Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore (45674 Views)

US Court Jails Nigerian Hacker Obinna Obioha For $6.5m Fraud (photo) / The Execution Of Doctor Ishola, Notorious Nigerian Robber / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
get rich or die trying dudes, stay away from drugs
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nnwannsukka:

Bi tie
Omo ale jati jati

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by oweman: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:
Lovely comment by Umar Alhasan Alkali.

It is what I keep insisting on here but some folks would NEVER listen because their minds have been all but messed up with hatred.

Never use the crime of an individual to judge a tribe or a religion. It is simply unfair.

Too bad the young man chose this path. I hope his loved ones find the strength to bear his loss.

Nigeria needs to up her game and fast- we can't afford to have countries kill our people over offences such as this. I could bet my last breath if he were an American or a Western European, some how, some way, they would have released him to his government to serve whatever sentence they pass on him on his home soil- and that sentence certainly won't be death.

E go beta.

If Nigerians especially the biafrogs insist on flouting the laws of countries they found themslves they should equally be prepared to face the punishment as this guy just did

What remains now s for his people to change thier money by all means mentality so this executions can be stopped but as long as they continue so shall this Asian countries continue to execute them .
Waiting to hear when his execution will be celebrated as done earlier earlier this year for another biafrog executed for about same crime .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by PenSniper: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:

It is what I keep insisting on here but some folks would NEVER listen because their minds have been all but messed up with hatred.

Never use the crime of an individual to judge a tribe or a religion. It is simply unfair.

Too bad the young man chose this path. I hope his loved ones find the strength to bear his loss.

Nigeria needs to up her game and fast- we can't afford to have countries kill our people over offences such as this. I could bet my last breath if he were an American or a Western European, some how, some way, they would have released him to his government to serve whatever sentence they pass on him on his home soil- and that sentence certainly won't be death.

E go beta.

When the preponderance of the criminals are skewed in the direction of a tribe then they are right in their judgement. Majority opinions are representative of a people as the case may be.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jchi9876:

Do you need your ohaneze to sensitive your brothers on what is good and right?
Will oHaneze teach them how to chook woman ?

Use your head eyin a

Grow some sense before commenting. Silly ipobian.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by obinna58(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
I rather die hustling Dan wreck in poverty
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by hollypagan: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Na life we dey live in Nigeria ? Abeg no venture no success,when my time reach I package my own to singapore at least man dey die once who cares, them go kill tire
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Irepib(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
OILSOUP:
It is natural that some will dable into such business. We shouldn't be murdering people over drugs.

Did dey force u to take drugs? The drugs will always be their 4 those that choose to take drugs.

We can give dem nice lengthy sentence, like 25 to 30 years and release dem.

Nobody should be MURDERED for drug trafficking, especially legal drugs like cannabis.

They murdered him for importing over the legal limit, which is wrong.

If he was American or British dey wouldn't dare. Coupled with the islamist illiterate president with zero respect 4 life, that we presently have in Nigeria.

Singapore did wat they like here. if nigeria fail to contest such gross miscarriage of justice, then our citizens will be abused all around the world. Afterall nobody cares...
I know dat u like such businesses if u vent into it ur Bentley and ur Caro they wait for u inside grave
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Irepib(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
obinna58:
I rather die hustling Dan wreck in poverty
u are d next to be caught ipob Biafra like crime
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Decryptor(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Can you all see that Igbos can never support evil? See the comments of Igbos there who are berating him? If it were to be those "fellows" across the bridge where brown roofs are found, they would leave the crux of the matter and shift the whole thing to igbos with comments like, "May his Soul RIP..is he the first person to carry drugs? What about the Igbos that are known for drugs bla bla bla"
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
And Nigeria citizens kips getting unfair justice 'coz useless govt says Nigerians are criminals...if u think am lying ask buhari
use ur brain please,no one is sharing it with u,please use it to the fullest if u want to talk
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by ReubenE(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
slurryeye:

It's clearly written everywhere there that drug trafficking punishment is death. They cannot change or bend their rules for Nigerians. It's their country, it's their rule....Who told you American or British or other westerners weren't executed? If you want to pass a point, say what you know.

And did you just say Cannabis is legal? undecided
in Singapore, there is a legal limit for drugs like cannabis unlike other ones that are outrightly banned.
Our leaders should as a matter of urgency address our economic problems to discourage our youths from wasting their abilities beyond the shores of this country.
On the other hand, there is no sound excuse for one to engage himself in something like this. At least, not all of us are happy with the present conditions here, yet we are pushing ahead. Youths should learn to be legit, and remember that their demise will in one way or the other, cause unimaginable pain to their loved ones.
......those still alive should learn from this
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by juliuscarter(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
No carry drugs,dem no go hear..Awon olori pelebe oshi...
Rip to the dead tho... make e no b like say person no get human sympathy
Can you swear u don't smoke weed too? what's the difference? drug no drug
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by cktheluckyman: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
PenSniper:

When the preponderance of the criminals are skewed in the direction of a tribe then they are right in their judgement. Majority opinions are representative of a people as the case may be.
You mean like suicide bombing is dominated by a certain tribe?
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by kedeojo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:

E go beta.
For your information, an american along two nigerians and another person but forgotten his country was executed too in thailand. Asian law on drug dealers cought is death penalty. Even when obama and Gej seperately intervened, still nothing came from it and they went on too execute them.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Alariwo2: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
But what is the difference in what this chijoke did and what Bokoharam people do?
is it not the same suicide.. just that one is for money while the other is for belief/faith

yet igbos will be quick to run their mouths against BH
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by goshen26: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Every thing still fall back on our self centered leaders
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by sammyj: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Drug na drug so no matter how small or big na death penalty abeg leave matter for matias! !! angry
qualityovenbake:
executed for cannabis.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Charly68: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Those who try hard to cut conners may end up being cut short . Live decently to avoid disastrous end.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by slurryeye: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
ReubenE:
in Singapore, there is a legal limit for drugs like cannabis unlike other ones that are outrightly banned.
Our leaders should as a matter of urgency address our economic problems to discourage our youths from wasting their abilities beyond the shores of this country.
On the other hand, there is no sound excuse for one to engage himself in something like this. At least, not all of us are happy with the present conditions here, yet we are pushing ahead. Youths should learn to be legit, and remember that their demise will in one way or the other, cause unimaginable pain to their loved ones.
......those still alive should learn from this

Where is the legal limit from the list below? Ordinary 15g is presumed as trafficking

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by dragunov: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
And Nigeria citizens kips getting unfair justice 'coz useless govt says Nigerians are criminals...if u think am lying ask buhari
Unfair justice! Are you OK dude? The problem with you is that you are so used to lawlessness it has become part of you . So you think it's okay to peddle narcs in other people's enclave? If you go try am you go die. T
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
SillyMods:
He knew the punishment for the offence and he was prepared for it.

Goodbye to him.

Igbo people with money
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Tamakay(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Some Nigerians always reacts forgetting that other countries doesn't take trash as we do here. I guess nobody reacted when he was using his ill gotten money to show off.
BTW, why is my adopted second tribe always involved in things like this?
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Naijaboiy1: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
So many illiterates on Facebook. undecided
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by SillyMods: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Igbo people with money
If they're greedy for money and go about it in legitimate ways, no problems. It's the get rich quick or die trying that is an issue.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by whoisuche: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
OILSOUP:

I am telling you, it is better dat he carry crack cocaine and die, dan dis nonsense. one thing must kill a man, i never here say any person is living 4 eva.
rip

The question to ask is where will he spend his eternity. Heaven or Hell. It is appointed unto man once to die, After death judgement (Hebrews 9:27-28 KJV)
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by appartwine: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
Na money 4 wedding d guy they find o. What if they didn't catch him, he would av been a hero and celebrated. and now c wat dat led him too. Respect ur courage bt u should av chanel it to something good at get money young or die trying. Rip nigga. cos i envy am o,because person way first die go quickly find land for there to build house 4 there so that b4 we reach there we go just b his tenant cos i'm not planning to go in d next 150 year.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by babatee126(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Latest Technology, Mobile App, MTN GLO AIRTEL and Etisalat Gist: Six best way to avoid virus from attacking your PC... http://9jaboizgist..com/2016/11/six-best-way-to-avoid-virus-from.html?spref=tw
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by MeAboki(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
WowSweetGuy:

Abeg shut and stop making excuses for the stupid crook; how was it Nigerian government's fault in this matter; did it force him to push drugs or what - its possible you are also one of them, judging from your comments?
You guys make my blood boil when you resort to playing the victims card, always blaming everybody and anybody for your own shortcomings, never taking responsibility for your actions.
How is Buhari involved in this guys misadventure which clearly commenced well before he assumed office?
You simply can't wait to vent your natural hatred for him and his government - even though the government had been saving many from similar fate by intercepting them at the airports before setting out on their suicidal Asian drug pushing journey.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by LaClickLaBend: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
so much tribalism in this country sha. I don tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo) / Husband Kills His Wife Over Her Father’s Inheritance (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.