Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (84930 Views)

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by freecocoa(f): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
I asked the same thing about the camera when my sister showed it to me on instagram, cos I know if that were to be me, that kind small blood and camera won't fool me, not to mention that i'll check for pulse and wonder why people are just standing like nothing happened.

This kind proposal, na wa.
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Xpol: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Stage managed by both of them to get u reader woooooww
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Adewhunmiiii(f): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
daremiarchs:
Adewhunmiii ,should we do ours in the express?? grin grin

Lwkmd. I'm waiting. Farri express would do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Mzyouzee1(f): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lols...I will sha take d ring...b4 u change ur mind
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by HyDef(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
This is some dumb shyyyyyyyiiiiit.
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Beamborla(f): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
kaboninc:

Baby, they can insult all they want. It's me, you and us!!

Our love is stronger than their hate!! !!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Beamborla(f): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lol.. My bad.. Shouldn't have.. All the same, did you say yes?

Bro you got mind pulling a Nollywood right there. In some regions, they'd have buried you before you got the chance to say that you were play-acting... cheesy grin
Can you stop meddling already, yeah?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by bossGeh(f): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Drama everywhere... Dude grow up Abeg!
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by kaboninc(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lol.. My bad.. Shouldn't have.. All the same, did you say yes?

Bro you got mind pulling a Nollywood right there. In some regions, they'd have buried you before you got the chance to say that you were play-acting... cheesy grin

Anything for my baby girl!

She's going to be the momma of by cuties.. .what more do you expect?

We rock!!
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ishilove:
What an idiot. This is the height of insensitivity, especially to those who lost loved ones in accidents. How can you start your marital journey by recreating a death scene? He is prophesying into his marriage.

Hopeless cretin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the mumu geh suppose give am hot slap....
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by desire222(f): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Madness of the highest order. Mtcheeeeeeeeww
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by daremiarchs(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Adewhunmiiii:

Lwkmd. I'm waiting. Farri express would do.
kiss kiss
No qualms
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by autonomous22: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
dis proposals too expensive abeg ....
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Smh... Na to first dash him correct slap sure pass.. Erekere..
And if d lady don't want to marry him nko? He don put her 4 tight corner.. Na so death dey sweet him?
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by habsydiamond(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
The name of this film must be COULD THIS BE LOVE?
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by maximizer(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
hmmm....but what if the girl faints, or maybe do something stupid?
Your faviourite song will be Davido's 'omo see gobe' grin
Me no like dat kind proposal oo

Anyway CHRIST THE KING IS TOMMOROW!!!
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by DabuIIIT: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Is that girl related to MARK HENRY? grin
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by SURElee(f): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Surprise proposal taken too far. May he no it die untimely.
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by ifeomaekol(f): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Too expensive--------young blood be careful what u wish forrrr.
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Leriebloom(f): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
What sort of proposal is this one sef

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by KvnGRezz(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Godsate:
I trust my wife. If anybody tried this with when she was single, she would just worked away.
This is epic...maa screenshot first grin
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by KvnGRezz(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Leriebloom:
Me sef wonder oo Miss cheesy
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by jezrealgizzy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
They both need some ☺

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by ijemomo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
This is sheer madness! The guy should be reexamined if he is mentally OK? This is the most horrible story I've read in recent times!
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by KvnGRezz(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Leriebloom:
Wuddup?
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by urahara(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
tola400:
The young man is pictured lying lifeless on the road with red blood dripping from his head. His girlfriend was brought to the scene.

She can be seen grabbing him, crying and shaking him to wake up. Suddenly he rises from the floor, stretched his hand for a ring and then proposes to her.

What I don’t understand is; didn’t she see the camera rolling? Me, I will simply slap him. After that I can start thinking about whether to accept or rebuff his proposal, Lolz.

See more photos below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/19/photos-lagos-man-pretends-to-be-dead-in-an-accident-only-to-rise-and-propose-to-his-girlfriend/

See wetin zee TV dey cause grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the mumu geh suppose give am hot slap....
Beta slap wey go reset hin mumu brain angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by KvnGRezz(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
kaboninc:

Anything for my baby girl!

She's going to be the momma of by cuties.. .what more do you expect?

We rock!!
So na yhu....ah no know say ur sense dey skip lyk dis naaa undecided
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ishilove:

Beta slap wey go reset hin mumu brain angry
na so so slap you know , kia official
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Godwin616: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
missvera:
Iru proposal alahypertension wo leyi? He wan kill the babe? If anyman tries this kind of stunt with me ehn.... sad

Thiz izz not a joking storf... Jost TUU exspenceeve sad
Proposal Iranu.Mtcheew.
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
My Ex work in a pharmacy, so, whenever I want to spoil her mood, I will just go there and buy condom for now reason.
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by kaboninc(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
KvnGRezz:
So na yhu....ah no know say ur sense dey skip lyk dis naaa undecided

Imagine!!

E dey pain you?

E dey pain you say I got to her first before you did?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.