Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Diary Of A Broke Playboy - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Broke Playboy (492127 Views)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) -episode 4 / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Observer3(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Atlast!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by gtin(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chipappii u no post episode 66, how did u end up with shape on the bed? U dy confuse me

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Haderonke20(f): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice one guy.i wish i could write lyk dis
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
gtin:
Chipappii u no post episode 66, how did u end up with shape on the bed? U dy confuse me

Wait fr it bro.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by gtin(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chipappii:

Wait fr it bro.
Hehehehe am waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Haderonke20:

Thanks dear....

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Haderonke20:
come, lemme teach you
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by orijintv(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Den i wen into her again, starting with my TEETH on her TIT( See wordplay o) grin grin .. Papii after all ur claims say u no fit nack willi babe u still disappoint urself by nackin shape ehn grin lipsrsealed
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Haderonke20(f): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
come, lemme teach you
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Juhann(f): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kai I've missed a lot ooo shocked shocked from where I go start sef?

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by eazykolobo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chipapii...he b like say u neva watch dat season film called LOST....me af lost oooo
Aw shape "tits" take enta him mouth
Abi na anoda shape ni
Shebi u say na willie babe naw nd u no fit do dat poo.....just tel me its a drim bro.
Tnkx 4 d update
Really missed ya story

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by shaydeenamz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
this what we call gift,dawg u are gifted.. kip em up
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by James1994(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Am lost how did shape get to be on your bed
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Nukle(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
cool Nice Story Bro, We Are Following

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by ItzRichii(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
If writing killer stomach busting stories on NL is an art, then liutenant chippapoo would be a picasso of it!!! I decided to crawl out of my ghost mode, keep cracking me up son...grin
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
When you start with shape again......ahan
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by XclusiveDee(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Now this just forced me outta the ghost mode..Do you mean SHAPE as in willie's SHAPE?! ..
I smell trouble smiley ..
Thumbs up man
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2017
Love bares the best in us and heartbreak, the beast in us. Chinelo had come back to claim what was hers, that is Willie. They shared same trait I and Naza shared and that was the inability to let each other go.

Well, William had always liked Chinelo above any other girl he had ever hooked up with. She was his very proper bad girl. She oozed of maximum sauce and Willie loved licking them off her. She had insisted and stubbornly too, on him cutting off everything he had with any other girl. I think Naza was tutoring her on being a very troublesome girlfriend. Willie had cut out his communication with Shape as soon as Chinelo came back for him. He just gave in to her demands flawlessly. I wouldn't blame him, I can't deny that I once had this crush on Nelo. She seemed to have this appeal that shape lacked and it was glaring to William.

Shape had visited him when she was done being frustrated with him not picking her calls. I somehow gave her the hint that it wasn't the right time to visit Willie.

"What do you mean I can't visit Willie baby at this point in time," she asked, flexing muscles for a fight with me.
"I mean, for your own good and his own good. Just give it a bit of time before you go," I advised. Shape kept looking at me like I was Willie that was dodging her calls. She went visiting shaa. She came back the same day unlike before. She had bumped in on Nelo at Willie's place and as the story went, it wasn't a funny something. "It wasn't a funny something" was all the gist Willie could give me on the matter.

"Did they fight?" I kept asking and he kept saying no.
"Bro, it wasn't a funny something. Leave it like that. Just be careful around Shape, she was so hurt that I think she may want to revenge it on you," he had warned me. So that night when Shape came into my room on her night dress looking all sexy and fuckable, I knew she had come for revenge only that her pussy was the weapon she used on me and when she was done with me, I wished all revenges were like that.

My only problem was that she was involving my baby in the whole thing.
"Chinaza knew I loved Willie and she just pushed her sister on him," she had cried, stamping her feet on the ground at the supposed betrayal, everything good in her jingling to the rhythm.
"That's not true. Williams had always been with Nelo, it's just that they separated for a while, Chinaza had nothing to do with it," I preached.
"Then why did he come to me when he had her?" she asked, heaving her huge ton of bum up on my little fridge.
"Shape no, you can't do that. You will break my fridge abeg," I said. She eyed me.
"Chinecherem take your time o. Stop calling me Shape, maybe that's why Willie thinks he can use me and dump me anyhow he likes," she said. I only noticed that she called me by my full name. Whenever someone gets angry at me, it's always Chinecherem and no more Eche or Neche.

"No, Willie did not use and dump you. He is only acting on external forces," I explained, helping her down from my fridge by her waist.
"Which forces?" she asked.
"Just take it that he is hypnotized at the moment, he will come back to you when he comes back to his senses."
"Hypnotized by who?"
"I don't know. Just take it that Nelo hypnotized him. It will fade very soon and he will come back to you."

Shape stared at me for long and I felt pity for her. If only Willie had told her that he just wanted a fling, it might have been more easier on her and she wouldn't be sleeping with me to get back at Chinaza for allegedly snatching Willie from her and handing him over to her sister. That was shape's thesis, heck, I don't even know where she got that type of silly idea from. Maybe it never occurred to her that Willie was a worse playboy than I was. She was just busy getting her self played with that type of get back and she was being very wonderful at it. I am not wicked, it just that sometimes, life throws juicy lemons at you and then you make a lemonade and suck the hell out of it. Shape was one sweet, juicy lemon.

The experience was good. She did things to me, things that I envied Willie for enjoying so long. She was good and more flexible than she looked. All that boobs on my chest and her meaty pussy was more than I could enjoy alone, we had to take it easy, one at a time.
"No wonder Naza doesn't want to let you go," she had told me as we lay panting on my bed.
"Why do you think?"I asked her.
"You have more muscles on your dick than on your hands," she said and we laughed.
"Forget that, if Naza wanted a dick with more muscles on it than on Hulk Hogan's hand, she would have gotten it. Our business is different. It's love as in real pure love," I sang with a stupid grin on my face.
"Why can't Willie love me like that?" she asked and I hissed.
"I am Willie's junior brother, not Willie. You are asking me questions that you are supposed to be asking Willie himself."
"I think I understand. You, Willie, Chinaza and her sister are like family, I am the outsider. I am just your lodge mate and Chinaza is only hanging out with me because she wants me to look after you."

My mouth was wide open as she read out the epistle. Shape was wounded internally and I don't know how else to console again except the only way I knew.

"That's not true. If you were an outsider, I won't even let you touch my bed talk less of sleeping on it," I said. I know, I sounded pathetic even to myself. She laughed hard and long. That was the first time after that disastrous visit to Willie. I was glad she laughed.

"You Chinecherem, you that can even sleep with a mad woman as long as she is beautiful and have big booty and breast," shape said. I eyed her for a long time.
"Shape oya start going to your room," I said. She laughed more.
"Don't you want midnight sex?" she asked.
"I have hands."
She looked at me, confused.
"Hands kwa," she asked me.
"Yes hands."
"For what?"
"Masturbation, go to your room abeg."

http://gistrealm..com/2017/07/diary-of-broke-playboy-67_3.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2017
Thanks everyone. Be right back

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by 1marking(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2017
We need more pls

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by ftosino(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2017
Nice One Bro Chipappii
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by johnp2(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2017
If naza find out eh!!! She will pour you icid!
Is not a good idea man! What if your brother find out too?
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Observer3(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2017
ghen ghen ghen ghen. . . . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2017
orijintv:
Den i wen into her again, starting with my TEETH on her TIT( See wordplay o) grin grin .. Papii after all ur claims say u no fit nack willi babe u still disappoint urself by nackin shape ehn grin lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2017
eazykolobo:
Chipapii...he b like say u neva watch dat season film called LOST....me af lost oooo
Aw shape "tits" take enta him mouth
Abi na anoda shape ni
Shebi u say na willie babe naw nd u no fit do dat poo.....just tel me its a drim bro.
Tnkx 4 d update
Really missed ya story

Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2017
shaydeenamz:
this what we call gift,dawg u are gifted.. kip em up

Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2017
ItzRichii:
If writing killer stomach busting stories on NL is an art, then liutenant chippapoo would be a picasso of it!!! I decided to crawl out of my ghost mode, keep cracking me up son...grin

Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2017
XclusiveDee:
Now this just forced me outta the ghost mode..Do you mean SHAPE as in willie's SHAPE?! ..
I smell trouble smiley ..
Thumbs up man

Thanks bro
1marking:
We need more pls

Loading........... .
ftosino:
Nice One Bro Chipappii

Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by omobs(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
I need a Shape in my life as Naza has refused to come

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (54) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.