Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Re: Backing Up Otem's Case - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Backing Up Otem's Case (6040 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by GoodMuyis(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
realmindz:

You claim he is a serial liar and u can barely mention one lie against him.

This particular thread has not been confirmed a lie, it's still under scrutiny.

How does a new person on Nairaland knows he suppose to add RE: in front of his topic, seeing that its our custom when reply to a thread. Meanwhile this thread response is not a reply but a backing so the lier shoot himself in the foot
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
GoodMuyis:

How does a new person on Nairaland knows he suppose to add RE: in front of his topic, seeing that its our custom when reply to a thread. Meanwhile this thread response is not a reply but a backing so the lier shoot himself in the foot

grin grin grin grin So you saw it too? Otem is finished.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by GoodMuyis(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

grin grin grin grin So you saw it too? Otem is finished.

His cup of iniquity is full, if he abandon NL i will make sure he answer for his sin

Lair son of his father

1 Like

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
realmindz:

anas09 is a woman so her emotions are not unexpected
Hired hand, get going.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Maybe it's the Nairaland likes you're getting that's making you feel proud of yourself. I don't f*cking know you, neither do I wish to so get the f*ck off my mentions and go and keep playing the cat and mouse games with the atheists
Lolzzz. I dodnt even check the likes. Move along son.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Dont mind the little hired liars.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by realmindz: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Anas09:

Hired hand, get going.

Anas09 I know u like me and want to play with me....but ive been so busy of late. I'll catch u later
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
GoodMuyis:

So You never thought of it before Creating a sensational lies and falsehood to damage pastors reputation "O' boy" you don enter once chance, you MUST cooperate provide all we need for investigation, we will be happy to expose fake pastors as well.

OR ELSE

lol...so funny I can't stop laughing
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
GoodMuyis:

His cup of iniquity is full, if he abandon NL i will make sure he answer for his sin

Lair son of his father

Yahweh your father is a liar from the time of the big bang till now.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
GoodMuyis:

As if the person doesn't use email accounts undecided
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
realmindz:

Anas09 I know u like me and want to play with me....but ive been so busy of late. I'll catch u later

You must be drunk on delusion.

1 Like

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Lair son of his father
So quick? Do you own NL? I LAFF IN HINDUSTANI
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Where is Otem?

You want to build a ministry on defaming people? Here we are to assist you.

The Doctor opened the thread and ran away without waiting to clear things up?

Why is Seun not saying anything?
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

You must be drunk on delusion.
4evergod go and sleep joor grin
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
4evergod go and sleep joor grin

Where is your proof? Liars know when they are caught and you know you have nowhere to run. Does it take 2 days to post a screengrab of his email to you showing the time stamp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Anas09:
Where is Otem?

You think a doctor will have the whole day exchanging banters with you guys? I won't even allow that.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Anas09:
Where is Otem?

You think a doctor will have the whole day exchanging banters with you guys? I won't even permit him to do that if he wants. Everything more needed about the doctor and others shall be revealed in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH(because I will add the things happening in our own time to it).
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
You think a doctor will have the whole day exchanging banters with you guys? I won't even allow that.

Shut your mouth. He does not have time but had the time to open a nairaland account and drop a comment trying to vet your claims and he did all this in less than 12hrs after you allegedly emailed him.

Not everyone is as shallow in reasoning as you. Your lies are losing steam. Where is the proof? After he sent you an email according to you and he has posted the email he claimed you sent him so you post the one he sent you and lets see the time stamp or does your email not have sent folder?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Shut your mouth. He does not have time but had the time to open a nairaland account and drop a comment trying to vet your claims and he did all this in less than 12hrs after you allegedly emailed him.

Not everyone is as shallow in reasoning as you. Your lies are losing steam. Where is the proof? After he sent you an email according to you and he has posted the email he claimed you sent him so you post the one he sent you and lets see the time stamp or does your email not have sent folder?
4evergod(Naijadeyhia) if you are well pained, you'll PM him for further details. You can't come and be venting your spleen on me anyhow na. Oya, PM him and take screengrab as usual. Mtchew.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
You think a doctor will have the whole day exchanging banters with you guys? I won't even permit him to do that if he wants. Everything more needed about the doctor and others shall be revealed in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH(because I will add the things happening in our own time to it).

Criminal minded liar! So now you can control this lying doctor? shocked shocked shocked shocked

So the doctor is under your payroll and you are his boss? shocked shocked shocked

You didnt control him when he put up the email and opened the NL account but now you suddenly want to control him when the seat has gotten hot.

I laugh in Pekinese. You are finished Otem. Chai what manner of deception and lies do you possess? Do you have bags of lies in place of bags of rice in your storehouse?

Chai! Show us your proof.

cc: seun come and read by yourself.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
4evergod(Naijadeyhia) if you are well pained, you'll PM him for further details. You can't come and be venting your spleen on me anyhow na. Oya, PM him and take screengrab as usual. Mtchew.

I should pm a fictitious character who could as well be you or one of your paid lackys? Before i do that Otem post the screengrab of the email you claimed he sent you before both of you spoke on the phone.

is that advanced chemistry again?
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Criminal minded liar! So now you can control this lying doctor? shocked shocked shocked shocked

So the doctor is under your payroll and you are his boss? shocked shocked shocked
You didnt control him when he put up the email and opened the NL account but now you suddenly want to control him when the seat has gotten hot.

I laugh in Pekinese. You are finished Otem. Chai what manner of deception and lies do you possess? Do you have bags of lies in place of bags of rice in your storehouse?

Chai! Show us your proof.

cc: seun come and read by yourself.

If you like cry heaven and hell. One thing about you is that I always feel as if I am talking to a kid whenever I see your posts. I was the one who asked him to open the NL account and he has done it. And for his security, I have asked him to only discuss any further issue through his mail. If you are seriously pained, you'll have to cry like a baby. I have other claims from different people that I'm still going to put up here and THE GATE OF THE HELL FIRE OF YAHWEH(SATAN) YOUR god CANNOT STOP ME. grin grin grin
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:

Keep on sharing your posts and soliciting for support from your croonies. You think you and them and keep lying and hope to get away with it? Simply because nobody has spoken up you felt you had a free pass but not with me. I know you and you know i know you as the liar you are.

Produce your proof Mr Lying prophet of Bongo.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
You a liar Otem just like your father the devil who has kept you mental.

Where is Seun sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
Oh the doctor had the chance to come here and lie, but do not have the chance to come for verification?

1 Like

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:

If you like cry heaven and hell. One thing about you is that I always feel as if I am talking to a kid whenever I see your posts. I was the one who asked him to open the NL account and he has done it. And for his security, I have asked him to only discuss any further issue through his mail. If you are seriously pained, you'll have to cry like a baby. I have other claims from different people that I'm still going to put up here and THE GATE OF THE HELL FIRE OF YAHWEH(SATAN) YOUR god CANNOT STOP ME. grin grin grin

You do realise you are dumber than anyone alive could ever be.

Will his security be jeopardized when you post a screengrab of the email you claimed he sent to you and blocking out his name and email same way he did to the one he claimed you sent him? All i want to read is the content of the email and see the time stamp.

Besides if he resorts to email communication that is when it would be easier to expose him because his IP address can easily be gotten and his location traced. Plus his email correspondence can be saved and kept for reference.

Ol boy you sabi lie but you are duller than a round pole.

Show us your proof.

Suddenly now you no longer have any proof and now want to shield your fictitious doctor.

Otem is finished and riddled with lies. You bath, eat, sleep and shiit lies for a living.

1 Like

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
realmindz:

A butterfly calling himself a bird.

1 Like

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Keep on sharing your posts and soliciting for support from your croonies. You think you and them and keep lying and hope to get away with it? Simply because nobody has spoken up you felt you had a free pass but not with me. I know you and you know i know you as the liar you are.

Produce your proof Mr Lying prophet of Bongo.

I can't stop laughing here o. LWTMBO(Laff Wan Tear My Belle O) cheesy
4evergod, I have numerous followers now and I have to keep them updated, hence I share my post. Abi it's a crime to share person posts ni? Okay, I will help you share yours now too. But that doesn't change the fact that MANY NIGERIAN PASTORS MAKE USE OF PEOPLE FOR SCAMS. THIS IS ONE CASE, OTHERS WILL BE REVEALED GRADUALLY. AND IF YOU FEEL IT'S NOT TRUE, TELL YOUR god(Yahweh/Satan) TO STOP THIS TRUTH FROM BEING REVEALED TO THE PEOPLE WHO SHALL EXIST IN THE YEAR 2625, year 3000 and year 4000 which you think would never come because your god(Faulkin) is coming to end it with horsemen and trumpet cheesy grin (A 'little boy' missile from America is enough to clear Faulkin(jesus of the Neanderthals) and his followers off. Kikikikikikiki
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Anas09:

Oh the doctor had the chance to come here and lie, but do not have the chance to come for verification?
PM Doctor Abegi. Stop making Noise.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:

I can't stop laughing here o. LWTMBO(Laff Wan Tear My Belle O) cheesy
4evergod, I have numerous followers now and I have to keep them updated, hence I share my post. Abi it's a crime to share person posts ni? Okay, I will help you share yours now too. But that doesn't change the fact that MANY NIGERIAN PASTORS MAKE USE OF PEOPLE FOR SCAMS. THIS IS ONE CASE, OTHERS WILL BE REVEALED GRADUALLY. AND IF YOU FEEL IT'S NOT TRUE, TELL YOUR god(Yahweh/Satan) TO STOP THIS TRUTH FROM BEING REVEALED TO THE PEOPLE WHO SHALL EXIST IN THE YEAR 2625, year 3000 and year 4000 which you think would never come because your god(Faulkin) is coming to end it with horsemen and trumpet cheesy grin (A 'little boy' missile from America is enough to clear Faulkin(jesus of the Neanderthals) and his followers off. Kikikikikikiki

Ote should be your moniker indeed.

Seun i know you are one of the followers of Otem and it baffles me beyond words that you can condone lies.

You saw his claims, acted like you cared then went cold all within 24hrs.

Where is your honour and integrity Seun? Can you not for once demand for the truth same as we are doing?

Otem where is your proof? I know your antics when you are caught with your hand in the cookie jar. You always start trying to shift everyones focus from the obvious and you are doing it again.

Show us the proof to your claims Mr Liar for Bongo
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
PM Doctor Abegi. Stop making Noise.
I won't Pm the dogtor without a panel set here to investigate this matter.
The dogtor must agree to cooperate.

His number must be released for phone calls.
You must also agree to release your phone number. We will call you, call him and assertian you are not.him, then evidences that Pastors and fake patiente presented.

U dey carry this mattet dey joke Otem. have l ever had your time in this forum since you came?
If is face you, you go deactivate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? / Dreams and Visions of Heaven And Hell / Powerful Welfare Prayer You Must Pray Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.