Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (23612 Views)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Really?! U don't mean it
Sexytemi:

*These* and not *this*...

you welcome.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by youngdanee(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Oya make una continue here abeggrin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Presh900(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
youngdanee:
Oya make una continue here abeggrin
Continue what
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Azerbella(f): 11:17am On May 04, 2017
Aderola 15...Go to page 14 wink
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Iamwrath: 7:49pm On May 07, 2017
CentaurXV:

grin Another feather-weight voogloom from this low-life pauper who keeps tagging my sobriquet.
#FYI. Lawlahdey is dumb and unlearned so this cannot be her grin
I have defeated the vainglorious, parental-reject on soo many occasions and she was never this learned.
So It's obvious she is not the one or she employed a narcissistic, never-do-well, pauper to type this clap-traps for her.
Lawlahdey is pseudo-intellectual and dimwitted to start a vie with me. Reveal who you really are and I promise you.
You'd be sent to limbo where your fellow failures that tried to face me are gnashing their teeths.
You shadow -hugging, conceited, attention seeking, serpentine, e-scammer!

It's THESE Plural ... no diss intended

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? / How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Abuja Community Where Sex Is As Cheap As N300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.