Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (95841 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
interesting story you've gat here,following you like kilode.even dat silly gov of mine called Owelle can't stopping me 4rm reading this masterpiece,keep the fire burning!!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Smiles #no offence dear.

Tot U will laugh about it as am only teasing you.

Pheeeew!!!!!!! Babe I fear ooooooo
I was even thinking of e-mailing you an apology....... great to know you cool wink wink kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Michelle55:
interesting story you've gat here,following you like kilode.even dat silly gov of mine called Owelle can't stopping me 4rm reading this masterpiece,keep the fire burning!!

Masterpiece!!!!!! Baby mi I humble ooooo.....your opinion is held in the highest regard
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Lleigh(f): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Well done Greg. ..keep up worK. ...more ink to your pen.

Or rather more mb wink
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Lleigh(f): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
jagugu88li:
Midastouche01, bring yourself abeg. I've chilled some sparkling wine, cozy couch and snacks

The way this updated ended gives me goosebumps. I think .............OK, let me watch this

Btw, girlhaley Swann lleigh creeza nastynic shigo20 tuhndhay, I just felt like repeating the roll call

Present jaguju88li
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lleigh:
Well done Greg. ..keep up worK. ...more ink to your pen.

Or rather more mb wink

The tori sweet be that..... seeing you here speaks volumes..... am honored
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

Pheeeew!!!!!!! Babe I fear ooooooo
I was even thinking of e-mailing you an apology....... great to know you cool wink wink kiss kiss

We are cool

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

We are cool

Am dedicating the next episode to you!!!!! It's a pleasure to have you here
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

Masterpiece!!!!!! Baby mi I humble ooooo.....your opinion is held in the highest regard
should i be expecting an update tonight to congratulate me on my newly acquired grammar(Masterpiece coz i borrow am 4rm my neibour vocab)...smiles
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Galacious1: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
I kinda love stories bout cultism. Kudos to Moneysoldier and Chistar01.

@op keep it coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Michelle55:
should i be expecting an update tonight to congratulate me on my newly acquired grammar(Masterpiece coz i borrow am 4rm my neibour vocab)...smiles

Lol I won't fail to update tomorrow morning sweetheart
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Khd95(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
When dis tori scatter fp dis morning,If u see the speed i take read from page 0-6,u qo think say i gather 4G full body...

Now update roll entr page 8,nd me no jazz up follow

Oga greg42,mention me faa for next update...i no to gbadun ur other tori, ''craving'' cos i wan concetrate fully here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

Lol I won't fail to update tomorrow morning sweetheart
Alright... Thanks cupcake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

Am dedicating the next episode to you!!!!! It's a pleasure to have you here
I feel honoured.
Will gladly check back tomorrow to read updates wink
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42.... Nah Man you be..... Chop knuckles, wetyn your eyes find go Jagugu88li lips,..... 33 bottles of 33 for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by moscow0147(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oboi the story just dey trip me, I come late, everywhere don full, all of una just occupy seat..I go still dey observe from standing for the sake of blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Congrats bro. FP is a great starting pedestal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Dare2Try(m): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2016
Nice one boss, more grace to ur effort

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by bashorun1984(m): 4:42am On Dec 06, 2016
Abeg update oooo@master greg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by mfujah(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2016
greg..... baba na so he end? abi the book dey make i go buy my own... if any continuation pls just buzz.. just like i was watching terminator while i was reading lol...

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2016
Creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 xamster khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 viktohmarkz Gideonmi nastynic nastyd lumzybo phemocheee udensib iamloyalty lionson joshuamoses101 ......e yaf land ooo grin grin

Dedicated to my two sweethearts Yewandequeen and Michelle55

***********Episode 29********

“Obinze forest”,i mused in my mind,shocked but I couldn’t let any of them detect that the location just disclosed had any sort of effect on me……Yeah,your right,this was the exact same spot on which I was initiated forcefully and from the look of things would also serve as the initiation ground for twenty more guys tomorrow night……”what would make him choose such a place”,i asked myself knowing fully well what army did in the last ITT….

In my thoughts,i didn’t notice that everyone else had left the living room excluding sophia,she was just sitting there watching me intently,”do you have any problem with the venu ??”,she asked,
”not at all”, i shot back determined to quench any suspicions she might have as she breezed past me once again shooting her seductive gaze at me…..That evening I met with cigaro,he gave me instructions and also gave me a coin which he told me would get very hot if a threat was approaching…..

He explained my role at the ITT briefly partly because I have never presided over one of those before but he knew I relished the challenge and I wouldn’t let him down for anything(still trying to get his mind off my identity)….I slept like a baby that night and woke the next morning to my usual workout routine,helped myself to some food and entirely whiled away time till darkness fell……..”its time”,sophia said as she entered the house while I nodded in acknowledgment ,i went to my room,slung a bag over my shoulders containing my bull(gun),clenched the coin tightly in my palm and went outside to find the entire cospirano cartel waiting..

”Aro mate”,i yelled into the silent night,”Aro rugged”,they yelled in unison….. Sophia followed shortly,as she made her way past me,she brushed my d--k with her a-s as she kept a straight face,I was gonna f--k the hell outta her one of these days cos I knew the look in her eyes,she desired it,she longed for it but was too proud to admit….I had a target this evening though!!!,cospirano marine was about to increase by twenty,we all got into five waiting hilux buses heavily armed as we drove in silence towards iceland,”obinze forest”...........

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Princeelisma(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2016
na me first comment.... bin tagging along in d front sit.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 7:32am On Dec 06, 2016
yeaaaah.. My neighbour's vocab paid off, thanks for the dedication cupcake. But wait oh d poster above me,na which network you dey use? See as you just chance me*fearGODoh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by moscow0147(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2016
At least this morning I'm in the front row, now let's enjoy the movie, eating my popcorn and #sippingmydetol greg42 I'm anticipating the next episode o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2016
Greg42 you the beomb bro... *winks
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2016
Princeelisma:
na me first comment.... bin tagging along in d front sit.....

Lol you don chop first blessing be that
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Michelle55:
yeaaaah.. My neighbour's vocab paid off, thanks for the dedication cupcake. But wait oh d poster above me,na which network you dey use? See as you just chance me*fearGODoh*

Don't sweat it sweety,you deserve it
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2016
Creeza:
Greg42 you the beomb bro... *winks

My bro I lie down dey greet.... I humble scatter

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

Don't sweat it sweety,you deserve it
awwwwn.. That's xoxo sweet of you,thanks cupcake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Princeelisma(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Michelle55:
Glo dear.... hop u r enjoying d action movie
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2016
moscow0147:
At least this morning I'm in the front row, now let's enjoy the movie, eating my popcorn and #sippingmydetol greg42 I'm anticipating the next episode o

Another episode dropping this afternoon my gee no fear.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Princeelisma:

Glo dear.... hop u r enjoying d action movie
yeah,i am enjoying every bit of the movie even though you chanced me*smiles*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / SCHOOL LIFE / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.