Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning (5320 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by vybzkartel: 12:28pm On May 10, 2018
She sent me this text two days ago

"hi boo, miss you, remember the pennies is longer than the pussssy "

Then I saw this this morning

Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by Techcrunchng(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2018
Is it a Nigerian movie? What's the title?

11 Likes

Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by vybzkartel: 12:34pm On May 10, 2018
Techcrunchng:
Is it a Nigerian movie? What's the title?

MMy experience
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by oshe11: 12:37pm On May 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by IamPlato(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2018

Let The Elders Handle This...

Because If I Say Your Girlfriend Is A "Winches and Wizard" now, they Will Say I Have Start

NwaAmaikpe UDUJ Come And Solve This Puzzle

2 Likes

Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by opsylojay(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2018
fg
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by IamPlato(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2018

Preshy561 you Are A Lady. You Will Understand This Text Message
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by Techcrunchng(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2018
vybzkartel:

MMy experience
hmm, Give her number I love talking with magicians
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by wizrose(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2018
vybzkartel:
are u high or weeds or wat? so wat ur point On this
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by Mcbussy(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2018
vybzkartel:

The floor in ur house is tarred like express road right?.....kwantinue grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by joseo: 1:59pm On May 10, 2018
guy u fear too much!!!!!
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 10, 2018
So what has the innocent dead bird got to do with your ex's message
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by bedspread: 2:32pm On May 10, 2018
So Op what Should we Do?
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by darlingnuel(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2018
That's a fetish and subtle threat to your life... She's gonn' chop off your ugly dingdang...
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by HausaOverlord: 3:16pm On May 10, 2018
E don red for ur penis be dat na, ehya sorry in advance.
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by midehi2(f): 3:23pm On May 10, 2018
Mcbussy:

The floor in ur house is tarred like express road right?.....kwantinue grin
Good observation
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by Auladimeji(m): 3:29pm On May 10, 2018
cry I don't talk when the gods are talking

1 Like

Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by ItzBIM(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2018
I’m afraid to tell you this, but you have just 72 hours left on this planet.
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by BigBills: 6:15pm On May 10, 2018
No dey post nonsense

4 Likes

Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by Yoruba4Life: 7:42pm On May 10, 2018
Who killed dis innocent vulture na? All in the name of juju? undecided

Thunder fire dat pesin, I swear! angry
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by Ridbaay: 9:33pm On May 10, 2018
Hi , there exist this babe we met & ve gone on a date like 5 times. Thou ve occupied the position of boyfriend status.

On 4th date, ve got to man up and divulged my feelings (used the word 'like) to be my girlfriend. Her response was 'I didn't want any commitment for now,didn't want someone to be lamenting I didn't care'. I noticed the magnitude of her seriousness at that moment.... she said it nt too frankly but been relaxed. Later I had to assure her of nothing to worry abt. Then she replied 'I'll think 'bt it'.

What exactly can I initiate for my intention of dating her to be successful & getting a positive reply in earnest?
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by vybzkartel: 9:47pm On May 10, 2018
Ridbaay:
Hi , there exist this babe we met & ve gone on a date like 5 times. Thou ve occupied the position of boyfriend status.

On 4th date, ve got to man up and divulged my feelings (used the word 'like) to be my girlfriend. Her response was 'I didn't want any commitment for now,didn't want someone to be lamenting I didn't care'. I noticed the magnitude of her seriousness at that moment.... she said it nt too frankly but been relaxed. Later I had to assure her of nothing to worry abt. Then she replied 'I'll think 'bt it'.

What exactly can I initiate for my intention of dating her to be successful & getting a positive reply in earnest?

Die, when you die, you will get her sad
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by Ridbaay: 9:50pm On May 10, 2018
vybzkartel:

Die, when you die, you will get her sad
u've likewise communicated. Thks
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by CheedyJ(m): 11:46pm On May 10, 2018
Op,abeg which brand of weed u dey smoke,I need am abeg.
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by Mukah1234(m): 4:37am On May 11, 2018
If this is real den I really do not know what to say to you. If u think dere z something wrong you did to her den I will say 'sorry in advance' but if you have done nothing, I mean absolutely nothing wrong to her then this is threat to life. Report her to the relevant authorities.

Sorry in advance once again.

P.s: Relevant authorities there means the security agencies and of cos your God.
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by realistkem(m): 4:52am On May 11, 2018
Oya nah[color=#006600][/color]

Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by Nobody: 7:06am On May 11, 2018
You better go to any mountain of fire ministry for cleansing
Re: M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning by Agybabe(f): 7:07am On May 11, 2018
It may not be her doing

(1) (Reply)

Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. / Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago / I Found Love On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.