Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix (10938 Views)

This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] / Man Must Always be a Man, Pls Check This Pix / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Masonic(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
lomprico:

Tell her to be adding clintonity too!

Lol. Yass boss

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by ruggedadventure(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Chris embassy
U knw say u no well
U're unreasonably funny anywayz. wink wink wink
Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by ruggedadventure(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
I tink she dey go office sha.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Aswear Hell go be like NYSC..batch by batch.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by windeal: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jummyjay99:
ur sister dressed like a prostitu*
sad

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Firm and perky boobs!!
Wahalli I must go for a boob job when I get the money..

I can sponsor your boob job, jokes apart. That is if u are really serious about it oh !

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by windeal: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jummyjay99:
ur sister dressed like a prostitu*
Trying to picture your age through your comment .

I said she took the picture for a purpose. She didn't step out side the gate with it

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by firstclassmumu: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
windeal:
No where ...she purposely dressed like that to take the photographs for something ...but her enemies leaks it to the Internet.. She's my sister folake
so your sis useless like this

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by tamertery(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
But i am not understanding... I thought ladies who dress like this.... Always Put dat black selotape on their nipple.... Why is hers different??

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by lifu2016(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
where she dey go?....heaven!!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by oloriooko(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Chris embassy
To be saved abi

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by pahars(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Guess she is going to work
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by MamaTej(f): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
windeal:
No where ...she purposely dressed like that to take the photographs for something ...but her enemies leaks it to the Internet.. She's my sister folake

You're a comedian! grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by EmmySparky(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
She dey cross come my bunk...Op mind ya business

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by EmmySparky(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Firm and perky boobs!!
how is this firm...lol...i wonder how yours would look if this is firm and peeky to you...no sh*t intended...

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by onyedika946(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
At least hers aren't fake.. you know what i mean. Loving it tho.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by MrCork: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
ericuzor:
Whose sister is this and where is she going dressed like that?

...if you don't like women. ..quit nagging an go an chase men.....gadeeeemmmit...we like her!! angry

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by MrCork: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
ericuzor:

am sure she needs your pammmision to go out...you don't like wot you see..sir..you close yorr eyes (no ofeense)? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by kedikenet(f): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
agohmamuda:

so she had to be a christian; that is Amina. Alahaji Musa's second daughter. Dont ask how i knw because they are my neighbor.
very funny

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by jasysandra(f): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Christ embassy

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by jasysandra(f): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
windeal:
undecided undecided
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Chris embassy

Okay. I'm inviting you to "chris embassy". You already know what to wear.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Waskolo(m): 12:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Chris embassy
. True talk bro!!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Haute:

Okay. I'm inviting you to "chris embassy". You already know what to wear.
No thanks, dont do brothels tongue
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by coptic: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Captainbells:
Firm and perky boobs!!

It's like men have used your boobs to play lawn tennis in this life!

grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2016
coptic:

It's like men have used your boobs to play lawn tennis in this life!

grin
No it's very small angry

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by ThisYourTatafo: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2016
ericuzor:

When life start hard u tomorrow u go go village go dey worry innocent Granny say na she bewitch u
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by jbl007(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2016
Captainbells:
Firm and perky boobs!!
You av d boobs...I've got the money. Link the dots bae! grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by joeytkjoel: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2016
I'm very sure shez not wearing any panties too.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by smartpyzee(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Captainbells:
Firm and perky boobs!! Wahalli I must go for a boob job when I get the money..
tell me sumtin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by dilini(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Captainbells:
Firm and perky boobs!!

What do you mean by that?

My 2cents sha...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo / Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. / How Can One Get Over An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.