Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Diary Of A Broke Playboy - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Broke Playboy (491985 Views)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) -episode 4 / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
"Who is that fair guy?"
"I don't know."
"I wonder if he is going to kill the other fair guy."
"I don't know."
"I wasn't asking you."
"Ok."
"Is like he will kill him o."
"Maybe, I don't know."
She covers her eyes as sound of gunshots followed suit. The movie was American and everybody was fair. Everyone had a gun. Everyone was trying to kill everyone and Chidimma was still naked upstairs in my room.

"Has he killed him?"
"I don't know, open your eyes and see."
"Which one do you even know?"
"I know that you are frustrating me."
"Spell frustration."
"C - H - I - N - A - Z - A."
She laughed and nudged me on the rib.
"You don't even know how to spell my name."
"Eh? What did I spell?"
"I don't know but you misspelt it."
"C. H. I. N. A. Z. A., was that not what I spelt?" I asked and she kept quiet. She had taken over the ignoring game that I had started. That was a win for her.

"Naza, why don't we take your bags home so it will be easier for you when you eventually want to go," I suggested.
"No, I don't want to go home now. My mom will be looking at me somehow. In fact, I may even sleep here," she said and gauged my expression. I resisted the urge to scream.
"Why is your face like that?" she asked and I looked at her.
"Like how?"
"Like I am about to catch you with another girl?"
"Hian, biko, I don't know what you are talking about o. Is like they are going to shoot that fair guy again," I switched the topic and turned to the TV.
"I thought you didn't like the movie?"
"I didn't say that abeg. Chinaza let's watch film."

We watched for a few minutes and then I excused myself and ran upstairs to my room. Chidimma was still in the wardrobe, but she had my knicker and my polo top on. We smiled at each other as I opened the wardrobe.
"You look sexy," I said and she smiled a thank you. Indeed she looked sexy in that knicker. I would have left it for her if Naza hadn't bought them for me.
"We are stuck here," I said and scratched my head.
"Who is she?" she asked me.
"Who?"
"The girl."
"My sister," I said and she looked at me.
"Is that not Chinaza?" she asked.
"You know her and you are asking me."
"What is she doing here?"
"She came to pick beans. Abeg lets find you a way out of here," I said.
"Which way?"
"There is a back door at our dining room. You will follow it and get to the backyard but you will have to sneak out without making noise or she will catch you. Amara will get you your school uniform later."
She nodded and walked out of the wardrobe.
"When will I see you again?" she asked and held me.
"Let's get you out of this one first, then we will start talking about next time."
"Should I come tomorrow?" she asked.
"No, if I want you to come, I will tell you."
She hugged me and kissed me so deeply that I was forced to frisk her sexy body with my hands and almost took her to bed again.
"Come and be going," I said and she nodded. Pecking me, she was feverish with emotions. I was feverish with fears of being caught by Naza.
"But first, I have to distract her before you sneak out."

I went back to Naza and sat beside her.
"What were you doing upstairs?"
"I went to masturbate," I answered casually. She laughed. I walked to the door and bolted it. The devil in Naza might just decide to take her outside when Chidimma might be sneaking out.

I sat on the bed and eyed Chinaza as she focused on the movie, hiding her face each time guns were raised.
"Why can't you just buy a film you like?" I asked.
"Did I say I don't like it?" she asked.
"Then why are you covering your face?"
"It's just the shooting part that I don't like. The Romance parts are ok and that's why I bought it. Don't you like it?"
"I do. The Romance parts especially," I said sizing her up with my eyes and biting my lips.
"Shuku Shuku boy," she said and smiled.
"Are you calling me a fvck-boy?" I said and drew her closer. She actually let me and I plucked her lips.
"I love you," I murmured and kissed her in bits.
"Are you sure you are not up to something?" she asked amidst giggles and kisses.
"I'm up to love baby."
We kissed and missed many scenes on the movie. I didn't care, Chinaza had a succulent lips and I needed Chidimma out of that house. I slid my hands around her body and felt her breast. She undid her bra herself and let me rub the tip. She moaned and held the nape of my neck. I caressed the tip of her tits and my phone blared. We disengaged immediately and across the parlor, standing at the dinning was Chidimma, staring at us. My phone kept ringing.

"Hi," she said and waved. My face turned red and Chinaza kept burning us with her eyes.
"How far?" I asked.
"I'm fine. Is Amarachi around?" she asked. Smart girl.
"No, she's not yet back from school."
"Sorry, who are you?" Chinaza intruded.
"Chidimma, Amara's friend," she answered diligently and respectfully. A thing I wasn't expecting.
"Why did you have to come in through the back door?"
"The front door was locked," she answered. I heaved a sigh. I was glad the girl could defend herself. Chinaza kept looking at me, unsure of what to make of it all.
"Come back later in the evening. She will be back by then," I said. She nodded and ran out of the door.

"Are they not in the same school?" Chinaza asked after she was gone.
"I don't know, you could have asked her."
"Something is not right about her," she said, giving me the impression that she was in deep thoughts.
"Let me lock the door before someone else walks in," I said and rushed at the back door. I bolted it and came back to meet Chinaza giving me the deadliest looks I have ever seen.
"What?" I asked.
"Why is she wearing the kicker I bought for you?" she asked.

http://gistrealm..com/2017/06/diary-of-broke-playboy-64.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
It was so hard convincing Naza that the knicker Chidimma wore wasn't the one she bought for me and worse still that the one she gave me was back at school and so I can't bring it out as proof. Shaa she believed me not because she wanted to believe me but because my explanations were interrupting her movie. Amara iced the cake when she came home and asked if I helped her wash those uniforms, Chidimma had obviously tipped her off. Chinaza had no choice than to believe me.

Well the missed call was from my baby bear, Chinecherem. I called her back later in the night, after Naza was gone. I lashed her for almost ruining my day. She informed me that she was at my school.

"Which my school? Do I own a school?" I asked, totally confused.
"Baby, I'm at Unizik. I came to see you," she said and giggled.
"Hian, so where are you now that I am not around?" I asked assuming she was kidding.
"At a friend's house, will you come and see me?" she asked.
"Wait, who did you tell your people that you came to see?"
"Chinaza naa, are you coming?"
I evaluated my pocket and found out it could accommodate one more reckless spending, if only my mother would pay for the transportation. So we fixed a date for the next day. It was a Sunday and flexing was allowed and Chinecherem was just the perfect girl.

"Mummy see, I need to pick that thing up urgently and I don't think daddy will agree to give me transport money for me to go and come back," I explained to my mother after service the next day.
"And it's me that will give you my car to go and come back naa?"
"Mummy naa, shebi I will be coming back today," I said with a frown.
"What happened to the other small car?" she asked.
"Mum which car, the beetle?" I asked and she nodded. That was the old modeled beetle, the one we call ike mbe. Nobody has moved that car for close to 2 years since I used it for learning how to drive.
"Ah ah, mummy. That car? Road safety will just tow me and the car away if they jam me."
"You and your brother just want to finish that car for me. Today it's Willie, tomorrow it's you," she complained.
"Mummy this is my first time of touching that car, Willie has been the only one enjoying it naa."
"Okay, I will give you money for transport," she offered.
"No, I need car."
"Must it be car? I thought you said the reason you needed the car was because your father will not give you money for transport?" she asked.
"No, I just remembered the bag I am picking up. I can't carry it."

I won the argument. She let me have the car and I hugged her. I imagined myself speeding off all by myself with Chinecherem beside me, romancing my hands. Heck, I might even have a go at her in the car.

"Ermm, mummy money for fuel," I said slowly.
"Oya Chinecherem get out of here!" she chased me up. "Bia nwuru ara, come and suck breast naa!"
I laughed my way out of her presence. I knew her tank was never empty expect Willie had tampered with it but he was back at school. I just needed small money just in case. She later rogered me shaa without my asking for it. My mom was made like that.

Chinecherem was busy hotline blinging me while I was gearing up for that day's affair. I answered her once and ignored the rest. She said she was already waiting for me at one popular junction like that, so her incessant calls were understandable even though she can be a pest when she wants to. I got set by 1pm and after much prayers from my mum that I don't crash the car and myself and that daughters of Jezebel may not see me. I drove off by 1:30 pm, looking all nice and smart.

So driving through the streets and busy road of Awka wasn't that easy for me. I had become a little rusty. One was that I could count the number of times I had been in mom's car as the driver and the other was because that was about a year ago. So I was busy behind the wheels either getting cussed by my fellow drivers or I was cussing them. A lot of cussing did happen.

Sighting Chinecherem wasn't so hard. She was waiting at Unizik junction, opposite Crunches eatery. She was her usual curvy self and looking like one slay queen. A denim trouser torn on the knee, just fitting perfectly to her a little bowed leg and revealing her camel too in an appetizing way. Then her denim jacket, covering her white singlet with her cleavage grabbing some fresh air from the top. A sunshade and her shining weave was just on fleek. She was very beautiful and I was glad I didn't miss.

I pulled up beside her, almost knocking her into the gutter. I bet she was about to cuss the daylight out of me before my window went down and I stripped her naked with my eyes, covered by Willie's Versace sunshade. She smiled and became her jittery self.
"Baby," she squealed and came for my door. She kissed me through the open window. Her lipsticks were gone in that instant but she still looked good without them.

"How are you?" I bassed out at her. That was my big boy tone. She nodded a fine thank you and ran to the other side of the car. She got in and I made a turn for the eatery. We needed to start somewhere.

I made our orders over the counter. I didn't let her breathe a word ther cos if she did, she would just order the whole place and I don't think I have any reasonable explanation to give my mom for abandoning her car at an eatery because I couldn't fix the bills of a daughter of Jezebel.

We took our fried rice and chicken to the table. I had a one chivita on the saucer too. We sat down and faced each other.
"Try not to finish that food before me, I am not buying another one, " I warned her. She giggled. My phone beeped. I checked and it was a whatsapp message from Naza.

"Baby, what is your mother doing at Crunches?" she asked. My countenance changed. It's either my mom was at Crunches too and Chinaza passing by saw her or the both of them were there at Crunches. Either way, I was fvcked.

"How did you know," I typed with the speed of light. She gave a space of 35 seconds before she replied.
"Her car is parked here."
"And what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I am here with Chinaza," she replied and then started typing immediately. I waited and her second message came in.
"What do you mean here? Chinecherem are you at Crunches?" she asked. I turned to Chinecherem and asked.
"Did you know that Naza and Shape were here?". She nodded.
"I came here with Shape and Naza joined us." she said and drank her cup of the juice, stuffing her mouth with a sizable size of the chicken. My palms itched from wanting to give her a resounding slap. Baby bear or not, that girl needed a good ass whooping and I mean the type you do with a leather belt and not the dick.
"And you didn't tell me?" I asked.
"I wanted to be with you first before that your girl will snatch you away," she replied casually. My phone beeped again.

"Chinecherem answer me now or I will find you myself."
That was Naza's message.

"You are silly, where are they?" I asked her without the tiniest bit of smile on my face. She pointed behind me and I turned. Chinaza had her red face on her phone while shape winked at me. She obviously knew I was there, a thing Chinaza was much oblivious of.

"I stood up and Chinecherem ran beside me being her restless self. We walked up to them and just before Chinaza raised her head, Shape yelled.
"Suprise!!!"

I smiled and she winked at me. She got me covered and here I was thinking she didn't love me. I bent low and pecked Naza.
"What is this? What are you doing here?" she asked, shooting looks between I and Neche.
"Wanted to Suprise you, shape invited me on whatsapp," I said and Shape nodded. Chinaza gave me a doubting look.
"You don't believe me?" I asked.
"Yes, you are lying. Shape's whatsapp expired yesterday," she said, crossing her hands over her chest.
"She Used Neche's phone," I said.
"Well, I don't trust you but I trust her," she said and pulled me down for a second peck. More seats and I sat down.
"Slay queen or not, I am not wasting those foods," Chinecherem said and ran back to our former table. I watched her upturn my plate into hers and grabbed the juice and headed for our new table. None of those things did she share with me.

Shape took charge of the orders, ordering fresh sets of food and juice. Even Chinecherem received a new plate. I had to protest.
"Is Willie here?" I asked and they shook their head.
"Did you guys come with any other guy?" I asked and heads shook again.
"Why do you ask?" Shape asked me.
"Who will pay for all these ones you are ordering or are they free?" I asked.
"Did you come with a cooler of food?" Naza asked me, I shook my head.
"Then what are we going to eat if we don't order or did you come for sight seeing?" She asked me. I heaved a sigh and relaxed to my fate. Thank God mom gave me that extra money.

I stood up from the table and started to walk away.
"Where to?" Naza asked.
"I want to buy beer, I need a bit of alcohol in my system."
"I will walk with you," she said and stood up. I sized her up and she was dazzling in her huge red gown. She looked just lovely so I let her follow me.

We walked to the car first and I emptied my mom's pigeon hole of all the money there. Then hand in hand we walked to the counter.
"Give me Heineken," I started to say and Chinaza interrupted me.
"Give him malt," she said. I gave her the opolo eye.
"For what kwanu?" I asked. She rubbed my back romantically and pecked me.
"If you get drunk now, who will drive us home?" she asked. I accepted the malt grudgingly and we walked back to our table to meet a packet of juice sitting beside each plate. Four packets of juice in total. I don't know between Shape and Chinecherem who made the order but whoever it was, I am going to find out and she will pay either today, tomorrow or in the future.

http://gistrealm..com/2017/06/diary-of-broke-playboy-65.html?m=1

15 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by saraphina(f): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
I no that car will be used as deposit last last...Good luck ooooo.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
xaviercasmir:
Naza is really your antidote grin grin. Nice update keep it up bro
Dammyzee3:
Gbese re o . Omo c gobe . Ride on man , i dey follow u .
Damibiz:
This naza is damn stubborn,nice work Pappii
Mhizpotential:
ghost mode deactivated!!!.
I swear i love Naza big time..
Neche Naza fits you perfectly....

Nice piece chi

Thank you guys... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
humeeh:
lmao!!gbese!!

happy birthday in arrears chipapii

captivating story you've got here

by the way,is it real?

Thanks dear. Its a bit of fiction but some names are real. However I won't tell you which. grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
udemejack:
ghost mode deactivated.
Oga chipapii i hereby donate one pot of dog meat and a keg of palmy to you....come to calabar and gerrit anytime.
.. Thanks bro. Do small waybill for me grin

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Chipapii, oya koman update before banana fall on u...
.. Lol. Ur banana?
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
saraphina:
I no that car will be used as deposit last last...Good luck ooooo.

Hahahaha. cheesy
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by saraphina(f): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chipappii:

Hahahaha. cheesy
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Stevedison(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Finally here.

I have been reading this piece with kin interest for the past two days now.

U really have a great talent Chipappi.
The story is cracking me up.

I almost laughed out my intestine on that episode where u burnt two packs of noodles and the episode after that.

Everything just seemed perfect.

I must say i love that Naza character. With all she z been doing i see her as a 3 yards wife material who will do anything to keep the father of her unborn baby or even get married to him.

Buh bross i must say u r a professional in women affairs. Just like my roomate.

Good work dude. I love u but i no b gay oooo.

Waiting patiently for the next episode.
Happ birthday in arrear dude.
The story just seemed to syncronize with the present.

Good work baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Akinz75(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nice 1 bro

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by MhizDherbee(f): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chipappii:
.. Lol. Ur banana?
Nooooo, i no get power for Naza confrontation o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Mhizpotential(f): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Naza is always one step ahead of you
you better quit your playboy attitude and focus on your pregnant girlfriend
Take her for Natal checkup and count how far she's gone with her bfore u loose her for life.

Chi, when are we xpecting the next epic episode?
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Deadshot(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
That car don go be that.. grin
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by surddick(m): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lol!!! This post really got me
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mhizpotential:
Naza is always one step ahead of you
you better quit your playboy attitude and focus on your pregnant girlfriend
Take her for Natal checkup and count how far she's gone with her bfore u loose her for life.

Chi, when are we xpecting the next epic episode?

Very soon dear. If I change, story don end be that
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Stevedison:
Finally here.

I have been reading this piece with kin interest for the past two days now.

U really have a great talent Chipappi.
The story is cracking me up.

I almost laughed out my intestine on that episode where u burnt two packs of noodles and the episode after that.

Everything just seemed perfect.

I must say i love that Naza character. With all she z been doing i see her as a 3 yards wife material who will do anything to keep the father of her unborn baby or even get married to him.

Buh bross i must say u r a professional in women affairs. Just like my roomate.

Good work dude. I love u but i no b gay oooo.

Waiting patiently for the next episode.
Happ birthday in arrear dude.
The story just seemed to syncronize with the present.

Good work baba

Thank you brotherly
Akinz75:
Nice 1 bro

Thanks bro
MhizDherbee:

Nooooo, i no get power for Naza confrontation o...

Lol. She won't eat u
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Boss the Boss. Double tuale for you!
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by MhizDherbee(f): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chipappii:

Lol. She won't eat u
I know na buh her tongue-lashing with words wont be funny o.. Lol
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by yungeez(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chipappi, NAZA is a bae, m luving her already, u beta start playing ur cards well orelse m coming 2 relieve her of u... nice update bro bt we still need more
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by elhafeez(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
chipappi
May God bless u. infant you too mush.
Bar-Man give chipappi two Heineken, Naza didnt let him have.
Bros na your story i first read after à month of fasting because na your story i miss pass.
Well done bro. more power to your elbow
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Caisenes:
Boss the Boss. Double tuale for you!

Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
MhizDherbee:

I know na buh her tongue-lashing with words wont be funny o.. Lol

Lol. Why are u fearing naa
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
yungeez:
Chipappi, NAZA is a bae, m luving her already, u beta start playing ur cards well orelse m coming 2 relieve her of u... nice update bro bt we still need more

Lol. Abeg leave my bae 4 me o. Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
elhafeez:
chipappi
May God bless u. infant you too mush.
Bar-Man give chipappi two Heineken, Naza didnt let him have.
Bros na your story i first read after à month of fasting because na your story i miss pass.
Well done bro. more power to your elbow

Thanks man. Welcome bk

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Leiykong(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
chipappii I swear dis ur story sweet die

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by gtin(m): 12:12am On Jun 27, 2017
I swear that Shape younger sister lack sense

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by mjay05(m): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Can't go a day without checking for latest update, and it has been my bed time story for weeks now. You really doing a good job bro... More knowledge to ur brain..

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by yungeez(m): 6:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Chipappii:

Lol. Abeg leave my bae 4 me o. Thanks bro
No dat bae too gud, abi make i come dey assist u, so dat u go get chance take dey sample ur other girls grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by MhizDherbee(f): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Chipappii:

Lol. Why are u fearing naa
The fear of Naza is the staying away from Neche.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (54) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.