Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This (16030 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by StupidYorubaFool: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nma27:
emmmmm my guess is u are less than 20yrs old. E Pain you sha haba, as in e enter your bone marrow.... Ode lomo

oponu jati jati.
it's apparent that you're devoid of knowledge and bereft of understanding to discern that i referred to my lover as "fiancé"
I'm under 20 and I have a fiancé isn't that ridiculous to you
also because I'm not dexterous and skilled in romance clearly ascertains that I'm chaste and not a wh0re like you that made a mess of your body ever since childhood....
conclusively.... it's obvious that you have a green eye (jealousy and envy) simply because ur lover can't suck you be cause you're not hygienic...
try and clean up next time and get a perf to ease the stench of your body odour.
idiot.. don't quote me again.. don't have time to exchange words with dimwits

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by princeemmma(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
man prepare will for hell fire ooooooo
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by StupidYorubaFool: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
princeemmma:
man prepare will for hell fire ooooooo
ode.... hypocrite.. keep quiet...
I'm married. and go visit the religion section..
here ain't for retardss like you...
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by solace89(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Na wa oh!
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by dikeigbo2(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Captainbells:
Them leg shaking memories there!!

Op I dey feel you! grin

As e dey totori you,no go forget your yaself for person house grin grin grin
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Yoshy: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmm! Only my wife will get MouthAction from me.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by princeemmma(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:

ode.... hypocrite.. keep quiet...
I'm married. and go visit the religion section..
here ain't for retardss like you...
then y are u bringing stupid stuffs here undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by robo16(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
stupid yourba fool I wan try that tinx bt I they fear person no fit get hiv frm that?
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
wow brilliant....
but pls I ain't a veteran in this romance field cos I ain't a philanderer...
my apprehensiveness is escalating daily.....
I used to think the cl!toris is the same as puzzy(Virginia)
but I think I'm mistaken... pls where exactly can the clitor!sbe located and how is it like??
sorry that was just my first time with a lady...
pls I'll be anticipating your reply.
its that bell just hangin over the tot
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by waywardpikin: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
I sorry for una wey just dey shook una mouth for anyhow tohtoh... All this girls wey no dey stay with one man, na throat cancer, lung cancer, staphylococcus, and gbogbo ee jatijati una dey joke with. This life na once o... And I no fit give head to dark skinned girl God forbid, she must to light with ice cream laps no be all this ones wey be like wetin buhari comot for him eardrum... angry

8 Likes

Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by gemale(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
jidxin:
ewww but its disgusting no amt of love could make me do dat.....iyanma
Bt u go lyk am when she gvs u head & beta deep throat ehn? Beta go & learn hw 2 eat dt thing b4 oda guys assist u in dt area wt ur bae.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by StupidYorubaFool: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
RayRayZicc:
its that bell just hangin over the tot
I don't understand...
is it that stuff that looks a bit protruded and lies on top??
send me a diagram pls.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by gemale(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
wow brilliant....
but pls I ain't a veteran in this romance field cos I ain't a philanderer...
my apprehensiveness is escalating daily.....
I used to think the cl!toris is the same as puzzy(Virginia)
but I think I'm mistaken... pls where exactly can the clitor!sbe located and how is it like??
sorry that was just my first time with a lady...
pls I'll be anticipating your reply.
It's on top d vag. In some girls, it's covered by a hood like fold bt when she's aroused, u wld feel it like a bump on top d vag.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by StupidYorubaFool: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
robo16:
stupid yourba fool I wan try that tinx bt I they fear person no fit get hiv frm that?
yes if she's positive and she squirts on you and it touches your tongue you'll be infected...

but you don't try oral with all tom,dick and harry...
you only do it with your lover...
she'll never forget you and also I bet you'd enjoy her moans and screams while licking.....
I did that and she told me what I did keeps flashing her memory everyday at her office... she keeps remembering it DAILY...
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by gemale(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
robo16:
Unless u hv deep mouth sores whist doing it.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by tropaz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Captainbells:
Them leg shaking memories there!!

Op I dey feel you! grin
I'm covered with the blood of my wife
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by StupidYorubaFool: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
gemale:

It's on top d vag. In some girls, it's covered by a hood like fold bt when she's aroused, u wld feel it like a bump on top d vag.
badt guy... your moniker says it all..
abeg you fit throw me small diagram abeg
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
tropaz:

I'm covered with the blood of my wife
Wa.nk off my comment! grin
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by tropaz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Captainbells:

Wa.nk off my comment! grin
U are a real badt girl
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by mzhorlah(f): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
While everyone is busy thinking of how to mk money and be free from recession. This one is asking questions and yet we blame Buhari for recession.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by StupidYorubaFool: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
mzhorlah:
While everyone is busy thinking of how to mk money and be free from recession. This one is asking questions and yet we blame Buhari for recession.
k.
you've been noticed...
you need a suck in between your legs?? then don't hesitate to pm me.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
I don't understand... is it that stuff that looks a bit protruded and lies on top?? send me a diagram pls.
baba google diagram of the clitoris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by francislin(m): 12:08am On Nov 20, 2016
My frnd u just finished sucking refined salt mixed wit semen.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by mzhorlah(f): 12:49am On Nov 20, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
k.
you've been noticed...
you need a suck in between your legs?? then don't hesitate to pm me.
i dont need to exchange words wv u....ur moniker says it all tongue
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by StupidYorubaFool: 1:01am On Nov 20, 2016
mzhorlah:
i dont need to exchange words wv u....ur moniker says it all tongue
this 1am you're still online and konji dey play you shoki for body..
ogbeni drop your pride and let's get ourselves into sucking mode...
but lemme ask have you ever been sucked in between your legs?
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by StupidYorubaFool: 1:04am On Nov 20, 2016
francislin:
My frnd u just finished sucking refined salt mixed wit semen.
badt guy I bet you've experienced it umpteen times cos that's exactly how it tastes.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by pennytrate: 1:09am On Nov 20, 2016
use ya head undecided and don't bury it in any pûssy
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by jidxin(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2016
gemale:

Bt u go lyk am when she gvs u head & beta deep throat ehn? Beta go & learn hw 2 eat dt thing b4 oda guys assist u in dt area wt ur bae.
I'd rada die dan eat a slimy slug
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:

oponu jati jati.
it's apparent that you're devoid of knowledge and bereft of understanding to discern that i referred to my lover as "fiancé"
I'm under 20 and I have a fiancé isn't that ridiculous to you
also because I'm not dexterous and skilled in romance clearly ascertains that I'm chaste and not a wh0re like you that made a mess of your body ever since childhood....
conclusively.... it's obvious that you have a green eye (jealousy and envy) simply because ur lover can't suck you be cause you're not hygienic...
try and clean up next time and get a perf to ease the stench of your body odour.
idiot.. don't quote me again.. don't have time to exchange words with dimwits
Cry me a River
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by khiaa(f): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
oboy you don experience am first hand...
that's exactly what she did...
she pressed my head with both hands and forced in like she wanted burying me in an I almost suffocated..

but my question is, do they achieve orgassm just by this single act alone without penetration??
help still a novice and I'll be getting married soon
Yes Yes Yes cheesy The pounding of penetration feels wonderful as well.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by StupidYorubaFool: 9:35am On Nov 20, 2016
khiaa:

Yes Yes Yes cheesy The pounding of penetration feels wonderful as well.
wow and I've come to realize that men feel so fulfilled and happy when they satisfy their partner sexually.....
are you married?
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by khiaa(f): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
wow and I've come to realize that men feel so fulfilled and happy when they satisfy their partner sexually.....
are you married?

Make sure that you treat your woman well and keep her satisfied sexually and you will keep a happy and loving woman in your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Boreddddd / Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question / Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Cheating (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.