Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore (45669 Views)

US Court Jails Nigerian Hacker Obinna Obioha For $6.5m Fraud (photo) / The Execution Of Doctor Ishola, Notorious Nigerian Robber / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:
Lovely comment by Umar Alhasan Alkali.

It is what I keep insisting on here but some folks would NEVER listen because their minds have been all but messed up with hatred.

Never use the crime of an individual to judge a tribe or a religion. It is simply unfair.

Too bad the young man chose this path. I hope his loved ones find the strength to bear his loss.

Nigeria needs to up her game and fast- we can't afford to have countries kill our people over offences such as this. I could bet my last breath if he were an American or a Western European, some how, some way, they would have released him to his government to serve whatever sentence they pass on him on his home soil- and that sentence certainly won't be death.

E go beta.
So what's your point? If Singapore says that's their law do you want to change it?
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
armadeo:
Reaction that's what we do best wait for something to happen then react to it.

Why no be proactive and decide how things happen?

That said unless he was framed he deserves no pity.

The law state don't traffic drugs else we'll kill you. I think that's simple enough to understand.

You've done to crime now do the time death.
I'm with you bro, Its boldly written that death penalty remains the result if caught.Yet they went ahead , so why pity them?
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
And Nigeria citizens kips getting unfair justice 'coz useless govt says Nigerians are criminals...if u think am lying ask buhari
Did Buhari ask you or your brothers to traffic drugs?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Ikville(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:

I could bet my last breath if he were an American or a Western European, some how, some way, they would have released him to his government to serve whatever sentence they pass on him on his home soil- and that sentence certainly won't be death.

E go beta.
I

Save ur breath... Americans, British, French & Australians have met their deaths in diz countries for d same time offense. Their govts cud only cry blue murder. Malaysia, Indonesia etc NEVA compromise their drug laws no matta d nationalities involved. Even doh i dont approve of capital punishment, i stil feel their pain to check out like dis. But if truth be told, they had it coming...they knew d law, yet they risked it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by degamemaster(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
It's unfortunate that things went this way for him. He did it according to the report and got punished for it likewise others that have gone through same fate but let us be truthful, if our govt had lives up to expectations, most of these young men could've been living now and doing better forselves and the society. First of all, proper education and orientations to guide a person are what every responsible govt should offer free to her citizens to enable them become self reliant and productive but in our country, the reverse is the case. RIP BRO...
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by PenSniper: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You mean like suicide bombing is dominated by a certain tribe?

Uh huh
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by obinna58(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Irepib:
u are d next to be caught ipob Biafra like crime
afonjas should be given a life ban on nairaland always in position to open their smelly mouth for crucification
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by MrCork: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
OILSOUP:

tell mods to tell u ma location riff raff. some of us dont brag or disclose our location to chat up naija gals.

a good 45% of us here are not in naija.

u probably in one room, in one council estate after ur cleaning job, in peckham south london, if u truily are where u say u are. grin grin

...weres your location. .Nigeria.

Weres my location. .London. ..

..my niggggģgaa..never ever commmpare me to you! ! (No oofense)
angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Drabrah(m): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:

It is what I keep insisting on here but some folks would NEVER listen because their minds have been all but messed up with hatred.

Never use the crime of an individual to judge a tribe or a religion. It is simply unfair.

Too bad the young man chose this path. I hope his loved ones find the strength to bear his loss.

Nigeria needs to up her game and fast- we can't afford to have countries kill our people over offences such as this. I could bet my last breath if he were an American or a Western European, some how, some way, they would have released him to his government to serve whatever sentence they pass on him on his home soil- and that sentence certainly won't be death.

E go beta.

Dat's d law of their land, & d law wasn't made cos of Nigerians. Twas made 2 set a standard & Nigerians r aware. So u either abide or leave their land.
Corruption is d order of d day here buh there're con3 where u dare not try it cos they don't tolerate it.
I'm sure there're still others out there still taking d risk. Let's call a spade a spade. Like my people ll always say, we shud rather rebuke a thief than tell d owner he didn't keep his property well.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by Gofwane(m): 12:49am On Nov 20, 2016
slurryeye:

It's clearly written everywhere there that drug trafficking punishment is death. They cannot change or bend their rules for Nigerians. It's their country, it's their rule....Who told you American or British or other westerners weren't executed? If you want to pass a point, say what you know.

And did you just say Cannabis is legal? undecided
no mind the guy jare. I was even feeling ashame on behalf of him cos his comment was just too dumb!
Blind argument is the most foolish way to present yourself to the public for mockery

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by fareed69(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2016
OILSOUP:
It is natural that some will dable into such business. We shouldn't be murdering people over drugs.

Did dey force u to take drugs? The drugs will always be their 4 those that choose to take drugs.

We can give dem nice lengthy sentence, like 25 to 30 years and release dem.

Nobody should be MURDERED for drug trafficking, especially legal drugs like cannabis.

They murdered him for importing over the legal limit, which is wrong.

If he was American or British dey wouldn't dare. Coupled with the islamist illiterate president with zero respect 4 life, that we presently have in Nigeria.

Singapore did wat they like here. if nigeria fail to contest such gross miscarriage of justice, then our citizens will be abused all around the world. Afterall nobody cares...

In fact listen to yourself

You are a disgrace

I know you are 1of the Igbo

Go and let them catch you

Don't run yourself on NL

Go to Singapore and tell them that.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by davidif: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2016
OILSOUP:
It is natural that some will dable into such business. We shouldn't be murdering people over drugs.

Did dey force u to take drugs? The drugs will always be their 4 those that choose to take drugs.

We can give dem nice lengthy sentence, like 25 to 30 years and release dem.

Nobody should be MURDERED for drug trafficking, especially legal drugs like cannabis.

They murdered him for importing over the legal limit, which is wrong.

If he was American or British dey wouldn't dare. Coupled with the islamist illiterate president with zero respect 4 life, that we presently have in Nigeria.

Singapore did wat they like here. if nigeria fail to contest such gross miscarriage of justice, then our citizens will be abused all around the world. Afterall nobody cares...

Singapore is a sovereign nation with its own rules and regulations which they expect anyone on their territory to abide by. This guys executed an Australian last year so I don't know what you are expecting from the govt.
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by davidif: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:

Singapore is a sovereign nation with its own rules and regulations which they expect anyone on their territory to abide by. This guys executed an Australian last year so I don't know what you are talking about?
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mekwen:
Did Buhari ask you or your brothers to traffic drugs?
I hope u read d whole story well #UnfairJustice @ d long run
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
MeAboki:

Abeg shut and stop making excuses for the stupid crook; how was it Nigerian government's fault in this matter; did it force him to push drugs or what - its possible you are also one of them, judging from your comments?
You guys make my blood boil when you resort to playing the victims card, always blaming everybody and anybody for your own shortcomings, never taking responsibility for your actions.
How is Buhari involved in this guys misadventure which clearly commenced well before he assumed office?
You simply can't wait to vent your natural hatred for him and his government - even though the government had been saving many from similar fate by intercepting them at the airports before setting out on their suicidal Asian drug pushing journey.
Aboooki read d whole story well #UnfairJustice @ d long run
Re: Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
dragunov:

Unfair justice! Are you OK dude? The problem with you is that you are so used to lawlessness it has become part of you . So you think it's okay to peddle narcs in other people's enclave? If you go try am you go die. T
Gbemishile1:

use ur brain please,no one is sharing it with u,please use it to the fullest if u want to talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Loses Ability To Walk As He Was Caught, Stripped Off His Charms In Lagos / Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Young Boy Found Dead On Roadside In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.