Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,012 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (96050 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by lumzybo: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nice story u gat there bro.... I can see u av really learnt how to infuse suspense into ur tale. Keep it up bro. Ur fans are asking for more....

Aving said that, u take style like woman sha tongue and I can c u av good taste also. Na almost all the fine babes u don corner finish I no mention names ooo lipsrsealed.

Let's hope the power that be will allow u finish this story b4 the threats start to roll-in

Keep it up bro. Remain rugged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Gideonmi:
lol grin

Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
lumzybo:
Nice story u gat there bro.... I can see u av really learnt how to infuse suspense into ur tale. Keep it up bro. Ur fans are asking for more....

Aving said that, u take style like woman sha tongue and I can c u av good taste also. Na almost all the fine babes u don corner finish I no mention names ooo lipsrsealed.

Let's hope the power that be will allow u finish this story b4 the threats start to roll-in

Keep it up bro. Remain rugged

The babalawo wey rub you this juju for mouth,go tell am say e too mush.... you don provoke me sha,see as episode go drop like hot akara now now
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by MzzAmiable(f): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

iyaf heard o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Greg42
Two things are not clear to me or maybe I missed that part of the story, please tell me.
1. Is it that the ring leader is so dumb that he can see the writings on the wall that blood is just playing along With them? In the sense that he claimed he was in the bush with his colleagues working but never for once mentioned that he want to go see them to avoid suspicions. Because as it is, it appears like blood had no life before he was recruited as he never mentioned to them for once that he want to go see his collegues or so.

2. You never did tell us how blood ended up in the hospital and being guarded by army grin

Just come and explain now before I change my mind about u lipsrsealed
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by MzzAmiable(f): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
no vex say i dey derail o, abeg how i fit quote make wetin i post dey under wetin i quote{hope i no confuse una sha?} i need answer o
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable 
Na from fire I carry am come down my people

Gracyblaze honey oya chop your dedication

***************Episode 33********

As I heard the sound of cigaro’s lexus engine,i was dumbstruck,I didn’t know what to do……all my chances of escape had been cancelled out as sophia had begged the leaders of the deck(excluding me) to pay extra attention to me as she had received a death threat written in my name but only the two of us knew what was up……….

she had made sure I was held security tight until I had gotten into that room which she had locked without anyone’s knowledge……I was perplexed at how extremely cunny this girl was,she was dangerously wise and she was going to be my doom!!!!! I knew this………..”welcome sir”,i heard the gateman greeting cigaro………as I also heard sophia and some others welcoming him……….”where is my boy”,i heard him ask………..”i’ll go get him,he’s in the bathroom freshening up,he was exceptional yesterday night”, that lying b---h!!……Perhaps she was just waiting for the perfect time to let him know……..i heard the door click as it opened and she stood before me,”go and greet our d1,he’s back”………

I left to the living room without saying a word………I anchored cigaro ruggedly and he hugged me as if I was a long lost brother….”Are you ok?” he asked noticing the forlorn look on my face…….”baba I rugged”,i replied half heartedly……….”am hungry”,he said as he made his way towards the long dining table which was already stocked full with a buffet meal by sophia for the whole excos of the cospirano clan including me……..we settled at the table and ate in silence as I stole occasional glances at sophia and cigaro…….they were indifferent to my stares as they concentrated on their meal……I was finally gaining cigaro’s trust………

I could feel it!!!!! if only he knew of the news that sophia was waiting to give him……..I was in soup!!!!!Hot soup!!!!!!!……….my small room of thought was barged into as cigaro spoke to me,”Aro you well at all??” he asked…….”Baba I cluster ruggedly,nothing dey happen”,i said as I waved off his question now staring intently at his face…”ok,i for think say your babe don leave you run”,he said as the whole table burst into laughter including me and sophia relieving the tension a little,”i go dey go sailina palace make I go anchor our baba(medicine man) some treasure,” he said as he stood and left the table with four excos following him….”mount ruggedly until I show”………

As soon as he left the house…….sophia dragged me roughly into the locked room,opening it,she hurled me inside and locked it behind us………still watching with shock with fear and shock written all over my face,i looked on as she pulled her top off and dang!!!!!! those boobs that nearly cost me my d--k popped into view as a black excuse for a bra struggled to contain it………”from now on,your gonna do as I say”,she said smiling seductively……if this was her idea of punishment,i loved it!!!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Greg42
Two things are not clear to me or maybe I missed that part of the story, please tell me.
1. Is it that the ring leader is so dumb that he can see the writings on the wall that blood is just playing along With them? In the sense that he claimed he was in the bush with his colleagues working but never for once mentioned that he want to go see them to avoid suspicions. Because as it is, it appears like blood had no life before he was recruited as he never mentioned to them for once that he want to go see his collegues or so.

2. You never did tell us how blood ended up in the hospital and being guarded by army grin

Sweetheart mi na life story be this oooo,the number 1 I no fit answer for security reasons,he get wetin I use that part of the tori cover........number 2 if you shook eye for the tori well well you go notice say army people disturb the last gathering.....you too mush.......if I marry you keep for house,you go dey shook me eye well well be that grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by moscow0147(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Greg42

Well, lemme explain them in my own capacity
1. If you happen to be initiated into any fraternity, you'll have to fit swear an oath of allegiance, you're now their brother and they are your new family, your people you used to know are all jews now..so I feel being that he has gone through all those process and was proving himself worthy of the position, the executioner had no reason to worry cuz all he wanted was someone rugged to fill in the position of the arkman and blood over-delivered.

2. How he got to the hospital and was surrounded by soldiers, was that during the initiation, blood passed out and datz when soldiers ambushed them there cuz, The forest was close to an army base and the gunshots made them aware that something was going on..so when soldiers ambushed them during the initiation, they all scampered to safety and they couldn't carry blood cuz he had passed out and he was a liability, so the soldiers took him to the hospital to receive treatment and extract information from him.

I hope I try sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
moscow0147:

1. If you happen to be initiated into any fraternity, you'll have to fit swear an oath of allegiance, you're now their brother and they are your new family, your people you used to know are all jews now..so I feel being that he has gone through all those process and was proving himself worthy of the position, the executioner had no reason to worry cuz all he wanted was someone rugged to fill in the position of the arkman and blood over-delivered.

2. How he got to the hospital and was surrounded by soldiers, was that during the initiation, blood passed out and datz when soldiers ambushed them there cuz, The forest was close to an army base and the gunshots made them aware that something was going on..so when soldiers ambushed..they couldn't carry blood cuz he had passed out and he was a liability, so the soldiers took him to the hospital.

My brother your water must boil......see as angels carry firewood dey come

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by moscow0147(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

My brother your water must boil......see as angels carry firewood dey come

Brother I see them too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by sod09(m): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

Oya bring nyash make I flog you, you fail am grin grin
wen I say f rest of d crew
I'm referring to his remaining two friends
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

Sweetheart mi na life story be this oooo,the number 1 I no fit answer for security reasons,he get wetin I use that part of the tori cover........number 2 if you shook eye for the tori well well you go notice say army people disturb the last gathering.....you too mush.......if I marry you keep for house,you go dey shook me eye well well be that grin grin

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
moscow0147:

2. How he got to the hospital and was surrounded by soldiers, was that during the initiation, blood passed out and datz when soldiers ambushed them there cuz, The forest was close to an army base and the gunshots made them aware that something was going on..so when soldiers ambushed them during the initiation, they all scampered to safety and they couldn't carry blood cuz he had passed out and he was a liability, so the soldiers took him to the hospital to receive treatment and extract information from him.

I hope I try sha

Comprehendo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
sod09:
wen I say f rest of d crew
I'm referring to his remaining two friends

Kukuma move to the last episode for page 11 my oga.......e no too far,you go see where sophia catch me chook for pocket grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Greg42..... Abeg make e still balm tonite ooooo, bring something make guys for fit take am merge body...... Nastynic finish me...... Jagugu88li nah me and you no retreat no surrender..........
Greg42...... You nah Chairmanze, you deck balm pass Thor as e be say nah unto leguja kehute zaga you dey relate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
When a woman such as sophia holds your aces, it only means one thing. She will drain every nutrient off you before sending you to Valhalla. Better blood sends her to folkvangr.She will make a perfect Servant to freyja.

Cardinal rule of life
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tuhndhay:
Greg42..... Abeg make e still balm tonite ooooo, bring something make guys for fit take am merge body...... Nastynic finish me...... Jagugu88li nah me and you no retreat no surrender..........
Greg42...... You nah Chairmanze, you deck balm pass Thor as e be say nah unto leguja kehute zaga you dey relate

Omo Mehn strong men dey here ooooooo..... my pipu dem merriment till kantata oooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
specter:
When a woman such as sophia holds your aces, it only means one thing. She will drain every nutrient off you before sending you to Valhalla. Better blood sends her to folkvangr.She will make a perfect Servant to freyja.

Cardinal rule of life

Omo Mehn strong men ooooooooooooo............you are sighted my bruva
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Reuel12 temmason midastouche01, abeg avail yourselves

Chai, this Sophia. I'll say it again, she is Blood key out of this. That's if he plays his cards right. Sophia probably wants the Chairman of this cult by her side. Cirago is exactly that but, its evident that Blood can overthrow him anytime, given his expertise, Cigaro sef was impressed.

Sophia and Blood: Beneficial Love....love for power.

Cigaro, watch it boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Khd95(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Greg42,oya 21 gun salute for u

but baba,find one babe gimme na,make she just dock for my side,as me nd her go dy read updates dey jolly go,

reason am abegsmileywink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hehehe

Fear women after God

Chai......Sophia ooo.......Sophie o

Na so u wan finish Blood life.......Chai.

This is an epic piece.....Greg.....I'm so loving if

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
jagugu88li:
Reuel12 temmason midastouche01, abeg avail yourselves

Chai, this Sophia. I'll say it again, she is Blood key out of this. That's if he plays his cards right. Sophia probably wants the Chairman of this cult by her side. Cirago is exactly that but, its evident that Blood can overthrow him anytime, given his expertise, Cigaro sef was impressed.

Sophia and Blood: Beneficial Love....love for power.

Cigaro, watch it boy.

Your brain strong oooo my sweetheart grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Khd95:
Greg42,oya 21 gun salute for u

but baba,find one babe gimme na,make she just dock for my side,as me nd her go dy read updates dey jolly go,

reason am abegsmileywink

You want make cold kill me for here?? My brother no play rough play ooooo......my babes hare hessential to my ealth grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
girlhaley:
Hehehe

Fear women after God

Chai......Sophia ooo.......Sophie o

Na so u wan finish Blood life.......Chai.

This is an epic piece.....Greg.....I'm so loving if

See this fine geh wey I just dey observe from window since..... where you come go nah
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by sod09(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
MzzAmiable:
no vex say i dey derail o, abeg how i fit quote make wetin i post dey under wetin i quote{hope i no confuse una sha?} i need answer o
click on quote
and start writing after d last bracket
hope dat help
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
sod09:
click on quote
and start writing after d last bracket
hope dat help

My brother your water don dey boil......e remain to do the tea, na her post I been wan reply now grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by sod09(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

My brother your water don dey boil......e remain to do the tea, na her post I been wan reply now grin grin
lol
sorry.... grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Greg42 ain't U gonna update again this night?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by damkem820(f): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
pls update ooo,abeg, enjoying every bit of the story cool
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastyd(m): 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
hmmmn Sophie Sophie..
Ride on bro.
We Gallant 4 ur Back
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Onexex(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Na to loot that queen ruggedly no time
For the itt self before d1 jazz

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / SCHOOL LIFE / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.