Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Re: Backing Up Otem's Case - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Backing Up Otem's Case (6041 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

this is what you have to say?

where is the proof of YOUR sensational tale of Hardmirror's lies when he asked for it?

Why is it that when it comes to anything that has to do with Christians you lose every intelligent form of reasoning?

So you failed to understand my initial comment to you. Let me quote it again and highlight what you need to grab

Your problem runs deep. Deeper than even you know. Here we are talking about Otem and what is clearly a false story and here you are springing one about another thread. You guys are so lucky Seun is an Atheist and seems to cover your asses but if it were my forum, every sensational tale must be backed with proof as i would not want to be linked with falsehood. Oh you guys are indeed lucky!

This shows i stand on the side of verification and not mere stories. Everyone including myself must back up claims with proof otherwise its all sensationalism and falsehood. Surely even you should be able to understand this.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by hopefulLandlord: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Let me quote it again and highlight what you need to grab

Your problem runs deep. Deeper than even you know. Here we are talking about Otem and what is clearly a false story and here you are springing one about another thread. You guys are so lucky Seun is an Atheist and seems to cover your asses but if it were my forum, every sensational tale must be backed with proof as i would not want to be linked with falsehood. Oh you guys are indeed lucky!

Why is it that when it comes to anything that has to do with me you lose every intelligent form of reasoning and start dancing around?

So you failed to understand my reply to you. Let me quote it again and highlight what you need to grab

"this is what you have to say?

where is the proof of YOUR sensational tale of Hardmirror's lies when he asked for it?"

walk the talk, its not until you own a forum, your sensational tales should be backed up on a forum you don't own too OR are you admitting you're on the side of falsehood on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Why is it that when it comes to anything that has to do with me you lose every intelligent form of reasoning and start dancing around?

So you failed to understand my reply to you. Let me quote it again and highlight what you need to grab

where is the proof of YOUR sensational tale of Hardmirror's lies when he asked for it?

walk the talk, its not until you own a forum, your sensational tales should be backed up on a forum you don't own too OR are you admitting you're on the side of falsehood on Nairaland?

smh

was he not the one who spun a sensational tale with no proof? Kindly read my response to raphiemontella and get yourself up to speed.

Anyone who makes any sensational claim must back it up with proof. Whats hard to understand about that?
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2016
A lot of Atheists who are busy trying to derail this thread know that they and sensationalism are 5 and 6 and if this is pursued would mean an end to the tales they spin which are mostly lies.

Be you Christian or Muslim or Atheist...Give us a sensational story then be ready to back it up with proof. That is what this is all about however Otem will be the first Guinea pig.

How can lies be bandied to people as truth without checks being done on them? Everywhere on NL we read about lies which nobody has bothered to check up on and everyone swallows it hook line and sinker and seeds of bitterness and hatred get sown. Its absurd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by hopefulLandlord: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

smh

was he not the one who spun a sensational tale with no proof? Kindly read my response to raphiemontella and get yourself up to speed.

Anyone who makes any sensational claim must back it up with proof. Whats hard to understand about that?

I know this trick, drag the discussion long enough for the person to say something else and grab on to that, but it won't work here

you accused someone of lying on another thread and when he asked for proof, you started dancing around

you're now calling someone here the same thing

looking at your history of falsehood, no one should take you seriously

you're losing credibility and showing your hypocritical side

where is the proof of YOUR sensational tale of Hardmirror's lies when he asked for it?"

5 Likes

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I know this trick, drag the discussion long enough for the person to say something else and grab on to that, but it won't work here

you accused someone of lying on another thread and when he asked for proof, you started dancing around

You do realise you are being the tricky one here. Lets backpedal to Hardmirrors sensational stories which were spun as truth without a single proof. He never offered to show any proof whatsoever and only gave verbal stories.

I on the other hand offered to provide proof and already dropped a few for anyone to pick up and verify.

This is how investigative journalism is done bro. Even if the story is 5yrs old it can be revisited for sake of credibility. I can call any sensational yarn a lie until proof shows otherwise. If there is no proof then its all lies. This is simple ABC and shouldnt be a hard task for you to understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2016
The other day it was a story of a 7 yr old who got lynched for stealing and it got pushed to frontpage when the truth was that it was not a 7yr old but a full grown male adult. People were already buying into the 7 yr old lynching story as truth until more evidence came up to prove that it was lies.

This is my position! Enough of falsehood!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Can you show me this "History" of falsehood? History depicts a recurrent event so can you point me to them? Listen carefully this thread has nothing to do with you or Hardmirror . It was opened by someone who said he wanted to vet otems case so if you wish to throw a tantrum then kindly open another thread and say whatever pleases you there. Lets not derail this thread...although i know that is what this is aimed at achieving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by hopefulLandlord: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

You do realise you are being the tricky one here. Lets backpedal to Hardmirrors sensational stories which were spun as truth without a single proof. He never offered to show any proof whatsoever and only gave verbal stories.

I on the other hand offered to provide proof and already dropped a few for anyone to pick up and verify.

This is how investigative journalism is done bro. Even if the story is 5yrs old it can be revisited for sake of credibility. I can call any sensational yarn a lie until proof shows otherwise. If there is no proof then its all lies. This is simple ABC and shouldnt be a hard task for you to understand.

you seem to like pulling red herrings, hoping people won't see through it and you're simply digging your hole further

so, you've now "switched" your reason for calling Hardmirror a chronic liar to the reason you gave up there? investigative journalism?

if that were the case; you would've stated it when he asked you to point to JUST ONE lie of his, you didn't tell him that its because he's yet to give a proof of his stories; all you did was run around saying things like "its an established truth that he's a liar" and that he should "open a thread and ask members what they think of him"

let me post that part of the conversation again
while bolding the part

HardMirror:

Are you through?
How does all these story prove that I am a chronic liar? U said I am a chronic liar, show me just one lie and your evidence. Simple. Not all these stories

naijadeyhia:

And you think I would indulge you when its already an establish truth here on NL?
Jesus asked his followers who people think he is and who they also think he is.. I suggest you open a seperate thread and not derail this and ask for an opinion from Nairalanders here in the religion section who they think you are. That way you would get an aggregate assessment and not deny my words.

Red Herring attempt failed

Abeg, you no get point

Otem, I'm still waiting for the proof of damogul using one account to defend claims of his other accounts

5 Likes

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2016
Where is the doc? angry

1 Like

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2016
Muafrika2:
Where is the doc? angry

Both the doc and Otem are communing with Bongo.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Both the doc and Otem are communing with Bongo.

He he grin
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by HardMirror(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you seem to like pulling red herrings, hoping people won't see through it and you're simply digging your hole further

so, you've now "switched" your reason for calling Hardmirror a chronic liar to the reason you gave up there? investigative journalism?

if that were the case; you would've stated it when he asked you to point to JUST ONE lie of his, you didn't tell him that its because he's yet to give a proof of his stories; all you did was run around saying things like "its an established truth that he's a liar" and that he should "open a thread and ask members what they think of him"

let me post that part of the conversation again
while bolding the part

Red Herring attempt failed

Abeg, you no get point

Otem, I'm still waiting for the proof of damogul using one account to defend claims of his other accounts
I think it is visible to the blind the many accounts he uses to support himself here. Just watch out for those accnts calling people "chronic liar" here. Seems it is his favorite phrase.

1 Like

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by HardMirror(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

If not that they have eyes but can't see, even the Azo I mentioned in my story showed up on the thread, 3 other FUTA alumni's showed up on the thread. All the people I mentioned are real and ASF is still in FUTA, just take the story there and they will tell u who hardmirror is. Christians here can call me anything they like, fact remains I am yet to meet any of them that has achieved half of what I have achieved. How many of them have over 300 converts they know by name and thousands of converts they don't know by name. How many churches have they opened? How many outreaches or crusades have they held. How long can they tarry in prayer? How many days do they fast in a year. Do they fornicate? Many of them here are chronic sinners claiming to be christians, reason why I don't even take them serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by HardMirror(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Why is it that when it comes to anything that has to do with Christians you lose every intelligent form of reasoning?

So you failed to understand my initial comment to you. Let me quote it again and highlight what you need to grab

This shows i stand on the side of verification and not mere stories. Everyone including myself must back up claims with proof otherwise its all sensationalism and falsehood. Surely even you should be able to understand this.
Naijadeyhia or what do you call yourself, just shut the F up. You come here saying I am known for my lies but just point to one lie and you start telling stories. I am still waiting for the lies you accuse me of. I am here on nairaland and going no where, please disgrace me, prove me to be a liar, try and shame me, you have lots of leads you can work woth from my story. By the way is this thread not about otem? Or is this how much hardmirror gives you Christian wannabes sleepless nights? (cos u aint christians to the slightest)

1 Like

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by HardMirror(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:
A lot of Atheists who are busy trying to derail this thread know that they and sensationalism are 5 and 6 and if this is pursued would mean an end to the tales they spin which are mostly lies.

Be you Christian or Muslim or Atheist...Give us a sensational story then be ready to back it up with proof. That is what this is all about however Otem will be the first Guinea pig.

How can lies be bandied to people as truth without checks being done on them? Everywhere on NL we read about lies which nobody has bothered to check up on and everyone swallows it hook line and sinker and seeds of bitterness and hatred get sown. Its absurd
Why use otem, why not start with me cheesy? I can imagine the earthquake that wld follow your discoveries. I am sure from calling me a liar you folks will come up with another story cos you wld really be helping kill christianity cheesy
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by hopefulLandlord: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2016
HardMirror:

By the way is this thread not about otem? Or is this how much hardmirror gives you Christian wannabes sleepless nights? (cos u aint christians to the slightest)

to be fair, I was the one that brought your encounter with Naijadeyhia in

he was already calling Otem a known liar, same thing he called you the other day, I simply posted that conversation so that neutrals would not be swayed by his words because he's known for spilling such empty accusations

I lean towards it being a psychological projection, he's probably a chronic liar himself and calls others the same so he can feel better about his own issues
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by hopefulLandlord: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
HardMirror:

If not that they have eyes but can't see, even the Azo I mentioned in my story showed up on the thread, 3 other FUTA alumni's showed up on the thread. All the people I mentioned are real and ASF is still in FUTA, just take the story there and they will tell u who hardmirror is. Christians here can call me anything they like, fact remains I am yet to meet any of them that has achieved half of what I have achieved. How many of them have over 300 converts they know by name and thousands of converts they don't know by name. How many churches have they opened? How many outreaches or crusades have they held. How long can they tarry in prayer? How many days do they fast in a year. Do they fornicate? Many of them here are chronic sinners claiming to be christians, reason why I don't even take them serious.

I already went through your threads, remember me bumping up your threads the other day? I go through monickers of certain people (especially people like you) sometimes to do what is called "cross examination"

the thing about lie is that it's extremely difficult to keep track of, a liar would give his/herself away by subsequent posts but I couldn't find any serious contradictions in your posts

I saw that anyone can go do their "investigative journalism" based on the information you have on that thread cuz the info is enough for it

we both know that he's not calling you a chronic liar because your thread didn't have enough evidence, HE CALLS YOU THAT BECAUSE HE DESPERATELY WANTS YOU TO BE A LIAR perhaps because he is a chronic liar himself OR he wants others to think you are a chronic liar
OR both

I liked the fact that you challenged him and showed how empty his accusations were, kudos

4 Likes

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
rhektor:

See seun that is accusing one person of covering the truth please ogami Seun why did you hide the thread that asked a question about you being a Muslim or not? Instead of answering that question you remove that thread. We are no fools here just tell us in plain language if this forum is meant to troll Christians while you hide as an atheist. I know you might decide to ban me for stating this however I care less all I'm after I the truth.
I opened a thread once asking this exact questions, guess what? The thread was hidden and my Moniker banned.
Someone asked him a question once if he had ever been to church, he responded that he had been to several.

I simple asked him a question there also.

My question was, If he were a religious prostitute?

because wen a woman moves from man to man, she is called a prostitute. Wen a politician moves from party to party, he is called a political prostitute, so, someone who moves from church to church has obviously no idea why he is in church and has no ties with Christ, so, shd be called a religious prostitute. I was banned for close to a month because of that question.

I was told i disrespected the Admin. The Admin who is suppose to be nuetral, yet the Admin sluggle with kids seeking avenues to plant duobts in them throw them off. When they get one down, they call for a party to celebrate.

He is on assignment. He has a target of how many souls he can bring down. No shakes. He'll make money from NL, but Jesus will wait for him in front.

I already know am banned, so yeah, thanks for the ban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
One claim and you are crying foul. By the time I release ten more, let me see what you're going to do by then. Otem is here to stay and no one can stop him because Yahweh is helpless cheesy
Hello Otem, am not here to fight for Yahweh. He can fight for himslef. But its about us motals.

Your accusations here are not agasint Yahweh, they are agaisnt mortals like us. Dont worry about how i cry. You will provide names, addresses, numbers for an investigation. Otem you'd do it.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

oh please!
Spare us that shvt..
The christian threads nko?
The madman who called a christians full name...did he back his story tale with proof??
I cant even name them!
Anas09 is all about contacting the patients..etc..
If i'm not mistaken..you havent provided proof of your lazarus who you raised from the dead...
Etc..
So..its better we check them all!
Yes, Anas09 is about Investigation. U obviously just came into NL so doesnt know that you do not just make claims anyhow.
It was done here once, it will be done again. When you leave your hatred for God and turn on people, you'd to be ready to proof your claims.

Leave other threads out of this. We are here now. And will finish this.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Anas09:

Hello Otem, am not here to fight for Yahweh. He can fight for himslef. But its about us motals.

Your accusations here are not agasint Yahweh, they are agaisnt mortals like us. Dont worry about how i cry. You will provide names, addresses, numbers for an investigation. Otem you'd do it.
So you can get him arrested, right? Where do they do such thing
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
LordCenturion:

Wat do u want to gain in this, which proof u want again, he should give u the doctor number or those fake patients number?, guy, u no get work, u better face ur god and worshipping him instead of becoming fbi, everyone knows that Christianity is full of lies and deceit, if I were Otem, I won't reply u again...
What i want to gain? No, there's nothing for me to gain.
Your Otem will be the top gainner here. Cant you get it? Wen this is all done, Otem will be a celebrity here. I stand to loose everything.

You stay out of this. Thank God you are not Otem.

If he refuses to provide all the neccessary contact details, then the world will know that he is indeed a mad man.

Christianity is full of lies, those lies are what we are set to expose here.

Dont bother about me. Pastors, Chirstains and Christianity stands to be shamed by the time we are done here, i don't know why you do not want him to comply.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

I have studied the guy extremely well. When he knows he is caught he will suddenly go cold on Niaraland and hardly make posts. But the moment everything dies down he will start attacking everything and everyone.

This time he must produce proof for all his sensationalism.
O that I can stop business and still be making money, this thing you're saying wouldn't have been the case because I'd be here 24/7. Okay for this you say, I promise to be squeezing out at least 6 hours active time on NL here cheesy
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
AnonyNymous:
This Nairaland religion section has turned to a joke. Both sides I mean.
Then get out of it. Happy to miss you.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
the way you reason no be here o. Do you even know something? The guy has shown how being inexperienced on NL he is by clicking on the 'share' button. You know why I said that? He has no 'follower' yet he saw 'share' and clicked on it. Who is he sharing it to? That's one hell of reasoning you don't have naijadeyhia. undecided
Is all this about Naijadeyhia or about fake pastors bribing your doctor for fake miracles?

And, where is the doctor anyways?
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Anas09:

Then get out of it. Happy to miss you.
Who is this one

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
O that I can stop business and still be making money, this thing you're saying wouldn't have been the case because I'd be here 24/7. Okay for this you say, I promise to be squeezing out at least 6 hours active time on NL here cheesy

Stories! Where is the proof you claimed you had. Where is the email screengrab your fictitious doctor ally sent to you?
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:

Damogul aka Naijadeyhia, I won't have much word with you until you switch over to your 4evergod account. This Damogul account has been used by you to defend several claims of 4evergod and Naijadeyhia your other accounts in the past, such that you don't need to be taken serious anymore.

Just answer me this question: Are u Damogulxx, Naijadeyhia and 4evergod or not?

And at the bolded, EVEN IF THE SUN AND MOON REVOLVES AROUND ME, I AM STILL A HUMAN BEING. I AM NOT A SELFISH BEING LIKE EUSEBIUS THE LIAR(one of the gods whom you worship as Jesus Christ)WHO BROUGHT THE STORY OF FAULKIN(jesus of the Neanderthal period) into our own world here and make it look real as if it happened in our world.
Otem if what you did here is to call out 4everGod, you shd just opened a thread for that. Only cowards hide under the quise of disquise.
Come out openly and declare war on 4everGod just because he exposed you.
Meanehile, do still piss on the bed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
Finished? Happy that your real name is here FELIX. You will see this statement of yours in the ACT OF THE BRAINITES as said exactly and the future people shall know how evil you are for wishing me to be FINISHED as Goddys the false prophet of Yahweh did against me and failed in those days. Even the memory of Goddys false prophecy from Yahweh shall not be left out of the ACTS OF THE BRAINITES.

And who are the BRAINITES? Those who speak sensible and logical things, using their brains; not those who use 95% of a FALSE BOOK to justify their claims and use only 5% of their reasoning faculty. You qualify as one of the latter.
Mad man
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

What has this thread got to do with Hardmirrow?

Seun this man here shd be given attention. He seeks to derail this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Anas09:

Otem if what you did here is to call out 4everGod, you shd just opened a thread for that. Only cowards hide under the quise of disquise.
Come out openly and declare war on 4everGod just because he exposed you.
Meanehile, do still piss on the bed?

grin grin grin Cool off that madam. He will deal with his own issues. All we want is proof of his allegations. If he cannot provide them then its Liar Liar pants on fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed! / The Egyptian Origin Of Zion / Generational Curses: Causes, Effects And Ways Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.