Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (84891 Views)

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by kaboninc(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
I don't know why people are just insulting another because he chose to propose to his girlfriend in a creative way. After all, proposals are meant to be spontaneous, creative, filled with surprise and suspense. That's what makes it what it is.. ..taking her unawares when she least expect it. What's romantic to you could be stupi.d to others.

Am sure the majority of those who have one or two mean and insulting words are those who have very bad, failing and dead relationships. Abeg cheer up, life is once in a life time and should be lived with laughter. If you die, you don't go to heaven nor hell.. .you just die. So make the best use of it.

#stopthehate
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by mengho(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
da waz.......stupiz, I passionately hate joking about death, infact I abhor it
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by silversonuc(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Wish kinda stoopid proposal is that... What if the bae was acting buh inwardly, she was rejoicing? undecided

Suzan404. .. Cuman see radarada sha undecided

will u marry me?
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by GoldEnyong(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
The day you will die proper, she will think you are kidding.. Kontinu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Frozeen(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
It's like die dey hungry the man..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by slimmjohn(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nollywood proposal... grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Leriebloom(f): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
KvnGRezz:
Me sef wonder oo Miss cheesy

I am sure that the girl would have been near hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Burgerlomo: 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jarizod:
This my brethren is capital BULLSHIIIT grin cheesy

Assuming the girl is hypertensive now..then na double wahala be that!

Yes oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by beebat22: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
nothing eye no go see

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Hotfella(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Some guys go just sitdown for one weyrey beer parlour come up with one weyrey plan then go ahead to execute it. Which kain craze be dis? Supposing the girl heart fail nko?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
silversonuc:

will u marry me?
where is the ring? shocked embarassed
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
AlexCk:
Lol

That's what happens when you watch too much nollywood

#smh
What da f is that? bat-man ke? The day the elephant dies, all sorts of knives will be seen.nothing wey no dey nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
kaboninc:

Am sure the majority of those who have one or two mean and insulting words are those who have very bad, failing and dead relationships. Abeg cheer up, life is once in a life time and should be lived with laughter. If you die, you don't go to heaven nor hell.. .you just die. So make the bes

#stopthehate
What is the purpose of the harsh tag? can it link me to related posts?
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by udorwhite(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
suzan404:
can you imagine Na film dem dey act ......if na me I go just reject the ring undecided
babe are u sure?
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Johnsown1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
That's romantic and epic
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by holluphemydavid(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:
gringrin

Which kind proposal roughplay be this one na? undecided

What if She ran mad upon seeing Him lying like that? undecided

If na Me, I'll just walk away saying : See you at the burial undecided
Hahaha u Wicked oooo. Can't stop laughing with dis comment

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by NeChErEnO1(m): 12:35am On Nov 20, 2016
plz wotz d name of the film?
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by DedeNkem: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2016
Worst proposal ever! What an id*iot!

In the second pic, his left leg was up and those id*iots there didn't notice! cheesy
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by teebillz: 1:18am On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
When recession finish grin

Are you a Naija babe? I thought you are straight outta GH.
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by SycophanticGoat: 1:19am On Nov 20, 2016
kaboninc:
I don't know why people are just insulting another because he chose to propose to his girlfriend in a creative way. After all, proposals are meant to be spontaneous, creative, filled with surprise and suspense. That's what makes it what it is.. ..taking her unawares when she least expect it. What's romantic to you could be stupi.d to others.

Am sure the majority of those who have one or two mean and insulting words are those who have very bad, failing and dead relationships. Abeg cheer up, life is once in a life time and should be lived with laughter. If you die, you don't go to heaven nor hell.. .you just die. So make the best use of it.

#stopthehate

#LovePeddler grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by teebillz: 1:21am On Nov 20, 2016
freecocoa:
I asked the same thing about the camera when my sister showed it to me on instagram, cos I know if that were to be me, that kind small blood and camera won't fool me, not to mention that i'll check for pulse and wonder why people are just standing like nothing happened.

This kind proposal, na wa.

Say me hello to your sis.
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by SycophanticGoat: 1:23am On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
When recession finish grin

I've stopped complementing girls cuz it makes them feel too fly/important but really, I think you're one hell of a black beauty ma'am... Hope you added some curves to the looks? wink
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by CaraJewel(f): 1:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Dat guy looks like a nollywood actor
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by thunderbabs: 5:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Another stunt marriage proposal idea..

Let ur babe wait in frint of Adenuga towers, you go to the top and jump down from the tower top down while landing on ur knees to propose......

Gbagbe, dt proposal will be a killer one. Never b4 seen

Awon ode

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by FabioPeter: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2016
No need for drama, no one has to do something crazy to propose or pre wedding photo shoot. It's getting boring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Everblazinggg(f): 6:48am On Nov 20, 2016
Since we started copying verbatim what happens in the west, our marriages have stopped lasting beyond a few years. Millions are
spent on proposals, bridal showers and wedding ceremonies(diamond rings, cozy venues, honeymoons, makeovers) while little
effort is made to prepare mentally and spiritually for the union.
We have a generation of feminist wives who don't cook, couples without maturity who wont stop bringing third parties in their
arguments, irresponsible husbands who don't pay any bills cos their wives earn more. The list is endless.
There was an old fashioned way we did things and it usually worked. Just needs little tweaks.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by obanth2016: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2016
Unfortunately, he has just sown a negative seed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by makydebbie(f): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2016
teebillz:

Are you a Naija babe? I thought you are straight outta GH.
I grew up in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by makydebbie(f): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Thanks..smiley
SycophanticGoat:

I've stopped complementing girls cuz it makes them feel too fly/important but really, I think you're one hell of a black beauty ma'am... Hope you added some curves to the looks? wink
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by SycophanticGoat: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Thanks..smiley

You left my question hanging... undecided
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by makydebbie(f): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2016
lipsrsealed
SycophanticGoat:

You left my question hanging... undecided
Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by SycophanticGoat: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
lipsrsealed

I'll take this as a no... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.