Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua (57306 Views)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
The best place to truthfully learn all about the invisible spirit world, how it causes depression etc, dreams and how dreams and spirits effect our lives and the value of true knowledge is on Emmanuel.tv or Dstv CH 390 24hrs daily. See real people and listen carefully to their own testimonies. Scoan in Lagos, Nigeria has been examined by independent international spiritual leaders and found the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria to be biblically sound.

Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings and deliverance of evil spirits.
It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

Dont believe any critics on this matter. The most powerful international spiritual investigative teams went to Scoan Nigeria, and have confirmed it all as verifiable TRUTH.
THE TRUTH ABOUT TB JOSHUA AND SCOAN REVEALED !
A more factual account from someone who has visited the Church of the Synagogue is written by Professor Willem Ouweneel, a prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany. He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.
toltee4real:
Dats is the business. sharpman.

My problem with all this SO CALLED MEN of God is that even when they are cut red handed stealing or sleeping with another man's wife they will liken it to BIBLE, enough bible quote go come out sharp sharp.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Mpanyi: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dongreat:
I said it and will keep saying it " God has nothing to do with politics". While God plan is for every soul to be saved and influenced by the Holy Spirit, Politics aims at saving just a few of same philosophy and greatly controlled by men.
There are certain things that will make me to dislike any prophet and getting involved in politics is one of them. Teach your members the Christ way, "To Be Like Christ", and leave politics for politicians. "Give to Caesar what belongs to him and to God what belongs to him"
And to be sincere to ourselves, Christians, if Hillary had won it's no prophesy but, clever prediction. The man who saw the fall of the "twin tower" is what I called true prophesy.

Ps: TB J has gave corrected prophesy before but this one is certainly wrong and very controversial.

Kindly tell me which correct prophesy this man has ever given.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Dare2Try(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
God pls forgive me but this is a new version of stand up Nigeria comedy show, hope teju babyface, bumi Davies and Owen G are taking note

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by mcmyvoice: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
shotster50:
The man is still digging his own grave

who is digging whose grave? is it u who don't know his left from his right or d man of whose track records had confirm his call. u guys would just open ur mouth wide and speak rubbish in d name of commenting. must u write. I pity u
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Ayatullah(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
T. B. Joshua is a super con-master! His followers have a long, harrowing way to go with him in his game of deceitful prophecies.

"Èkó gba olè, ó gba arrangee bizness(419)" Those beneficiaries of T. B. Joshua pix below will always weave a plan to make T. B. Joshua relevant. To them it's a case of "Man must Chop!"

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by buchai: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Fantastic2m:
Not again.. I tut we closed this when he made the statement below..

tb joshua didnt know bible he said before that people did not understand his prophecy WOOLMAN now this one again he wants to claim that people prayed and God changed what he saw before WOMAN-------WOOLMAN----NINEVEH. Now Another modified lie that can be easily acceptable. Someone thought tb joshua this one because left for him he will still say manow or manloow. if he knows his bible very well he would have used NINEVEH lastweek to defend his prophecy But he waited untill some Americans sent him a mail. my advice to you do not dabble into politics with your preaching be straight in winning the souls to God not the way you go about it now.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by HtwoOw: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

You are wrong, it was never with them

E dakun e ma binu I no know say thier shame no be follow come, I don't assume say everybody dey carry come grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by mecussey(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
anetuno:
I am predicting that a new president will be sworn in in the US come January 2017. Let's see who can fast and pray to change God's mind grin

You think its certain.?...if God wants to change it, its as simple as pressing a button.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Mpanyi: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
seedsower:
What about the case of Hezekiah in the Bible? Was the prophecy by Prophet Isaiah fake?

A prophecy was given that He will die, but he prayed to God and God gave him more 15years.

Seems you've seriously been brainwashed. Any prophecy in the bible had to with sin/righteousness and how America's election and the prayer that made the 'evil' Clinton not to win still remain a mystery to me. Also about a prophecy not coming to pass, the prophet was always informed by the same God as far as I know. So why was your pastor TB not informed that the prophecy had been changed before the election result? Why did he wait to hear the election result from the media each and every one of us? How did the result confirm the prophecy and the prophet true/truthful?

3 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
People are now lovingly helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

To the uninitiated he said this,
John 7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
John7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How do this man know all this, having never learned?
John7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS(miracles, signs, prophecy and many wonders) that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

In-spite of the scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and Wonders witnessed by them, a solution must be found as shown in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Here I see how Christ knew that we would never understand the blunt truth about himself, which could be answered like this;

I have no recognized theological education, I have not been ordained by any of your clergy. I am from God ! My WORKS (miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders) prove who I am.

It's unfortunate that people are carried away by many magic tagged miracles in some religious gatherings today.

Be that as it may, miracles, signs and wonders; and magic are not yardstick to verify the authenticity or otherwise of an acclaimed man of God. The yardstick is the Word of God. By the time we weigh their actions, works, and inaction on the scale of the word of God, it would be clear whether they are sent by God or not.

That's why Jesus said by their fruit we shall know them.
Jesus said some would come on the last day, And say, we prophesied in your name, we did miracles. And Jesus said I would say to them, I know you not, depart from me, you that work iniquity!

Deuteronomy 18:22 tells us unequivocally how to discern or diagnose fake prophets or fake prophecies.
The word of God is supreme.

Temitope Joshua is fake. Take it or leave it!

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by noucompact(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
OH BOY SEE SMART MAN. I TALK AM. THEM THEY ALWAYS PREPARE THERE DEFENCE KEEP.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Aaronsrod: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
I caution all of you Never never mock or laugh at a man of God! One man like TB Joshua can kill you and send you to hell if you do this things. Do not be foolish!
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
seedsower:
What about the case of Hezekiah in the Bible? Was the prophecy by Prophet Isaiah fake?

A prophecy was given that He will die, but he prayed to God and God gave him more 15years.

Why do you people like to juxtapose issues that are unrelated? What's the relationship between Hezekiah's case and American Election?

God sent Isaiah to Hezekiah to tell him death was imminent. Hezekiah believed in God, went into fasting and prayers, reminded God how he'd been steadfast in his walk with God, And pleaded for mercy, And God gave him the grace to live longer.

So did America declare a national fast to tell God to upturn TB Joshua's prophecy? How many people even believed his prophecy?

He can tell you his followers whatever he likes.

It's unfortunate that people are carried away by many magic tagged miracles in some religious gatherings today.

Be that as it may, miracles, signs and wonders; and magic are not yardstick to verify the authenticity or otherwise of an acclaimed man of God. The yardstick is the Word of God. By the time we weigh their actions, works, and inaction on the scale of the word of God, it would be clear whether they are sent by God or not.

Jesus said some would come on the last day, And say, we prophesied in your name, we did miracles. And Jesus said I would say to them, I know you not, depart from me, you that work iniquity!

Deuteronomy 18:22 tells us unequivocally how to discern or diagnose fake prophets or fake prophecies.

Read Deuteronomy 18:22 over and over again, until the Holy Spirit enlightens your spirit, then you would know what we are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by shotster50(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
mcmyvoice:

who is digging whose grave? is it u who don't know his left from his right or d man of whose track records had confirm his call. u guys would just open ur mouth wide and speak rubbish in d name of commenting. must u write. I pity u

No I pity you, who are always able to swallow hook, line and sinker every morsel thrown at you in the name of seeking salvation... Your cult of personality as opposed the worship of the creator has blinded you all to reasoning. Your search for quick solutions has led you to shamans, so called magicians and their bag of tricks....
You keep searching in all the wrong places and asking all the wrong questions.

3 Likes

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by hamzeiy: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
really? this guy for just save himself from the embarrasmnt by been silent. a prophecy that can be changed by anything no longrr stands to be called a prophecy...prophecies cant be changed as the initiator i.e God( The All Knower )knows already if anyone might pray to change His mind on an event destined to happen as such no need to make an inspiration to any body on the matter.
mr tb joshua..you are false

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by sheilabook1111: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by sheilabook1111: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Best Pc Games Download Oceanofgames website link http://oceansoffgames.com
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by nijascammers: 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
toltee4real:
Dats is the business. sharpman.

My problem with all this SO CALLED MEN of God is that even when they are cut red handed stealing or sleeping with another man's wife they will liken it to BIBLE, enough bible quote go come out sharp sharp.
because they find market in millions of gullible Nigerians who are bruised and battered by poverty.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Bluffly: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
But Hilary won the wide votes and Trump won the College, the deciders. He might have seen that of the wide votes and not the college.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by EmmySparky(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lol TB JOSHUA iS good...sharp man with sharp sense...he quickly bend the truth and present one sharp excuse...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Kbantin: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
if u love yourself and family pls dont join this son of partition here to give a bad comment on any annoited man of God...seun osewa pls stop postin any bad news on tb josua or any prophet of God again..so as not to share in their suffering...dis man of God has raised desd people. ..make blind to see..help the needy who dont av hope at all...u wont post all dat on ur blog oo...i av not been to his synagogue before oo..pls dont let traffic of dis people implicate u pls..
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by princetom1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
luvinhubby:
Crook of a prophet T.B. Joshua trying to defend his fraudulent failed prophecy engineered to deceive more people.

Note, T.B Joshua is a fraud & fake prophet.

Na waaaaaa oooo, so, who are those that prayed that make God changed the outcome? How long or many prayers do Nigeria need to turn into us or uk, fake pastor, come tell us o, so that we can get out of this mess we are in. Mumu pastor and mumu worshippers

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by southernbelle(f): 6:10am On Nov 21, 2016
It's amazing and scary how people can use bible verses to justify anything these days. Christianity is no longer all black and white, there are now shades of gray.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by Hatrik(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2016
Chai then maybe we should start praying against the events of the end time infect pray against the prophecy of hell fire I mean who want to go to hell when prophecy can change........I don't see how the story of Jonah take relate to us election ooh

1 Like

Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by dorox(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2016
Kbantin:
if u love yourself and family pls dont join this son of partition here to give a bad comment on any annoited man of God...seun osewa pls stop postin any bad news on tb josua or any prophet of God again..so as not to share in their suffering...dis man of God has raised desd people. ..make blind to see..help the needy who dont av hope at all...u wont post all dat on ur blog oo...i av not been to his synagogue before oo..pls dont let traffic of dis people implicate u pls..

How did you become so certain that he has raised the dead, made the blind to see and gives meaningful help to the helpless beyond the occasional PR tokens if you have never been to his church?
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by LaryBoy(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2016
nobody should talk bad against the man of God pls... he only said what he saw.. God can decide to change it and u should know that he doesn't need to consult anyone before changing his mind or plans... so pls leave TB Joshua alone.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by LaryBoy(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2016
nobody should talk bad against the man of God pls... he only said what he saw.. God can decide to change it and u should know that he doesn't need to consult anyone before changing his mind or plans... so pls leave TB Joshua alone
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 1:56am On Nov 26, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

I will take it, then leave it. Your logic is skewed on this but I can see your confusion.

If the holy Prophet TB Joshua is FAKE, then you are saying that hundreds of thousands of people that have testified world wide that they are healed, delivered and blessed are lying fakes. You almost confused me too. But consider the facts below;

Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel. It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God in our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !
Joh 5:20 For the God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.
Joh 5:21 For as the true God raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.
Joh 5:22 For the true God judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto eternal life.

Have you ever wondered why many people have a hard time honoring Jesus?
Here Jesus explains this problem very clearly.

Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

We are greatly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miracles/ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Princewell2012:

Hmm initially i don't want to quote you. But in this case ur G.o says and i quote that God has listen to the prayers of the Americans and decided to changed the result. So which consequence are talking about again? Beside the story of Moses you cited is totally different from this one. Weather 30 or 40 years atleast they arrived at their destination. But in this case this one is completely a failed prophesy and God can never lie.

Even if Hillary Clinton contest again and later won is a different story entirely. Let gets that straith.

By the way prophesy is no longer raining. Christians were only waiting for the coming of Christ. And that's the only prophesy remaining for man.

Now listen to me sir, The old testament and the people of old testament Bc. Witnesses prophesy but the new testament is the fulfilment of those prophesies.

Church does not have any business with any election, football prediction or whatever. In fact we don't have any business with this world. Our home is heaven and we should strive to get there. Any men of God who still delight in giving prophesy about countries or presidential elections will continue to fail. The scriptures can never be broken.

Or does it not happen in nigerian, let even leave America alone. Do you you know how many general oversea that prophesied that Jonathan is going to win, at the end what happens?

So what if their prophesy comes to pass? What if Tb Joshua,s prophesy concerning American comes to pass ? Hmmm you know what would have happen, let me not use my own mouth to say it.

God bless you.

I actually modify my post to add this. I over heard you saying something about his good works. Hmmm.

Ps. Nobody goes to heaven because of good work. Adams generations also does alots of good works. Jesus is not the only person that began to do miracles. Miracles have been existing even before Christ. Read ur bible again you will see it urself. But Jesus is the only only ticket and good work that will take any man to heaven. And that should be our outmost concerned.

Thank you.
Thanks for your interesting comments. I just have to repeat one thing again;

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives. We are unique, created with free will. I agree, the facts prove that other prophets before Jesus performed miracles, but the facts also prove that the miracles Jesus Christ did was unique to Him. I am amazed that for the past two thousand years no one, no other religion or person can perform the same miracles, except when they are powerfully anointed with the Holy Spirit.

The focus is not on the Holy Prophet TB Joshua's personal works, but the works only the Holy Spirit will do because of His anointing.
Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel.

It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God in our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us ! It is so that church goers have a means of recognizing a true pastor from a FAKE pastor.

Joh 5:20 For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.

Joh 5:21 For as the true God raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.

Joh 5:22 For the true God judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto eternal life.

Have you ever wondered why many people have a hard time honoring Jesus?
Here Jesus explains this problem very clearly.

Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

We are greatly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miracles/ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:30am On Nov 26, 2016
melodyogonna:
you are talking off-point, we are talking about tb jushua and you are copying and pasting things here!!
I was tempted to make the same point with you.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:46am On Nov 26, 2016
gypsey:
you! Are a complete and utter mor'on!, as it has been said some gullibles like you will still believe and defend crooked pastors even if you catch him stealing your chicken, you will still believe it's a miracle and a message from God that the pastor should still your chicken. grin you fuvking cretin! Only you understand the bible and God.
I agree with you that I will think it is a miracle, if He steals my chicken.

Now see if you got the courage to do the hard work of researching and verifying the facts I have kindly supplied for your eyed only.
Please come back when you are ready with your findings. All enlightened Nairaland readers are waiting. The fools wont give a damn !

TODAY JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH IS STILL ON TRIAL ! The Jews, Muslims and even fake Christians are ready to crucify Him as he reveals Himself and His WORKS through the Holy Prophet TB Joshua. Just like the Jewish church leaders deceived their congregations, Christian church leaders world wide are deceiving their congregations. THATS WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !

Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!

He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Remember, Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be Biblicaly and also scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
Re: ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 3:46am On Nov 26, 2016
melodyogonna:
sorry but what do you mean still correct in the spiritual realm
We humans can discuss things in the materiel realm or we can discuss things in the spirit realm. Both realms operate with its own laws. The material realm's laws are more familiar to us. We are educated in that.

But unfortunately, for hundreds of years we have been systematically and deliberately robbed of accurate knowledge and effective demonstration of how the spirit realm operate. Very few people are qualified to debate the deep things of the spirit realm. In this realm I am an idiot. Moving forward carefully we can make some progress.

The spirit realm has two distinct sides that we can freely enter knowingly or unknowingly:

1) The dark side/Satan: we experience this side as terror, crime, bad dreams, nightmares, revenge, rudeness, dishonesty, aggression, poor health, unforgiveness, deep sadness, confusion, lies, murder, hatred, idol worship, etc

2) The light side/God : we experience this side as compassion, peaceful sleep, joyful dreams, mercy, love for others, respect, health, forgiveness, truthfulness, honesty,etc.

Because thousands of very happy people testifying daily, at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, to the whole world about all their miraculous and complete healings, many so-called critical thinkers hide their real dark motives from the ignorant masses with cruel character assassination.

Remember, the mind-blowing evidence of financial breakthroughs,healng and deliverance from demons that is experienced by everyone in the holy Scoan Church cannot be destroyed by hatred, envy and jealousy.
The Biblical evidence, more than two thousand years old prove there is a loving God. Jesus lives. If He was dead, no miracles. No proof !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.