Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (84953 Views)

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Kunleskey(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
missvera:
Iru proposal alahypertension wo leyi? He wan kill the babe? If anyman tries this kind of stunt with me ehn.... sad

Thiz izz not a joking storf... Jost TUU exspenceeve sad
lolz
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by kinibigdeal(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
What about if the guy now had a real life accident, how did he expect the lady to now react afterward

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by migal(f): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Zee world oriented

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by brenister10: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nonsense Proposal, must we Nigerians copy the oyinbos every now and then... Nairaland, e no dey taya you. Even those wey don knack themselves taya too dey propose...
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by buharimustlive: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Wish kinda stoopid proposal is that... What if the bae was acting buh inwardly, she was rejoicing? undecided

Suzan404. .. Cuman see radarada sha undecided

Wicked reasoning.... SMH

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by micochid(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktonase:
Nigerian movie! undecided
i swear undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by aBbiie25(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nice concept. He wanted her to see she can't live without him. Aww. He corner her pa grin
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by bazzyblings: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
End time proposal grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by kaboninc(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
That's Beamborla and Kaboninc right there. They're both Nairalanders... cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How else do I or will I get her attention? To tell her I love her and want to marry her?
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by obanth2016: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Gelatians 6:7 "Be not deceived, God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man soweth so shall he also reap". I pray that heaven would not apply his sown seed in Jesus name. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by kaboninc(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Beamborla:

Must you tell everybody cheesy

Now everyone is insulting kaboninc for me sad

Baby, they can insult all they want. It's me, you and us!!

Our love is stronger than their hate!! !!
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by thonyrule(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
can you imagine? or is it nollywood?
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Rilwayne001: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mumu man

angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Godsate: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
I trust my wife. If anybody tried this with when she was single, she would just worked away.
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Mamalistic5: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmm...this her gown is quite short. People behind go don see bombom tire
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by domopps(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pls who directed this movie?

Cheeeers
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by khing00600: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktonase:
Hmm Nigerian movie indeed Jagba jagba. Make he try am for North shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by YabaLeftist: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
He wants to marry that fat woman? undecided
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by emi14: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
U lack topics for discussion. Stop presenting rubbish in this forum.
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
nepapole:
Movie scene.
It's my friend
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by anytaij: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktonase:
hhahahhahahahahahha na real Nigeria movie grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by ufuosman(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
D guy went too far, wot if she die of shock.......

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by IRobot7(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jonsing!
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by critic9ja: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
Rubbish!.
Of all the things to joke with he picked death...dude is senseless.
I dey tell you. That boy is outrightly steeeeewwwwpppiiiddddd!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
AlexCk:
Lol

That's what happens when you watch too much nollywood

#smh
Is that a movie for real!
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Maj196(m): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
See d dirty location sef
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Moses37: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Proposal gone wrong
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
missvera:
Iru proposal alahypertension wo leyi? He wan kill the babe? If anyman tries this kind of stunt with me ehn.... sad

Thiz izz not a joking storf... Jost TUU exspenceeve sad

lwkmd I still dey laff o....bae our own go get part two o
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by AlexCk: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Is that a movie for real!

Hehehehe,

I was as shocked as u are now when I saw it oooo
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by bobochem: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Height of foolishness

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
AlexCk:

Hehehehe,

I was as shocked as u are now when I saw it oooo
I love nollywood grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.