Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This (16018 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by khiaa(f): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
EternalTruth:
still doesn't matter..
I like you and I'm into u and need u as my alter ego..
How do I get in touch with you??
Should I drop my WhatsApp contacts??

Yes you can.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by EternalTruth: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
khiaa:

Yes you can.
+2348060423357. thanks for ya magnanimous gestures.. anticipating your add on WhatsApp
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by khiaa(f): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
EternalTruth:
+2348060423357.
thanks for ya magnanimous gestures..
anticipating your add on WhatsApp
Ok.cheesy
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by realBliss(m): 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
my fiancé came over to my apartment 2 weeks ago and whilst we were on the zenith of romance, I sucked her puzzy.....
she shrieked, screamed and giggled......
she then told me that almost all the ladies have a proclivity for MouthAction....
she said i propelled her to cloud 9 and that whenever she's in the office she keeps reminiscing about it and it do appears afresh in her memory and thus a nostalgia worth reminiscing...
though I didn't enjoy it though but was compelled to suck her cos I love her and she was so hygienic and clean down there with a favourable scent...
she'll be visiting on Sunday again and anticipates a repetition of the same act...

ladies why do you really prefer oral to penetration...

matured comments pls.

I could remember the first day my first girlfriend sucked my cucumber, that was in the year 2011, believe me it was awesome
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Gideonaigbe(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
where do u stayAbuja ryt
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by EternalTruth: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2017
khiaa:
Ok.cheesy
you didn't add me... Why?
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by EternalTruth: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2017
khiaa:
Ok.cheesy
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by khiaa(f): 4:10am On Jan 02, 2017
EternalTruth:

You can pm me, and HAPPY NEW YEAR. smiley
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by EternalTruth: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2017
khiaa:

You can pm me, and HAPPY NEW YEAR. smiley
o don't do pm cos my Gmail isn't functioning... Only whatsapp
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by KingTom(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2017
Sharp guy above I see you brother grin
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by EternalTruth: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Medunah:
Girls prefer oral cos u re directly stimulating the clïtoris with ur tongue nd that mostly makes girls climax unlike in the case of penetration whereas the dïck doesn't come in contact the clïtoris
this girl haff spoilt cheesy
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by uzuede4(f): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op, this is a very disgusting post. At the beginning of a year, we are having rotten posts already. We are in big trouble.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by uzuede4(f): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op, this is a very disgusting post. At the beginning of a year, we are having rotten posts already. We are in big trouble.Pls more matured posts this year.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Greenbullet(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Your moniker though
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by 2sexynet: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
richommie:

See as she smile tongue

#YolO
na man dey behind that handle
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by StupidYorubaFool: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
uzuede4:
Op, this is a very disgusting post. At the beginning of a year, we are having rotten posts already. We are in big trouble.
are you a Virgin??
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by theimmortals(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Medunah:
Girls prefer oral cos u re directly stimulating the clïtoris with ur tongue nd that mostly makes girls climax unlike in the case of penetration whereas the dïck doesn't come in contact the clïtoris

And this what I call MATURITY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship / Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.