Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (23664 Views)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Presh900:
can the same be said of ghoster?? In my opinion he bested you... PS: don't attack me , this isn't a diss

People's opinion differs from each other.
But in this case, Your opinion is "irrelevant".smiley
Now run along.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Presh900(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
CentaurXV:

People's opinion differs from each other. But in this case, Your opinion is "irrelevant".smiley Now run along.
K!
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Presh900:
K!

That's a good dog. smiley wink
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Presh900(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
CentaurXV:

That's a good dog. smiley wink
KK!
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
aren't they neat?
The look just like us but with various hair colors.I wonder sometimes.
Its so interesting and they suffer the same (if not worse) racism angry
Wonder what puff
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
CentaurXV:

grin Another feather-weight voogloom from this low-life pauper who keeps tagging my sobriquet.
#FYI. Lawlahdey is dumb and unlearned so this cannot be her grin
I have defeated the vainglorious, parental-reject on soo many occasions and she was never this learned.
So It's obvious she is not the one or she employed a narcissistic, never-do-well, pauper to type this clap-traps for her.
Lawlahdey is pseudo-intellectual and dimwitted to start a vie with me. Reveal who you really are and I promise you.
You'd be sent to limbo where your fellow failures that tried to face me are gnashing their teeths.
You shadow -hugging, conceited, attention seeking, serpentine, e-scammer!
[b]I said it!

You can't discern right from wrong even if it was pointed out to you... That's how dimwitted you really are, your retardedness would bedazzle even the stupidest of men!

A moonstruck fool you are and a moonstruck fool you will remain!

So, because I decided not to taint the picturesque finesse of my main moniker with your filthy vermin blood, you assume that I am unlearned? grin

You need to be taken to the nearest dibia man in your village and be cleansed of the ancestral curse that has been following your progenitors from time Immemorial.

Dimwitted slobbering f^ggot son of a goat-fvcking father!

May the curse of your lineage never depart from your head!
May it always be with you like the pores of your dessicated skin!

Do not overstretch your senile brain trying to come back at me with a balderdash reply. . Go quietly into the abyss where your ancestors have been cursed to inhabit

Like TheSonOfMark, I'm not necrophilic and i won't be caught raping your tortured, struggling corpse with deadly words.

Depart into the abyss without further ado! [/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lawlahdey:
[b]I said it!

You can't discern right from wrong even if it was pointed out to you... That's how dimwitted you really are, your retardedness would bedazzle even the stupidest of men!

So, because I decided not to taint the picturesque finesse of my main moniker with your filthy vermin blood, you assume that I am unlearned? grin

You need to be taken to the nearest dibia man in your village and be cleansed of the ancestral curse that has been following your progenitors from time Immemorial.

Do not overstretch your senile brain trying to come back at me with a balderdash reply. . Go quietly into the abyss where your ancestors have been cursed to inhabit

Like TheSonOfMark, I'm not necrophilic and i won't be caught raping your tortured, struggling corpse with deadly words.

shockedshocked
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lawlahdey:
[b]I said it!

[b] Deluded simpleton.
Lawlahdey has never in this forum posted something of value and worth. But if it's you. I'd say I now understand your serpentine behaviour. Why you refuted my apologia after ending your dimwitted e-life right here with my main. grin
It's called "Pain" and I am glad you now know what it is. Pain is the cause for your sudden rise in lexicons.
#Pathetic. That pain will eat you from the inside out. I promise you that smiley

Anyway, I'd describe your life with this words.

Liverless coward, I'd suggest you go back to being the fûckmate you are, with the hole surprisingly twice that of a borehole.
You go about faking orgasms when with the opposite sex so as not to be disgraced and shown for what you really are!
A slut! grin

You were nurtured by a surrogate mother, Ask that never-do-well repugnant ape of a father.
You sun-scorched, over emphasised nitwit
A mentally injured yob! You are!
A self-centered, Psycho- neurotic, pathological, ramshackled, dilapidated, inconsequential, pseudo intellectual, shadow-hugging retardinho!

I'd advise you stop churning words from that wretched gob you call a mouth and quote me no further. For I have bullied you enough and dragged you to the depths of limbo and confusion.

R.I.P Valueless, twisted nitwit! [/b]
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
CentaurXV:

[b] Deluded simpleton.
Lawlahdey has never in this forum posted something of value and worth. But if it's you. I'd say I now understand your serpentine behaviour. Why you refuted my apologia after ending your dimwitted e-life right here with my main. grin
It's called "Pain" and I am glad you now know what it is. Pain is the cause for your sudden rise in lexicons.
#Pathetic. That pain will eat you from the inside out. I promise you that smiley

Liverless coward, I'd suggest you go back to being the fûckmate you are, with the hole surprisingly twice that of a borehole.
You go about faking orgasms when with the opposite sex so as not to be disgraced and shown for what you really are!
A slut! grin

You were nurtured by a surrogate mother, Ask that never-do-well repugnant ape of a father.
A self-centered, Psycho- neurotic, pathological, ramshackled, dilapidated, inconsequential, pseudo intellectual, shadow-hugging retardinho!

I'd advise you stop churning words from that wretched gob you call a mouth and quote me no further. For I have bullied you enough and dragged you to the depths of limbo and confusion.

[b] Absolute piffle from a psychotic fool!

Your mongrel of a father was deprived of parental care as a kid and that is why he takes it out on you and your whorish mother.

Ever wondered why your gigolo of a dad seems to be obsessed with making a tap out of his son's rectum?? Because he was also Ass-raped severely by his deranged father while growing up, that's how deep the curse of f^ggotry has ran in your paternal lineage since the inception of time.

Epipleptic brat whose brain was pranged as a kid by his alcoholic dad on one of his rape sessions!

I know a kid deprived of motherly love and attention when i see one, but i won't let you take me as a replacement for your wanton mother who takes more joy in peddling her cheap pussy around for the bricklayers working in the uncompleted building where nature deemed fit to be the habitatof your penury-stricken family!

I won't reply your mentions again. I have become wary of your trite and tasteless retorts.

Brawling with a thickheaded queer lad as yourself has been nothing but a doodle! [/b]
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Billiondoe: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Please read how New Horizon is stopping this guy from getting his flight fare after getting his TRV.

https://www.nairaland.com/3478428/new-horizon-staffs-scammed-me
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
CentaurXV:

[b] Deluded simpleton.

A slut! grin

Lawlahdey, You have been defeated. Do not bother posting trash.
This ended your epileptic e-life.
I won't bother engaging you in long lines of scathy retorts any further.
Don't bother quoting my sobriquet any longer you lowlife pauper.

You are a preposterous, grudge festering, plague that should be avoided with most seriousness as I would not want you infecting me with your rêtardness.

Bye and do have a worrisome night pondering on your second e-pummelling by me, like the oaf you are. smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by DanielGb(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2016
Lawlahdey:
[b]I said it!

I follows your shared post. I think we are much alike. your love for literature and your use of words.

I will like a personal conversation with you.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
CentaurXV:

Lawlahdey, You have been defeated. Do not bother posting trash.
This ended your epileptic e-life.
I won't bother engaging you in long lines of scathy Scathing retorts any further.
Don't bother quoting my sobriquet any longer you lowlife pauper.

You are a preposterous, grudge festering, plague that should be avoided with most seriousness as I would not want you infecting me with your rêtardness.

Bye and do have a worrisome night pondering on your second e-pummelling by me, like the oaf you are. smiley
[b]Get your spellings right, kid.

You have been defeated but you want to claim victor. . It's impossible.

You have never on any occasion defeated me and you won't now. I just didn't want to indulge you all this while, but your cup is full and it is overrunning!

Pseudo-intellectual brat that goes around claiming learned even when he has not passed out from secondary school.

With your abhorrent face that reminds the world of Iroko Oluwere, you should be kept in the museum as a study for how apes looked in the 21st century for the coming generations.

That's how hideous your vile, goblin-resembling face really is. You should be expurgated from this great forum before you poison everyone here with the horrid stench oozing out of your dessicated flesh.

Woe betide the day your parents copulated to beget you!
Woe betide the day you were birthed!
Woe betide the LovePeddler who birthed your abominable self!

For a monstrous and abhorrent thing was released unto the earth!

Blessed will be the day when your ephemeral soul finally departs this world. ..
For that day, the world will truly be idyllic!

And you could not quote my own post??It stroke a nerve? ? Diss stealing abomination! cheesy grin [/b]
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lawlahdey:
[b] Absolute piffle from a psychotic fool!

Your mongrel of a father was deprived of parental care as a kid and that is why he takes it out on you and your whorish mother.

Ever wondered why your gigolo of a dad seems to be obsessed with making a tap out of his son's rectum?? Because he was also Ass-raped severely by his deranged father while growing up, that's how deep the curse of f^ggotry has ran in your paternal lineage since the inception of time.

Epipleptic brat whose brain was pranged as a kid by his alcoholic dad on one of his rape sessions!

I know a kid deprived of motherly love and attention when i see one, but i won't let you take me as a replacement for your wanton mother who takes more joy in peddling her cheap pussy around for the bricklayers working in the uncompleted building where nature deemed fit to be the habitatof your penury-stricken family!

I won't reply your mentions again. I have become wary of your trite and tasteless retorts.

Brawling with a thickheaded queer lad as yourself has been nothing but a doodle! [/b]
CENTAURXV.. This stroke a nerve?? Paedophilic f^ggot grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lawlahdey:

You have never on any occasion defeated me and you won't now. I just didn't want to indulge you all this while, but your cup is full and it is overrunning!

Pseudo-intellectual brat that goes around claiming learned even when he has not passed out from secondary school.

With your abhorrent face that reminds the world of Iroko Oluwere, you should be kept in the museum as a study for how apes looked in the 21st century for the coming generations.

That's how hideous your vile, goblin-resembling face really is. You should be expurgated from this great forum before you poison everyone here with the horrid stench oozing out of your dessicated flesh.

And you could not quote my own post??It stroke a nerve? ? Diss stealing abomination! cheesy grin [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
DanielGb:

I follows your shared post. I think we are much alike. your love for literature and your use of words.

I will like a personal conversation with you.
Oh really?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by supizino(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
hmm i jez dey observe
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
LMFAO!!! So the prize for this sh*t is N50,000.00?!?! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
Hmmm. Take it easy eh. Just learn to pick your fights, okay? smiley
Sure thing.. The boy has just been stepping on my toes too much
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by SalomonKane: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Sure thing.. The boy has just been stepping on my toes too much
Just learn to attack when they least expect. It's the surest way of shaming them.

But that boy can never be shamed cos he knows not the meaning of the word.

Only sh1t begat sh1t. And only flies follow sh1t. So let him be all the sh1t that he wants to be.

Never forget, sh1t gets flushed down the toilet, the sh1t that refuse to be flushed down always get burnt with pepper added to it.

Hope you know what happens to the anus that sh1ts a sh1t burnt with pepper?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
Just learn to attack when they least expect. It's the surest way of shaming them.

But that boy can never be shamed cos he knows not the meaning of the word.

Only sh1t begat sh1t. And only flies follow sh1t. So let him be all the sh1t that he wants to be.

Never forget, sh1t gets flushed down the toilet, the sh1t that refuse to be flushed down always get burnt with pepper added to it.

Hope you know what happens to the anus that sh1ts a sh1t burnt with pepper?
Thank you sire, i thought i was the only one that noticed he uses words without knowing their meaning grin

No, I don't know. . Tell me? tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by SalomonKane: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Thank you sire, i thought i was the only one that noticed he uses words without knowing their meaning grin

No, I don't know. . Tell me? tongue
That will be for another time. grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
That will be for another time. grin
Hahaha.. Okay oh grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by DanielGb(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Oh really?
yeah. let hold a p-chat. My watsapp Num is on my profile page.
I have a lot to discuss with you.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by KnightSucre(f): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
falconey:

them win? no be one person win am? abi Na community money?
Thank God you didn't win
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by falconey(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
KnightSucre:
Thank God you didn't win

praise the Lord my sister.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lawlahdey:

[b]Took you long enough to take that jab! You keep falling into my set traps, It is no wonder you are the embodiment of stupidity you dimwitted, valueless, worthless, albino-escapee! Yes, You escaped albinism by a nudge. Thanks to your mum that slept with a dark skinned man immediately after fûcking the albino as a part of her job of satisfying various men.

Little wonder why your have been rejected by that dark skinned father of yours as he can't see his genetic traits in you.

Ever wondered why your boobs appear to be irregular? Even tho' it's the general order for a boob to be bigger than the other, yours is exaggerated! Why?
Ask your mentally retârded mother! She'd prolly not be able to answer such question as she also has such symptoms proving it's a generational curse in your family. grin

Are you not the nitwit who goes about spewing things of no value and worth around Nl and suddenly you start claiming to be learned! Woe betide the day you were conceived!
It would have been better if you were exchanged for a condôm, Something of more value and worth than your primitive life!

Have you not been told what you are? Did the children living beside you not tell you why you were casted away from their midst each time you tried to connect, each time you were rejected?
It's cause you were a disastrous test-tube experiment never to have been birthed had your father not decided to cold hearted by bringing you into this world. Little wonder why you rant throw tantrums like the rêtardinho you truly are!

You primitive, scruffy-looking, gluttonous orgasm faking nefarious vermin!

You reprehensible, odiously, disgusting stench -emitting spawn of a "Mâd Scientist".

You sun scorched, over emphasized, albino escapee!

You rêtarded, psycho-genetic, valueless, non-sheltered, castaway vagabond!

Listen, I am your god! After all, I created you! I created this new you! I imbibed pain into your soul. You should pay homage and bow to me.
You triffling piece of trash. You are beneath me! Know your place.

Damn. You made me type another long epistle. You should be feeling fly by now. Hope you learn! wink
I won't be quoting you anymore and I suggest you try not to also.

You are worth nothing!
Not even dust!

#Spits. [/b]
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
CentaurXV... See, I 'll just stick to salomon's advice and let you be grin

Self-acclaimed god of all thing hideous and abhorrent grin

Your new name is "Uglius" cheesy
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by SalomonKane: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Cent aurXV... See, I 'll just stick to salomon's advice and let you be grin

Self-acclaimed god of all thing hideous and abhorrent grin

Your new name is "Uglius" cheesy

And you had to tag my moniker to this

Couldn't you have given him a mention without mentioning me?

What's up with that?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
That's a good servant finally heeding her god's advise. grin

Self acclaimed "badass"

I hereby christen you "the albino escapee"

Go and sin no more. smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
And you had to tag my moniker to this

Couldn't you have given him a mention without mentioning me?

What's up with that?
Shoot! sorry.. i didn't mean to quote you, im very sorry.

I hope ya nuh mad? smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by SalomonKane: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Shoot! sorry.. i didn't mean to quote you, im very sorry.

I hope ya nuh mad? smiley
Not at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Official Engagement :) / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.