Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua (57303 Views)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Dongreat(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Princewell2012:

In the first place, why must God proffered trump over Hillary? Does it mean that trump is now a saint? I don't get it. Like you rightly said, which i myself also believed. What business does God have with politics? He is even using nineveh as an example, so those who belong to the democratic party, i mean Hillary party, do they not also prayed that God should make Hillary to win?
2 is Hillary Clinton now a devil that American chooses to pray against her? Hmmm

you see, they used to say that you will needs ninety nine lies to cover up one lie. This is the case of prophet Tb Joshua. I also respect him so much but the best thing he need to do now is to keep quiet, and close his mouth over this issue.

Hmm they says nomather how many kilometers lies travels, truth will always catch up with him withen a minute.

So there is no need to worry so much, by their fruits we shall continue to know them.
We actually shares the same insight. God bless you.

God bless you too man. A shame that so many Christians follow "men of God" blindly forgetting that they are mortals and highly prone to mistakes. One gift to men from God is the ability of men to reason and choice his own path but many just believe anything heard from "men of God" and not question reality. True Christians know prophesies, and the wise know prediction. God can't give a prophesy and it fails. It's just a case of a prediction gone wrong and not a failed prophesy from my God who can't change or make a mistake. Omni is my God.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by chanx: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
"Reverse prayer to favour Trump"
This is very funny.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by seedsower(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
A prophecy must not come to pass. Hezekiah was told that He will die but the verdict was later changed by d same God.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by omadaken: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
SORRY TO HIS FOLLOWERS.

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by seedsower(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
What about the case of Hezekiah in the Bible? Was the prophecy by Prophet Isaiah fake?

A prophecy was given that He will die, but he prayed to God and God gave him more 15years.
DeHEIGHTS:
It's written :

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord , if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy 18:22 KJV

Temitope Joshua is a fake prophet. So fake.

Jonah's case is a way different. God demanded repentance from the people of Nineveh, or else they would perish. The people repented and asked for mercy, And God spared them. How does that relate to American Election?

Keep deceiving your brainwashed , gullible followers.
Let the magic continue.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
anetuno:
I am predicting that a new president will be sworn in in the US come January 2017. Let's see who can fast and pray to change God's mind grin
Hi Anetuno, I wish you all the best with your prediction. DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for effective healing for terminal illness,scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

* Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jewish nation was guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken them a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for effective healing for terminal illness,scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

* Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jewish nation was guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken them a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
soletar:
One has to be extremely stupid to believe this....

1. If Hilary had won, TB would have shouted " My Lord showed me"

2. Now Trump won and nullified his prophecy " Our prayers were answered"

50/50 chance and you still got it wrong.

Plenty of people felt Hilary would win (e.g Nate Silver- the great statistician), me inclusive...but we don't claim we are prophets

How can anyone with a functional brain still believe when he couldn't even predict his OWN building would collapse despite all his doomsday predictions?

Religion truly hinders the development of Africa. Hardly will you see any Westerner begging for manna to drop from heaven.

Pastors would preach gospels of prosperity but what of Bill Gates with a networth of $82 billion +? They would conveniently say he was blessed by Satan.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
chanx:
"Reverse prayer to favour Trump"
This is very funny.

grin grin grin

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
seedsower:
What about the case of Hezekiah in the Bible? Was the prophecy by Prophet Isaiah fake?

A prophecy was given that He will die, but he prayed to God and God gave him more 15years.
Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
diogochantel:
God will continue to strengthen you my Prophet. God bless you.
I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
stallion2:
GOD cannot lie, HIS words must surely come to pass, HIS words are true. if GOD changes HIS original profecy to a prophet HE will also reveal it to you again

While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically and effectively change the lives of the suffering masses.

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
melodyogonna:
sorry but what do you mean still correct in the spiritual realm
History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
vivymako:
I stand with Prophet TB Joshua. Its said that a prophet is not recognized or acknowledged in his own place..so I'm not surprised. We don't know what we have.
People are now lovingly helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

To the uninitiated he said this,
John 7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
John7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How do this man know all this, having never learned?
John7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS(miracles, signs, prophecy and many wonders) that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

In-spite of the scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and Wonders witnessed by them, a solution must be found as shown in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Here I see how Christ knew that we would never understand the blunt truth about himself, which could be answered like this;

I have no recognized theological education, I have not been ordained by any of your clergy. I am from God ! My WORKS (miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders) prove who I am.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
People are now lovingly helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

To the uninitiated he said this,
John 7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
John7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How do this man know all this, having never learned?
John7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS(miracles, signs, prophecy and many wonders) that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

In-spite of the scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and Wonders witnessed by them, a solution must be found as shown in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Here I see how Christ knew that we would never understand the blunt truth about himself, which could be answered like this;

I have no recognized theological education, I have not been ordained by any of your clergy. I am from God ! My WORKS (miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders) prove who I am.
DeHEIGHTS:
It's written :

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord , if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy 18:22 KJV

Temitope Joshua is a fake prophet. So fake.

Jonah's case is a way different. God demanded repentance from the people of Nineveh, or else they would perish. The people repented and asked for mercy, And God spared them. How does that relate to American Election?

Keep deceiving your brainwashed , gullible followers.
Let the magic continue.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
JUST ANOTHER PROPHET OF BAAL.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by luvinhubby(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:

All this your mumbo-jumbo did not address anything.

The fraudster said God showed him a woman won the U.S presidential elections, a man did.
Is he saying God is a liar?
Everything God said comes to pass, including the examples you gave thus making the likes of Moses true prophets. T.B. Joshua prophesied and it happened the opposite, that makes him a liar and not the God i serve.

3 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Chiedu4Trump: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nigeria is FULL of false Prophets.

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by melodyogonna(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

you are talking off-point, we are talking about tb jushua and you are copying and pasting things here!!

3 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by EreluY(f): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
TB Joshua is nothing but a FRAUD. That so many still fall for his SPIN and FARCE is a direct consequence of poverty which itself stems from misrule of Nigeria and the plundering of its wealth which meant that people are not only unenlightened (in spite of racking certificates from shoddy institutions) but also lack critical thinking and rational autonomy. Very shameful.

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by EreluY(f): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
melodyogonna:
you are talking off-point, we are talking about tb jushua and you are copying and pasting things here!!

Abi oo. Can you see how daft some people are. SHOCKING.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by smileyoo: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
its human nature, he only need more clever lies to cover the first lies. i stoped taking any of these prophets serious, when many yrs ago a prophet told me the yr i 'll die, bt to their suprise instead of my being afraid, & do what they ask me to do, i became angry & refuse to co- operate. my friend that took me there was surprised that am still alive & healthy after the expiration of dat yr. most xtains are in bondage because they lack godly knowledge.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Princewell2012(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dongreat:

God bless you too man. A shame that so many Christians follow "men of God" blindly forgetting that they are mortals and highly prone to mistakes. One gift to men from God is the ability of men to reason and choice his own path but many just believe anything heard from "men of God" and not question reality. True Christians know prophesies, and the wise know prediction. God can't give a prophesy and it fails. It's just a case of a prediction gone wrong and not a failed prophesy from my God who can't change or make a mistake. Omni is my God.

ok lets even look into the case of Jonah and nineveh.

God told Jonah to go to nineveh and told them that he is going to destroyed them for their sins and wickedness, Jonah refuse initially but at the long run he went eventually. We all know the story.

Now when the king of nineveh hears what God is about to do they and all his people fasted and put on sackcloth. Putting on sackcloth means in those day a total repentance. When God sees their heart he changed his mind.

Now lets ask a few questions here.

1 when God gave a warning, was he making or giving a prophesy?

Has Americans now been fasting and praying for their sins and wickedness? Is Americans now repented and a righteous nation like nineveh?

What is prophesy? Does Tb Joshua actually knows the meaning of prophesy? How can he use Jonah case as a case study? Does it means that members of synagogue church only believe when their G.O and never reads the bible themselves?

Mind you TB Joshua is not the only one in this web there were lots of others in it.

God bless you.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by afamaustin(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
l dont knw wot to tell him but let him remember that he cant fool everybody at the same time.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by monica40: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
BAAL PROPHET TB JOSHUA NEVER PROPHECIES ANYTHING GOOD
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
If not that we are all stupid as a country. This man should actually be in jail. Is it not the same man that his church collapsed some years back and 100s of South Africans died. A monumental shame. Yet we will be screaming xenophobia. O n pe. Abeg who is even giving him listening audience.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by omojeesu(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
anetuno:
I am predicting that a new president will be sworn in in the US come January 2017. Let's see who can fast and pray to change God's mind grin

HE IS NOT NOR HAS EVER REPRESENTED GOD!
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by basadenet: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
This will be his last prediction.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
aiksneffects:

TB Joshua rebuked by a legitimate pastor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MqJ2qQ3dZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MqJ2qQ3dZU

I hope folks will listen to this man and smell the coffee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by oladepo2016(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Princewell2012(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:

Hmm initially i don't want to quote you. But in this case ur G.o says and i quote that God has listen to the prayers of the Americans and decided to changed the result. So which consequence are talking about again? Beside the story of Moses you cited is totally different from this one. Weather 30 or 40 years atleast they arrived at their destination. But in this case this one is completely a failed prophesy and God can never lie.

Even if Hillary Clinton contest again and later won is a different story entirely. Let gets that straith.

By the way prophesy is no longer raining. Christians were only waiting for the coming of Christ. And that's the only prophesy remaining for man.

Now listen to me sir, The old testament and the people of old testament Bc. Witnesses prophesy but the new testament is the fulfilment of those prophesies.

Church does not have any business with any election, football prediction or whatever. In fact we don't have any business with this world. Our home is heaven and we should strive to get there. Any men of God who still delight in giving prophesy about countries or presidential elections will continue to fail. The scriptures can never be broken.

Or does it not happen in nigerian, let even leave America alone. Do you you know how many general oversea that prophesied that Jonathan is going to win, at the end what happens?

So what if their prophesy comes to pass? What if Tb Joshua,s prophesy concerning American comes to pass ? Hmmm you know what would have happen, let me not use my own mouth to say it.

God bless you.

I actually modify my post to add this. I over heard you saying something about his good works. Hmmm.

Ps. Nobody goes to heaven because of good work. Adams generations also does alots of good works. Jesus is not the only person that began to do miracles. Miracles have been existing even before Christ. Read ur bible again you will see it urself. But Jesus is the only only ticket and good work that will take any man to heaven. And that should be our outmost concerned.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.