Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (84944 Views)

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Obiomon: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Incrizz:
This is just wrong, so so wrong. Death?

Hope there were no young impressionable minds around there?

Obiomon, is your comment here?
lol no! Why do u want me to comment grin Oh! U want me to propose to u like this too?! shocked
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Incrizz(f): 1:59am On Nov 22, 2016
grin
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Obiomon: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Incrizz:

Lol...
No no, when it's officially the worst propsal ever?
I was just interested in knowing how a she male, haemaphrodite mind works grin

remember it's the both of us that is she male. why were u still interested in knowing how our mind works
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Incrizz(f): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Auomatix thou shall not pull this stunt on her grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Obiomon: 3:32am On Nov 27, 2016
Incrizz:
Auomatix thou shall not pull this stunt on her grin
big head grin
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Incrizz(f): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Obiomon:
big head grin
Lool..
Babes how'you du-in this beautiful Sunday afternoon? wink
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Obiomon: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Incrizz:

Lool..
Babes how'you du-in this beautiful Sunday afternoon? wink
am du in fine

What bout u
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by callistio: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
cheesy grin this man must have smoke hot weed
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by toprealman: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
gringrin

Which kind proposal roughplay be this one na? undecided

What if She ran mad upon seeing Him lying like that? undecided

If na Me, I'll just walk away saying : See you at the burial undecided
lost a friend to a road accident close to his crib. His girlfriend was call and she passed out upon seeing his bae dead. Some of this acts should be applied with great caution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.