Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Re: Backing Up Otem's Case - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Backing Up Otem's Case (6046 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
damogul:

Seun your comment here suggests you are probably being too laid back about all this. I do realise your leaning towards Atheism could make you not care so much as long as it shames Christianity but some of us do care and we demand the proper vetting of certain information before such threads would be allowed to stay on for too long and if proof cannot be provided to substantiate such threads then they should be taken down.

Where would we be if we lost all honesty and truth? Who would even take Nairaland seriously anymore?

Otem made some serious and suspiciously dishonest claims and the way all this is panning out shows that it indeed is a dishonest claim. He Otem could simply show us a snapshot of the email the doctor sent him which clearly shows the time stamp same way the alleged doctor has posted otems email but without a time stamp.

This is not too much to do but will Otem do so? He wouldnt simply because he knows his lies would be discovered.

I have dealt with him in the past and can say for a truth that he eats lies, breaths lies and shiits them too.

Same should be done to HardMirror

" From Pastor to Atheist "

Unbelievable ! grin grin

God-haters cooking up lies just to besmirch Christianity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Same should be done to HardMirror

" From Pastor to Atheist "

Unbelievable ! grin grin

God-haters cooking up lies just to besmirch Christianity

My Brother Oyinbo calls it sensational Journalism and such are not ever graced on serious media platforms and only for softsells where Gullible people congregate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Seun(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
It looks to me like you're trying to cover up the secret.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:

If this is directed at those of us calling for vetting of his claims then you have got it wrong Seun. Why would we cover it up? We only want the truth. The source is known for lies so he has to show that his claims are credible enough to be taken seriously.

If he can prove this is true is that not a higher ground to stand on with a megaphone to blast the pastors and christianity from? He would be the one gaining and not us.

All we ask is for him to produce proof and i have clearly stated the simplest way to do so. I can post screengrabs of chats and indeed practically every android device can do so so is it too hard for him to post the alleged email he claims the doctor first sent him before they spoke on the phone?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
otemanuduno:
So you expect a non-nairalander to have an old Nairaland account? Seun asked for this and I told him. I didn't even know he would have the time to open a Nairaland account.
Fine. He has now opened a thread.
Buy a new line, its not expensive. Wen you are emailed answer it. We shall speak and get to assertain the voice differences, this is to make sure you are not Doctor Belarus.

We shall also pm Doctor Belarus, we shall further speak with him too. We will pick it from there. Names, numbers and addresses of the fakes should be provided, if they live in our states or cities, we shall visit them. Interviews shall be done. Videos of the programmes where these fake patients claim their healing shall be provided too.

We shall see the previous and present states.

Shey you want to disgrace Pastors? We'll help you disgrace them.

Otem, a Train is coming your way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Anas09:

Buy a new line, its not expensive. Wen you are emailed answer it. We shall speak and get to assertain the voice differences, this is to make sure you are not Doctor Brlarush.

We shall also pm Doctor Brlarush, we shall further speak with him too. We will pick it from there. Names, numbers and addresses of the fakes should be provided, if they live in our states or cities, we shall visit them. Interviews shall be done. Videos of the programmes where these fake patients claim their healing shall be provided too.

grin grin Warrior
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:
No Seun, no covering up of anything here. We are ready to help u expose thiefing pastors.

Now, ask Otem to agree to the terms i suggest. You know exactly what am talking about. It has been done here before. Go ahead to tell him.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
damogul:

grin grin Warrior
I have had it up to here with this Otem.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by felixomor: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Otem is finished.

grin
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
felixomor:
Otem is finished.

grin

I have studied the guy extremely well. When he knows he is caught he will suddenly go cold on Niaraland and hardly make posts. But the moment everything dies down he will start attacking everything and everyone.

This time he must produce proof for all his sensationalism.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by felixomor: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
damogul:

I have studied the guy extremely well. When he knows he is caught he will suddenly go cold on Niaraland and hardly make posts. But the moment everything dies down he will start attacking everything and everyone.

Yes o
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by LordCenturion(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
damogul:

Otemanuduno doesn't have time for ur child play, he got something better to do than arguing with u, he wrote wat he was told, nobody knows if the doctor tell him the truth or not, Otem has nothing to do about this, that doctor can give him false story just to recognize him...

2 Likes

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by LordCenturion(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Anas09:

No Seun, no covering up of anything here. We are ready to help u expose thiefing pastors.

Now, ask Otem to agree to the terms i suggest. You know exactly what am talking about. It has been done here before. Go ahead to tell him.

Wat do u want to gain in this, which proof u want again, he should give u the doctor number or those fake patients number?, guy, u no get work, u better face ur god and worshipping him instead of becoming fbi, everyone knows that Christianity is full of lies and deceit, if I were Otem, I won't reply u again...
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
LordCenturion:

Otemanuduno doesn't have time for ur child play, he got something better to do than arguing with u, he wrote wat he was told, nobody knows if the doctor tell him the truth or not, Otem has nothing to do about this, that doctor can give him false story just to recognize him...

Are you now his mouthpiece? He can come and say this by himself if that were the case so stop offering him a way of escape. If the information is false let him be the one to insinuate so and not you. Let Otem fight his own battles or which part of let him fight his own battles do you not understand?
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
LordCenturion:

Wat do u want to gain in this, which proof u want again, he should give u the doctor number or those fake patients number?, guy, u no get work, u better face ur god and worshipping him instead of becoming fbi, everyone knows that Christianity is full of lies and deceit, if I were Otem, I won't reply u again...

Sharrap! You are the one to mind your own business. Are you Otem? What do you hope to gain by defending him when you were not privy to what he discussed with the alleged doctor or were you there when they spoke?

Your kind indeed are the gullible kind and i am sure if tomorrow Otem declares himself as God you would believe him and be his first Disciple of Otegurumaharaji.

Leave Otem to fight for himself! Are you his PA?

2 Likes

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by hopefulLandlord: 12:40am On Nov 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Otem is gifted in the art of lying. We already know that.

while the jury is still out on Otem's claim of Belarusian Nigerian;
I have a feeling that this post of yours I quoted should be taken with a pinch of salt based on seeing some of your posts sometime back claiming Hardmirror lied, when Hardmirror challenged you to pick out the lie he told you started dancing around and it was very pathetic and painful
You're playing a very sad and dishonest game when you make statements like this

remember this?

naijadeyhia:

Give me one reason why I should believe you when you are well known to be a [b]chronic liar.[b] Give me just one good reason.

HardMirror:

Can u point to just one single lie I have told here? And your evidence that it's a lie. Thank you as I await ur full cooperation in this investigation of hardmirror's lies

naijadeyhia:

Would a liar admit to his lies or he would just concoct another lie to validate the existing one. I know your games so will not indulge you thereby derailing this thread. I know what I know about you and am watching you closely....sleep with that.

Everyone on NL including its owner knows I am not the kind of believer who minces words. I am a straight shooter.

HardMirror:

Oga! Simple question give me simple direct answers. Where are the lies told by hardmirror? You just said I am a chronic liar so pointing to at least 20 lies shld not be a problem, but all I am asking for is just one lie and your evidence that it is a lie. Geez!

naijadeyhia:

Go and face a wall or something. Here you were telling the OP to make the mad man his friend and then ask him for winning numbers to your habitual betting acts but here you told a fictional story of a similar occurrence you had but you never thought of making your own character a friend and asking him for bettinf odds.

Lying never looks good on anyone but for you its a smash hit.

Why did you not make your own story character a friend and get him to give you betting oddd afterall you were well into gambling long before August.

Pants on fire....what are the first words?

HardMirror:

So where is the lie? I still don't see it. Lol
And did I not state that all the man did was just guess my home town, no purpose nothing and since I am not superstitious I had no need to make give him any attention, I don't get impressed easily. Let the op go ahead and make his millions.
You said I am well known as a liar, point to one lie, yet you are struggling. Does't that make you that liar?

naijadeyhia:

struggling? did you just say struggling? I laugh in atheism (if such a laughter exists)

where did the OP even remotely mention he is a gambling man such as yu have habitually become? Here I am talking sensibly and there you are dwelling on the OP using the mad man to make His millions...Why dont you cavort with the next mad man you see and use him to make your millions since your mibd is so fixated on usingmad men to make millions via betting odds yet your own opportunity you laughed it off as coincidence yet still advocating mad money to the OP.

I have told you before and I repeat...you are pathetic!

HardMirror:

Are you through?
How does all these story prove that I am a chronic liar? U said I am a chronic liar, show me just one lie and your evidence. Simple. Not all these stories

naijadeyhia:

And you think I would indulge you when its already an establish truth here on NL?

Jesus asked his followers who people think he is and who they also think he is.. I suggest you open a seperate thread and not derail this and ask for an opinion from Nairalanders here in the religion section who they think you are. That way you would get an aggregate assessment and not deny my words.

HardMirror:

I see why I shld not take you serious now. This is like the fourth time I am replying you here and yet you have failed to point out my "chronic lies" you conclude by saying it is an "established truth" who established the "truth" where are the lies? You are trying to evade my question by giving the excuse that you don't want to derail this thread (as if you care). Where are the lies and the evidences that they are lies?

naijadeyhia:

Unlike you i do care about the truths in this thread as I am not as close minded as you are and would not want to be your pawn towards the derailing of such an honest innocent truthful thread. So do yourself a favour and don't take my accusations seriously if thag would help you but do go a step further by asking nairalanders via a separate thread who they think you are. When done with the survey you can tag me.

HardMirror:

Hehehehehe
This man sha.
Who made you the judge of truths and lies on nairaland? Lol
I guess you were there with the op when the mad man called him by his full names and you are yet to point to a single lie I ever told here, don't forget the evidences too o

there are certain possibilities here

1 you are a habitual liar and so call everyone else a liar to feel good about yourself being a liar, its called "psychological projection"

Psychological projection is a theory in
psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. [ For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting .

2. you are calling people anything bad you want them to be, repeating it from time to time in order to:

i. make yourself start believing the person is a liar

ii. make the person start believing it

iii. in order to make neutrals reading start believing and calling him liar too

iv. all of the above

if you say something many times over, people would start to believe it, doesn't matter if that "something" is truth or lie"

mind you, I ain't saying Otem can't possibly be lying, I'm just pointing this out to show that there's a flaw on your end

NB: Otem should show us those emails anyways although I wouldn't be surprised if he does provide it and you (and your friends) shift the goalposts, perhaps call it Photoshop, plan work or ask for another proof again afterall "What evidence can satisfy a skeptical theistic mind?"

but then, even me want to see those mails

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 1:48am On Nov 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

while the jury is still out on Otem's claim of Belarusian Nigerian;
I have a feeling that this post of yours I quoted should be taken with a pinch of salt based on seeing some of your posts sometime back claiming Hardmirror lied, when Hardmirror challenged you to pick out the lie he told you started dancing around and it was very pathetic and painful
You're playing a very sad and dishonest game when you make statements like this

remember this?

there are certain possibilities here

1 you are a habitual liar and so call everyone else a liar to feel good about yourself being a liar, its called "psychological projection"

Psychological projection is a theory in
psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. [ For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting .

2. you are calling people anything bad you want them to be, repeating it from time to time in order to:

i. make yourself start believing the person is a liar

ii. make the person start believing it

iii. in order to make neutrals reading start believing and calling him liar too

iv. all of the above

[i]if you say something many times over, people would start to believe it, doesn't matter if that "something" is truth or lie"

mind you, I ain't saying Otem can't possibly be lying, I'm just pointing this out to show that there's a flaw on your end

NB: Otem should show us those emails anyways although I wouldn't be surprised if he does provide it and you (and your friends) shift the goalposts, perhaps call it Photoshop, plan work or ask for another proof again afterall "What evidence can satisfy a skeptical theistic mind?"

but then, even me want to see those mails

Your problem runs deep. Deeper than even you know. Here we are talking about Otem and what is clearly a false story and here you are springing one about another thread. You guys are so lucky Seun is an Atheist and seems to cover your asses but if it were my forum, every sensational tale must be backed with proof as i would not want to be linked with falsehood.

Oh you guys are indeed lucky!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by raphieMontella: 2:19am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Your problem runs deep. Deeper than even you know. Here we are talking about Otem and what is clearly a false story and here you are springing one about another thread. You guys are so lucky Seun is an Atheist and seems to cover your asses but if it were my forum, every sensational tale must be backed with proof as i would not want to be linked with falsehood.

oh please!
Spare us that shvt..
The christian threads nko?
The madman who called a christians full name...did he back his story tale with proof??
I cant even name them!
Anas09 is all about contacting the patients..etc..
If i'm not mistaken..you havent provided proof of your lazarus who you raised from the dead...
Etc..
So..its better we check them all!

2 Likes

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 21, 2016
Anas09:

I have had it up to here with this Otem.

grin grin
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 21, 2016
This Nairaland religion section has turned to a joke. Both sides I mean.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by jonbellion(m): 5:44am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Sharrap! You are the one to mind your own business. Are you Otem? What do you hope to gain by defending him when you were not privy to what he discussed with the alleged doctor or were you there when they spoke?

Your kind indeed are the gullible kind and i am sure if tomorrow Otem declares himself as God you would believe him and be his first Disciple of Otegurumaharaji.

Lol funny enough this is what you do for jeebus
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by jonbellion(m): 5:48am On Nov 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

oh please!
Spare us that shvt..
The madman who called a christians full name...did he back his story tale with proof??
I cant even name them!
If i'm not mistaken..you havent provided proof of your lazarus who you raised from the dead...
Etc..
chaiiiii!
shocked don't forget that healing amputee thread too
It just died down

1 Like

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 5:50am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

So a person who just opened a new account would share his own post the way an old member would abi? ...

This is one lie you would never be able to wrigglr out of. We are still waiting for you and your Belarushians proof or forever be branded a liar which though I already pegged you to be b4 now
the way you reason no be here o. Do you even know something? The guy has shown how being inexperienced on NL he is by clicking on the 'share' button. You know why I said that? He has no 'follower' yet he saw 'share' and clicked on it. Who is he sharing it to? That's one hell of reasoning you don't have naijadeyhia. undecided
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 5:53am On Nov 21, 2016
Anas09:

Buy a new line, its not expensive. Wen you are emailed answer it. We shall speak and get to assertain the voice differences, this is to make sure you are not Doctor Belarus.

We shall also pm Doctor Belarus, we shall further speak with him too. We will pick it from there. Names, numbers and addresses of the fakes should be provided, if they live in our states or cities, we shall visit them. Interviews shall be done. Videos of the programmes where these fake patients claim their healing shall be provided too.

One claim and you are crying foul. By the time I release ten more, let me see what you're going to do by then. Otem is here to stay and no one can stop him because Yahweh is helpless cheesy

1 Like

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 5:58am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Damogul aka Naijadeyhia, I won't have much word with you until you switch over to your 4evergod account. This Damogul account has been used by you to defend several claims of 4evergod and Naijadeyhia your other accounts in the past, such that you don't need to be taken serious anymore.

Just answer me this question: Are u Damogulxx, Naijadeyhia and 4evergod or not?

And at the bolded, EVEN IF THE SUN AND MOON REVOLVES AROUND ME, I AM STILL A HUMAN BEING. I AM NOT A SELFISH BEING LIKE EUSEBIUS THE LIAR(one of the gods whom you worship as Jesus Christ)WHO BROUGHT THE STORY OF FAULKIN(jesus of the Neanderthal period) into our own world here and make it look real as if it happened in our world.

1 Like

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2016
felixomor:
Otem is finished.

grin
Finished? Happy that your real name is here FELIX. You will see this statement of yours in the ACT OF THE BRAINITES as said exactly and the future people shall know how evil you are for wishing me to be FINISHED as Goddys the false prophet of Yahweh did against me and failed in those days. Even the memory of Goddys false prophecy from Yahweh shall not be left out of the ACTS OF THE BRAINITES.

And who are the BRAINITES? Those who speak sensible and logical things, using their brains; not those who use 95% of a FALSE BOOK to justify their claims and use only 5% of their reasoning faculty. You qualify as one of the latter.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by felixomor: 6:29am On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
Finished? Happy that your real name is here FELIX. You will see this statement of yours in the ACT OF THE BRAINITES as said exactly and the future people shall know how evil you are for wishing me to be FINISHED as Goddys the false prophet of Yahweh did against me and failed in those days. Even the memory of Goddys false prophecy from Yahweh shall not be left out of the ACTS OF THE BRAINITES.

And who are the BRAINITES? Those who speak sensible and logical things, using their brains; not those who use 95% of a FALSE BOOK to justify their claims and use only 5% of their reasoning faculty. You qualify as one of the latter.

"finished" in the sense that you are a fraud and you have been exposed.

Shame on you,

Mr Belarusian 419.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by hopefulLandlord: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

this is what you have to say?

where is the proof of YOUR sensational tale of Hardmirror's lies when he asked for it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by hopefulLandlord: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:

This Damogul account has been used by you to defend several claims of 4evergod and Naijadeyhia your other accounts in the past, such that you don't need to be taken serious anymore.

kindly give proof of him using one account to defend claims of his other accounts
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:

Damogul aka Naijadeyhia, I won't have much word with you until you switch over to your 4evergod account. This Damogul account has been used by you to defend several claims of 4evergod and Naijadeyhia your other accounts in the past, such that you don't need to be taken serious anymore.

Just answer me this question: Are u Damogulxx, Naijadeyhia and 4evergod or not?

And at the bolded, EVEN IF THE SUN AND MOON REVOLVES AROUND ME, I AM STILL A HUMAN BEING. I AM NOT A SELFISH BEING LIKE EUSEBIUS THE LIAR(one of the gods whom you worship as Jesus Christ)WHO BROUGHT THE STORY OF FAULKIN(jesus of the Neanderthal period) into our own world here and make it look real as if it happened in our world.

Your lie has been exposed. Stop trying to derail this thread opened by your Belarusian mystery doctor. He allegedly opened this thread to back up your claims so let him finish what he began.

I know you plan to shift our gaze from why we are here but this will not work.

let your doctor friend speak up or you forever will be known as Otem the liar
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by rhektor(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2016
Anas09:

Seun:

See seun that is accusing one person of covering the truth please ogami Seun why did you hide the thread that asked a question about you being a Muslim or not? Instead of answering that question you remove that thread. We are no fools here just tell us in plain language if this forum is meant to troll Christians while you hide as an atheist. I know you might decide to ban me for stating this however I care less all I'm after I the truth.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

oh please!
Spare us that shvt..
I cant even name them!
Etc..

I drop truth and Seun himself has refused to get up and go out to investigate and confirm my claims despite my offering him the choice to do so repeatedly.

I volunteered to be verified unlike this otem guy who is being dodgy.

I have said repeatedly that I am willing to drop names, addresses, hospitals etc but guess what this same otem knowing this is truth turned around to claim that I am paying people to lie.

I guess I would also pay doctors to lie and put their license in jeopardy while also given anyone access to them for verification. I even mentioned one of the doctors names and hospitals at a certain point....Dr Onuoha the director of Peninsular hospital Ikota lekki and he was the national secretary for the association of Gynaecologists. I suppose such a distinguished man would want to put his license in jeopardy at the risk of a lie abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This is the reason why some Christians Still Fornicate And Even Masturbate / I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! / Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.