Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? (2285 Views)

Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
I seem not to understand why girls form at first, doing like they can afford to foot their own bills. And in the end, they are just a hungry type that wants to ruin your life like they sent from the future to hustle their generational wealth down from you undecided .. Am confused! Girls why??
Iff you don't have just say and we will know, stop its rubbish angry
Discuss!
Lalasticlala, front Page pls

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
I seem not to understand why girls form at first, doing like they can afford to foot their own bills. And in the end, they are just a hungry type that wants to ruin your life like they sent from the future to hustle their generational wealth down from you undecided .. Am confused! Girls why??
Discuss!
Nature made it that an uncircumcised female is more hornier than a male. girls love sex and sexual pleasure more than guys .They like sexual pleasure and they enjoy orgasm many more times than guys . But females are more vulnerable than males so they must put on a virtuous front or hard to get front in order not to come across as a cheap slut, but if a girl loves you she'll express her sexuality better.
Some girls don't care, thats why some are called sluts.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fake it till you make it!! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Stay away from hungry and low income earning girls, step up your game and problem solved.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by crazymommy(f): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
abdulrazzakk:
Nature made it that an uncircumcised female is more hornier than a male. girls love sex and sexual pleasure more than guys .They like sexual pleasure and they enjoy orgasm many more times than guys . But females are more vulnerable than males so they must put on a virtuous front or hard to get front in order not to come across as a cheap slut, but if a girl loves you she'll express her sexuality better.
Some girls don't care, thats why some are called sluts.
What has this got to do with what the op is saying??

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by kinggogo: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
Which wan is discuss undecided

R we in a classrum or what undecided

Nd u d teacher undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Doctorfitz: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hungry girls everywhere

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by randomShek: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
And its all the fault of guys with the IQ of a toddler
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Emoney247: 12:08am On Nov 20, 2016
Join the adult BBM grp where we talk abt relationship issues, sex,marriage,job links,hookups,hangout wit.caliber of men n ladies, ADULTS only.. ladies u won't like to miss thisD617D0E2
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Bluezy13(m): 12:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Discuss!

My brother, me self tire o.

You meet girl for the first time by 8am on Monday, she forms Ajibo, later in the day you generously get her ice cream maybe because of the darn sun.
Then on Tuesday morning, you meet her again without any awkward intention and the first thing she talks about is hunger. And this goes on Wednesday...Thursday and so on.
If you are very unlucky and meet "ulceric" one...Hmmm well.

Sometimes I wonder if women are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Stay away from hungry and low income earning girls, step up your game and problem solved.
bro are you OK ?? Do I look like someone that dates sikira and ramota??
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 12:43am On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Fake it till you make it!! cool
what do you mean Pls explain undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:

YES!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Discuss!
Upgrade .....your perspective will change
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:

Upgrade .....your perspective will change
where else should I upgrade?? The foreign babes I date aren't like this... But naija girls are just hungry angry
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2016
Dreamwaker:

YES!!!
angry go to church, you need deliverance
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
where else should I upgrade?? The foreign babes I date aren't like this... But naija girls are just hungry angry
All of them? All fit into that category?
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
angry go to church, you need deliverance

Dude you are the one having girl problems so you are the one who needs deliverance and I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a b¡tch ain't one.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Dude you are the one having girl problems so you are the one who needs deliverance and I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a b¡tch ain't one.
why call me son Are you OK at all?? angry
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:

All of them? All fit into that category?
majority dear! Majority...
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by uzuede4(f): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2016
I can see you were looking for front page, and you got it. So, what next? angryI can see you were looking for front page, and you got it. So, what next?
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
but your name sounds so..
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
why call me son Are you OK at all?? angry

The aim is not to act like a boss but to be a boss.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dreamwaker:

The aim is not to act like a boss but to be a boss.
angry u need a pat on the head with a hammer
uzuede4:
I can see you were looking for front page, and you got it. So, what next? angryI can see you were looking for front page, and you got it. So, what next?
who are you?? angry
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Splinz(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
First, your topic amounts to Fallacy of Hasty Generalization.

Now to your question.

A woman's ego is almost unbroken, whether she's poor or rich. It's simply part and parcel of their lives.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Like Forming And Always Hungry?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Splinz:
First, your topic amounts to Fallacy of Hasty Generalization.

Now to your question.

A woman's ego is almost unbroken, whether she's poor or rich. It's simply part and parcel of their lives.
angry

(1) (Reply)

See How I Made My Lecturer F**ck Me / Fix / See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.