Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" (60160 Views)

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by baddosky1: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
jumobi1:

No we don't all know the ethnicity because it is irrelevant.

Keep living in denial!

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by sisisioge: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
ayourbamie:
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Easy to say from the comfort of spectatorship undecided

OP...I sympathize with your family. May God rid the land of miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by babs50g: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
@vicky rotex . Ur words are powerful and has made me to shed tears this afternoon . No one will stand . Karma awaits one
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Unsad(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
First . THAT NIGGA IS FAR FROM A 7 YEARS OLD BOY
SECOND . ILL NEVER BE IN SUPPORT OF JUNGLE JUSTICE BUT THIS SHII BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES.
THIRD. I FEEL FOR THIS BRO. THERES NO WAY YOU'D FEEL SYMPATHY FOR THESE IDIOTS AFTER HAVING SUCH A NASTY EXPERIENCE WHERE YOU LOST A BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by RoadsAndGreen(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
tunnamaniah:

"Can never be justified", there is no justice in d world ma'am, d world is a jungle, justice is just one useless and meaningless word coz the world ain't just.

And in jungle, u are either the prey or d predator
seems like so many nairalanders never understand life, they are too emotional Lolz...

hey people. we don't eat, we don't love, we don't need, we don't run, we dont help, we don't smile. WE SURVIVE.

you either kill or be killed.

AND THE LAST THING YOU WANNA DO IS DIE(copied)

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by ZoneBslayer(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
jumobi1:

You disrespect US law enforcement by comparing it with Nigeria's. They don't collect bribe like Nigerians do over here. Look at what's happening to the Nigerian Justices. Jungle justice is easy to criticize but their hands may have been forced. We need to be objective. If government doesn't fight corruption, innocent lives will sadly be lost at the hand of jungle justice because law enforcement doesn't enforce.
cowards and murderers! so jungle justice is reserved only for the thief on the streets? for the hungry thief who stole 50naira worth of bread(cuz people have been murdered for even less on the streets of Nigeria)... jungle justice is reserved only for the thief who stole a unit of phone...the same phone someone in China bought 10 units of it for his fvcking dog!? Nigerians are eternally fvcked up!
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by rhektor(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
The funniest thing is that some of those who killed the boy could be member of the gang of robbers, they would kill whoever is caught to protect the identity of the rest. If that boy was released to the police he might mention them. Killing him is a way of silencing him forever. This is why jungle justice should not be accepted for any reason

3 Likes

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
I support jungle justice for those bastards, cos they have no mercy for their victims as well.I can never forget the day i was attacked.God punish dem,kill dem all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by LorDBolton(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
southniyikaye:
The guys story is really pathetic but two wrongs don't make a right, they could have just handed him over to the police

May u not feel what that guy felt or countless others who have experience.

If u know what's going on in ikorodu nowadays u will be driving around with full gallon of pms searching for anywhere they're burning thieves so u can dash dem fuel.

If u even know what happened on the highway yesterday just after irawo (ikorodu road). U won't be saying this crap

Till today I wake up at night in cold sweats panicking after my experience with thieves who raided my house some months ago. Me that's been thru a lil rugged uniben life to tell u how this particular incident was bad.

@least we were lucky, not the guys they killed 5 days later when they came to operate again in my area.

Yesterday was like a war zone they were firing shots from their AK-47 rifles for almost an hour, robbing vehicles .

I used to be like u even when I was stabbed by robbers @ osasogie I still didn't support jungle justice until my fear for my mum, bro n sister.

KILL ALL ROBBERS, I SUPPORT JUNGLE JUSTICE. when it's confirmed case of thief caught. Jail only hardens them the more.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by sweerychick(f): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Peacetemi:
Just look at the awful mentality of these people.
Do you think there aren't far worse criminals than these in foreign countries? Especially in the United States
There are loads of serial killers, rapists, and horrid paedophiles.

But when they're caught, they still hand them to the police.

Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity!
my dear pray for Nigeria, I understand that guy, when you fall a victim to these people you feel the same way the both feel, even though I condemn thier act but I don't totally blame them for their gruesome act, I blame our security services

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Miles300: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Peacetemi:
Do you think there aren't far worse criminals than these in foreign countries? Especially in the United States

yes we know when they hand dem to police in America they will be gone for years in jail .. The problem here is that the police don't take this crimes serious , nxt morning this folks will be on bail to cause more havoc!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by daremum(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
quite difficult to relate with

This is an evidence of the collapsed system we run in Nigeria.

Too young to go through that anyway.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by permsec: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Man so unkind to mankind.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
I've been a victim twice. I still won't support jungle justice.

The person who stabbed your brother was evil. So are the ordinary citizens who might have helped save him but decided no to. You are all cut from the same cloth. That's why you're able to kill people like this, justify the killing and refuse to help the dying soul in an emergency. Wicked humans.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Raziii(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
tunnamaniah:

"Can never be justified", there is no justice in d world ma'am, d world is a jungle, justice is just one useless and meaningless word coz the world ain't just.

And in jungle, u are either the prey or d predator
you have watched too much of Hollywood Movie. You reason like a child!
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
I empathize with the young man. He lost a dear brother. Even losing a loved one via sickness can leave a lasting pain. However,mob executions will never make our society safer. Mob action will encourage lawlessness and slaughtering of perceived enemies by aggrieved parties.
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by jkross(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kill a thief if you wish...dont publicize the process...
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Bizibi(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
But what of the innocent ones that have been killed in this situation.....any one can set someone up screaming ole,this jungle justice can also claim innocent life

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by midehi2(f): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
veekid:

yeah I concur; but not like a poor 7 year old boy
7yrs, but he can steal and kill people

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Well, thieves do deserve whatever comes to them, but still jungle justice isn't the answer. Most times innocent people still get caught up in it.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by quickly: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thye used the guy as a sacrifice or example to deter others. IT happens all the time some even have gun and will rob you in broad daylight on the street.

This boys are JSS boys

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
southniyikaye:
The guys story is really pathetic but two wrongs don't make a right, they could have just handed him over to the police

come again please.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by WomanOfRace(f): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Why end a life because of something that belongs not to you? Is it by force? The late brother of that guy died without even a struggle which means life is nothing to them.

I do not support jungle justice but killing an innocent man just because you wants something of his, and life is nothing to you....mehn, no RIP to him.

Those who kill with sword,die by sword.

No matter how much you try to mend a battered heart, it will never be the same.
j

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by sod09(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
LizGray:
Watching a young boy being killed in such horrific way will never bring back your brother.

The murder of that boy was cruel and can never be justified.
are u blind
can't u read
are u dumb ND dull
in short are u stupid
did he look like a boy to u... Wat if he had succeeded in killing d 3 people, av u in ur miserable life had an encounter with thieves
think dnt just comment
he said he lost his brother at same place

3 Likes

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by midehi2(f): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
I support jungle justice for those bastards, cos they have no mercy for their victims as well.I can never forget the day i was attacked.God punish dem,kill dem all.
grin
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Weedcrusher: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Things are really bad
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by tempex88(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
i dont think the choice of topic by the OP, he did not say he deserved to die
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Codyt(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Peacetemi:

And where did you get that from?
The difference? I shall tell you. Their legal system works 98%, ours doesn't. These criminals in the Europe are tried and brought to book. Even sometimes executed.

In another news, our legal system is still crippled by corruption and incompetence. If we are to buy your idea, sooner or later, this criminal will be walking free on the streets of lagos..... Just like you.

And oh.. By the way I'm against jungle justice as well. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by onatisi(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nigerians are gradually turning to blood ducking liberians
Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Sanchez01: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
I just saw the video with a bleeding heart, but after reading the guy's sad tale, the empathy flew out of the window. Robbers should not be pitied since they choose to toll the path. I don't support jungle justice but we have a weak legal system and would not blame anyone who reacts irrationally.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" by Maj196(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
It's an inhumane act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos / Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.