Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua (57304 Views)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 3:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Dongreat:

God bless you too man. A shame that so many Christians follow "men of God" blindly forgetting that they are mortals and highly prone to mistakes. One gift to men from God is the ability of men to reason and choice his own path but many just believe anything heard from "men of God" and not question reality. True Christians know prophesies, and the wise know prediction. God can't give a prophesy and it fails. It's just a case of a prediction gone wrong and not a failed prophesy from my God who can't change or make a mistake. Omni is my God.
Paperback
By (author) Professor Willem Ouweneel

T.B.Joshua : A Ministry of Signs and Wonders - The Biography, Theology and Ministry of Prophet TB Joshua of Lagos, Nigeria

This book has been written by a prominent Dutch theologian who has authored more than 100 books on reformed evangelical theology. Until recently he was anti-charismatic in his personal theology. That was until Professor Willem Ouweneel's daughter, who was sterile and unable to have children, visited the church of TB Joshua in Nigeria and was prayed for, and subsequently healed.

Prof.Willem Ouweneel’s daughter recently gave birth!
At the time of praying for her, TB Joshua gave a detailed prophecy about her father Willem, which intrigued him enough to visit Nigeria himself.

On Professor Willem Ouwenel's first visit, he himself was healed from a long-term throat infection and a relative travelling with him was healed of visual impairment. This was the beginning of a spiritual journey for the author which has led him to question and revise many long-held beliefs.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 3:54am On Nov 26, 2016
seedsower:
What about the case of Hezekiah in the Bible? Was the prophecy by Prophet Isaiah fake?

A prophecy was given that He will die, but he prayed to God and God gave him more 15years.
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIA ! THIS IGNORANCE IS A TRAP.
DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically and effectively change the lives of the suffering masses.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.
Now we have no more excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.
It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.
Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for effective healing for terminal illness,scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2016
ScienceWatch:
I agree with you that I will think it is a miracle, if He steals my chicken.

Now see if you got the courage to do the hard work of researching and verifying the facts I have kindly supplied for your eyed only.
Please come back when you are ready with your findings. All enlightened Nairaland readers are waiting.. The fools wont give a damn !

TODAY JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH IS STILL ON TRIAL ! The Jews, Muslims and even fake Christians are ready to crucify Him as he reveals Himself and His WORKS through the Holy Prophet TB Joshua. Just like the Jewish church leaders deceived their congregations, Christian church leaders world wide are deceiving their congregations. THATS WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !

Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!

He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Remember, Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be Biblicaly and also scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
more Rubbish! you still made no sense, it's gullible fools like you who accuses children of witchcraft because your crooked pastors says so, every thing your pastor says is Right and from God, if your pastors so much believe in heaven as they have been telling lies to people like you, why are they so interested in Accquiring so much wealth on earth? like mansions, private jets, media houses and all other business outlets? did Jesus christ own any church, private jets, expensive cars or mansions? it's because they do not believe in your so called heaven your pastors are not even sure they will go to heaven when they die. when you see your pastor next time ask hm were all the thite and donations goes to. ofcoures! you are not going to ask him because you are so brainwashed you will never question him, you mention devils were did you meet the devil? devil does not exists it's your pastors invention to make you believe in all his crooked lies, ask
him to show you were the devil lives, i can bet my ass he doesn't even know. wake up! from your religious slumber you fuvking gullible cretinious nicompoop! grin
i don't need your crooked pastors asistants to see God if i want to see God and his miracles i will seek him myself, i don't need to go to church. it's blind, gullible and lazy so called christians like you who need pastors

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Princewell2012(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Thanks for your interesting comments. I just have to repeat one thing again;

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives. We are unique, created with free will. I agree, the facts prove that other prophets before Jesus performed miracles, but the facts also prove that the miracles Jesus Christ did was unique to Him. I am amazed that for the past two thousand years no one, no other religion or person can perform the same miracles, except when they are powerfully anointed with the Holy Spirit.

The focus is not on the Holy Prophet TB Joshua's personal works, but the works only the Holy Spirit will do because of His anointing.
Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel.

It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God in our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us ! It is so that church goers have a means of recognizing a true pastor from a FAKE pastor.

Joh 5:20 For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.

Joh 5:21 For as the true God raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.

Joh 5:22 For the true God judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto eternal life.

Have you ever wondered why many people have a hard time honoring Jesus?
Here Jesus explains this problem very clearly.

Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

We are greatly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miracles/ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

Good morning sir.

Hmmm i have nothing against prophet TB Joshua. He has actually been doing his best pertaining the character of Christ, which is mainly love. And he has proved it to the core. Which i will not fail to attest . I was once a member of that church, i belong to Joshua group, that was long time ago.
By the grace of God am an evangelist and you know we don't stays in one place. But am only afraid of distraction.

Whatever that is taking us back from the line we were following as a Christian which is heaven is to me a complete distraction.

Let us looks forward to that golden gate. Politics, betting, football predictions, weather forecasting and other forms of predictions is going to distract us and reduced our personality.

Emmanuel.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Princewell2012:

Good morning sir.

Hmmm i have nothing against prophet TB Joshua. He has actually been doing his best pertaining the character of Christ, which is mainly love. And he has proved it to the core. Which i will not fail to attest . I was once a member of that church, i belong to Joshua group, that was long time ago.
By the grace of God am an evangelist and you know we don't stays in one place. But am only afraid of distraction.

Whatever that is taking us back from the line we were following as a Christian which is heaven is to me a complete distraction.

Let us looks forward to that golden gate. Politics, betting, football predictions, weather forecasting and other forms of predictions is going to distract us and reduced our personality.

Emmanuel.
Hi Princewell2012, Thanks again for your insightful comments.
As I examine The Holy Prophets brilliant way of teaching his congregation the deeper meanings of Jesus's profound words, I slowly become aware the He has an extraordinary insight into the Gospels deepest messages. This combined with many practical demonstrations of the reliable POWER of the WORD removes many doubts that have blocked effective salvation. Thats why Jesus used the same method to bring about believe that leads to salvation.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
gypsey:
more Rubbish! you still made no sense, it's gullible fools like you who accuses children of witchcraft because your crooked pastors says so, every thing your pastor says is Right and from God, if your pastors so much believe in heaven as they have been telling lies to people like you, why are they so interested in Accquiring so much wealth on earth? like mansions, private jets, media houses and all other business outlets? did Jesus christ own any church, private jets, expensive cars or mansions? it's because they do not believe in your so called heaven your pastors are not even sure they will go to heaven when they die. when you see your pastor next time ask hm were all the thite and donations goes to. ofcoures! you are not going to ask him because you are so brainwashed you will never question him, you mention devils were did you meet the devil? devil does not exists it's your pastors invention to make you believe in all his crooked lies, ask
him to show you were the devil lives, i can bet my ass he doesn't even know. wake up! from your religious slumber you fuvking gullible cretinious nicompoop! grin
i don't need your crooked pastors asistants to see God if i want to see God and his miracles i will seek him myself, i don't need to go to church. it's blind, gullible and lazy so called christians like you who need pastors
Wow! you make it easy to understand why your mother named you Gypsey. After careful reading of your comments, you actually make it very easy for millions of wise people to believe that devils are real. Thanks for that !

Read this carefully, you may just just reply and surprise the enlightened Niaraland readers;

Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel. It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God in our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !

Joh 5:20 For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.

Joh 5:21 For as the true God raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.

Joh 5:22 For the true God judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto eternal life.

Have you ever wondered why many people have a hard time honouring Jesus?

Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

We are greatly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miracles/ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Wow! you make it easy to understand why your mother named you Gypsey. After careful reading of your comments, you actually make it very easy for millions of wise people to believe that devils are real. Thanks for that !

Read this carefully, you may just just reply and surprise the enlightened Niaraland readers;

Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel. It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God in our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !

you! have been brainwashed to the point of no return, you have sold your soul to crooked pastors, it would not matter how i try to explain to you that they are liars you have adamantly refused to see past your gullibility. take my advice try thinking rationally some times it will do your brains some good, think what if those so called pastor are liars? who made them pastors? were you there when God made them pastors? why do you call them men of God? does it mean i am not a man of God? i thought that every human beign is made by God and of God so why do these crooked pastors call themselves men of God? if they are as Good as they have claimed to be why haven't they saved nigeria as a country from all the atrocities.
every one can just wake up one morning and claim they are pastors and you will believe without question, i dare you again next time you see your pastor ask him were all the thite and donations money is or why all the money is in his bank account and on his name, pastoring is not a profession, ocupation or business venture. it is vocational even jesus christ had a job as a carpenter. but your pastor has made church a business venture some thing to reap gullible folk like you off with.

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 1:18am On Nov 28, 2016
gypsey:
you! have been brainwashed to the point of no return, you have sold your soul to crooked pastors, it would not matter how i try to explain to you that they are liars you have adamantly refused to see past your gullibility. take my advice try thinking rationally some times it will do your brains some good, think what if those so called pastor are liars? who made them pastors? were you there when God made them pastors? why do you call them men of God? does it mean i am not a man of God? i thought that every human beign is made by God and of God so why do these crooked pastors call themselves men of God? if they are as Good as they have claimed to be why haven't they saved nigeria as a country from all the atrocities.
every one can just wake up one morning and claim they are pastors and you will believe without question, i dare you again next time you see your pastor ask him were all the thite and donations money is or why all the money is in his bank account and on his name, pastoring is not a profession, ocupation or business venture. it is vocational even jesus christ had a job as a carpenter. but your pastor has made church a business venture some thing to reap gullible folk like you off with.
Hi Gypsey, It is sad to hear that your caravan got stuck a few years ago.
Things are moving on, Gypsey ! [/b]So unfortunately I wont be taking your terrible advice. Thanks anyway for the offer.

[b] The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed
and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 1:22am On Nov 28, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Hi Gypsey, It is sad to hear that your caravan got stuck a few years ago.
Things are moving on, Gypsey ! [/b]So unfortunately I wont be taking your terrible advice. Thanks anyway for the offer.

[b] The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed
and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Hi Gypsey, I am glad I refused your terrible advice.
Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

What are the FRUIT that Jesus refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions [/b]are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

[b] Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists [/b]that humbly want spiritual enlightenment in;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

[b]Today, we are blessed
to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 1:33am On Nov 28, 2016
gypsey:
Hi Gypsey, I am glad I refused your terrible advice.
Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

What are the FRUIT that Jesus refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions [/b]are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.

[b] Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists [/b]that humbly want spiritual enlightenment in;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

[b]Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 1:44am On Nov 28, 2016
gypsey:
[b]Take it easy Gypsey, [/b]your caravan may come unhooked and cause you greater loss.

[b]Here Jesus explains why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders [/b]are an extremely important part of His Mission. Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

[b]Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified [/b]in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:16am On Nov 28, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Stop copying and pasting on my mentions. What make a prophet(Or analyst) authentic is his series of correct predictions or so called prophecy. What T.B Joshua is literary saying with that rubbish he spew up there is that a divine prophecy from a so call supreme being can be wrong. That means any Tom, Dick and Harry can prophesied and if it didn't come to pass they can bring up the same rubbish excuse. So what do you need a prophet for?
[b]The holy Prophet TB Joshua [/b]helped the christians in America to decide their destiny. We all have free choice, but we need information.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:19am On Nov 28, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Zombie spotted!!!
DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd [/b]that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically and effectively change the lives of the suffering masses.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.
Now we have no more excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.
It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.

[b]Can one escape
the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.

Nigeria, Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for effective healing for terminal illness,scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:22am On Nov 28, 2016
tianshie:

You, sir, are a fool.
Oh, this may help !

Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel.
It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God in our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !

Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except if the true God sends them to me.

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by GrandMufti: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2016
vivymako:
I stand with Prophet TB Joshua. Its said that a prophet is not recognized or acknowledged in his own place..so I'm not surprised. We don't know what we have.

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Heavenly102: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2016
ScienceWatch:
[b]The holy Prophet TB Joshua [/b]helped the christians in America to decide their destiny. We all have free choice, but we need information.
Ok so anybody can become a Prophet if they warn people about possible impending outcomes??

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
aiksneffects:

TB Joshua rebuked by a legitimate pastor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MqJ2qQ3dZU
There is only one way to know a legitimate pastor from a fake one. Do you know how?

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.” If pastors cant fulfill this command of Jesus, he is fake and is unable to give to the suffering masses what Jesus want to give. The pastors theological qualifications dont count here.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by oceanofgames: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2016
Best Pc Games Download website link http://oceanofgamespc.com/

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ahmedbhutto: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by waji007: 10:52pm On May 05, 2017
Best Software Website is https://getintopci.com
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by paulinajohnes: 6:29pm On May 23, 2017
SycophanticGoat:
This man no dey shame ni?
i totally agree with you love smiley
have a nice day.
https://skidrowsgames.com/
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by jatinder2: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Keep it up man! get into pc is my first website. Please take a look.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by marrylama(f): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
It cool man Keep it up world4free
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by bhutto110: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
check my newly created site Get into pc

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.