Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu (55722 Views)

I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu / Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention / Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Funlordjnr: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
God bless gej
watch as useless zombies will call delemomodu ipod yoot
useless people
hopeless vagabonds only fit for gallows cheesy
gej should not come back he's better off now
Kiss the truth

My friend shut up!
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Nebuchadnezar: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
[s][quote author=Funlordjnr post=51184396]

My friend shut up![/quote[/s]

get out]

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Funlordjnr: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
[s]

Please receive sense through this brain resetting slap because it is obvious you lack enough of it via your reasoning! No vex...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by AntiWailer: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lol.
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by candidbabe(f): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Obviously he is not coming back. The wind has blown we have seen the yansh of the dull@rd.
Proudly 5 %

10 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jonathan is a having a great moment in retirement. He is one of the most busy ex-Presidents in the world. In retirement he continues to resonate amongst the intelligent class. He is more loved even in retirement than when he was in leadership.

The Jonathan I know today, will not be cajoled into the useless politics of today's Nigeria.

I am a Jonathanian, and we have left the politics to the dogs who betrayed the freedom of information bill to launch propaganda and foist an illiterate dictator on the country.

Tinubu, How market ?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by bumi10(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
hmmm

oh madness
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by TeamSimple(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
The reactions are coming from a particular part of the country known for their hate filled politics.

SECOND CVMMING ko THIRD EJACVLATION ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by nortcentrallord(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sarrki, omenka, modath, ngenekwenu, hungerbad... report on duty effective immediately.

Lol, just 18months , the man th termed "clueless" (rejected stone) is now the Corner Stone.

"Who God has Blessed, no man can cause"

12 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by HCF(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jonathan is wiser than that; he would not want to come back...He bowed out when the ovation was loudest for him.
Besides, He must've learnt from the second coming of Buhari-who was once idolized before the elections,but now the respect has dropped sharply even among his kinsmen...

6 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Paperwhite(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
[/b]"The excuses that Jonathan and company left this peculiar mess behind has refused to fly."[b] shockedgrin grin grin grin grin cheesy Hold it there this fat buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by lereinter(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
even in otuoke boda ode jona cant win...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by iluvpomo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Boko Haram will be very happy with this news
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by mpowa(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Dele Momodu is another sore loser of the Tinubu APC faction who has been sidelined by the daura cabal in aso rock.

They are unofficially wailing through different means and channels but we are not buying it cos if the daura cabal had not sidelined Tinubu and his loyalists which includes Dele, all this wailing epistles wouldn't have been written.

Watch as they rewrite history so quickly, praising a man they so maligned 18months ago.

Expect more praises of GEJ and more criticisms of Buhari from these political nonentities called loyalist, even though well educated but lack any will of their own, they sheepishly follow the orders of the godfather, they love whoever he loves and hate whoever he hates
These sets of humans are worse than Buhari's zombies undecided

NaijaMutant:

Tinubu and Dele momodu are Igbos

You'll soon be a Igbo too it's a matter of time grin
I don't know how confused you are, how can Tinumbu be asking Jonathan to come back, are you confused? Let's even assume you're right Tnumbu is outwitted and sidelined, so you think he's so foolish to be asking Jonathan back? Is that the solution? that's not how he plays his politics, if he's that foolish, he won't have been has successful as he is today.

As for Dele Momodu, we all know him, he's Nigeria's #1 as*licker, that's how he makes his living, he will call the greatest criminal saint because of what he will eat, all is works, ovation, and articles are to the one thing, lick a*s of those who will feed him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Esji80(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
hhhhahaha too funny, so Dele Momodu was deceived by the Bafarawa's rented crowd to honour GEJ. If elections are to hold today in Sokoto, Bafarawa cannot win a SINGLE POLLING UNIT for GEJ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by TeamSimple(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
kITATITA:
Delete Momodu is a commercial public communication consultant. He's obvious on retainers with Diezani and the Santa Claus people. He's fulfilling his commercial obligations. I'm waiting for GEJ to contest. It's gonna be interesting.
He will loose narrowly again. Forget all this Internet image laundering of GEJ..

If nigeria was to be great again,it would have been under GEJ..robust reserve, high crude price coupled with low debt profile. But what did GEJ leave us with?

Indebtness (just like the present useless govt is driving at)
State inability to pay salaries
Death of unemployed youths seeking employment at NIS
Massive job cut especially from manufacturing companies
Dollar jump from 165 to 225
High terrorism acts
Failing economy.. we even had to borrow money to fund our election,we borrowed to pay salaries. Even the then minister of economy asked us to brace for harder times.
Mtn,airlines shut operations due to fuel unavailability.

I can go on and on.

But I don't blame him or the people trying to makeup GEJ for us,Buhari has shown to be directionless and clueless.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
MeAboki:
Nonsense, anyone with little common sense would know that GEJ was the worst ever head of state; he presided over unprecedented looting of the country and literally wasted away our future.

The worst president ever yet People never committed suicide due to hunger and starvation neither did he deceive people into believing he's fighting corruption while his cronies and allies milk Nigeria dry like a certain Chief of Staff taking N500M bribe from a telecom company.
No sane and objective human will compare what we have now to Gej's time. we are doomed with the present set of APC comedians

9 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by maestro299: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
MeAboki:
Nonsense, anyone with little common sense would know that GEJ was the worst ever head of state; he presided over unprecedented looting of the country and literally wasted away our future.
That's a lie from the pit of hell. Stop being an illiterate aboki who knows nothing but how to chew gworo and drink kunu. I don't really rate GEJ but unfortunately the man was one of our better presidents. He's far better than OBJ, PMB, IBB, Abacha, and so on. As for looting, GEJ dey learn for where IBB, Shagari, Abacha and other good-for-nothing Hausa motherf*ckers( including your beloved 'saint Buhari') called presidents dey.
Good night.

11 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Dee60: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
The LOOTERS now have a voice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by appini: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
OsunOriginal:

Who are the people calling for GEJ's return? Igbos? Yeye people - the same people that could not return him to power 2015.

Buhari is on tract... Things may be hard but what option do we have? To go back to looting of the little that now comes from oil?

We know there is no free money again - people now have to work for every penny they earn. No stolen money to lavish on girl friends, properties in London and Dubai. And by extension, no free money for looters errant boys, their families and friends. All beneficiaries of looting are in trouble.

Anyway, despite recession and paucity of fund , we could see infrastructure projects going on everywhere from north to south - the projects abandoned by GEJ for looting.

This is two days running that we are enjoying power supply in my area.

Gradually, Nigeria will begin to work while professional looters and all those who benefit from corruption will continue to wail.

Zombiesm is a deadly disease.

6 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by dckng16(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
MeAboki:
Oga u re talking trash! The same old stories and blames everytime. Buhari is d worst President ever! I voted for him in anticipation that he will deliver and perform better, but he made life tough and unbearable for Nigerians with his useless Economic policies. Can't wait for 2019 to come. e just dey pain me dat INEC has been bought over.

4 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by kingphilip(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
MeAboki:
head of state??

Bro did you really drop out from Nursery school??

3 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by pmc01(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Dele Momodu is another sore loser of the Tinubu APC faction who has been sidelined by the daura cabal in aso rock.

They are unofficially wailing through different means and channels but we are not buying it cos if the daura cabal had not sidelined Tinubu and his loyalists which includes Dele, all this wailing epistles wouldn't have been written.

Watch as they rewrite history so quickly, praising a man they so maligned 18months ago.

Expect more praises of GEJ and more criticisms of Buhari from these political nonentities called loyalist, even though well educated but lack any will of their own, they sheepishly follow the orders of the godfather, they love whoever he loves and hate whoever he hates
These sets of humans are worse than Buhari's zombies undecided

Does the article have a semblance of praising GEJ or merely stating current realities as they are?

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by internetgangste: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
i wouldn't vote GEJ even if i will die the next day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by nortcentrallord(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
MeAboki:

Ayaa! See how Dele has ripped you off your peaceful sleep for the next two week with just this article. Funny thing is, buhari doesn't eve know of your existence.

4 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by uvalued(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
ajepako:
Oga GEJ abeg dont come back...

Even if abookiis and Mr Momodu like...make them shed tears of blood...

Dont come back....Continue to flenjo and enjoy your good life...

Let their 'messiah' and 'superhero' fix the economic, religious and ethic mess he is creating with his utterances and bigotry...

"My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian'....GEJ..

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by canDy4eva(f): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
NaijaMutant:
GEJ is not seeking reelection, pls don't use him as a bait in your fight with the daura cabals.

Just take heart, The daura cabals outsmarted the Lagos Ibadan expressway political mercenaries despite their sophisticated education.

If you want to wail, Pls buy a form and register officially grin
This is a coment second to none.

5 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by uvalued(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
MeAboki:

we are watching the current from frying pan na fire WE all de...mismanage missroad misuse misadventure missevertin gonment

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by PastorOla1: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
GEJ PLEASE IGNORE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by kinibigdeal(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Heyya! Sorry, never knew GEJ wasted your future. So you are futureless now

MeAboki:

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
I think we are all loosing a great and vital point to this. If the country has the ability to curtail 2 Presidents, the country still won't change. The effect will still be the same and the recession will surely happen. Things are bound to happen and we can't change them, we only can prevent them. Resources are limited, and the population is growing daily. How do we manage these resources with the ever-growing population. We don't have a clue of the number of persons living at a particular place, we have no clue of the number of resources that can be harnessed at different states, and yet we think either Jonathan or Buhari can make a change? I think not.

Time after time, each sitting president seems to be better off than the former. Can't we see as time passes, things gets worse. Companies are leaving, unemployment has become a norm, and no one seems to be ashamed of it. And you clamor for Jonathan, or some freaking futuristic president who has got no clue of what the country is like?

If you want to understand a man, give him money, after wards, give him power. I think Jonathan was given every possible time to make the country right in his way. But he didn't, he couldn't. He failed, just like every project that has been handled by companies failed. Buhari has made a mess of it, and it keeps getting worse. We should not take our sight off many things. Our resources will soon wear off, and in no time, we will have nothing. Our kids are growing, our schools are depleting, we have nothing. No advancement, nothing to show for it. Great minds are leaving the country, and yet we say one man can make a change? This country has failed, and we keep putting blames on this and that.
When will that stop?

I was walking today at Abule egba, where the road construction which the Fed govt has got no clue where to begin from. I decided to control traffic, and a friend of mine asked, why should I be bothered about it? He asked why I should help people who have got no care about me or know about my existence. And I said, If someone doesn't do it, who will? I have to. If we keep neglecting little things like this, my brother, this country will never change. It will remain the same, even if Jonathan and Buhari work together. We claim we are one Nigeria, but we are not. I clamor for a working country, give me goosebumps when you rule, give me a reason to live for Nigeria, not to live in Nigeria. Give me a reason to cry when someone I don't even know, or will never cross path dies. Give me so much reason to love my dear country. We claim we are the happiest of persons in the world, how are we happy? Suffering, yet smiling. That doesn't exist anymore. I love this country, I left and came back, and I am here to stay, no matter what. Give me reasons not to regret the decision I have made.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.