Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,734 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This (16034 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Kobicove(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2016
somez:
This question should biko come out in this year jamb.
grin
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by 5minsmadness: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
my fiancé came over to my apartment 2 weeks ago and whilst we were on the zenith of romance, I sucked her puzzy.....
she shrieked, screamed and giggled......
she then told me that almost all the ladies have a proclivity for MouthAction....
she said i propelled her to cloud 9 and that whenever she's in the office she keeps reminiscing about it and it do appears afresh in her memory and thus a nostalgia worth reminiscing...
though I didn't enjoy it though but was compelled to suck her cos I love her and she was so hygienic and clean down there with a favourable scent...
she'll be visiting on Sunday again and anticipates a repetition of the same act...

ladies why do you really prefer oral to penetration...

matured comments pls.

@bolded,
Why didnt u enjoy it?
She was clean you said.
There was no smell you said.
So why didnt u enjoy it
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by StupidYorubaFool: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
khiaa:

Make sure that you treat your woman well and keep her satisfied sexually and you will keep a happy and loving woman in your life.
thanks a bunch buy you didn't provide an answer to my last question...
are you married
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by khiaa(f): 1:51am On Nov 21, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
thanks a bunch buy you didn't provide an answer to my last question...
are you married

What difference does it make if I'm married or not?
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by StupidYorubaFool: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2016
khiaa:

What difference does it make if I'm married or not?
cos I'm yet to be married and I thought you are married already so I needed you to give me an insight cos I'm still a novice...
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by khiaa(f): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
cos I'm yet to be married and I thought you are married already so I needed you to give me an insight cos I'm still a novice...

No I'm not married, I don't have to be married to know the intimacies of a relationship.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by khiaa(f): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:

Marriage is my plan D. cheesy
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Ifakiland(m): 12:41am On Nov 22, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
my fiancé came over to my apartment 2 weeks ago and whilst we were on the zenith of romance, I sucked her puzzy.....
she then told me that almost all the ladies have a proclivity for MouthAction....
she said i propelled her to cloud 9 and that whenever she's in the office she keeps reminiscing about it and it do appears afresh in her memory and thus a nostalgia worth reminiscing...
though I didn't enjoy it though but was compelled to suck her cos I love her and she was so hygienic and clean down there with a favourable scent...
she'll be visiting on Sunday again and anticipates a repetition of the same act...

matured comments pls.
Be licking pvssy upandan u hear? Ever heard of cancer of the throat? Do u know if ur gf is banging anoda diick? And d oda guy is nutting inside her? She will now come to u and she lick it I prefer Dan to ur diick....ju-man.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by EternalTruth: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
khiaa:

Marriage is my plan D. cheesy
wow nice.. sorry pls. how old are you ma'am?
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by khiaa(f): 4:34am On Nov 23, 2016
EternalTruth:
wow nice.. sorry pls. how old are you ma'am?

I'm 28, why?
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Akaewu: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
jidxin:
ewww but its disgusting no amt of love could make me do dat.....iyanma

Relax bro.. wen u reach that stage, u go know
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by jidxin(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Akaewu:

Relax bro.. wen u reach that stage, u go know
iffai hear. ..I don reach don pass sef but I repeat I can never
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by EternalTruth: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
khiaa:

I'm 28, why?
I'm 29. I have a penchance for Americans. and trust me I'm cute and matured enough.. can we link up??
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by darlinvalerie(f): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:

matured comments pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
5minsmadness:

@bolded,
Why didnt u enjoy it?
She was clean you said.
There was no smell you said.
So why didnt u enjoy it

Thought I was the only that noticed that... undecided
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by nkemma54(m): 12:23am On Nov 25, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:

matured comments pls.

yes they do. twaci, abeg epp dis confused nigga
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Icansing: 5:56am On Nov 25, 2016
Captainbells:
Them leg shaking memories there!!

Op I dey feel you! grin
can i suck urs
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Nickymezor(f): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Icansing:
can i suck urs
Hmmmm. undecided
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by plenitude(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2016
where's trapqueen77 did she change her moniker
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by photoshoot(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Icansing:
can i suck urs

lipsrsealed
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by Nuel25846(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2016
If u dont wanna do it just invite me I will do it for u free of charge.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
plenitude:
where's trapqueen77 did she change her moniker

grin I'm using this one for a moment until my main is out of the mods cage tongue
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by khiaa(f): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
EternalTruth:
I'm 29. I have a penchance for Americans.
and trust me I'm cute and matured enough..
can we link up??

What do you like about Americans?
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by DanPel(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:
grin
HBD ANGEL ONLY IF I CAN HAVE THAT SUGARHUGS
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by EternalTruth: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
khiaa:

What do you like about Americans?
their gregarious nature and maturity embedded genes. And they also know how to be in love and treat their hobby right without toying with their emotions
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by khiaa(f): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
EternalTruth:
their gregarious nature and maturity embedded genes. And they also know how to be in love and treat their hobby right without toying with their emotions

You do know that I'm black American right? Most of the time Nairalanders think that American equates to white and want to link up because of it.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by EternalTruth: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
khiaa:

You do know that I'm black American right? Most of the time Nairalanders think that American equates to white and want to link up because of it.
still doesn't matter..
I like you and I'm into u and need u as my alter ego..
How do I get in touch with you??
Should I drop my WhatsApp contacts??

1 Like

Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by benflin(m): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2016

matured comments pls.[/quote]

Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by skedman(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Do you know the implication of what you have done to her and yourself. She can never enjoy sex without the month action and if you leave her. It will be rear before she can see someone like you because most good guys and girls out there are not in that club of yours .please stop that before you damage her live
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by slevin1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:

matured comments pls.

Niggur puliz......your monicker is 'stupidyorubafool' and u post such a post and NB 'matured comments pls'.
Nigga uche gi adiro ya o.
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by plenitude(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin I'm using this one for a moment until my main is out of the mods cage tongue
Lol....it's been long I read any comment from your moniker....I hope the ban is not up 2045
Re: She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This by plenitude(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Lol....it's been long I read any comment from your moniker....I hope the ban is not up 2045 grin
QueenSuccubus:

Lol....it's been long I read any comment from your moniker....I hope the ban is not up 2045

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! / Prophecy And Relationships / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.