Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (95964 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by sod09(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Let me guess.... D rest of d crew found him
Or d capon
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Na just two yes e remain oooo better people grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by KpagoGIN(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yes!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by KpagoGIN(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yes!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by ashatoda: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
cigaro bursting his arkman. Dis na season film i hope sey he no go finish. I love the slangs and the mode of delivery it adds to the excitement. Greg keep it up, but i sure sey you belong o because jew man no fit yarn am like dis
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex 
Na people wey dey sama me with comments I dey shook their name enter my list soooo.... if e hungry you to be chairman like them,na your comment I wan see

Dedicated to Yewandequeen

*********Episode 32*********

The voice belonged to none other than sophia….I was scared beyond all reasonable doubt,i had been found out!!!!……I was now facing her direction and I could see her sexy figure and for once I could see how seductive she looked……”sophia,its not what you…..”,”shut the f--k up you a-----e,i knew something wasn’t right about you from the first time I saw you,i kept telling cigaro but he wouldn’t listen…..”

she now held the trigger of the glock pistol in her hands fiercely and her eyes were bloodshoot.I made a quick calculation on how to dispossess her in my head but from the look of things,she would shoot me dead if I moved an inch towards her offensively……

”I wasn’t the one who brought you on board neither will I be the one to throw you overboard,now get outside!!!! we have an ITT to finish but be rest assured that you’d be having a word or two with cigaro when he returns", she said as she lowered her gun and nodded towards the door,i heaved a sigh of relief and followed her directives until we were outside and headed towards the ITT ground once more…..

As we approched,i could hear sexual moans which were getting louder and louder as we approached,this only meant one thing,the females initiation had begun…I could also make out shenge’s voice grunting in pleasure……He had apparently chosen a pretty lady among them to loot…As we approached,i felt sophia’s hand in my pocket as she took the phone I had just retrieved at gunpoint….I had no option but to re-enter iceland and resume my ceremonial duties…..

I wasn’t myself throughout the rest of the ITT night as everytime I looked at sophia I could see my doom…When we got home to the house the next morning,she made me stay in a locked room till cigaro returns……Only God was gonna help me now and only he knew what I would go through at cigaro’s hands…..At exactly thirty minutes past twelve,cigaro’s lexus 360 jeep pulled into the compound as I resigned myself to fate…….

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
ashatoda:
cigaro bursting his arkman. Dis na season film i hope sey he no go finish. I love the slangs and the mode of delivery it adds to the excitement. Greg keep it up, but i sure sey you belong o because jew man no fit yarn am like dis

I don repent now oooo na inside church I shook myself now oooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by MzzAmiable(f): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
only you sha get two sweethearts... ayam jealous o
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
MzzAmiable:
only you sha get two sweethearts... ayam jealous o

Dem dey sweet me for heart no mean say I no dey eye you oooooo........see as you fine abeg!!!! Baba God wash eye create ooooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Am sure it's Sophia that cocked the gun behind him.
I knew it.

Greg42 I guessed right.

What U gonna gimme? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by moscow0147(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Greg42 oya come and drop the story
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by MzzAmiable(f): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
awww thank you... i sha like your story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yewandequeen:

I knew it.

Greg42 I guessed right.

What U gonna gimme? grin

If you see as my mouth take pink eeehhn, girls dey pay to kiss but I go give you free as the matter take hot now grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by gracyblaze(f): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Wonderful story!!!! Keep it up Greg....

Mention me as soon as the next meal is available for consumption....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
gracyblaze:
Wonderful story!!!! Keep it up Greg....

Mention me as soon as the next meal is available for consumption....

Chooiiiiiii girlfriend don plenty ooooooo grin grin grin i'll call you my darling no worry

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
MzzAmiable:

awww thank you... i sha like your story

I go soon carry my people come.....shey you still dey stay that side grin grin cool
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by gracyblaze(f): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

Chooiiiiiii girlfriend don plenty ooooooo grin grin grin i'll call you my darling no worry

I don't like sharing, but for you, I wouldn't mind shocked
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
moscow0147:
Greg42 oya come and drop the story

My brother, I no be iron ooooo!!!! Pity me small.........you follow for the shairladies and shairmen wey dey here no vex sir
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
gracyblaze:

I don't like sharing, but for you, I wouldn't mind shocked

For that one wey you talk sweetheart, the next dedication na your name I go shook inside grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by MzzAmiable(f): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

how many people u wan carry ur people come meet? what of jagugu?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by moscow0147(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

My brother, I no be iron ooooo!!!! Pity me small.........you follow for the shairladies and shairmen wey dey here no vex sir

No wahala bros, I dey anticipate the next episode like 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by gracyblaze(f): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

For that one wey you talk sweetheart, the next dedication na your name I go shook inside grin grin

#blushing

Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
moscow0147:

No wahala bros, I dey anticipate the next episode like 2019

Oga mi bet I drop one now now nah undecided undecided and I don drop like 3 today
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
MzzAmiable emmmm.......errrr.......their money too plenty..... no tell am say I tell you anything oooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
sod09:
Let me guess.... D rest of d crew found him
Or d capon

Oya bring nyash make I flog you, you fail am grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

If you see as my mouth take pink eeehhn, girls dey pay to kiss but I go give you free as the matter take hot now grin

Taah

I no want

Child abuse grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Taah

I no want

Child abuse grin
grin grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Gideonmi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Thank you greg42 for the episode dedicated to me. Just that I feel somehow that you shared it between two ladies which I kindda feel jealous about. Men are cheats.
lol grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Gideonmi(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Y

E

S

Shall we begin now? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Gideonmi undecided undecided una wan kill me sha but as the matter dey hot, if e hungry una well well, make 10 different pipu call me sweet name chook for here grin grin grin I go drop am sharp sharp
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Princeelisma(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Greg d Finest guy, handsome and spotless (1)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Princeelisma:
Greg d Finest guy, handsome and spotless (1)

Your mama born you well

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / SCHOOL LIFE / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.