Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (95832 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by johnwizey: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2016
jagugu88li:
Midastouche01, bring yourself abeg. I've chilled some sparkling wine, cozy couch and snacks

The way this updated ended gives me goosebumps. I think .............OK, let me watch this

Btw, girlhaley johnwizey Swann lleigh creeza nastynic shigo20 tuhndhay, I just felt like repeating the roll call

Right on time ma'm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2016
jagugu88li:
Midastouche01, bring yourself abeg. I've chilled some sparkling wine, cozy couch and snacks

The way this updated ended gives me goosebumps. I think .............OK, let me watch this

Btw, girlhaley johnwizey Swann lleigh creeza nastynic shigo20 tuhndhay, I just felt like repeating the roll call

See the sweetness of that voice Chai ..... Abeg call my name again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Princeelisma(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Michelle55:
yeah,i am enjoying every bit of the movie even though you chanced me*smiles*
Not me, it's Greg tat caused it bin anticipating for d next episode and was fast to see it posted.... will let u v d front row nxt time
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2016
This story is an action thriller, no dull moment.. Greg42, keep the ministry moving till it gets to the permanent site. Thanks in anticipation of the next updates. Joshuamoses101, broda, thanks for the mention..
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastynic(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Tuhndhay:
See the sweetness of that voice Chai ..... Abeg call my name again
this competition don dey too much self...

Jagugu u must choose today
from
1.. Ashawo Greg grin
2.. Little tuhndhay grin
3.. Faithful nic grin

which one go be ur NL husby..
See as u dey make all these other chicks jealous u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastynic(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2016
See ma boss Greg just dey give me joy!
All this guest for NL make wuna better sign up come comment for this story.,...*OR ELSE!
* I GO CRY grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
This story is an action thriller, no dull moment.. Greg42, keep the ministry moving till it gets to the permanent site. Thanks in anticipation of the next updates. Joshuamoses101, broda, thanks for the mention..

Thank you my gee,i wouldn't dissapoint
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2016
nastynic:

from
1.. Ashawo Greg grin
2.. Little tuhndhay grin
3.. Faithful nic grin

Na you come good abi?? Lemme catch you there angry angry
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2016
nastynic:
See ma boss Greg just dey give me joy!
All this guest for NL make wuna better sign up come comment for this story.,...*OR ELSE!
* I GO CRY grin

Lolzzzz no cry abeg my boss grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by moscow0147(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2016
Obinze forest here we come, greg42 hope you no forget carry jagugu88li along?. All road leads to obinze forest! Can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2016
Princeelisma:

Not me, it's Greg tat caused it bin anticipating for d next episode and was fast to see it posted.... will let u v d front row nxt time
Thanchu.. U r a real gent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2016
moscow0147:
Obinze forest here we come, greg42 hope you no forget carry jagugu88li along?. All road leads to obinze forest! Can't wait.

Lolzzzzzz na you go still run if we reach there......jagugu88li Sidon jeje for my lap grin grin

Next episode dropping by 12pm

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01

***********Episode 30********

The journey was a silent one,nobody spoke a word except for sophia’s incessant phone calls,she was trying to contact her excos(fellow ranked viqueens) cos we had just been informed that five of the would be intakes were females which had drawn an excited mumbling from the guys in the car.

Other than that,everybody was graveyard silent,”was it just me or had I started inducing fear on these guys”,i thought as a broad smile played on my face……..I had been looking at Sophia and looking at me,she smiled back without knowing why I was smiling….our little charade was cut short when the car abruptly screeched to a halt,ending it’s motion as the driver turned off the ignition,the doors flung open and rugged men poured out of the three already parked buses as the remaining two arrived…..

I reached into my small bag,my metal had a cold feel about it that sent cold shivers up my spine…..
”make two baggers mount Intel here”,
i barked as I led the way into the forest with Sophia by my side and a host of heavily armed guys following me.

Two hefty guys stayed behind,one of them being the injured gunman from the hospital escape, he was being scared to look me in the eyes these days as he thought I would want to take advantage of my new position and get back at him but I couldn’t care less……
We had been forcing our way through thick shrubbery for a substantial amount of time when I felt something solid under my foot,i moved my foot and pointed my flashlight downwards…There laying at my feet was my old friend,the volther p38 Russian pistol,i picked it up knowing the clearing could not be far away……

Looking up ahead,we could all see flickers of fire…”That should be it”,sophia whispered in my ear….”make una douse una torch”,i said looking back as all flashlights behind me were replaced by pitch black darkness….i knew we were near to the itt venue…..i also knew something else,my safe house was nearby……

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by KpagoGIN(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
following as it unfolds.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
keep it coming dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
KpagoGIN:
following as it unfolds.....

Thank you bro...... grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Michelle55:
keep it coming dear

As usual baby mi
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
If I can count 10 comments under this post, i'll immediately post the next episode
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

As usual baby mi
sure sweerie.. I trust u to alws deliver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

As usual baby mi
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Khd95(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Na chikini update be this faa,oga greg42

****Oya nkiru,warm cow tongue peppersoup give dis nigga,wait..no put other parts oo..ook okk if u get bettr cow ear,add am,plus orijin 2bottle
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Michelle55:
yeye girlfriend..... it's one comment you have grin grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Khd95:
Na chikini update be this faa,oga greg42

****Oya nkiru,warm cow tongue peppersoup give dis nigga,wait..no put other parts oo..ook okk if u get bettr cow ear,add am,plus orijin 2bottle
no worry my brother,i don get two comments now,8 more and I go post sharp sharp...... omo this peppersoup wan kill me oooo jesu
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Khd95(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:
no worry my brother,i don get two comments now,8 more and I go post sharp sharp
no make me commnt A B C D...H oo.

Abi d pepper soup no do u ni.

Nkiru,giam ekuke peppersoup 3plats,one stout.

Greg,oya do the needful,any story bout cultism dey catch my attention
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:
yeye girlfriend..... it's one comment you have grin grin grin
*smiles* what i do oh?

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by KpagoGIN(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:
If I can count 10 comments under this post, i'll immediately post the next episode
Chairman Greg42 if this story of yours really happen then me na full time learner for things happening around me. Your story scary plus the action and I commend your style of writing this story really needs P.G restriction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Dare2Try(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
I'm following this story bumber 2 bumber, oga boss nice write up and thanks for the mention, keep the ministry moving forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by damkem820(f): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
nice write up. Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
One wrong move from Blood and his cover becomes an open secret, with harsh consequences.

How I wish Slow and Trigger to be in that house, see them scatter these ruggeds finish. This Sophia lady can break or help make Blood survive, should the cover unveils. Play it smart Blood, I trust you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
nastynic:

from
1.. Ashawo Greg grin
2.. Little tuhndhay grin
3.. Faithful nic grin

Nastynic the faithful.......even if you say so yourself
Greg the ashawo...hahahaha, u haff sufer
Tuhndhay the youngster.....aahh cute

Best we wait for Tunhdhay to grow up first, he might turn out to be.........lol

The other one promised me an aluminum glass dress, but he wont even come take my measurements, chai.
The other said he'll visit papa for my price, haven't heard anything from papa. My life

Now moscow0147 wants me in that forest? Blood of Jesus Blood the Arkman. I no gree go even if my life depends on it. Did you see read how some died the last time, ah ha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Only my comment na ten na, update biko. Blood should go slow with is plan o.Thanks for the mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
I can count seven comments,three more my pipo and e go land with serious velocity .....anyway sha make I mercy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / SCHOOL LIFE / FEIRE - A Romance Story

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.