Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu (55720 Views)

I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu / Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention / Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by sekem: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
internetgangste:
i wouldn't vote GEJ even if i will die the next day

Me too.

Which Jonathan are they even talking about?

The same corruption-in-chief that publicly told the whole world that stealing is not corruption, abi?

I wonder why it's so difficult for people to realize that what we are suffering today in terms of economic hardship is nothing but the aftermath of Jonathan's sleazy mismanagement.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by kinibigdeal(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
The guy na Aboki now
kingphilip:
head of state??
Bro did you really drop out from Nursery school??

3 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Akemmi(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Father in heaven, please send us your son Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to us again in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by kinibigdeal(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Delete that ''we'' and replace it with ''i am''. Nothing bad if you are suffering, is none of my business.

sekem:

Me too.

Which Jonathan are they even talking about?

The same corruption-in-chief that publicly told the whole world that stealing is not corruption, abi?

I wonder why it's so difficult for people to realize that what we are suffering today in terms of economic hardship is nothing but the aftermath of Jonathan's sleazy mismanagement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
i rily pity our dumb youths. Jona wasted all our foreign reserves nd later said governors forced em to. Stole directly from cbn to fund his re-election. Turned some bloody militants to powerful individuals. Tompolo is strong today cos of em but God go still catch am. Npw they complaining abt Nimasa nd NDDC dt der brother jona watched while dey stole every. Boko haram was wreacking havoc in d north east. It was a daily thing dt we got tired of hearing. His wife has over 20m dollars nd choice properties everywhere. They stole d money dt cld av saved us in dis hard times. Yet our not so enlightened youths still feel we need em back. Unbelievable!! Sai baba y is Jona not in jail by now??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
till davido settles dele, i ain't reading crap from him. he remains davido's boy.
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by GoodofNaija: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin cheesy grin

I still dey laff o

He can try his luck grin

Just that I know wen our past looters are seeking to recontest, they are definitely afraid of something. grin

No crime in trying!

We shall see d end result of his trying grin
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Nebuchadnezar: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Please receive sense through this brain resetting slap because it is obvious you lack enough of it via your reasoning! No vex...
lijuo nsi onu ebea
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by kinibigdeal(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Good for you
internetgangste:
i wouldn't vote GEJ even if i will die the next day

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by kinibigdeal(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
And you think you are now among the people that have make sense.
ademilan:
i rily pity our dumb youths. Jona wasted all our foreign reserves nd later said governors forced em to. Stole directly from cbn to fund his re-election. Turned some bloody militants to powerful individuals. Tompolo is strong today cos of em but God go still catch am. Npw they complaining abt Nimasa nd NDDC dt der brother jona watched while dey stole every. Boko haram was wreacking havoc in d north east. It was a daily thing dt we got tired of hearing. His wife has over 20m dollars nd choice properties everywhere. They stole d money dt cld av saved us in dis hard times. Yet our not so enlightened youths still feel we need em back. Unbelievable!! Sai baba y is Jona not in jail by now??

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by BIDOO(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
MeAboki:
Nonsense, anyone with little common sense would know that GEJ was the worst ever head of state; he presided over unprecedented looting of the country and literally wasted away our future.
are you telling me undecided go and do your research and see how much more our treasury are looted during obasanjo regime, they just carry dasuki gate for head to show us that they are really fighting corruption which i term two standard act, me and you know that even if the treasure was truely looted it can't be that much, some ammunition was actually bought

4 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
has davido settled dele yet?
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
prince985:
source transgender
Hmmmn Naija whatever buhari nonsense Goodluck Jonathan sempe I dedicate Mercy mp3 by Bukunmi org sha o
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by ooshinibos: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
nooooooooooooooooooo , we want dangote , the Donald trump of Nigeria
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by ayindejimmy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
You guys are pathetic!

Gej will only win election in the East and South South.
Even if Buhari failed... It's another person we'll try.

That's where most of you missed it

It's not about Changing Gej but about showing bad leaders WE can #CHANGE them if they don't perform.

I see most of still don't get it

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by sakbio(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bros, u no dey watch news,u no see how they welcome GEJ in sokoto few days ago. Abeg, this one no be wailing, Buhari is loosing his supporters massively and people are dissapointed on daily basis. U are one of those people that deceive those in govt that all is well. Go outside and say Sai Baba, u will see wonderful responses from different people. Goodluck to Good people of Nigeria Jare.
NaijaMutant:
Dele Momodu is another sore loser of the Tinubu APC faction who has been sidelined by the daura cabal in aso rock.

They are unofficially wailing through different means and channels but we are not buying it cos if the daura cabal had not sidelined Tinubu and his loyalists which includes Dele, all this wailing epistles wouldn't have been written.

Watch as they rewrite history so quickly, praising a man they so maligned 18months ago.

Expect more praises of GEJ and more criticisms of Buhari from these political nonentities called loyalist, even though well educated but lack any will of their own, they sheepishly follow the orders of the godfather, they love whoever he loves and hate whoever he hates
These sets of humans are worse than Buhari's zombies undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by bart10: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
In other climes Buhari is not fit to even lace GEJ's shoes. It's an insult to compare the two. One a confused, biased, ethnic-driven dictator while the other is a refined, liberal democrat. Your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Akinwerndey: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
dadaic:
I think we are all loosing a great and vital point to this. If the country has the ability to curtail 2 Presidents, the country still won't change. The effect will still be the same and the recession will surely happen. Things are bound to happen and we can't change them, we only can prevent them. Resources are limited, and the population is growing daily. How do we manage these resources with the ever-growing population. We don't have a clue of the number of persons living at a particular place, we have no clue of the number of resources that can be harnessed at different states, and yet we think either Jonathan or Buhari can make a change? I think not.

Time after time, each sitting president seems to be better off than the former. Can't we see as time passes, things gets worse. Companies are leaving, unemployment has become a norm, and no one seems to be ashamed of it. And you clamor for Jonathan, or some freaking futuristic president who has got no clue of what the country is like?

If you want to understand a man, give him money, after wards, give him power. I think Jonathan was given every possible time to make the country right in his way. But he didn't, he couldn't. He failed, just like every project that has been handled by companies failed. Buhari has made a mess of it, and it keeps getting worse. We should not take our sight off many things. Our resources will soon wear off, and in no time, we will have nothing. Our kids are growing, our schools are depleting, we have nothing. No advancement, nothing to show for it. Great minds are leaving the country, and yet we say one man can make a change? This country has failed, and we keep putting blames on this and that.
When will that stop?

I was walking today at Abule egba, where the road construction which the Fed govt has got no clue where to begin from. I decided to control traffic, and a friend of mine asked, why should I be bothered about it? He asked why I should help people who have got no care about me or know about my existence. And I said, If someone doesn't do it, who will? I have to. If we keep neglecting little things like this, my brother, this country will never change. It will remain the same, even if Jonathan and Buhari work together. We claim we are one Nigeria, but we are not. I clamor for a working country, give me goosebumps when you rule, give me a reason to live for Nigeria, not to live in Nigeria. Give me a reason to cry when someone I don't even know, or will never cross path dies. Give me so much reason to love my dear country. We claim we are the happiest of persons in the world, how are we happy? Suffering, yet smiling. That doesn't exist anymore. I love this country, I left and came back, and I am here to stay, no matter what. Give me reasons not to regret the decision I have made.
oh Man U got me shedding tears! This is the most reasonable comment on Nairaland so far today... God bless U

4 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
MeAboki:
Nonsense, anyone with little common sense would know that GEJ was the worst ever head of state; he presided over unprecedented looting of the country and literally wasted away our future.

Really? So, please, tell me, what should we call Abacha's loot?

How much has been traced directly to Jonathan as loot?
How much has been recovered from Abacha's loot, and how much are we still to repatriate?

Hate is a powerful force, capable of eroding the very faculties which makes humans higher than animals.

4 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by adedehinbo(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
the problem with Nigerians is we ve adapted to suffering looking at economy under jona was better but we had the wrong people in govt but buhari time we have the right people but being unfortunate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2016

4 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
ademusiwa2z:
[size=28pt]The laws of Nigeria ban goodluck jonathan from contest any election again. [/size]

Wow, your English teacher should be promoted to a lecturer cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
ademusiwa2z:
[size=28pt]The laws of Nigeria ban goodluck jonathan from contest any election again. [/size]
U donminit cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by SBG04: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Honestly my heart grieves for buhari. We all knew what he represented before we voted him. We all wanted a clean and incorruptible President. One who would stamp his foot down and say no is no or yes is yes. The previous government was like an open bazaar, such that Nigeria, a country that produced almost nothing apart from oil, was the largest market for Private jets in the world! Crooks, criminals and even the ex presidents pastor had one. We were all tired of that.
For people who keep praising Jonathan, at the time this man was leaving power, Nigeria could not afford to pay Federal civil servants salaries. There were petrol queues everywhere, the country and our finances was basically in shambles. But Jonathan and his wife tucked more than USD 200million (the recently discovered USD175 million + the USD35 million that was frozen earlier) away from our money for their personal comfort.
Yes the economy is bad, yes our finances are terrible but who is responsible for this? The man who refused to save during the boom days but instead used scarce foreign exchange to bribe traditional rulers everywhere. Used scarce foreign exchange to rig elections in Ekiti, Rivers, Delta and practically all the PDP states.
Every other OPEC country is going through turmoil today because of low oil prices. The only ones that are staying afloat are those that saved for the rainy days. Jonathan left Nigeria with practically nothing for the rainy day. He squandered it all.
It therefore pains me in the heart when people come out and say they want this same man back. It reminds me of the children of israel in the desert after fleeing egypt. They thought fleeing egypt was the easy part, they didnt know they would have to sacrifice alot to reach the promised land. Some murmured and wanted to go back to egypt, back to captivity. Others compared life in egypt to life in the desert.
Do Nigerians really know what they want? Do they know that change comes with sacrifice or that nothing good comes easy?
I pray for this country sincerely.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by teemswest(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Take it or leave it recession started from GEJ era becos it takes seven years b4 a country goes into recession the signs was there from the days of soludu, sanusi and okonjo they warned the government but they still continued in the business of sharing the national cake under the watch of the weakest leader ever produced
9jalyte:

Really? So in your mind you have "common sense". Chai, the butterfly thinks himself he is a bird. Just take a look at comments above and conclude for yourself where you belong - the inconsequential few. Keep nursing your wounded heart and ego, I can imagine what you will be feeling when you look yourself in the mirror and see the face of someone whose vote put Nigeria in a mess.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
The 'Nigerian' fact is, with a fraction of the N4bn 'prayer vote' allocated to a seasoned Sokoto 'political Alfa', those urchins would wholeheartedly and enthusiastically campaign for Jonathan to be turbaned the Sultan of Sokoto. By the way, where were these 'Jonathan come back' urchins that a colossal sum of N4bn was needed to pray for smooth sail of the Jonathan ship in the sultanate in those days? All the more reason why there should be refund. Or is it not yet clear that we were scammed? That's by the way...Excerpts from an article by Maiwada Dammallam

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by godwin120alex: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Uncle Dele is wailing cos they have been outsmarted. Please wail indoors we are not interested.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by SBG04: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
teemswest:
Take it or leave it recession started with GEJ becos it takes seven years b4 a country goes into recession the signs was there from the days of soludu, sanusi and okonjo they warned the government but they still continued in the business of sharing the national cake under the watch of the weakest leader ever produced
Recession means 2 consecutive quarters of declining growth. Nigeria's GDP growth was on a steady decline from mid 2015 because that was when the price of oil plummethed the most. Though oil accounts for 15% of our GDP, it affects every other sector of our economy. The petrodollars from oil is virtually the sole financier of our production. Jonathans government did not experience recession but his wastefulness, profligacy and corruption seriously handicapped the present administrations response to the fall in oil price.
Simply put, if Jonathan, his wife, his NSA (dasuki) his defence chiefs (Badeh et all), his ministers (Obanikoro, bala Mohammed et al), his pastor, his Ijaw town folk (Kuku, tompolo, his cousin, azibola Roberts), if they all hadn't looted our treasury, Nigeria would have enough savings for the rainy day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Born2Breed(f): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hypocrites Dele Momodu, a lost child who denied his root.

We know your game, you are a kid. GEJ isn't coming back even on a platter of gold. He is gone and gone from Nigeria politics for good.

We will miss him just the way we are missing him now, he gave them fresh air but they opted for stale air, he gave them freedom but they opted for bondage, he was goodluck but rather they wanted badluck.

The chains they shouted but refused to hear but believed it was change will hold them down for a very long time.

God bless the Goodluck Jonathan the meek, God bless Jonathan the peacemaker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Akinwerndey:
oh Man U got me shedding tears! This is the most reasonable comment on Nairaland so far today... God bless U

Amen, and God bless you too..

3 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by masseratti: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
I honestly stopped at the 1st paragraph, this is total rubbish, if PMB fails, let vote him out and send him back to daura, if a lettered man like Dele can write this? And at a point he wanted to be Nigeria President? He is a disgrace. Tinubu, Atiku, kwankwanso, saraki, ekweremadu, El rufai, Fashola, shall never smell the seat of president In 2019, including Gej.

Ole oshi, goan sit down oga momdu.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Chimdiebere(m): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
God bless gej
watch as useless zombies will call delemomodu ipod yoot
useless people
hopeless vagabonds only fit for gallows cheesy
gej should not come back he's better off now
Kiss the truth
AFONJERK SPOTTED! MAN MADE NATION SLAVE!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.