Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (23626 Views)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Smellymouth: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ayam not understanding this thread oo..

Everybody dey correct everybody.. cheesy

Whoever correct this one go shiit for body this night.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Azerbella(f): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

What are you?
Put that question to the idiot who gave a queer ass as yourself the opportunity to surf the net by buying you a mobile when you should be pondering hard on how to pass your school certificate examination

7 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I'm aware.
But since then the language has evolved into It's its own in a way

Sorry, but I have to do this cry
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by ogorwyne(f): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:
It seems I have successfully derailed this thread. smiley
see achievement. oya come collect money.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

I was never a foe bruh.....

Or am I missinq somethinq??......

no no... Wasn't referring to you bro. I was talking about the op grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

madt man sad smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by ogorwyne(f): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

hehehe
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

Ah,we do what we must cry

Now get outta my mentions before I make you suffer angry
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

it is understand not understanding. See your life grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
What undecided
and here you've completely look over the African Americans contribution to American pop(popular) English
African Americans contributed slang words, colloquial and other informal words unsuitable in formal scripting or writing.

You have lots of those toxic junks in rap music. They appeal to teens not one who likes class and style.

2 Likes

Smellymouth:
Whoever corrects this one go shiit shit for body tonight.. grin
Alaye, sorry

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
The Hermaphrodites : These set of people are usually guys masquerading as girls , they usually use their sister's or neighbour's pictures to contest after which the give the girl part of the money,. [size=25pt] Brother Tunde Hadez comes to mind [/size]

cheesy grin

Presh, ah swear you no well OoO. This shît is damn funny cheesy grin

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Smellymouth: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Papikush:

it is understand not understanding. See your life grin

Na so ur shiit go big reach this night.. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

crycry
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Smellymouth: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

Alaye, sorry

shocked shocked grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Papikush:

no no... Wasn't referring to you bro. I was talking about the op grin

Minds at rest.....

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
Now Listen, you [b]homosexual teenage He-goat, the fact that i am ignoring you today does not mean that i am weak, it simply means that my time is worth more than you and your whole generation,, now go _masturbate somewhere else, Dumbo!![/b] we all know that his source "google" is owned by americans

This is a mistake you should not have made, dumb illiterate. I am as straight as Trump. grin
I only aimed to correct you and derail this thread which was a success.
But your pain caused you to act like the dimwitted, conceited, serpentine, hypocrite you always were.
You think as an "oaf" thinks.
Our level of reasoning can never be matched together as yours is to a "fool" and mine is to a "god".
Now go and sin no more brat!

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
African Americans contributed slang words, colloquial and other informal words unsuitable in formal scripting or writing.

You have lots of those toxic junks in rap music. They appeal to teens not one who likes class and style.
LEZZ you want 2 DIE on this thread,don't you ?
•••
You discredit every contribution ,every upward step we make.

grin you are fast becoming my enemy
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy grin

Baba, it's "_shit" not "shiit" cheesy tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Smellymouth: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Hahaha. People when go shiit for body full this thread sha.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
another war thread undecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Azerbella(f): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV, The f^ggot has ran off to 'Google ', his place of solace again...

I await his sorry ass grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by dingbang(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolcheesycheesycheesy....she has forgotten the Brits colonized them cheesycheesy
no mind am.. e remain make I tear am slap
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha. People when go shiit for body full this thread sha.. cheesy
tongue tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk, please change the topic to "Grammar thread for beginners"
BTW,Seun should create Grammar section so all this people will move there.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Derailing the thread again I see.

1 Like

MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You sef don turn english teacher grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Presh, ah swear you no well OoO. This shît is damn funny cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by sainttwist1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

A god that makes mistake is a man............ dont overhype yourself, you are surmountable and nothing but a glorified dyslexic cretin. i won't partake in your Neophyte Charade, it has become stale.

lurch the Bleep off and go do something profitable with your time and let me focus on this match.
i twale for u ooooo......are you from edo state?

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Azerbella:
CentaurXV, The gay has ran off to 'Google ', his place of solace again...

I await his sorry ass grin

How does this Gooqle 'diss searchinq' work??....

Please.....will I just type "DISSES" in the search box??....

I'm curious embarassed embarassed

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Sexytemi(f): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
no mind am.. e remain make I tear am slap

Lolcheesygringrin

Abeg no tear her slap o, you know she's fragile(all ladies are)...
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
And they do this every Sunday night angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) / Abuja Community Where Sex Is As Cheap As N300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.