Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu (55716 Views)

I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu / Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention / Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by yetseyi(f): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2016
dadaic:
I think we are all loosing a great and vital point to this. If the country has the ability to curtail 2 Presidents, the country still won't change. The effect will still be the same and the recession will surely happen. Things are bound to happen and we can't change them, we only can prevent them. Resources are limited, and the population is growing daily. How do we manage these resources with the ever-growing population. We don't have a clue of the number of persons living at a particular place, we have no clue of the number of resources that can be harnessed at different states, and yet we think either Jonathan or Buhari can make a change? I think not.

I

Finally, someone who shares my opinion, Nigeria's problem is systemic and Nigerians are very impatient people. Cleansing this country and bringing it back to the Nigeria of old will take years, I know that it didnt't matter who won the 2015 elections , the recession was bound to happen it was only a matter of time ,in fact some people had been preparing and making plans for this time years back.

Sometimes when I see people jumping up and down saying if Jonathan won we won't be in this situation I just shake my head simply because it would have happened irrespective of who the president ,CBN governor , finance minister is. Sometimes its calls for emiefele and adeosun to resign and people don't understand that sacking them won't solve this country's problem.

I am not surprised anyway because party affiliation, ethnicity and religion influences Nigerians a lot and we can't seem to talk logically without these sentiments.

The Nigerian system itself needs a overhaul and one major thing that will help Nigeria is if corruption can be eradicated, if that can be settled it will be good to our nation.

The recession was bound to happen irrespective of who was elected.

BTW I am not APC/PDP.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by hardun63: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2016
at ur last paragraph i guess ure right, and thats why davido who is old enough to be his son, called him his boy. I guess the guycsaw him as a man deviod of intergrity or principles

quote author=mpowa post=51185330]

I don't know how confused you are, how can Tinumbu be asking Jonathan to come back, are you confused? Let's even assume you're right Tnumbu is outwitted and sidelined, so you think he's so foolish to be asking Jonathan back? Is that the solution? that's not how he plays his politics, if he's that foolish, he won't have been has successful as he is today.

As for Dele Momodu, we all know him, he's Nigeria's #1 as*licker, that's how he makes his living, he will call the greatest criminal saint because of what he will eat, all is works, ovation, and articles are to the one thing, lick a*s of those who will feed him[/quote]
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by fakuta(f): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2016
OMG! Guys guys guys!
Lets start figuring out young, intelligent and Active person the can make Nigeria a better place instead of trading words, or arguing about our failed and clueless leaders.
Let us not lick back our vomit

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Pylony(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2016
A Confuse politician wishing ex-President Goodluck a 2nd come back, always writting baseless articles like some record breaking song lyrics. You mean, after Nigerians tarnish the Image of same Goodluck and his wife, they have now turn into possible messiahs of Recession salvation? Give me a break abegy. And if shamelessly those who voted change are part of the band wagon calling for the return of Goodluck, they should cover their faces in shame and sac cloths. Those who seek CHANGE GOT AN IRREVERSIBLE CHANGE and are now seeking back TRANSFORMATION AGENDA. What an irony..

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Lekewatt(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2016
mykeljosef:

i don't blame people like you coz you only know as much as the media tells you......you have no idea how much corruption is done daily in the fg ..only diff is the past era was open stealing this one is closed stealing...if you know anyone with direct connection with the fg or works in aso rock go and ask them what is really going on in Abuja at the moment......im not just saying im talking facts ....when this government leaves Nigerian eyes will be opened

may your zomieism be curable by 2019
wetin this unrepentant wailer dey talk sef? I beg dress jor.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by davidif: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2016
henryanna36:
EXTRACT FROM DELE MOMODU's ARTICLE TITLED 'THE SECOND COMING OF GOODLUCK JONATHAN'

I have been reading about the rising profile of our former President, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, and wish to state without equivocation that no one should rule him out of the 2019 presidential race. I first hinted this possibility about two months ago and wish to reiterate that Nigerians should prepare for the shock that awaits us. The story of Donald Trump should bring us back to our senses. Nothing is impossible. The second coming of Goodluck Jonathan may be so far-fetched or even belong in those categories of impossibilities but I wish to plead with our government and my fellow citizens not to rule it out. As one of those who made our modest and humble contributions to the coming of this Buhari government, I’m pleading with trepidation.

Jonathan’s popularity is rising not because of anything he has done to atone the sins that must have led to his waterloo but as a result of what our change government has failed or refused to do. The obsession of our government with going all out after Jonathan is the main reason the Otuoke man is beginning to smell like roses after the odoriferous position he landed himself last week. Only if our government had succeeded in maintaining the economy it met, Nigerians would have been ready to enter fire with Buhari. But there are just too many unresolved problems and challenges. The excuses that Jonathan and company left this peculiar mess behind has refused to fly. The groans might not be loud enough to reverberate all the way to the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, as of now, but trust me it may become deafening, sooner than later. I do not care if men and women of power dismiss my submission with a wave of the hand but they should mark my word, there is a thickening conspiracy in the clouds. It would be a shame if we inadvertently play into the hands of those hovering and ready to pounce on Buhari.

I read about “persecution complex” long ago and I understand how it works. If you beat your own child so ruthlessly as if you want to kill him, the tilt of public opinion would always go against you. Many would wonder why you want to kill your own child. In our anger, let us pick our fights. There is too much tension in the land. I would be delighted if anyone could educate and convince me that Nigeria has gained much more than we’ve lost to this war of attrition. If we haven’t, we may need to retrace our steps urgently.

The BBC reported on Friday how Jonathan caused a stir in Sokoto State during his visit to the state to pay his respects to Ibrahim Dasuki, the late former Sultan of Sokoto. According to the report, Jonathan was received by a large crowd of admirers, some holding banners bearing the words “Come Back Baba Jonathan”. The same voices that chanted “Sai Baba” and “Jonathan Must Go” are now fiddling with the tunes of the possibility of a Jonathan to stage a comeback. Here lies the irony of political triumph and the paradox of high expectations.

The euphoria and momentum that saw the exit of Jonathan and the emergence of the Buhari change administration has since begun to wane following the inability of the new government to hit the ground running with the tenacity of a government in a hurry!

There are many who believe that the poor management of the ensuing economic recession didn’t help matters. Suddenly, Nigerians who had high hopes and voted massively for change are now caught in a limbo between confusion and uncertainty. As it stands today, the average Nigerian is confronted with the reality of an economic recession they never planned for; a situation they did not experience under the Jonathan administration and under previous governments.

Many of President Buhari’s supporters are worried that the humongous goodwill that engineered the Buhari change mantra is now being frittered away at the speed of light. The unfolding plot has now thrown up former President Jonathan as a new protagonist in Nigeria’s theatre of the absurd. For many of us who are ardent students of history, we have since learnt that nothing is impossible in the game called politics. Will history repeat itself again? Time is pregnant with answers!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/extract-from-dele-momodus-article.html

Chei! this is so sad that things are so bad in Nigeria that some Nigerians are wishing for the return of corrupt and incompetent administration? Its so sad that Nigerians did not have better options at the elections and had to chose between Buhari and Jonathan. Two people who could probably never win an election in most advanced countries in the world. Its like trying to pick between an E or an F in an exam.

Something needs to be done about how electoral process especially in the primaries. Instead of the party cabal picking the who determines to win the party nominee and represent them in the general elections let Nigerians go to the voting booth and decide. Let the people vote like they do in the U.S. Let them vote during the party primaries and during the general elections. In the U.S, 17 candidates decided to run for the Republican nomination and eventually after several months Donald Trump won the nominee and he went on to win the general elections. Party candidates ought to be picked by the people and not the party bosses.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by MrSly(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2016
MeAboki:
Nonsense, anyone with little common sense would know that GEJ was the worst ever head of state; he presided over unprecedented looting of the country and literally wasted away our future.

Mouth is meant for talking not the anus. You just spoke with your anus.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by DanielPop(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2016
U dey mind the misguided person? angry I jumped his senseless comment grin
9jalyte:

Really? So in your mind you have "common sense". Chai, the butterfly thinks himself he is a bird. Just take a look at comments above and conclude for yourself where you belong - the inconsequential few. Keep nursing your wounded heart and ego, I can imagine what you will be feeling when you look yourself in the mirror and see the face of someone whose vote put Nigeria in a mess.
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Sgwash: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2016
dadaic:
I think we are all loosing a great and vital point to this. If the country has the ability to curtail 2 Presidents, the country still won't change. The effect will still be the same and the recession will surely happen. Things are bound to happen and we can't change them, we only can prevent them. Resources are limited, and the population is growing daily. How do we manage these resources with the ever-growing population. We don't have a clue of the number of persons living at a particular place, we have no clue of the number of resources that can be harnessed at different states, and yet we think either Jonathan or Buhari can make a change? I think not.

Time after time, each sitting president seems to be better off than the former. Can't we see as time passes, things gets worse. Companies are leaving, unemployment has become a norm, and no one seems to be ashamed of it. And you clamor for Jonathan, or some freaking futuristic president who has got no clue of what the country is like?

If you want to understand a man, give him money, after wards, give him power. I think Jonathan was given every possible time to make the country right in his way. But he didn't, he couldn't. He failed, just like every project that has been handled by companies failed. Buhari has made a mess of it, and it keeps getting worse. We should not take our sight off many things. Our resources will soon wear off, and in no time, we will have nothing. Our kids are growing, our schools are depleting, we have nothing. No advancement, nothing to show for it. Great minds are leaving the country, and yet we say one man can make a change? This country has failed, and we keep putting blames on this and that.
When will that stop?

I was walking today at Abule egba, where the road construction which the Fed govt has got no clue where to begin from. I decided to control traffic, and a friend of mine asked, why should I be bothered about it? He asked why I should help people who have got no care about me or know about my existence. And I said, If someone doesn't do it, who will? I have to. If we keep neglecting little things like this, my brother, this country will never change. It will remain the same, even if Jonathan and Buhari work together. We claim we are one Nigeria, but we are not. I clamor for a working country, give me goosebumps when you rule, give me a reason to live for Nigeria, not to live in Nigeria. Give me a reason to cry when someone I don't even know, or will never cross path dies. Give me so much reason to love my dear country. We claim we are the happiest of persons in the world, how are we happy? Suffering, yet smiling. That doesn't exist anymore. I love this country, I left and came back, and I am here to stay, no matter what. Give me reasons not to regret the decision I have made.

Very insightful
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by MrSly(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Lekewatt:
wetin this unrepentant wailer dey talk sef? I beg dress jor.
The wailer said that you were a blind who can't feel as well,that is a zombie.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by MeAboki(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2016
Securedlife:

any one with COMPLETE/FULL COMMON SENSE Will know that GEJ was the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. Did I hear you calling him "head of state", sorry, he was never a head of state but a PRESIDENT, is dat clear?. Now repeat after me, PRESIDENT, PRESIDENT, good! dats my boy. this is Saramen, the Secretary General of wailers association jikwoyi branch, abuja

I intentionally chose the words 'Head of State' as a suitable reference to inclusively cover all past leaders of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (military and civilian) to date.
Anyone with common sense would know that a president is equally also a head of state, GEJ inclusive, - who still remains the worst amongst them.
Of course common sense isn't so common; now we know those who it have and who apparently have none.
Ignorance is a disease, pls seek radical cure before you embarrass yourself any further.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by maasoap(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2016
mightyhazel:
Buhari is a disaster! Even a stone will defeat him com 2019!
I'm sure you know that you just lied.
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by DanielPop(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Anyone defending this government is either a hypocrite, unintelligent, misguided, or plain stupid. Like a Katsina woman told me last week, "even a goat in Katsina will not vote Buhari again". So if you are still chanting Sai Baba.....goat beta pass u o! Na Katsina woman talk am.

For those defending Buhari, don't worry you hear! Your dad will soon drastically reduce your allowance to the extent that you will be looking for mgb for your connection you won't find grin

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Sgwash: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2016
yetseyi:

Finally, someone who shares my opinion, Nigeria's problem is systemic and Nigerians are very impatient people. Cleansing this country and bringing it back to the Nigeria of old will take years, I know that it didnt't matter who won the 2015 elections , the recession was bound to happen it was only a matter of time ,in fact some people had been preparing and making plans for this time years back.

Sometimes when I see people jumping up and down saying if Jonathan won we won't be in this situation I just shake my head simply because it would have happened irrespective of who the president ,CBN governor , finance minister is. Sometimes its calls for emiefele and adeosun to resign and people don't understand that sacking them won't solve this country's problem.

I am not surprised anyway because party affiliation, ethnicity and religion influences Nigerians a lot and we can't seem to talk logically without these sentiments.

The Nigerian system itself needs a overhaul and one major thing that will help Nigeria is if corruption can be eradicated, if that can be settled it will be good to our nation.

The recession was bound to happen irrespective of who was elected.

BTW I am not APC/PDP.

Good and true, the recession was bound to happen, but the point still remains that the present government has done absolutely nothing to salvage the situation. That seem to be the problem.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by calabardick(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2016
NaijaMutant:
GEJ is not seeking reelection, pls don't use him as a bait in your fight with the daura cabals.

Just take heart, The daura cabals outsmarted the Lagos Ibadan expressway political mercenaries despite their sophisticated education.

If you want to wail, Pls buy a form and register officially grin

The form is free, download, print, fill and summit to the appropriate quarter

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by MNDY(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2016
MeAboki:
Nonsense, anyone with little common sense would know that GEJ was the worst ever head of state; he presided over unprecedented looting of the country and literally wasted away our future.

I must buy something for you
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by MeAboki(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2016
mykeljosef:

i don't blame people like you coz you only know as much as the media tells you......you have no idea how much corruption is done daily in the fg ..only diff is the past era was open stealing this one is closed stealing...if you know anyone with direct connection with the fg or works in aso rock go and ask them what is really going on in Abuja at the moment......im not just saying im talking facts ....when this government leaves Nigerian eyes will be opened

may your zomieism be curable by 2019

For someone with direct connection to the FG and alleged knowledge of ongoing corruption, surpassing that of past era; why are you withholding such vital information from the EFCC, DSS,ICPC etc or at least not anonymously exposing it in any of the social media, as part of your patriotic contribution to this nation - wouldn't that contribute towards bringing down this government you so much hate?.

As for now, all you have made are empty baseless allegations that seem to emanate from your wild imagination - probably as a result of FLatinosis.
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by MeAboki(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2016
Ndaife:

I don't think you are Okay by saying that, maybe be u r blind and only hear tru ur ears, even d Atmosphere is a complete witness that GEJ is better than d present president.. I hate tribalists and unreasonable mindset like this

Have no time to argue with someone who is silly enough to assume one can hear from another organ other than his ears. LOL

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Pylony(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2016
davidif:

Chei! this is so sad that things are so bad in Nigeria that some Nigerians are wishing for the return of corrupt and incompetent administration? Its so sad that Nigerians did not have better options at the elections and had to chose between Buhari and Jonathan. Two people who could probably never win an election in most advanced countries in the world. Its like trying to pick between an E or an F in an exam.

Something needs to be done about how electoral process especially in the primaries. Instead of the party cabal picking the who determines to win the party nominee and represent them in the general elections let Nigerians go to the voting booth and decide. Let the people vote like they do in the U.S. Let them vote during the party primaries and during the general elections. In the U.S, 17 candidates decided to run for the Republican nomination and eventually after several months Donald Trump won the nominee and he went on to win the general elections. Party candidates ought to be picked by the people and not the party bosses.
During that corrupt era where people not eating three square meals with the little they have? Tell your self the truth now not later.
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by chidiandre(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2016
I am ashamed of Nigerians.... mental slavery is real.....GEJ should respect himself and don't contest unless everything will come out....its the ignorant ones that will vote a president that sat down and allowed the greatest theft to happen in the history of Nigeria...we all voted him out for a reason dont forget the reason

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by mukhcech(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Under which party. Ogogoro party I guess. u better leave that drunkard alone.
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Yeligray(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Mr.president (GEJ) I'm issueinq u a certificate of return.
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by MeAboki(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2016
CarlyX8:

MeAboki go and sit down, the APC made us to believe that GEJ frittered our resources and people like you believed without asking questions. GEJ squandered 2.2billion dollars, and everyone is blaming him, OBJ squandered 16 billion dollars meant for electricity projects and nobody is calling OBJ. Buhari stole 2.8 billion dollars in 1978 and he's going about fighting corruption, meanwhile PMB is an embodiment of Corruption

Abeg, go siddon; GEJ enjoyed the highest resources available to any head of state in the history of this country and looted and squandered all with relatively nothing to show for it; at least the others you mentioned made some impact and left legacies - with GEJ, it was from one scandal to another; insecurity in the NE attendant with unnecessary loss of thousands of innocent lives, including his own military; openly playing tribal politics and unrestrained provocative and divisive hateful speeches from his wife and kinsmen; not to mention that this country was the laughing stock of the international community as a result of his cluelessness, corruption and utterances - stealing is not corruption, America will know etc.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by drnoel: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Dele Momodu is another sore loser of the Tinubu APC faction who has been sidelined by the daura cabal in aso rock.

They are unofficially wailing through different means and channels but we are not buying it cos if the daura cabal had not sidelined Tinubu and his loyalists which includes Dele, all this wailing epistles wouldn't have been written.

Watch as they rewrite history so quickly, praising a man they so maligned 18months ago.

Expect more praises of GEJ and more criticisms of Buhari from these political nonentities called loyalist, even though well educated but lack any will of their own, they sheepishly follow the orders of the godfather, they love whoever he loves and hate whoever he hates
These sets of humans are worse than Buhari's zombies undecided

Call a man hungry and people forget. Say he is a liar and it sticks with him. Madam hate the game and not the player, take the message and leave the messenger. If I remember correctly Momodu had alwayd said in the past that he was a friend of Tinubu but expected nothing in return. Anyway time will tell what happens.
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Daboomb: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Dele Momodu is another sore loser of the Tinubu APC faction who has been sidelined by the daura cabal in aso rock.

They are unofficially wailing through different means and channels but we are not buying it cos if the daura cabal had not sidelined Tinubu and his loyalists which includes Dele, all this wailing epistles wouldn't have been written.

Watch as they rewrite history so quickly, praising a man they so maligned 18months ago.

Expect more praises of GEJ and more criticisms of Buhari from these political nonentities called loyalist, even though well educated but lack any will of their own, they sheepishly follow the orders of the godfather, they love whoever he loves and hate whoever he hates
These sets of humans are worse than Buhari's zombies undecided

Anyone that has known Dele Momodu, from his days when he ran to London to claim Asylum (lying that Nigeria is persecuting him!), to those he stayed with when he got to London, to when he started his "junk" magazine whose only intent and purpose is to celebrate and glorify ill-gotten wealth being flaunted by those who looted Nigeria, from the likes of IBB, to Abacha (the same military men he told Britain were after his life, for Asylum purposes!), to when he decided that he also wanted to "chop his own share of the National yam" and therefore foolishly announced that he is contesting for President (what an insult to the psyche of this country!), anyone who knew him that much knows that he is just a "greedy man-of-the belly" looking for who can repay him with a political appointment.

Bob-Dee is just an opportunist who will say ANYTHING to get noticed and probably rewarded!
In the political space of Nigeria, Dele Momodu is a NOBODY!

Ofcourse, those who know why Trump won the election, those who follow the trend in the rise of Right-Wing, extremist Nationalism, not just within America but all across Europe, from the rise of Pegida in Germany, to the rise of Maren LePen in France, to the building of another 4Meter-high "Berlin Wall" in Hungary, to the undeclared reasons for Brexit in Britain, know that anti-immigration and outright racism is what sold trump to the Americans (Republicans) in a confirmed display of sheer ignorance and hatred, much more like that which the pro-Jonathan "Wailers display everywhere! Hillary herself came to the floor with a lot of baggage, having being in Public and Politics for over thirty years.

What sycophants like Dele Momodu forget is that Americans can afford to be crassly ignorant because they dont have the likes of Jonathan, Dasuki, Olisah Metuh, Femi Fani Fakayode, Alex Badeh, Patience Jonathan, Stealler Oduah, Bukola Saraki, Corrupt National Assembly members, shamelessly corrupt Judges of our Courts and many more, to contend with, Nigeria is a different kettle of fish!

No sane Nigerian will trust the likes of all the above with our National Asset or Purse.

The fact that Buhari seems to have signed a 'Secret Pact' with Jonathan not to probe him, as a convention with other Ex-Presidents, si the incentive that Jonathan is having to now use the looted funds to further fund dissent in the polity, incite his region against the sitting Govt and white-wash his dirty image with 'paid-for lectures and awards' amongst obscure and hungry groups.

You know what, Jonathan should test his popularity once again, by asking to be nominated by PDP for a presidential ticket.
or he can as well float his own party afterall, he has looted more than enough money, with his kleptomanic wife, to buy the votes of foolish and ignorant folks.

Trump predicted he would win an election in America, almost twenty years ago, not because he was good or wanted but because he reckoned correctly, on the "racism-laced, acute ignorance' of his Republican base.

Dele Momodu is a shameless, hungry, political Jobber, he should just STFU.

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by barcaboi(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2016
iykedare:

You are the one saying nonsense.

Why do these guys reason like this?
disprove what I said and stop d tinubu heartattack....doesn't fit u.....who did dele momodu support during the NA election?...have u even bn following political news instead of just jumping on threads and shouting tinubu upanddan....
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by iykedare(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2016
barcaboi:

disprove what I said and stop d tinubu heartattack....doesn't fit u.....who did dele momodu support during the NA election?...have u even bn following political news instead of just jumping on threads and shouting tinubu upanddan....

Airhead, try to make some sense.
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by MeAboki(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Really? So, please, tell me, what should we call Abacha's loot?

How much has been traced directly to Jonathan as loot?
How much has been recovered from Abacha's loot, and how much are we still to repatriate?

Hate is a powerful force, capable of eroding the very faculties which makes humans higher than animals.

Abacha was not a saint and would have had his share of mistakes; he is also not alive to defend himself against such allegations; however, those within his cabinet have spoken of an agreed tactics to protect some of the nations foreign reserves from imminent international sanctions (the country was facing under Abacha) in secret accounts and therefore avoid similar a fate as Libya.
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2016
9jalyte:

The only reason i voted buhari was because GEJ was out of it imagine the looting that survived under him**Buhari is not the best but GEJ deserves 0 praises
Really? So in your mind you have "common sense". Chai, the butterfly thinks himself he is a bird. Just take a look at comments above and conclude for yourself where you belong - the inconsequential few. Keep nursing your wounded heart and ego, I can imagine what you will be feeling when you look yourself in the mirror and see the face of someone whose vote put Nigeria in a mess.
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by MeAboki(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2016
kingphilip:
head of state??

Bro did you really drop out from Nursery school??

No, from university and I am sure I can teach you one or two things for free - assuming you will be humble enough to learn.
Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by MeAboki(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2016
dckng16:
Oga u re talking trash! The same old stories and blames everytime. Buhari is d worst President ever! I voted for him in anticipation that he will deliver and perform better, but he made life tough and unbearable for Nigerians with his useless Economic policies. Can't wait for 2019 to come. e just dey pain me dat INEC has been bought over.

So Buhari caused the crash in international oil price and the scarcity in our foreign exchange that in turn has caused the current recession?
Abeg, receive sense!

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu by MeAboki(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2016
expee06:

The worst president ever yet People never committed suicide due to hunger and starvation neither did he deceive people into believing he's fighting corruption while his cronies and allies milk Nigeria dry like a certain Chief of Staff taking N500M bribe from a telecom company.
No sane and objective human will compare what we have now to Gej's time. we are doomed with the present set of APC comedians

Then you must have a very short memory, no need to remind of the numerous scandals under GEJ; because you are apparently irredeemably brainwashed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.