Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore (45670 Views)

US Court Jails Nigerian Hacker Obinna Obioha For $6.5m Fraud (photo) / The Execution Of Doctor Ishola, Notorious Nigerian Robber / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Like a recurring bad dream. Guys need to chill.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by StoneLucifer: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Even now guys are still boarding plane with hard drugs to sell in Asia and middle east...Life goes on..MAN DIE GO!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Jchi9876: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jacko1:
I will never visit any south asian or middle east country

Bleep em..... Bunch of shy.... Naive short motthereffers with lil dicks

Seems just bearing ibo name at their terminala is enough to get one arrested.... Screw them

They all biatches.... Their men inclusive.... They all gud for one thing.....biatches

Don't hate them hate your brothers for carrying drugs.
They don't need you over there na their country you either obey their law which is as simple as eating foofoo and ofe owerri or die but you flat heads think you smart

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by ChessEnthusiast: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hahahahaha... another yoot from the erosion ravaged red mud land of rising drugs gone
8 out of every 10 "Ugadan" yoots do drugs. Na their stock in trade.
How many yoot go kon remain for the republic na.. this one wey they Don almost won execute all of them?
developers of lagos, I hail oo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by copg22(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Because of ordinary 2kg of weed embarassed
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by remmyton(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jchi9876:
[size=42pt]SHIDIOKE OBIOHA[/size]

These flat heads working hard to make biafra proud.

Serves him right!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by ObaKlaz: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
A Graduate of UNIBEN who just chose to waste his intellect and certificate JUST LIKE THAT!! My guy, u nor try at all, u fall my hand!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by mexzony: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
The issue with drugs is not just pushing it.it's the after effect that is disastrous.
People who eventually consume this drugs have addictions which affect them for years and it increases the rate of crime suicide and other evil behaviors that it triggers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Jchi9876: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
1stCitizen:
It will not improve until Ohaneze Ndigbo hands off politics and start a proper sensitization programme to curb this drug peddling epidemic among Igbo youth.

Do you need your ohaneze to sensitive your brothers on what is good and right?
Will oHaneze teach them how to chook woman ?

Use your head eyin a

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by ABchukso(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
Let us not condemn this guy bcus we dont know whay push him to do that. Meanwhile, this a lesson to wud be travellers that its very bad to indulge in drug peddling, child trafficking, prostution, 419,yahoo yahoo internet fraud and all manner of rituals. By avoiding this in and off our country we will be great again. The
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by OILSOUP: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jchi9876:

Do you need your ohaneze to sensitive your brothers on what is good and right?
Will oHaneze teach them how to chook woman ?

Use your head eyin a

ohaneze has a responsibility to sensitize igbo youth not to carry drugs. the guy u quoted is right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
He died a soldier in business, there are others called soldiers who die for a useless country that doesnt provide welfare or social security for her citizens, which is why this man died because he was selling common Indian hemp, a natural organic plant. In fact, there are others who die to get a Mouth Action from phantom virgins in a phantom paradise.

For those blaming the Igbos, I want you to ponder on this. If this guy's parent were compensated after the Biafra-Nigeria war based on the RRR, do you think most Igbos would venture into suicidal ventures like they do these days ? The desert land of the East has to be built up. In all, he will reicarnate and continue where he stopped, this time not indian hemps but better drugs...lol.

Dubai of Africa must be built, by all means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by OILSOUP: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Billyonaire:
He died a soldier in business, there are others called soldiers who die for a useless country that doesnt provide welfare or social security for her citizens, which is why this man died because he was selling common Indian hemp, a natural organic plant. In fact, there are others who die to get a Mouth Action from phantom virgins in a phantom paradise.
For those blaming the Igbos, I want you to ponder on this. If this guy's parent were compensated after the Biafra-Nigeria war based on the RRR, do you think most Igbos would venture into suicidal ventures like they do these days ? The desert land of the East has to be built up. In all, he will reicarnate and continue where he stopped, this time not indian hemps but better drugs...lol.
Dubai of Africa must be built, by all means necessary.

I am telling you, it is better dat he carry crack cocaine and die, dan dis nonsense. one thing must kill a man, i never here say any person is living 4 eva.
rip
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
OILSOUP:

I am telling you, it is better dat he carry cocaine and die, dan dis nonsense. one thing must kill a man, i never here say any person is living 4 eva.
rip

The guy dey stupid, if person wan carry drugs, make hin carry better drug. Na insult to die cos of common kush na. Its bs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by mexzony: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
I am igbo and I am not happy that this happened.but I look at it from Singapore point of view.
the destruction that this drugs cause to their citizens is extremely hard. Imagine those that this drugs eventually get to.
It triggers crime suicide and other psychopathic behaviors.
The fact is drug peddlers don't care about their victims and so this is a two edged sword.
Do I feel sympathy for the caught drug peddler yes I do but at the same time I feel for the victims too.
It's simple don't carry drugs into their country or you will be killed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by OILSOUP: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Billyonaire:

The guy dey stupid, if person wan carry drugs, make hin carry better drug. Na insult to die cos of common kush na. Its bs.

big insult... how much is that cannibus worth to cause loss of life. The drug is legal in singapore

e be like say Singapore government they run monopoly on weed sales. The guy wan spoil their trade, so dey murdered him like one drug dealer murders another, in a drug turf war.

Singapore is a racist country, have dey finished executing dangerous criminals that dey are murdering a man over weed?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by lonelydora: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Man die go, woman go born again.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Chimdiebere(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Rastari man be like " yo man, why you no bring drug come to Rastar man for Jamaica? Bomboclat! You no think me need that drug eh? Big up man! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by MrCork: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
CeoNewshelm:
Mixed reactions trails the execution of Chijioke Obiora by the Singaporean government for drug trafficking offences.

Chijioke was executed in the early hours of Friday., with the federal government describing the event as gut-wrenching.

Here's what Nigerians are saying about the execution.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/nigerians-react-to-execution-of.html

...who cares. ..fuk him.....

...any lightskin chicks in the room? (No oofense)
angry
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by OILSOUP: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
MrCork:

...who cares. ..fuk him.....

...any lightskin chicks in the room? (No oofense)
angry

e get age way man go dey still dey self-service(wannk), it is a disgrace.

no offence self-servicer(wannker)!
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by longyemi(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:
Lovely comment by Umar Alhasan Alkali.

It is what I keep insisting on here but some folks would NEVER listen because their minds have been all but messed up with hatred.

Never use the crime of an individual to judge a tribe or a religion. It is simply unfair.

Too bad the young man chose this path. I hope his loved ones find the strength to bear his loss.

Nigeria needs to up her game and fast- we can't afford to have countries kill our people over offences such as this. I could bet my last breath if he were an American or a Western European, some how, some way, they would have released him to his government to serve whatever sentence they pass on him on his home soil- and that sentence certainly won't be death.

Bro they are Americans who have spent years in jail and some killed.

https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/go/drugs.html

E go beta.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by muzeze77: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Its their country , their law. Don't carry drugs simple. I wonder why some folks are blaming Buhari for not interfering with the laws of another country. He did the right thing. We are a lawless society we cannot expect other countries to be the same

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by MrCork: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
OILSOUP:

e get age way man go dey still dey self-service(wannk), it is a disgrace.

no offence self-servicer(wannker)!

..corrrecktion..am I London. .enjoy in

...you in Nigeria. .sell in petrol!!(do the maths)
undecided
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by haryomikun(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
No carry drugs,dem no go hear..A
won olori pelebe...
Rip to the dead tho... make e no b like say person no get human sympathy
The Bleep man? And you wan blow undecided
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by babooshka: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nigerians sabi react, when d head is off (pun intended). Y didn't they try 2 save him, by protests and all?! Only amnesty international made a comment on it.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by assfreaky(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Even now IBO guys are still boarding plane with hard drugs to sell in Asia and middle east...Life goes on..MAN DIE GO!!

Modified
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by OILSOUP: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
MrCork:

..corrrecktion..am I London. .enjoy in

...you in Nigeria. .sell in petrol!!(do the maths)
undecided

tell mods to tell u ma location riff raff. some of us dont brag or disclose our location to chat up naija gals.

a good 45% of us here are not in naija.

u probably in one room, in one council estate after ur cleaning job, in peckham south london, if u truily are where u say u are. grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by sukkottt: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
this is a spiritual issue and not a monetary issue. those guys ( its no coincidence they are all igbo ) were remote controlled to take those drugs to indonesia and malaysia. once your destiny is written in stone you cant change it. thy got karmic dent to pay from past life
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by fkdmods: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:
Lovely comment by Umar Alhasan Alkali.

It is what I keep insisting on here but some folks would NEVER listen because their minds have been all but messed up with hatred.

Never use the crime of an individual to judge a tribe or a religion. It is simply unfair.

Too bad the young man chose this path. I hope his loved ones find the strength to bear his loss.

Nigeria needs to up her game and fast- we can't afford to have countries kill our people over offences such as this. I could bet my last breath if he were an American or a Western European, some how, some way, they would have released him to his government to serve whatever sentence they pass on him on his home soil- and that sentence certainly won't be death.

E go beta.

You are probably the funniest guy i have ever met online. Really? So, are you saying that if Nigeria has a law that says any person convicted of drug trafficking would be executed, and a Togolese is convicted, he shouldn't be executed because he's Togolese? Since when is it normal to dictate how another country carry's out it's legal and judicial system? Guy, they've executed Australians, Brazillians etc. Nigeria is not special. They knew the laws of the land they were going to. The government over there even helped them to put up signs at the port of entry warning them of what would happen if they are caught and you are here crying over spilt milk. You people are just too used to lawlessness.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by lacasera14(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
hmmm Igbo men..
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by basadenet: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
He deserves what he got so no pity.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Nnwannsukka(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
No carry drugs,dem no go hear..A
won olori pelebe...
Rip to the dead tho... make e no b like say person no get human sympathy
Bi tie
Omo ale jati jati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Loses Ability To Walk As He Was Caught, Stripped Off His Charms In Lagos / Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.