Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua (57302 Views)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Lasskeey: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2016
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by SmellingAnus(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2016
Ok
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2016
One has to be extremely stupid to believe this....

1. If Hilary had won, TB would have shouted " My Lord showed me"

2. Now Trump won and nullified his prophecy " Our prayers were answered"

50/50 chance and you still got it wrong.

Plenty of people felt Hilary would win (e.g Nate Silver- the great statistician), me inclusive...but we don't claim we are prophets

How can anyone with a functional brain still believe when he couldn't even predict his OWN building would collapse despite all his doomsday predictions?

Religion truly hinders the development of Africa. Hardly will you see any Westerner begging for manna to drop from heaven.

Pastors would preach gospels of prosperity but what of Bill Gates with a networth of $82 billion +? They would conveniently say he was blessed by Satan.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Idrismusty97(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2016
What do you expect when an army of gullible followers is cheering him on.

When you know you have fvcked up but you don't want to let down your loyal fans cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by princechiemekam(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2016
Ok no wahala.....God dey

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by SycophanticGoat: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2016
This man no dey shame ni?

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2016
Philtrik:
What's your say?
Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by watchindelta(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2016
Idrismusty97:

When you know you have fvcked up but you don't want to let down your loyal fans cheesy.
Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

* Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2016
This man no wan gree oo

Anyway

Ma mate no dey here...
*Leaves thread for men people wey dey see spirit

3 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2016
Idrismusty97:

* Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jews were guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken the Jews a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by tianshie(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

You, sir, are a fool.

30 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2016
so prayers can change prophecy embarassed

But the scripture says no word of God will go without fulfilled

7 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by litaninja(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2016
Some people can sell send at a beach...and some mumu will buy.

4 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Rajiolaade: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2016
TB should face his JOB /BUSINESS, no job without inherent hazard, bump,or shortcomings, the miscalculation has happened & gone.

4 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by AdisaOwala: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
[s]The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

* Remember that the Jews were guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken the Jews a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one. [/s]

Zombie spotted!!!

17 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by lathrowinger: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2016
He is a real man of God. Am a Muslim and I do believe him... he is far better of other pastors in Nigeria. Prophet tb Joshua and Father mbaka the real chosen... believed it or not.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Goodoldays(m): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2016
Where is the email they sent you pastor?

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Holamidhe(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2016
All i can type is

This man special advisers are genius .....

Back to Astro documentary

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Idrismusty97(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
Stop copying and pasting on my mentions. What make a prophet(Or analyst) authentic is his series of correct predictions or so called prophecy. What T.B Joshua is literary saying with that rubbish he spew up there is that a divine prophecy from a so call supreme being can be wrong. That means any Tom, Dick and Harry can prophesied and if it didn't come to pass they can bring up the same rubbish excuse. So what do you need a prophet for?

9 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by HonabFaj(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2016
But there are people who predicted and prophesied that Trump is gonna win, how come those ones saw it even before the prayer that you claim changes the outcome.
From my own point of view, I think some people watched it with 8D while some uses 2D.

9 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2016
In psychology, we call this "defense mechanism"

3 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by YaronAbdulkadir(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Justification never found in Jesus Christ...

My only example is Jesus Christ every other thing is as filthy as rag

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Kiddominant(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2016
I salute you sir.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Emasel(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2016
same thing I told people, a prophecy can be reversed with prayers. King Hezekiah is another clear example in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by blessedbanky: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:
This man mumu pass how i been think sef.
Don't mind the man. So na so TB Joshua love America so tey him and his worship decide to de pray for Trump victory. Oga stop deceiving gullible ones. Why didn't u do same when God was giving us a dullarkpo as president. Catch them here Den u see bible quotations. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by femi4: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Spaxon:
Sometimes I wonder if this MOG thinks that we are animals...

sha we are in a zoo already na
so he could do anything...
Trying hard to insult our intelligence. The more he tried to vindicate himself.....the more he sounded like a fool

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by superbouck(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2016
God hate Hillary Clinton if not God won't change her election in favour of Trump. this is what TB JOSHUA is trying to say.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by 2dice01: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:

kindly shut the fvckup...what are you trying to say exactly ...you got no point

6 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by yusufficient(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2016
I HAVE TOLD HIM TO STOP ALL THA SHIT

that is why this kind things happen last time...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.