeze06(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
But we ain't God! Why all these emotions for a thief I don't understand, I swear if catch a thief I will never leave him alive.....nonsense!

VickyRotex:
Indeed a sad story, but If God is to mark a record of sins, who will stand?

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by 4nobody4every1: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
VickyRotex:

Bro, I cant even watch it, ever since I attempted to watch ALUU4 back then, just to be sure that it wasn't a fake news, and I couldn't sleep for over a week, I told myself I wont dare to watch any cruel and ruthless act.
It's too barbaric!

I know it's tough to leave vengeance to God, but it's possible.
Yeah, l think the populace have lost faith in the police / judiciary and hence the spate of jungle justice and an eye for an eye kind of thing, sometimes, the police are also not helping in the whole issue, there have been cases where you hand over suspects to the police, they collect egunje and release the suspects back to the society and the suspect comes back to hunt / kill those who took him to the police, but, l am not in support of jungle justice, it is better that crime is punished appropriately by the existing laws but when the police / judiciary seems to be immensed in so much drama of recent, then you see the citizens resorting to jungle justice sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Oluschenco(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
The fortitude to bear the loss of one's pal to miscreants isn't easy. Although I am not a fan of jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by VickyRotex(f): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Zeze06:
But we ain't God! Why all these emotions for a thief I don't understand, I swear if catch a thief I will never leave him alive.....nonsense!

Next time you wanna prove a point, use a good choice of word. I'll ignore the "Nonsense" at the end of your comment.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Arielle: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nigeria, one of the most 'religious' countries in the world. Filled with sanctimonious, judgemental and preachy people. Where are our Christian beliefs? It's amazing how quickly they're cast aside when the real tests of humanity come calling. A life for a life? A life for a laptop? A life for a phone? What a joke. With you lot for examples, it's no wonder people are leaving the faith in droves. Only until we can learn to live like civilised people, can we be expected to be treated likewise. These gruesome pictures will go around the world. And when we are called names that reflect these kinds of behaviour, we claim racism.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Ure so right.
Of a truth if this is done it will go a long way to curb tjis barbaric act. Many parents will want to know what their children are doing,where they go and who they move with so as for the children not to put them in trouble.

Dear my encounter with them was a deadly one, I already said my last prayer that day cos i never tot i would survive the matchet cut to the head, neck and hand. Funniest part it happened in Ibadan.

I was never in support of jungle justice until i was a victim. I go out everyday hoping trailer will crush them into pieces while caught in the act.

So sad thank God for your life
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Yewandequeen(f): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
davtosh:

So sad thank God for your life

Am really grateful to God. All thanks to him.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Boyooosa(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
ayourbamie:
WHEN DOES A MAN DECIDES TO KILL?
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by fkdmods: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
henrydadon:

you have said it all..it so damn easy to condemn this act when you haven't had a personal experience with them

i had a similar experience with robber too..my laptop that i have barely been using for almost a month was stolen from me..i save up a lot

to get that laptop..that day i felt as if my life ended i was stab in the chest..i nearly had an heart attack..i do not support jungle justice..

but he who live by the sword will surely die by the sword

Only animals hold this kind of logic you have displayed. So because someone stole from you gives you the right to commit murder? What do you think jungle justice is? It is murder plain and simple. There is no law in Nigeria that sanctions it. I have said it before and i will keep saying it; Almost every citizen in Nigeria is a potential murderer.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by beezyblaze(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by henrydadon(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
fkdmods:

Only animals hold this kind of logic you have displayed. So because someone stole from you gives you the right to commit murder? What do you think jungle justice is? It is murder plain and simple. There is no law in Nigeria that sanctions it. I have said it before and i will keep saying it; Almost every citizen in Nigeria is a potential murderer.

please come back to tell me the same thing if someone stab your mum in her sleep

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Akinaukwa: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
A picture of the lynched suspect doesnt show a boy of seven (7) years. I so much doubt that, he should be between 14 - 17years no doubt.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by jumobi1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

cowards and murderers! so jungle justice is reserved only for the thief on the streets? for the hungry thief who stole 50naira worth of bread(cuz people have been murdered for even less on the streets of Nigeria)... jungle justice is reserved only for the thief who stole a unit of phone...the same phone someone in China bought 10 units of it for his fvcking dog!? Nigerians are eternally fvcked up!

Show me where i implied such?
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
So people really believe the Guy to be 7yrs old huh.... Nawaoooo no wonder Buhari deceived everyone into being the president. undecided
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by MDOLOFU: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
southniyikaye:
The guys story is really pathetic but two wrongs don't make a right, they could have just handed him over to the police
bro if na ur brother e go make a right
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by adellam16(f): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
jumobi1:
I understand why he wasn't handed to the police however they should have made him reveal who and where his fellow gang members are. Then do the needful...I don't like jungle justice but if it's against proven killers in a country with an inefficient justice system and law enforcement then I can't shout.
and after all d se ren ren they will release the thieves and they resume their thiefery n killing spree.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by jumobi1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Peacetemi:
Just look at the awful mentality of these people.
Do you think there aren't far worse criminals than these in foreign countries? Especially in the United States
There are loads of serial killers, rapists, and horrid paedophiles.

But when they're caught, they still hand them to the police.

Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity!

And where did you get that from?

I live in the US. Corruption is global but Nigeria's own is in broad day light. That's what I meant by "not like Nigeria". The US law enforcement agents do a much better job fighting crime than Nigerian agents. That is why they hand people over to the police here.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by jumobi1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Peacetemi:

So burning them is the solution?

Fantastic!

He gave you the solution. Fix the system. Until then jungle justice won't stop. Sad reality.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Onliie(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
southniyikaye:
The only people to blame here is our failed police. Nothing else. People have lost faith in police, that's why we have jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by dsamedaniels(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Someone talked of American police in comparison to Nigerian counterpart and some other people talking off points. It is easy for people to come here and talk 'rubbish' because they are yet to have experience of others. For those condemning jungle justice and supporting handing over, wait someday until you have a bitter experience then we'l know you'r fit to contribute. "An eye for an eye" A tooth for a tooth" when the Holy book says "he that live by the sword shall die by the sword" it didn't say it's only for d law. If a situation requires pressing solution, whoever has that solution should proffer it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) / Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.